• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Organization OOC

Characters
Here
I will have Chloe's backstory completed either tonight after my shift or tomorrow, depending on how I am feeling xD

I'd vote for the latter, giving people the chance to get more creative with their posts. Obviously we'll have some 'plot armour' so the entire cast doesn't die off super quick but having close shaves, being hit in the ballistic vest and a few minor injuries sounds rather appealing from my point of view.

I'm leaving it up to you guys. Having stats just kind of bogs things down for me, honestly. And I intend things to go wrong the first heist, just so you know.

Ooo! Before I forget, there's some extra equipment everybody has. You don't have to put it on your CS, though. Every heister has a collapsible baton, two earpieces that serve as both earplugs and comms, a bulletproof vest, and finally, a skin tight body suit worn underneath their suits. The purpose of the bodysuit is that when shot, the fabric will clench around the wound, stopping it from getting any bigger.

That's actually one of my inspirations. Your character reminds me of it especially. Also, while I'm at it, I'm up for plotting out relationships with everyone!

That was also my intention to go with a inspiration such as Babydriver. I love that movie.

I'd say Baby Driver, Heat, Payday, and Point Break as my biggest inspirations for this RP.

I'm up for Farhad having previous experience with at least one or two of y'all.
Jacob's been in the crew for about three years now, so he's pretty familiar with everyone. Whether or not he likes them depends. He doesn't like recklessness as a rule, and doesn't like greed, which is a lot coming from a guy named Jacob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back