• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"!!" The bird masked scythe wielding leapt back as the costumed hero stood up, soon unleashing her fists onto the general. Flourishing his scyth, the masked general deflected the giant fists, causing the red eyed cyclops to panic.

"Lord Gong!" The cyclops now surrounded the scythe wielder, raising their weapons in order to fight.

"Keh! Pulled a fast one on me!" The masked being now named Lord Gong spat, holding his scythe. "Fitting of something rare! Hehehe...I want it."

"L-lord Gong, your other side is showing..." The cyclops holding the bow gulped, nervous to see their leader like this.

"I told you dimTons, I no longer go by Gong The Hawkeye! It's RottenLee Ravenous!" 'Gong' spat to his troops, correcting him. "Whatever, whatever! For now, we need to lure this creature back to base...If we could find it." Ravenous declared his goal, soon shouting in a loud booming voice. "Zigotons, form up!"

"T o n !" The three red eyed cyclops known as the Zigotons did as commanded, hopping into a single file positioning. The one with the sword and shield

{[Lord Gong "RottenLee Ravenous" Hawkeye, General of Greed]} and {[The Zigotons, Red Tribal Cyclops]} form up!

Enemies Left: 4

>Enemy(4) escape imminent...

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

In Fran's circular slash, she managed to take out 4 of them. The Dice's help proved beneficial as Fran missed one of them and got promptlt burnt by her makeshift lava moat. The Dice would then toss more fire onto the Shadow ants, which hit their mark but didn't do much damage. Luckily, however, Ben--or Decimus now, finished most of the job, eliminating a few of the shadow ants.

Three remains, and Blood Stark is just watching, seeing that hid group got it.
There's just three of them left - no problem! The Witch re-adjusted her hat and once more, the recurring object(s) appeared in her hand once more in a set of three. So what followed is two of them going straight into the book and two fireballs replaced them both, aimed to crash into two of the remaining enemies. Then with the one she had left over, she surrounded the last enemy with burning liquid like before, and with the one more additional object in her hand... She shrugged and just threw it right at the enemy in question! "We should be almost done here, let's make sure it 'is' done!" She said to the rest of the group with her, 'after' she had performed her own attacks. She's trying to energise them for one last push through this battle - though not a tough battle by any means, they need to at least finish what they started!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 1, 2 (NO DICE LEFT, RE-ROLLING NEW ONES FOR NEXT POST)
>Used the 1 and 2 on both Inflictions on two different enemies
>Used the 4 to use Cauldron (on the last enemy), rolled a 6 off of it
>Yeeted the 6 at the previous target for chip damage

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: Cauldron (used)Spell Slot 2: Infliction (used)
Spell Slot 3: Infliction (used)Spell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Combat time!​
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​

rkjWxMW.png
"Et vous voilà! That's how you make an ally quickly! My name's Red, Red Savarin. Most people where I live look like me- well, in that we're covered in fur, unlike you guys."

He cheered up really, really quickly for such a situation. How could he not, though? He was going into this with all the experience in the world in fighting, and already had someone else to help out in case they came across any unsavory individuals.

Did she remember anything? She seemed a tiny bit less banged up than he did, but surprisingly, neither of them seemed to be in that bad of a condition, considering where they found themselves right now. From no discernible direction in particular, his ear caught another distant, strange noise... His ears twitched, and he shrugged it off. However, he did hold his shield a bit more warily in front of him, in case of a surprise attack he might not catch beforehand. But... Not too close. It was covered in flames, and thus, was very, very hot on the outer plating. As they walked, idly, he grazed the ground with his sword, leaving a white line in the flooring that had been coated in... Something foul, surely. Might as well try to make as much of a path he can, he didn't want them going in circles.

U9mMFJZ.png
"So, how about yourself? You remember anything more than I do- which is to say, nothing on this end? My people live above the layer of plasma-clouds that separate us in the sky from you humans down here on Earth. I figure my ship might've been struck by lightning or something and had us fall down here. I don't exactly have an explanation as for how I made it through the clouds alive... But it'd explain me losing consciousness before landing here. But if you're a human, you were already down here, right?"

