• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
eceade2bd1709440055f1bf365977480.jpg
Peter Petrelli: The

As Peter was talking to Youmu, all of a sudden he could feel the urge to listen to some sort of beat and honestly he was quite hesitant, tapping his foot to it. "Um, Miss Youmu, by any chance do you hear a beat inside of your head ?" . This was before the little people came whom were quite adorable. He bowed to them respectfully, especially the Champion amongst them. "Wow... Okay. Um, pardon me, but that drum... I feel like it has some sort of rhythm that's now stuck in my head and cannot stop. Can someone please explain to me what that is before I go insan--" . Suddenly, a Mask Materializes on his face and he starts doing random combative moves in time to the rhythm, wondering how to stop, because it seems as if it were all on instinct.

"CAN SOMEOME HELP ME PLEASE !!"

Current Mood
View attachment 782286
Current Mood: Determined and Grateful for the Opportunity to do more for others
Current Powers he's had so far: Youmu's Powers

Uberhero Powers
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

"That's that then." Blood Stark says, glancing over at the hall where they last were. It seems that there was some battle going on there, but now, it had died down. "Now it feels risky." He says, placing his rifle on his shoulder, walking past the battleworn group. "Alright, guys! Let's regroup." He says, walking back towards the East to regroup with Leper.
"A-Alright!" Discarding the probably empty magic crystal, the Witch sighed and would briefly look to her cell phone to the map - and then back up to the real world. Towards the east they were to tread, to group up with some others - no problem! With a little spring in her step, the Witch lowered her arms, spellbook in hand, and followed along after Blood Stark - the rude welcoming to the tower by the enemies inside it is now over.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 4

>Added Electric Shook to Spellbook

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Cool-down​
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​

Last edited:
u7Za9Yl.png
Wow... Guess these kinds of things must be everywhere. Imagine, actively sacrificing yourself to stop a God. He thought how scary it must be, especially for a group of schoolkids doing this on their own. Yet... That drew a lot of parallels to Lares. More than a lot. Perhaps gods of power and ancient deities just had a tendency to only be held back through the power of a soul. He wondered, then, how many other situations might have happened in the past to humanity through the same God... Lares, after all, had a habit of coming back if not kept sealed with a new soul. Heck, it was so bad, there was an entire family lineage dedicated to making new sacrifices until he was finally destroyed.

"... Wow. That takes a heck of a lotta courage to do something like that... Knowing you were gonna be sealed away, and doing it anyways. You and I aren't so different, you know? Where I live, for hundreds of years, we were under the threat of an ancient evil known as Lares. I got wrapped up in him coming back- some nonsense about an amulet and someone I met who lived in a family that just about existed for the sole purpose of sealing him away when he'd come back. I still don't fully understand it- I tended to let the people I knew who were more well-versed tell me what I needed to. I won't go into full detail on it right now, it's not important. Lares is gone, maybe I'll get to tell you more about it- and myself- sometime, too."

He pondered over what she'd told him a bit more, though. Lares needed to be sealed away through killing the one who awakened him, and that sounded like a direct parallel to this God of Death. But... The God of Death wasn't finally killed, like his big ancient evil. In fact, it sounded like this girl was the only thing keeping it at bay... And yet... Here she was. This was beyond worrying, by now. His mind was cobbling ideas as they walked that were extremely unpleasant to think about, now.

fOkjkqY.png
"... Oh non... Arisato? You say you your soul was the thing keeping that God sealed, right?.. I know you probably don't wanna think about it, but... With the state this all seems to be in, I'm assuming this isn't how Earth normally is... Do you think maybe, since you're awake now, that-"

He gestured with his hand to the blood-stained walls and strange sky above them with his sword.

"-all this was because he might've gotten freed? Somehow?"

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal
    Compa_V2.png

A cold chill ran down Compa's spine as she felt the feeling of something looming behind her. Compa shivered as she slowly turned around to face the creature. Compa screamed before she smacked the beast across the face with her gigantic needle.

"Wow, that was a close one," Compa sighed as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Let us place our backs to the wall," Sara suggested between heavy breaths, as she moved closer to the nurse. "Only a few remain. We no longer need room to maneuver." She maintained eye contact with the nearest shadow as she said this last, making it into a threat-slash-taunt. Of course, she had no idea if these beasts could even understand language.

