The ooc chat

thats basically the question ive been asking myself x3 any ideas would be appreciated

Here's a suggestion, and in accordance with Valken values of excess, I think that assassins would come in and try to take advantage of everyone's post party status. Either that or Insert Bad guys attempting to take advantage of Valken Excess and insert Valkens.

bad guys? lol uh.. XD 

i mean i dont.. what do you mean "an actual one"? like the outlanders specifically forming that to attack?

well ill try to make a chapter that makes some sense, itll have to come later tonight tho >m< after ive pulled in the muse for it

*cough* He's trying to negotiate with Valken until someone high up in the Outlanders bargains for his aid *cough*

Man, I'm getting a nasty cold.

Well, we did discuss the whole 'mine' thing during his creation. If you want, you can make the chapter like previously suggested, with Assassins attacking, but it could be after he's arrived, and no one but the Royals either know he's there or that he's an Emperor.

Well, we did discuss the whole 'mine' thing during his creation. If you want, you can make the chapter like previously suggested, with Assassins attacking, but it could be after he's arrived, and no one but the Royals either know he's there or that he's an Emperor.

mhm okays but would that still be able to have other valken people rp?

If he's at the Capitol, everyone who's Valken loyal should still be able to rp, right? I know Xerxes could, and all of the Royals. Hey, maybe some Outlanders could be there too; part of the Assassin band, maybe?

It doesn't. He'd have already been attacked if you wanted to start at the Capitol and have him be there. He doesn't have to appear now if you don't want him to.

Users who are viewing this thread