• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Originals/The Vampire Diaries Roleplay

Natasha09

Hello, I’m a twenty three year old female looking to role play in the TVDUverse.
Some rules:
• I’d like to roleplay with someone over the age of eighteen.
• I have a full time job related to cov*d and am also studying, so my reply tone is between 1-4 days. I understand if that is something you aren’t comfortable
• Open to MxF, MxM and FxF pairings.
•I’m comfortable with almost everything, just discuss with me first.
• I would like to do a canon x OC role play. If you’re comfortable just playing a canon character for me, cool, if not we can double.
•If we are doubling, please work with me to make sure that both OCs get equal attention.
• I am also open to doing canon x canon stuff.
• I am a literate to advanced literate writer and like to write about 1-4 paragraphs. Another thing is that I would really like if we avoided text talk, there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just not something I’m overly fond of.

In universe, I’m open to all settings - we can follow the timeline of the show, or we can do something of our own. I’m very flexible as long as you communicate.

If you're still looking I'd be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back