"By the way," said Sara, as she made a "come get some" gesture at the nearest abomination, "May I ask your name? I am Sara."

Health

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

!!!VICTORY!!!

>After the enemies have been dealt with, the trio get their loot and turn to the Leper's group.

>
"You guys alright? You fought really hard back there."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Third P.O.V:

The combination of all their efforts upon the already weakened foes decimated the rest of them, now, combat was over, as our trio began to rest once more, and truth be told, it was a warmup for the three of what’s to expect down here in this pseudo-ruins.

“A trifling victory, but a victory nonetheless.”

And there was clearly loot left behind by the hand creatures, but it was picked up already by the others before they could make a move, but Beesmas still had some treasure in his pockets, and didn’t care too much about the worthless looking objects.

Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 11/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

Now, it was time to prep to begin walking once more through the hallways, but it was the same trio who picked up the loot, as one of them questioned about the condition of the darkest trio, but the Leper merely nodded while Bigby responded with “We have fared through worse.... but while these creatures are weaker than the ones we normally fought back at.... our previous world.... but they still surprised us with their ability to freeze people solid.” and Beesmas piped in with “But all it took was some lead and steel, and we easily would have finished this fight. But hey, it finished quicker with you guys coming in to help us. It also gave us a opportunity to heal our bodies and relieve some built up stress, I say job well done....” the Bee said happily while putting his front hands on his sides.

The Leper and Bigby looked at Beesmas with a ‘are you serious’ look, before the Leper said quietly “If you call separating our group due to you wanting to satisfy you kleptomania a good job, then you must be overlooking a few facts here....” and Beesmas had a deadpan look before quickly turning around and saying in a definitely loud tone “Hey! At least we found some good treasure, especially one of high rarity, go show em Bigby about the hilt we found..!” at which Bigby nodded in response and removed the hilt from the side of his waist, removing the chain it was keeping itself attached, and rose the golden hilt into the air, before pressing the side of the button as a beam of light extended from it, forming a blade made of light.

“We found this while Beesmas was on his small little ‘trance’ after finding a treasure chest in the direction behind us. I have been wondering what to do with it after receiving it, but for now, it remains within my reach.... in case I need a alternative weapon for battle.....” as Bigby turned the blade off, the light returning into the hilt, as Bigby attached the weapon once more to his waist, using the chain there to keep it in place. “But I was simply wondering, which direction you came from and what things you have seen over there?” as Bigby awaited a response from the other group.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Crow Crow darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"Hey, what matters is that were alive and okay."
>Bigby then pulls out a hilt and after pressing something, a blade of light appears.

>
"Is that a lightsaber?"

>And when asked about where did the group came from.

>
"We came from the east. We've fought a similar enemy like yours, except they're like living boulders. Fortunately, we were able to fend them off and got some loot as well. I can make some keys, but I'm gonna need the right tools for that if we can find some. Hopefully, the others are still okay."
>"And while the others are still out there looking around, give me a high five for a job well done!"

>Restujo offers a high five to the Leper.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• a71d605a4f814847ac5b0d96f11ee444.png

84f6bcae.jpg

"I think we all did a great job!"

Letting the others collect the loot, Nobeta wonders where to go next, before she notices another group coming this way.

"Are they friends?"

Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
[/QUOTE]

• Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam

"I'm not sure, but I'm starting to think that's the case." Minako answered Red's inquiry. "While I wandering around, I encountered creatures that I used to fight back when I was alive --Monsters that wear different kinds of masks, taking different forms." She explained as they walked down the hall. "We call them Shadows. Not only do they populate the tower, but they also come from God of Death herself, Nyx." She then took out the pistol holstered in her thigh.

images

{[Fuuka Yamagishi]}
    Tech-Com Oracle

Soon, the pair would see what seems to be a teal haired girl clad in white, soon running towards the eastern path on the fork on the road. Minako's eyes widened a bit as she saw her.

"That's...!" Seeing a familiar face, Minako rushed by towards the girl she saw, turning to Red. "Come on, we need to follow her." She tells the dog man, seeing as he is currently her comrade.

Meanwhile, Plague Knight rubbed his chin as he observed the beam saber being activated.