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

!!!VICTORY!!!

>With all of the enemies defeated, the trio get their loot for future use.

>
"Hey, I think I can make Blank Keys with those, but I'm gonna need some tools to work it out."

>They move on, Fuuka mentioning that she felt the presence of Blood Stark's group, but it seems that they are in the heat of battle. Likewise, upon arriving at another fork, the group can hear sounds of fighting coming from Leper's group.

>Where should they go?
>East
>South

>
"Let's head east. Someone's gonna need some help."
>"True, I can feel their life force a little bit waning. Let's help them out."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

hldwcover-1c02a.jpg
    The momentum of the blitz continued, the Drifter consumed completely by the battle still ahead of them, around them, and his companions, mired in their own thoughts and feelings about what was going on. It had not missed him how one of their own was a slime not unlike - yet also very unlike - these creatures, of the Tower, of some other world that the Drifter had never, would never, truly know. The Sprite spoke quickly and deeply, often too much for its master to properly keep up. He understood bits and pieces while in the fray, learning more and more of these different worlds that were coming together here. How did his companion know of such things, and so deeply? More questions, that would have to be answered another time.

Again, his instincts echoed that of his companions who tried to clue him into what would resolve this encounter. Again, the Drifter was a blinding flourish of light red, blue, and the worlds between as his unique blade came own upon these oozes one final time. When the dust had cleared, the Drifter was not even there. That same blur had moved onward, far ahead of the rest of his party. He looked back towards them for a but a moment before taking the lead. When the Drifter was in active pursuit of his goals, confronting spawn of evil and sin like this, he could not afford to idle, even if it meant leaving others behind, for a time. Any hesitation was more time given to that wretched thing festering in his heart, less opportunity for what he had surely been brought here to do. And so he moved ahead.

If they knew, they would understand.

• Compa_V2.png

Compa's mouth was agape as she marveled at the young woman's power. It was then the ditsy nurse was inspired to show off what she could do.

"I'm going to help!" Compa declared before charging at the shadowy imps with her syringe. The bubbly nurse then proceeded to viciously stab the creatures with the gigantic hypodermic needle ruthlessly. "It's time for your shots!"

After a rather violent attack on two shadows, Compa aimed her needle at one of the armored shadows before firing a beam of pure energy at the creature.

[Schimatizo//Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Schimatizo watched as both the fighting machine and the blue skinned humanoid eliminated the rest of the masked slimes, seeing as they don't need her help, she cheered them on despite not having a voice.

Afterwards, as The Drifter looked back at them, Schimatizo nodded, following the lead of the strange, cloaked human.

[Spine & Pelvis//Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl

After a brief dispute, Spine and Pelvis both agreed to only take the teeth and leave the tongue be, knowing that they can't take much.

"You two, let's go." Spine called out to the two Pokemon as Pelvis picked the path that led north in the furthest side, urging the two Pokemon to follow as the Skeletons moved onto their journey.

Third P.O.V:

After their initial turn of opportunity... it was now the time for the enemies to begin... for Beesmas, seeing the singular Magic Hand try to slam itself onto the bee, but seeing the hand going after him and his quick reaction speeds, he dodge the attack and sliced back in response using his rispote, getting the satisfaction of slaying a new foe.

4CF6E4B9-7229-411F-96C3-1E16D3E07E69.jpeg

“Continue the onslaught. Destroy. Them. All!

The Leper’s Chop unfortunately but expectedly missed, the executioner blade merely making harmless sparks onto the ground, didn’t expect any of the hand creatures to know of any sorcery, so when one managed to deal pain as well as freezing him completely, doing some damage to the trapped Leper as well as the thought of being unable to do anything to help his allies both affected him in both the mind and the body:

E9197592-1C36-4454-8584-721F1AA9FC17.jpeg

-5 hp
+3 stress

The Leper
Hp: 58/63

Stress: 12/100

[The Leper is now frozen]

But now, it was time to continue on, as Bigby dodge back from the slam of the weakened Magic Hand, his entire body moving back to dodge the failed attack, his left arm seemingly glowing bright green within his veins, but as soon as it appeared, his arm went back to its ‘pure’ self.
D8E124DD-0477-4F90-A22A-24491984D7F1.jpeg

And now, the Leper was freed from his icy tomb unintentionally, but now feeling the affects of the cold. Now, it was time for the trio to continue their assault.

