• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Organization (A Gritty, Realistic Heist RP)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
In London, on a street situated on the Thames, and just a brisk stroll away from London Bridge, sits a pub named the Queen's Head. Not to be confused with the Queen's Head on Denman Street. Or the one on Essex Road. Or the one Brook Green...okay, you get the point. It's a quaint little pub. Cozy atmosphere, good beer, the works. But this pub is more than meets the eye. For in the basement, behind a fake water heater, lies a secret door. This door leads to an elevator, and this elevator leads to a sub basement. Of course, guests don't know about all this. This sub basement is the base of operations for the Organization. Formed in the ruins of post war London, the Organization is the most respected crime syndicate in all of England. They provide many services. Weapons, armor, fake IDs, but, most of all, work. For you see, the Organization acts as a...union, of sorts. If you want to do a heist in London, you go through the Organization. Otherwise, you'll get a torched car, and if you do it again, you'll wake up with cement shoes at the bottom of the Thames. Many crews work under the Organization, but none are more well known than the Pack. A group of misfits, rebels, and miscreants, the Pack are known for their unpredictability, cunning, and skill. If there's a bank, they'll rob it, especially if you say it's not possible. But don't think this is all beer and women. This is a brutal line of work, and it will swallow you whole if you let it. So, you ready for some heists, lads?

Greetings! I've been watching a ton of heist movies, and playing some Payday 2, and it's inspired me to make something along those lines. As the introduction states, this is an RP set in modern day London, with our characters being members of the Pack, a heist crew renowned for robbing unrobbable banks. The tone of the RP itself will be a mixture of dark British humor, and a dark crime drama of betrayal, death, and murder. This is a grim business, and people will die. So why not sit back and have a pint while it lasts? I don't really have any rules, just the basic stuff. I do ask that if your character is not from the British Isles, that you provide an explanation on how they joined the Organization and the Pack. Neither group exclusively recruits from the UK, but you get the idea. Anyways! I'll throw down the roles in the crew. If you want one, feel free to reply and request a spot you want!

The Pack:
The Pack, like most crews, have a signature style. Their's is the masks. Each member of the Pack has a unique animal mask made for them specifically by the Organization. The mask matches their codename, and distinguishes them as a member of the group. Members choose their name and mask upon joining the Pack, leaving It completely up to them.

Crew Leader: Responsible for leading the heist, and keeping any hostages in line, through charms, intimidation, or both: Becker Becker
Gunner: The muscle of the team. Usually carries the heavy weapons. Also makes sure the hostages don't step out of line: Viper Actual Viper Actual
Sniper: Provides cover for the crew from a safe distance: Reynarda Reynarda
Cracker: Responsible for cracking open dates and the like using drills, thermal paste, explosives, etc. :Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Hacker: Different from the cracker in that they take down security cameras, alarms, open vaults and hack computers, doubles as an extra bagger: Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_
Wheelman: Gets the crew out of there one way or another: Zorgi Zorgi
Infiltrator: The scout of the crew, telling the group where guards, cameras, and the likes are: RoseThorn RoseThorn

CS: Realistic or Modern - The Organization CS
OOC: Realistic or Modern - The Organization OOC

Last edited:
Heyo my dude <3

I'd be interested in being the Crew Leader if that's okay? :)

on a side note, i'm actually glad someone made a Payday themed RP. Been trying to bundle one together for years but I just never had the commitment to properly host things 😂

payday gang.jpg

Last edited:
Sure thing, dudes! I love the idea of Payday 2, I just wish the game wasn't such a min/maxing DLC requiring mess, and that the story wasn't something out of Gravity Falls.

Aye, PD2 started really well but it's long since gone off the rails. xD

Every time I try to get into Payday 2 is basically this:

*boot up Steam*
*re-install Payday 2*
*Play it*
*Realize that I'm about five years behind everyone else*
*See that there's more systems in place than Crusader Kings II*
*Desperately tries to do a heist and fails miserably because my build sucks and I have no DLC*
*Quit the game and uninstall*
*Rinse and repeat*

I really wanna get into it, but uggghhhh. I just hope that someone comes along and makes a spiritual successor of sorts, with better designed heists, no min/maxing, and a story that doesn't go off the rails.

I'm interested in this for the infiltrator role but I want to be honest that I've never done a group or heist rp before! Any guidance is helpful :)

RoseThorn RoseThorn Hi there and welcome to the site! :D

It's great that you have taken a interest in this RP, the more the merrier and having new people means new characters to interact with! ^_^ Normally once Rusty is satisfied with the roster then he'll whip up a few threads for the people here, a place to write our character sheets and speak to one another freely about the RP (out of character). From experience, it'll be a good idea to firstly see what sort of character the GM writes up for themselves to give you the 'basis' of standards for things.

Becker Becker Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Thank you! Sounds good! I'm not completely clueless since I've looked up other character sheets and how people have conducted group roleplays before but I just wanted to give out a little warning because I might be asking some questions to get me going :) thank you!!

Becker Becker Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Thank you! Sounds good! I'm not completely clueless since I've looked up other character sheets and how people have conducted group roleplays before but I just wanted to give out a little warning because I might be asking some questions to get me going :) thank you!!

A thousand questions are better than none at all! :P Ask away! :D

The CS is up! Figured I'd go ahead and post it.

Okay first question before i start my character sheet. As I think about the infiltrator role I realize it may not be what I imagine so I want to ask (I’ve never played Pay Day) how exactly they operate? I first assumed that they were spies of sorts that may walk in like unassuming individuals and scout out the area discreetly but since there are masks, do they operate more like rogues hidden in shadows? I’m only asking so I know what to make my character’s strong points and skills and also what to take for his weapons.

Infiltrators act as scouts. If it's say a bank, they walk in and scout the place out, telling the crew how many security guards, cameras, etc are, and where the vault is. If it's more of a subtle op, where they can't be seen at all, the infiltrator basically clears a path for everyone.

Okay! So if I’m getting this correct then it’s not about deceiving or disguising and walking in to see what’s what and instead sneaking in through vents or other passageways outside of sight?

Oh okay wonderful! My initial thought was like that so I’m glad to hear that! I’ll start working on my character as soon as I can. I appreciate the help. <3

Hey there! I'm interested in the sniper. I have a Russian sniper, but I'd have to figure out how to him to the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back