"Hmm, yes, quite the piece of machinery you have there." Plague Knight gave his observation, nodding.

"We our paths were blocked by a bunch of rocks." Usami added to Yuri's story. "They were moving on their own...It's a bit scary, but Nobeta-chan saved me."

"So, what did we miss?" Came the cocky sounding question of the soldier in red, Blood Stark. "Sounds like you boys are having fun." He says as he soon spots Yamagishi's group. "Oh, and Yamagishi's here, too! What a surprise." He chuckled, "Found anything that would let us get to that settlement you were talking about?"

"It's actually not that far." Fuula says, "Just go south from there, then west, then south--that should lead us to our destination."

"Sounds good. How about we all start moving...Now..." Blood Stark would then notice two figures heading their way, prompting him to point his rifle at them. "Not a step closer, you two!" The soldier called out, prompting what looks to be a highschooler to stop in her tracks. In her hand was a Naginata of some kind.

"Hehehee...Survivors? Or Shadows?" Plague Knight asked, eyeing the newcomers.

"She looks like she's my age..." Hirari theorized, seeing the girl's appearance.

"That's..." Fuuka would notice a familiar signature on one of the figures, though she remains unsure.

"Now then. If I were you, I'd lower that spear of yours." Blood Stark says, "We wouldn't want anyone to get stabbed, would we?"

Third P.O.V:

Beesmas
Hp:
24/24

Bigby the Abomination

The Leper

It seemed that there was a name for this kind of blade... a ‘lightsaber’, a interesting name that made sense for this kind of weapon, Bigby silently noted to himself. Still, another confusing part came after the explanation of where the group came from, the East, and fought some boulders creatures, which was confusing by itself, but it was when Retsujo offered a ‘high five‘ to the Leper is when the trio, mostly The Leper became confused on what they were trying to do, but Leper quietly said to the person “I do not know what this ‘high five’ is... but if it’s based on contact with another person, I’ll highly advise against contact with me... I don’t know the chances of you contracting this ‘curse’ that my sickly body holds... and merely touching you, even with my gloved hands, might have a chance of you also gaining my Leprosey....” and to show what he was speaking about, he raised his right arm out, before using his left to remove a few of the bandages on his arm, as well as taking off the leather glove he had there as well, revealing the ‘Curse’ that he had there, a small glimpse of what his armor and cloak was hiding from the outside world:

2773C73E-94B8-4A9C-A350-832BD9EA3727.jpeg

But as soon as he revealed it, he quickly but gently puts the bandages and leather glove back on, hiding his condition once more... “But do not worry about me.... I all but accepted my fate, the ending of my story soon running its course..... “ and would have said more, until the arrival of not only the group they arrived with, but some new arrivals as well, considering the small standstill they were at now.

This small surprise prompted the darkest trio to prepare their arms, only to see that the two weren’t considered as a monster here, except for the man beast with them, but it was much different than the swine-folk they would encounter in the ruins. While the trio slowly put down their arms, the others wouldn’t until this situation was solved, which they understood, after all, there was a common fear that all creatures, no matter if they were human or humanoid, prey or predator, it was the fear of the unknown... still, this wouldn’t matter as much, considering that their group was making themselves known as the hostile first impressions to the two, even when our intent is not to start a fight, as Bigby spoke out “Please, put your weapons down, all of us.... fighting wouldn’t solve anything, in fact, we could just make everything worse if their intentions weren’t hostile, but due to the way we are presenting ourselves, even with our intentions, pointing weapons at each other wouldn’t make the other side place down their arms as well unless... so let’s both slowly put both of our weapons down to put each side at ease, lest we kill innocents here..” Bigby yelled out, trying to bring reason to the confrontation here....

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty darkred darkred Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>When the Leper showed his sickly hand, the trio felt disturbed by it's horrid appearance. Shujinko was startled, Yuri almost flinched, and Retsujo...immediately loses her lunch...or dinner...or breakfast...or just anything she just ate at the time.

>Just then, two figures appear before the group; a teenage girl and a walking talking dog. Blood Stark has his weapons pointed at them, same for the girl's naginata. Bigby pleaded to lower their arms. The trio did not draw their weapons, knowing full well that they are not like the enemies they've encountered. They would approach them in a friendly manner.

