The OOC

peachuu peachuu oh, ho ho, if specy keeps on talking to Shisha like that, she's gonna have the fight of her life. Better watch yourself XD (just joking btw)

peachuu peachuu true, but she's gonna get on his nerves she keeps on acting like that. However, I feel that our characters could develop an odd friendship over time

peachuu peachuu true, but she's gonna get on his nerves she keeps on acting like that. However, I feel that our characters could develop an odd friendship over time
you should meet her room mate lmao
he calls her leech XD

but yeah, she's just seen as cynical the first time around, but somehow has "nice" intentions for everyone.

peachuu peachuu well, that's a relief. Btw, would you be comfortable with Shisha being a mentor type figure for Specy? It would make sense since he has more experience in this sort of thing

peachuu peachuu well, that's a relief. Btw, would you be comfortable with Shisha being a mentor type figure for Specy? It would make sense since he has more experience in this sort of thing
ye ye
that's sounds coolio
i just imagine her trying to get into trouble and he's like "Gdfi Specy."
also i will mention her name as Andromeda so dun get confused lol

nice post, but remember that Rouge has a magnetic shield that stops bullets. not one has ever hit him. plus even if you added security, He would still find a way in xD

nice post, but remember that Rouge has a magnetic shield that stops bullets. not one has ever hit him

To be honest, Masakazu hasn't probably seen Rouge when he's fighting against people with firearms. I believe only his brutal handiwork, i'm sure Mr.Fuma doesn't know his contract killers on a personal level, believe that they're more of an acquaintance.

He probably doesn't even know that he has a magnetic shield. (Unless he decides to watch how Specy and Rouge take care of business through a CCTV.) :P

true. ill start making my response post. ill probably exit through the doors instead of the windows though :closed eyes open smile:

true. ill start making my response post. ill probably exit through the doors instead of the windows though :closed eyes open smile:

Masakazu is probably gonna refurbish his office after knowing that someone could just climb through his window. Wouldn't be very secure to have the big boss of a large criminal organization be susceptible of being attacked by anyone that knows how to strafe across roof-tops and climb up buildings, although there aren't a lot of humans capable of doing that.

Hell City is going to live up to its name once a fellow friend of mine is finished with their organization.
Tora Syndicate is going to be having some troubles sent their way.
But yeah this place your being sent to, it's suppose to be a Brothel front that's used by PMCS or a Mercenary group anyway.
So the difficulty is a bit upward on this one. :) Nothing they can't handle tho.

If it's off or wrong in any way pleas let me know and I'd be more than happy to change whatever needs to be done.

I'll just cruise along till something opens

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Is it just me or does Masakazu have a crush on Bern? I somehow got that impression lol

Yes somewhat, he has a certain attraction to her. Masakazu seeks enjoyment out of barbarity and so forth. She's the only one that can satisfy his cravings for wicked deeds. Although his personality tends to bounce from time to time because of the chip in his head being all screwed up. :closed eyes open smile:

Yes somewhat, he has a certain attraction to her. Masakazu seeks enjoyment out of barbarity and so forth. She's the only one that can satisfy his cravings for wicked deeds. Although his personality tends to bounce from time to time because of the chip in his head being all screwed up. :closed eyes open smile:
Bern's gonna have fun with him lel

Bern's gonna have fun with him lel
As gullible as Masakazu is, she must be quite careful around him. He's an unpredictable madman. I think i'm going to start the two-face method! (I'll use a virtual-coin flip since using a coin in real life there's a 1% Bias, well that's what i've heard anyway. But it'll be like, Heads = He does a bat-shit crazy thing, Tails = He acts cool and collective.)

Not sure what i'll do tho. I want to make him unpredictable.
I'm sure Bern will have a lot of opportunities to use him to her advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread