• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The open mermaid fxf role-play

PurpleMeeks

Hello, I am doing a roleplay where society isn't the place for people who are in the LGBT+, if anyone was found out to be part of the LGBT+, they could be sentenced to death or they would be throw names at in the street ect. But there is one place for LGBT+ people to go and feel safe while showing who they really are. And that is (of course) a secret underground bar. For this roleplay, I will be playing as my character Alex, I will leave a bio to her in private message.You can ever play the part of her fiancee (I will also give her bio) or you can be your own character, but there might not be a lot to the plot.The roleplay will include violence, angst and maybe more. This can also be a roleplay with surpernatrual/ monsters.

This roleplay will be a lesbian/Yuri roleplay. If you are interested then please DM me and we will continue.

Alex’s bio:

Full Name: Alexandria Butler

Nickname(s): Alex

Nationality: British

Sexual preference: Lesbian

Height:5’3

Eye colour: Green

Body build: Sort of chubby.

Hair: Long lilac.

Tattoos: Like everyone who works at the bar, they should have a tattoo somewhere on their body, the tattoo should be a rainbow mermaid, Alex has hers on the back of her neck.She has a couple here and there, but she mainly has a sleeve of all of her favourite childhood cartoon charters, a few being stars or just something she liked at the time.

Piercings: Septum piercing, a nose piercing. She also uses to have cheek piercings but then took them out.

Good Habits: Patient, can be friendly to a new person, especially if they are new to the club. Makes sure everything is clean.

Bad Habits: Bites nails instead of cutting them. Complains a little too much over things that don’t matter. Is petty.

Hobbies: Alex enjoys drawing in her spare time and also playing a few instruments. She likes to take her fiancee to cat cafes and hopes to adopt another cat, they already have a cat. Her name is Lilly, she is black, with a few white spots here and there. She also has one eye, she was rescued from the streets. She also likes to get high with her fiancee.

Bio for the fiancee(you can also add things if you would like, please share changes in the DMs):

Full Name: you can choose.

Nickname(s): Love (Alex)

Nationality: British

Sexual preference: Lesbian

Height:5’9

Eye colour: blue

Body build: skinny, 34c boobs, has a bit of a bum but not that much.

Hair: Short-ish, mainly dyed a different colour quite a bit.

Tattoos: Has a sleeve, and a few tattoos here and there that Alex has drawn on her or what she wanted, she also has Alex’s name tattooed onto her wrist with a few little stars.

Piercings: Has a few ear piercings

Good habits:(name) can be a good listener at times, especially when she is giving tattoos, you can’t expect her to sit in silence as she tattoos, she needs something to listen to. She is good at helping people calm down. She is a morning person, which is always a way to brighten up peoples day, and she is always willing to give advice.

Bad habits: She swears too much, and sometimes has an attitude at the worst of times. Though she may seem like a good person, she can be easily annoyed or angered.

Hobbies: Like her fiancee, she likes to draw and get high, she also enjoys long walks or going out for a jog once in a while. Sometimes she likes to go to the bar that Akex works at, to spend time with her and show her love for her in public.

Starter:

"The Open Mermaid" was a well known underground bar, only known to the "Gays" (We shall use this as an umbrella term). The only way you would know about this bar was if a fellow "Gay" had trusted you and had told you the place. The reason as to why the bar was underground and a secret was because, in this roleplay, society isn't as (shall we say) accepting towards anyone who isn't straight or cis. Alex is one of the many few bartenders who has been working there for 5, almost 6, years. Like most of the workers here, she's been working at this bar since she was 18... Today she had he long lilac hair up in some space buns, the rest of her hair was down. She was also wearing some dungarees with iron-on patches, a pastel pink jumper under the dungarees and some pastel pink shoes. Her make up was as always, something to make her look pale and she would put glitter on her cheeks. Alex was also wearing her clear glasses, her septum piercing was showing as well as her other nose piercings. Anyway, back to the roleplay. Alex had just come back from her break and was now back on bar duty, she always wore her welcoming smile as she served customers. She noticed someone appearing at the bar and began to walk over to them. "Hello, what can I get you?" She asked politely. Though once she realised it was her fiancée, she changed her smile to the one she always showed to her. "Didn't think I'd see you hear tonight, stranger." She joked, laughing slightly at the end.

It kind of feels like this plot boils down to a fantasy concept that being LGBT will put you in danger when, for most of human history, that is not at all a fantasy. Even for being personally not badly effected by homophobia, this made me deeply uncomfortable, and I would assume that this would make people who have had to deal with that extra uncomfortable or even distressed.

Imagine if, instead, the premise replaced "LGBT" with "Jewish" and replace "a society" with "Nazi Germany". I think you'd see where I'm coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back