[Round 2]

Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Continuing first once more, Beesmas laughed at the sight of one of the hand’s looking like it will run away at any second now, and while the bee would let the thing run, who knows if it will come back with backup or not, so as soon as possible, Beesmas raises his pistol, Da Buzz, and fired the weapon:

[Pew Pew Shot]

C6AE9367-F52E-4CA9-9FAF-2191F28E9D4A.jpeg

as the pistol fired the lead ball within its barrel, the small and round object flying towards the air before, hopefully, slamming right into the body of the cowardly Magic Hand, Beesmas saying out loud “Damn.... I missed your eyes...” he said while bringing a disappointed tone as well with those words. But hey, at least his rispote is up for one more turn, so he was ready to slice back at anything planning to slam him into the ground.

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

Next was Bigby, who after dodging the blow of the hand like creature, decided to returned the attack to the weakened hand creature that tried to strike him earlier, his blood flowing through his vein with each passing moment,, as he gripped the chain and used:

[Manacles]

710CE362-3724-47C8-B05C-6A06A2F7EB66.jpeg
As Bigby let forth a large chain whip attack and tried hitting the weakened foe, and might be enough to finish it off entirely, but if it wasn’t enough, it would also have a chance of stunning Bigby’s target, and leave it wide open for a attack of opportunity.

The Leper

The last to continue their assault upon those who brought forth their wrath was the Leper, who recently been freed from his icy tomb, but was much slower due to it being the first time the man froze and survived, along with the feeling of cold still washed over him, his breathes now able to be seen. But now, it wasn’t time to slow down his pace, after all, he has gone through worse back home, as he decided the best course of action was to make his foes only focus upon him and instead of his allies, as he used:

[Intimidate]

A354D0B0-BF3F-442B-9FAB-4E17DE1CF152.jpeg
As he did a one-handed upwards swing using his left arm, as his main focus was to was to make his foes focus upon himself instead of his allies, as the attack mark himself, not only making his foes able to hit the man more often, but it was compelling them to strike him instead of his other two friends. As for the one who was targeted by the attack, it wouldn’t feel as much pain as his other attacks, as it did no serious damage, but it would feel weakened, becoming slower, and unable to deal as much damage as a result of the attack. And as a result the Leper felt like he became faster, but it wasn’t much considering he was still feeling the effects of the cold, but even as minor was this buff was, it was still enough to keep him going.

“The blood quickens“

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Konpaku Youmu

I can't remember.

YoumuSleeping2.jpg

I was...asleep?

I can't remember...

Youmu&Yuyuko3.jpg

A Netherworld sunset...

...Was the last thing I saw.

Am I dreaming?

Is any of this...real?

Youmu's eyelids fluttered open.

Am I in the Dream World?

Youmu's hands felt the cool sensation of the smooth marble she rested upon—almost as cool as her own skin.

Huh? Something feels...off.

Youmu gazed down at the floor, where she found blood pooling below her shoes.

"Eek!!"

Thoroughly startled by the sudden change in atmosphere, the girl sprang to her feet.

This feels more like a nightmare.

Taking a few short breaths to calm her beating heart, Youmu placed a hand on her sheath out of pure instinct.

How strange. Usually, they aren't there at all.

...If I must fight my own nightmares until the dream dissipates, then so be it.

Ahead of the swordswoman was a tall, well-dressed young foreign man. Youmu couldn't quite place what his purpose in the dream was, but she decided to remain wary, even if it was a dream.

"Excuse me, but we need to make a game plan and figure out what is going on. I may or may not be able to assist you very well, but may I ask for us to be temporary teamates until I've dragged you down enough to be left here?"

