• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Originals Roleplay Search

LittleWingedThing

If you can’t move mountains, climb them.
Hello everyone, and welcome to my roleplay partner search! As stated above, I’m looking for someone to do an Originals roleplay with. This can include characters from The Vampire Diaries and Legacies. If you’re interested in roleplaying, please message me or comment below!

What I’m Looking For:

-No minors. I like dark and mature themes, so I’m not comfortable roleplaying with anyone under the age of 18.

-I like to consider myself to be literate, but I’m not going to go all drill sergeant on people for mistakes. I just ask that you use correct grammar to the best of your abilities!

-Multi-para roleplays are preferred. I don’t expect a whole entire novel, but give me at least a few paragraphs per reply. I like to write anywhere from 4 to 8 depending on the scene.

-I will do MxM and FxF pairings, but I prefer FxM for a lot of my OCs. That being said, I want to find someone who is willing to double.

-I don’t expect people to be active 24/7, but please don’t ghost me. If you aren’t feeling the roleplay or you want to do something different, just let me know!

-I prefer to roleplay on Discord as it’s easier for me to remember to reply since I get notifications there. However, I am willing to work something out on here too.

-I’m a sucker for a good romance plot, although I’d rather not have the entire roleplay be about romance. Give me angst, comedy, adventure, horror, drama… the whole enchilada.

Who I’m Looking For:

-I’m looking for someone to play Elijah Mikaelson or Klaus Mikaelson for my OC.

-I can play just about anyone, so let me know who you’d like me to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back