>
"Hey, there's no need to bring up arms towards one another. We too have the same reasons as to why we are here. I can assure to you that we are all friendly."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

Konpaku Youmu

YoumuChibi.png
The masked being turned to be about as tall as Youmu though a few feet shorter when he hopped off of his chariot, seeing the human kneel before him, the Almighty felt that it was a tad too much.

"Please, rise. In this labyrinth, we are but equals. That much I've learnt." The masked being told Youmu, asking her to stop kneeling.

"Yes, si—" Youmu said, correcting herself mid-sentence as she rose. Force of habit!

"Sadly, no. It's been about a month since my tribe has been trapped here, we've been doing efforts to search for a way out." He admitted, answering Youmu's question. "Would you like to accompany us to our settlement?" He asked, "It's dangerous out here. I'm sure you'd like a safe place to collect yourselves." He proposed, knowing the great stress this situation imposed on his tribe.

"I am known as Hero Kamipon, physical leader of the Patapon Tribe and the 'incarnation' of the Almighty Kami." The leader of the eyeball tribe introduced himself, scarf flowing in the breeze. "May I know your names?"

"My name is Konpaku Youmu, Kamipon-sama," she said with a hand to her chest.

"Are you sure I wouldn't be a burden to your tribe with my...'tallness'? I might draw unwanted attention to your settlement if I was to stay there," Youmu asked, both out of concern for the small creatures' welfare and out of embarassment over what the small army had called her earlier.

Just when relations between the two parties seemed to be progressing smoothly, Peter had seemingly gained access to another power with some unintended side effects:

Suddenly, a Mask materialized on Peter's face, and he started doing random combative moves in time to the rhythm, wondering how to stop, because it seemed as if it were all on instinct.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!"

"What in the world?!" The Patapons, clearly shocked by this display tensed up.

"That mask...Is he also...?" The lead shieldbearer pondered stepping ahead of his team.

"No, no, no, that CAN'T be right!" Ton, the known spear wielder refuted, gripping his spear with both hands. "Is he...Is he mocking the Almighty's power?!"

"What?!"

"Ton, Chin, don't!" Kan, the lead archer called off the two lead units, "You'll make the situation even worse!"

Sounds of the tribal crowd began to grow a bit louder as Kami moved towards the now masked Peter, soon grabbing the man's arm, pulling him close as he then whispered in his ears.

"Focus. Listen to the sound of your heartbeat." Kami tells the distressed Peter. "That constant jingling rhythm, though constant, will eventually grow quieter and quieter as you calm yourself. Do you hear it?" He asked, attempting to calm the wild apparent Hero. "Chant this command over and over until it stops. 'Pon Pon Pon Pon'. Ready? Go." He asks, hearing a drum play over his heartbeat, mimicking it. The drum gives him a sense of calmness and strength to control his rhythmic powers.

For all that it was worth, Youmu wished she could hear the music of the mind the two were talking about. Try as she might, it seemed she wasn't very musically inclined even when she was inside a dream.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita

Last edited:
"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

"So, what did we miss?" Came the cocky sounding question of the soldier in red, Blood Stark. "Sounds like you boys are having fun." He says as he soon spots Yamagishi's group. "Oh, and Yamagishi's here, too! What a surprise." He chuckled, "Found anything that would let us get to that settlement you were talking about?"

"It's actually not that far." Fuula says, "Just go south from there, then west, then south--that should lead us to our destination."

"Sounds good. How about we all start moving...Now..." Blood Stark would then notice two figures heading their way, prompting him to point his rifle at them. "Not a step closer, you two!" The soldier called out, prompting what looks to be a highschooler to stop in her tracks. In her hand was a Naginata of some kind.

"Hehehee...Survivors? Or Shadows?" Plague Knight asked, eyeing the newcomers.

"She looks like she's my age..." Hirari theorized, seeing the girl's appearance.

"That's..." Fuuka would notice a familiar signature on one of the figures, though she remains unsure.

