• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Originals/The Vampire Diaries long term 1x1!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m a twenty two year old female writer you must be 18+ to dm! . I’ve been writing for the best part of ten years if not longer these days! I’m desperately seeking fans of The Originals or The Vampire diaries. But my preference would be to The Originals as I am a new fan to the show and I have high muse for it. I’m on season three episode seven and would appreciate avoiding spoilers. I do only seek long term partners only and I do have some partner requirements.

So I am looking for those that can use large multiple paragraphs. I am advanced literate to novella. So I am seeking those of you who can match me or push me to use more. I seek those who use third person, past tense and good grammar. I’m sorry but text talk really irritates me even if it’s out of character. I’m also looking for oc (me) x canon (you) pairings. You must play canon males and love triangles are preferable.

Ladies I can double but I am sorry, I’ve just done so many of them lately that I’ve lost interest. My oc is usually also always neglected and I’m just sick of it. So I am only seeking those who wish to play males, I do desperately want a roleplay where I can unleash all my ideas with out worry of being over powering.

Characters I ship with include: Elijah, Klaus, Damon, Stefan and Jackson. My preference is obviously to the Original brothers at the moment due to the fact I am currently watching their spin off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back