• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Wash will be about 11 years old, tall for his age; around 4'11". He's covered with a thin layer of peachfuzzy white fur with blond stripes, and a head of wild frizzy white and blond hair. His eyes are brown. He always accents his simple clothes with something red. His stage name is "Lyger" and his costume is a lion's hide cloak with crimson stripes.

Last edited:
Dancy: Lawful Good
Wash: Chaotic Good
Kali: Neutral Good
Kiki: No alignment listed?
Yea I think felix still needs to post.

🤔 at least we're all sort of on the same page in terms of alignment. I'll get a feel for wash and kali along the way, to get a gauge on what bbrings out the good in them

Boom baby, here comes an impatient know-it-all with an inferiority complex and celestial blood. He suffers from a magical disease that eats away at his physical strength, but don't worry. He made a deal with the Lord of Secrets so he's magic now! Surely nothing bad can come from this. Everybody welcome Io the Seeker Warlock!

Attachments

• IoWarlock.pdf
    389.3 KB · Views: 16
Alright everyone. In the ooc I'm posting your sheets and descriptions of your characters. I was gonna post em here, but it would clutter the main post. Next time I gotta remember to have a reserve post. LOL

I've typed up a description in Word, includes a rudimentary backstory. I haven't really got into how wash met the others yet. Can I leave that for later?

I've typed up a description in Word, includes a rudimentary backstory. I haven't really got into how wash met the others yet. Can I leave that for later?
Yes that's fine. Unless one of them changed your character's life forever, I think showing the friendship ic is much more impactful.

Okay. Here's what I have. It's two pages.

Attachments

• Wash's Description.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 7
Io is probably the most detached from the friend group, but he still hangs around. He probably spends most of his time helping Kali study and research. Knowledge is power after all.

During a performance to make money for the orphanage you could see Kali playing her lute while dressed up in a costume and reading a book with mage hand.

I thought I already posted the complete char, but Kiki's alignment is chaotic good or neutral (but I can go with good for now)

Attachments

• Kiki D&D young.pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
I thought I already posted the complete char, but Kiki's alignment is chaotic good or neutral (but I can go with good for now)
Haha that was my bad. I found it after combing through the thread looking for people's sheets and descriptions of their characters. I'll make a note of that for the rp. I think as long as alignment doesn't justify not rping, then I don't mind where you fall.

Example: The town is on fire but because you're neutral, you go back to sleep or picking your nose.

I think Kiki is a bit of the Robin Hood type, she cares a lot about oppressed people and wants to help them, but she doesn't care who she has to hurt or steal from in order to do that. And sometimes her curiosity is more important than the ethical implications of testing things.

I bet that together we could put on plays and skits.
I think Kiki is a bit of the Robin Hood type, she cares a lot about oppressed people and wants to help them, but she doesn't care who she has to hurt or steal from in order to do that. And sometimes her curiosity is more important than the ethical implications of testing things.

Sounds like chaotic good to me.

Pssst

Pssst

Hey

Hey you.

Got space? I wana be a hero to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back