"Now then. If I were you, I'd lower that spear of yours." Blood Stark says, "We wouldn't want anyone to get stabbed, would we?"
As the Witch would go with Blood Stark along with the other members of the group, and upon eyeing the two figures approaching, the dice backed away - one of which seemed to be a bipedal canine, the other a schoolgirl. In a way, the dice could almost see her pre-dice self in the latter - but yet, she said nothing and instead she simply elected to watch the scene without a word and had her panicking occur in her head instead of out loud.
“Please, put your weapons down, all of us.... fighting wouldn’t solve anything, in fact, we could just make everything worse if their intentions weren’t hostile, but due to the way we are presenting ourselves, even with our intentions, pointing weapons at each other wouldn’t make the other side place down their arms as well unless... so let’s both slowly put both of our weapons down to put each side at ease, lest we kill innocents here..”
"Y-Yeah!" The Witch agreed all of a sudden, wanting to agree with Bigby. "I know, like, the first thing people tend to do in uncharted lands is point weapons at each other, but not every uncharted land is filled with anyone and/or anything that is naturally hostile!" She insisted, then crossing her arms and narrowing her glance to the scene itself. "Not all monsters or beings are the same... listen, please..."
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Nervous​

SPELLS PREPARED

SPELLS AVAILABLE
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Mentions: Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

mlo8HJB.png
"Nyx..."

That name was unfamiliar to him completely, he'd never heard mention of something like it. Guess it was a Earth-thing only... But there wasn't much time to think of it. As he stared at the ground, walking, apparently he should have been looking up, as his partner exclaimed about having seen someone. He barked a bit in excitement at the sudden stimulation and chased alongside Minako. However, abruptly, he skidded to a halt, as the one they'd been perusing apparently had rejoined a comparatively huge group at the end of the tunnel- all sorts of curious characters.

hVGihnd.png
He held an arm out in front of his friend as he lost traction, and tripped a bit on the uneven ground. Raising his head up, he was greeted with a gun pointed straight at the two of them, and saw that the rest of the group behind the fellow also had weapons of their own- not all raised, but that gun worried him the most. He stumbled backwards, sheathing his sword as quickly as he could and raised his large, flaming shield in front of him, and stood directly ahead of Minako so as to block her with it too. With his other paw free of the sword since he'd put it away, he raised it in the air to show that he had no weapon at the ready to the opposing group.

"Nom de Chien! This again?! We don't mean any harm, her and I are lost here in the maze! My name is Red Savarin, and her name is Minako, Arisato Minako! We don't want to fight!"

He didn't lower his shield, as not blocking the two of them wasn't worth whatever else it may reveal, especially since they had a gun. However, he hoped that his raised right arm would show them enough to lower their weapons, and just to add a bit more to it, he raised his head above the shield and gave them his best set of puppy eyes that he could. With his leg, he nudged his friend with the tip of his boot to put her spear away as well.

eceade2bd1709440055f1bf365977480.jpg
Peter Petrelli:

As the young Man was struggling, suddenly through the now deafening tone he could hear the other's voice. "M... My Heartbeat" . He though, as he tried to find it through the drum. Suddenly, he stopped moving. He could hear it. "There it is...". As he could find his center, while repeating the incantation recommended, he was able to control the noise as it became quieter and quieter. He nodded as he put the mask off, sighing. "That... Was the most intense thing I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. But the beat, was so pleasant. If that is your power, it has a sort of grace to it. Thank you" . He sighed before bowing gently.

"My Name is Peter Petrelli. And I assure you, I truly didn't mean any disrespect by what I just did. But... Now that the beat is so gentle yet beautiful, I think I'vegot the hang of it" . He said, sighing softly, as the mask materialized on him. He then gathered his wits and proceed to try and follow the rhythm of his heart and the drums to see if they could synchronize. It was successful, and managed to somehow manifest all the pon powers in rapid succession. He then took the mask off. "Now... That is awesome" . He said, smiling.

Current Mood
View attachment 782286
Current Mood: Determined and Grateful for the Opportunity to do more for others
Current Powers he's had so far: Youmu's Powers

Uberhero Powers
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Just stay still." Blood Stark seemed to ignore all notions of the putting down his weapon. Peering through the scope of his rifle. He seemed focus, as if trying to shoot something that's directly behind the two.

Just then, a speeding shadow can be seen rising out of the floor from the distance, and it seemed to be closing in to both Minako and Red. Alongside this, Fuuka detected something!

