The Order of the White lotus.

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.

IMG_1678.JPG

Name: Khal Raleigh 

Species: Human

Chi Level:128

(1 is a normal human) 

History: Khal is one of the many Petals of the white lotus. He was dropped off at the monastery like most of the other Monks who call the mountainous region home. He has since been Training in the art of Chi Manipulation, manifesting his abilities in a wide variety of ways. He hopes that by learning enough control over himself he can begin to learn to control the world around him, and eventually use that mastery to find his parents. 

Quote: "I will become a light so bright that none will be able to overlook me."

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_1662.JPG

name:Igneel Cantu 

Species:Human 

Chi level: 133

History: Igneel is The eternal rival of his adopted brother Khal. The two are inseparable always training and pushing each other to their limits. Igneel is a year older than Khal and usually wins their bouts. 

Quote:"Good or evil, The steel of my staff will feel the same." 

IMG_1656.JPG

Name:Dosu Makatai

Species: Human 

Chi level: 349.

history: Dosu spent many years searching for the temple of the white lotus. When he found the temple he was rejected due to his foul temper and aggressive nature. However after nearly a year of him refusing to leave he was finally brought in and taught the way of Chi. He has recently left the rank of seedling and has begun taking missions for the monastery. 

Quote:"Surrender is just a nice word for defeat." 

IMG_1807.JPG

Name: Mikalah Zhou.

Chi level: 864

history: Granddaughter of the fabled master Zhou, mikalah has been training since she was old enough to walk. He mastery of Chi is immense as she has crossed the line between Manipulation of ones own Chi, and moved into the Manipulation of others. And good thing too, without it her brother may not be alive today. 

Quote:"Are you daft?" 

IMG_1546.PNG

Name: Mokuba Zhou 

Chi level: 912. ( 9125 when using divine Chi) 

History: Mokuba Zhou, is the prodigal child of the Zhou family. He was born with the ability to utilize the Planets Chi, also known as Divine Chi. Due to this he has become one of the most powerful beings in the order of the white lotus. It is widely believed that he will inherit the title of Master when his grandfather steps down. 

Quote:"So you want more power huh? I've got plenty for you." 

Alternate form:

IMG_1547.JPG

divine Chi. When utilizing divine Chi Mokuba's power is amplified a little over ten fold, he can only maintain this form for a few minutes as the energy flowing through his body causes strain. 

IMG_0283.jpg

Name:Tenzen Zhou 

Chi level: 10,000 (rumored to be capable of divine Chi.) 

History: Seventy years ago a young boy met One of the last weilders of Chi on the planet. Tenzen was that boy. He studied under his master and sought to Pass the knowledge down through his family. Yet despite warnings from his master he showed his brother all he knew. The two grew very powerful, but eventually his brother turned on him seeking to take Tenzens power as his own. That was twenty five years ago. Tenzen walked away victorious but could not bring himself to kill his brother. His brother has been his arch nemesis since that day. 

Quote:"all things pass with time, You, me, the very world we stand upon, eventually all will revert to its original form and from that form new beginnings will arise." 

IMG_1947.JPG

Name:Shin Zhou.

Species: human?

Chi level: 10,560

history: once he was the little brother of Tenzen, together they grew strong. But shin was unable to handle the fact that his brother was stronger than him. He spent so much time training his Chi and being filled with Negative emotions that eventually the two fused. Now he is the sole weilder of Dark Chi, the reverse of divine Chi. He has vowed to destroy his brother and the order that follows him. 

Quote:"Dust...you will become Dust." 

IMG_2002.JPG

The mountain home of the white lotus. 

Chi is the weapon of the white lotus and all members have access to a variety of Chi powers. A normal human has Chi power of 1. Someone with a Chi power of 10. Is in most categories ten times more powerful than the human with intelligence being the one factor that is even. So Khal and Igneel are roughly 100x more powerful than normal human. Dosu is more powerful than both of them combined, mikalah and Mokuba are more than double that, while Divine Mokuba, Tenzen and Shin are godlike in their power. 

The most common abilities one learns at the white lotus are

Super strength.

Super speed.

Super durability.

Flight.

Energy projection.

Energy senseing.

And mainipulation of life energy. 

As powerful as they may be there is a weakness to the white lotus fighting style, they are all activated abilities, meaning on a normal circumstance they would be around as powerful as a human perhaps a bit more powerful, once they need to however they can tap into their tremendous potential at will. 

The only two acceptions to this weakness are Tenzen and Shin who have had plenty of time to realize this weakness and make up for it. 

I posted a little added info so you can get a feel for the abilities. They are powerful but still beatable. (Though I wouldn't advise pushing Tenzen to far heh heh hey.) 

Dude you got some major badass characters :D  

Thanks I felt like their needed to be some badass DBZ monks :)  

No problem just one of the rules is in this group your only able to kill another person character if they let you.. but I got a dbz and dbs inspired character.. my character Riku but he's in my other friends group I can ask her to send you an invite to her group too if you like :D

@Scarlet_MCRP

Users who are viewing this thread