"...! Watch ou--!" Fuuka tried to warn, but then, Blood Stark pulled the trigger.

B A N G !

340.png

Shadow Boy appears!

And is promptly defeated.

>You won

Instinctively, Minako closed her eyes, flinching as she expected to be shot, but...Dropping right beside Red was what appears to be a human boy but all obscured with darkness, oozing with smoke. Its eyes were but glowing yellow dots--akin to the Shadow Ants Blood Stark's group has fought before.

Shadow Boy dropped Shadowy Key!
    >Collect?

Sliding towards Fuuka's feet was a comically large key the figure was holding. That, which, Stark swiftly aimed at and shot, causing it to disperse in shadowy smoke.

>Guess not.

"W...What was that?" Usami asked, unable to understand what Blood Stark had just shot. Barrel still smoking hot, moments passed in intense silence until the red clad soldier suddenly broke out laughing.

"Pfft...Fff--HAHAHAHA!! Hoo...Hoo...Hahaha!" He placed the gun barrel first onto the ground, using it as a make shift cane as he laughed his ass off. "Oh man...You should see the looks on your faces! It's hilarious!" He pointed at the two, slapping his knee with his free hand.

Truth be told, it's really not that funny.

"T-...There was one hostile..." Fuuka finished her late report, "But...Looks like Stark-san noticed it before me..."

"So you were...Not going to shoot us?" Minako asked, taken aback by all of this.

"Maybe." Blood Stark said calmly, soon placing his rifle over his shoulder. "I was expecting it to move a tad more wildly, but a clean shot's even better, am I right~?"

"Naku naman...Warn us next time, will you!" Josie pouted, having been worried sick by Stark's sudden aggression.

"Nah, that'll ruin the fun." Blood Stark flat out refused, walking over to the two, reaching over a hand for them to shake. "Sorry for scaring ya. Arisato and...Salviarn, right? Welcome aboard! I'm Blood Stark."

"L-likewise." Minako nervously shook his hand, a bit shaken by Stark's stunt.

• "By the way," said Sara, as she made a "come get some" gesture at the nearest abomination, "May I ask your name? I am Sara."
    Compa_V2.png

"I'm Compa!" the nurse introduced herself to the odd woman. "Nice to meet you!"

However the rather wholesome moment was ruined by the two remaining beasts! Compa aimed her syringe at the Soldier that was charging at her. Suddenly a large heart symbol appear in front of the Planeptune Nurse. Using her hypodermic needle, Compa channeled the magical energies within her to fire the heart, filled with a destructive magical force, at the soldier.

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

"Just stay still." Blood Stark seemed to ignore all notions of the putting down his weapon. Peering through the scope of his rifle. He seemed focus, as if trying to shoot something that's directly behind the two.

Just then, a speeding shadow can be seen rising out of the floor from the distance, and it seemed to be closing in to both Minako and Red. Alongside this, Fuuka detected something!

"...! Watch ou--!" Fuuka tried to warn, but then, Blood Stark pulled the trigger.

B A N G !

340.png

Shadow Boy appears!

And is promptly defeated.

>You won

Instinctively, Minako closed her eyes, flinching as she expected to be shot, but...Dropping right beside Red was what appears to be a human boy but all obscured with darkness, oozing with smoke. Its eyes were but glowing yellow dots--akin to the Shadow Ants Blood Stark's group has fought before.

Shadow Boy dropped Shadowy Key!
>Collect?

Sliding towards Fuuka's feet was a comically large key the figure was holding. That, which, Stark swiftly aimed at and shot, causing it to disperse in shadowy smoke.

>Guess not.
The Witch returned to silence, and what was formerly with her was now replaced by surprise. What the heck just happened? All she could really gather is some sort of shadow creature like before tried to ambush one of the newfound 'allies' (or something like that), only to be shot by Blood Stark as soon as they were noticed. The dice is just trying to comprehend how quickly this all escalated, and before she could, the key this thing dropped received the same treatment - a shot from Blood Stark's weapon, and it dissolved into nothing more than smoke.
"W...What was that?" Usami asked, unable to understand what Blood Stark had just shot. Barrel still smoking hot, moments passed in intense silence until the red clad soldier suddenly broke out laughing.

"Pfft...Fff--HAHAHAHA!! Hoo...Hoo...Hahaha!" He placed the gun barrel first onto the ground, using it as a make shift cane as he laughed his ass off. "Oh man...You should see the looks on your faces! It's hilarious!" He pointed at the two, slapping his knee with his free hand.

Truth be told, it's really not that funny.
The Witch sighed and facepalmed, not terribly impressed with this 'display' of what Blood Stark had just done, no less how he's trying to play it off. "...OK, so, moving on..." She quipped bleakly, shaking her head and then looking to the others. Truthfully she had no idea what to say or do, so for the most part the dice was still silent, but... What did you expect? "...What were we doing again?"
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Nervous​

SPELLS PREPARED

SPELLS AVAILABLE
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​

Konpaku Youmu

"I'm sure if I explained how you two differed from the other tall creatures, the tribe will welcome you two with open arms." Kamipon said, nodding. "Now then, let's head back. We have had quite the hunt looking for Ravenous. Feel free to move on your own pace." Kamipon now veered his chariot back to his army, the shield bearers making a path for him right in the middle--right beside the noble flagbearer. "Form up!" Kamipon commanded as the Patapons stomped in attention.

"PATA! PATA! PATA! PON!" Kamipon commanded in rhythmn, after which, the small army moved in song.

"Patapatapatapon~" Despite their size, the Patapons were quick to the feet, marching a bit past Youmu, leaving her behind the archers. Kamipon commanded and the Patapons sang to his beat--like a conductor to his orchestra, the Patapons were commanded with song and drums.

Peter would be compelled to sing and march along--a side effect of obtaining Kamipon's power.

As Youmu fell in line behind the formation of Patapons, she decided to leave her remaining questions for when they had reached the creatures' settlement.

She could only crack a smile as the drums began pounding away and their squeeky little voices swelled into an infectious chanting session. The music had already swept the girl away—she just hadn't realised it yet. And to think she had been spooked by something like this!

Why would I ever want to interrupt this?

YoumuHappy.jpeg

Youmu's ghost half curled closely around her body, and the moment she began bobbing her head to the beat, her ghost half did as well. When she realised that everyone, Peter included, was moving along to the rhythm, Youmu had shed away any self-restraint she had left. She started to hum and tap her feet, and even if it was out-of-rhythm from the rest of the tribe members, she at least carried the same spirit! Youmu even began to pat her spirit like a drum in an attempt to imitate authentically.

Er, hopefully they wouldn't mind.

This dream is so fun! I wouldn't mind staying here a little longer, actually.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>Before they even know it, Blood Stark pulled the trigger at an incoming shadow, something of which Millifillia hasn't picked up. Likewise, the group isn't happy with Stark's antics.

>
"Christening me the fuck up the seven seas and heavens and hells, Bloop Stoop! Say something before you do something!"

>Afterwards, they would begin to introduce themselves.

>
"I'm Millifillia, and these are my clients Shujinko and Retsujo Kanou, and their aide, Yuri Yaoi."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

It happened so fast- Red quickly ducked his head behind his shield too as soon as he saw the man put the slightest bit of pressure on the trigger. But- one shot, and it was beside him, no impact on the shield whatsoever. He tried to poke his head out a tiny bit afterwards, but quickly retreated it again as a second shot fired off. Besides him and the girl was... Some shadowy... Something. A lot like some of the enemies he's fought in the past, in terms of aesthetics, in fact. But that wasn't a worry of his now, he was much too happy that he hadn't just been executed.

QEIqeRX.png
"Good... Shot... Ahahaha... It's uh... It's Savarin. Thanks so much for that little initiation..."

Lucky for him, none of the rest of the group seemed to be particularly impressed with those shots, either. In fact, they all seemed quite upset. He must be a slightly difficult one to work with... Or, perhaps he was just spotting a bit of fun. Nonetheless, Red didn't care for him much on first impressions, but the decision still was on the table to be changed later on if what had just happened was simply out of the norm. At the very least, there looked to be four more humans introducing themselves to him, alongside other ones behind them who- he figured- simply weren't ready to introduce themselves quite yet. Not one to be that rude if he could avoid it, the dog lowered his shield to his side and approached the four introducing themselves and attempted to shake their hands in succession as best as he could.

KOnyewa.png
"B-bonjour... Millifillia... Shujinko... Retsujo... Yuri... I'll try to remember those as best as I can. I'm terrible with names."

The handshakes, however, were very sloppy. His arm was trembling uncontrollably for all of them, and by the time he reached Yuri, he simply grazed her hand with his paw and put it back down by his side, not even attempting the rest of it.

"... S-sorry... My ears are still ringing... I think my body still needs to catch up to my brain and realize I didn't just get shot..."

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"That was quite ticklish your hands are, but I understand how you feel."
>At that time, Retsujo stares at Savarin with her sparkling pretty eyes.

>
"I've never met a walking talking dog person before, let alone weird men in fur suits."
>"Those guys are quite creepy. I had to pull my sister away from them at all times even if they hand out candies and crap."
>"But they amuse me!"

>"And I don't."

Third P.O.V:

Beesmas
Hp:
24/24

Bigby the Abomination

The Leper

It seemed that the situation became worse with each passing minute, the armored red man not wanting to put his rifle away, and is looking like he would fire at any second now. Bigby has a permanent look of horror upon his face, the Leper has a big frown that was affixed onto his face, while Beesmas was definitely gonna do something to stop the eventual shootout that would happen here, until the fact that Beesmas connected the dots within his head, seeing that the rifle wasn’t aimed at either of the two, but instead, the small crevice between them. “Wait a minute..... what are y-“ and his question was solved when the trigger was pulled, and a bullet was fired, causing Beesmas to track where the bullet went, used to the sound of gunpowder weapons, and saw the body that was dropped, some sort of boy made of shadows, well, at least they knew that the threat has been handled.

The other two however, weren’t used to the sound of anything other than the sound of a flintlock rifle or gunpowder bomb, and while they did fight a cannon, it was once in their travels of the Estate, so it was a new experience when hearing a firing of a much more advance weapon, which created a loud bang from it, making the Leper and Bigby react to it in different ways. The Leper was the least noticeable, and would have been missed if one wasn’t keeping a good eye on him, but his arms visibly shook, and while hard to notice, his arms shook for a second or two, but reacting to the second shot, it seemed that the same shaking didn’t happen once more, him slowly getting used to the sound. But in Bigby’s case, it was much more noticeable, considering his mutation not only gives him incredible beast-like strength, but gives him enhanced senses, one of those, was hearing, and it’s the reason why he hated loud noises in the first place, it was much louder within his ears, and would most often cover them if a loud enough noise happened.

And while used to the sound of a flintlock weapon, he wasn’t that close to when it’s fired, and it wasn’t as loud as the gun used by the red soldier, so by adding those things together, you now have Bigby covering both of his ears, his body shaking as his ears rang from the loud noise. Especially when the second shit fired, aimed at the oversized key, which caused his entire body to visibly shook on instinct once again, but thankfully, Bigby’s ears slowly stopped ringing, allowing him to hear once more, well, at least he knew to be ready for when loud noises like this happens again, as Bigby removed his hands from his ears and rose back to his full height, hopefully thinking that no one saw his state of vulnerability.

The Leper merely kept his frown of disapproval when Blood Stark merely laughed, and his words about expecting the shadow to move more wildly made him thought of what would happen if that were the case, before the man sighed, for he would be speaking about this later to the soldier. But now with that out of the way, it was time for introductions between the two groups.... well, the group and the two strangers, one being named Minako, and the other Savarin, which prompted the only one not effected by the gun being fired to go first, which was Beesmas, as the 1ft tall bee with the human head flew over to the dog person and human, and said “E’llo there mate, the name is Beesmas the Highwaybee, the man in the golden armor and mask along with the white cloak, and the man with the green cloak and is currently covered by chains and the large A burned into his head are my two friends.” Beesmas said in a friendly tone, prompting the two mentioned people to walk forward and introduce themselves. “Greetings there sir, the name is Bigby the...... Abomination.... don’t dwell to much upon that, and the man next to me is the Leper...” which caused the last one, the man in golden armor and white cloak to nod their head, and quietly said
“Greetings there.... we hoped that this first impression would hurt our relations within the group one bit...” the Leper finished, the introductions for the darkest trio now finished, waiting for a response.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back