...He seemed friendly enough. Wasn't he about to transform into some hideous creature, though? She wasn't afraid to admit that she usually fled in terror in unnatural situations like that.

But then again...

...She still had her beloved Roukanken in this dream. Whenever Youmu had nightmares, she had always been completely defenseless. Perhaps she could turn this into one of those 'lucid dreams'?

"I am Peter Petrelli, you can nickname me whatever you want. May I ask what your name is?"

"My name is Konpaku Youmu. I—"

Suddenly, she felt it.

Youmu felt a...sensation, for lack of a better term. Like a wave crashing down and slowly coursing past her legs on the coastal sand. It wasn't a wave of fear, but...

YoumuApprehensive3.jpeg

"What are you? You're no ordinary human."

Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

eceade2bd1709440055f1bf365977480.jpg
Peter Petrelli: On Death's Door before the Fight even begun

As the other girl woke up, he felt happy to a certain degree, to the point he was pretty okay with everything up until a certain point. He said, looking at her. "Well, Nice to meet you Youmu-" . Feeling the tension in the room since he's extremely good at feeling people and their emoit This was one of those moments where he was both utterly confused at the statement she said, and completely surprised simultaneously, while also having a tinge of fear. Every single waking subconscious thought in his mind pointed to one conclusion, that uneasy feeling, the katana on her back. He didn't really think it was possible, every other conscious thought is trying his hardest to deny it. But something about her screamed superhuman, no matter how he put it.

He backed away just minimally. "Now, Youmu was it ? Please don't attack me out of the blue. I am just but a simple, ordinary pers--" . All of a sudden a pulse eminated out of his body. "W... What the ?" . He looked around and this white wisp was surrounding him, maybe it was because of stress ? His eyes wandered, and if Youmu noticed, if she could sense it, his energy and powers completely mirrored Youmu's. He was at a look of complete shock, horror, wonder, and every confusing emotion at once. He just didn't know what to do. "I... I don't know what I am, Miss Youmu. I thought I was human, but now I don't know what I am"

Current Mood
lo.gif
Current Mood: Confused yet Terrified and somewhat Excited
Current Powers he's had so far: Youmu's Powers

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
[/font]

code by featherstone
[/border]

• a71d605a4f814847ac5b0d96f11ee444.png

84f6bcae.jpg

Nobeta proceeds to collect the loot while contributing to the conversation.

"So you're saying that something happened to someone in the group?" Nobeta asks. "We have to help them then!"

"Nobeta, girl, don't you think it's some kind of trap," the cat says from inside her bag.

"And they're going to get trapped if it is!"

Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Konpaku Youmu

Youmu thought her eyes had completely betrayed her.

Is he...a reflection of myself?

What was this supposed to mean? How was she supposed to interpet this?!

Peter felt a rush of otherworldly power course through his once-ordinary veins. For the first time in his life, he felt like he could run forever without tiring. He could leap the tallest of structures in a single bound, take to the skies with the right state of mind, and perhaps greatest of all—his own soul was split in two. Talk about an out-of-body experience!

Remember—anything can happen in a dream.

Youmu relaxed her grip on Roukanken, but kept it by her side.

I sense no malicious intent from him...wouldn't it be rude not to reciprocate?

"...I believe you,"
she said, struggling to find something proper to say while she was so taken aback. "Your name is...Peh-tre-li, right? Petrelli-san," Youmu asked, fuddling around with the sounds that made up the man's odd-sounding name.

YoumuRelaxed.png

It sounds rather like 'Patchouli'.

Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"!!" The bird masked scythe wielding leapt back as the costumed hero stood up, soon unleashing her fists onto the general. Flourishing his scyth, the masked general deflected the giant fists, causing the red eyed cyclops to panic.

"Lord Gong!" The cyclops now surrounded the scythe wielder, raising their weapons in order to fight.

"Keh! Pulled a fast one on me!" The masked being now named Lord Gong spat, holding his scythe. "Fitting of something rare! Hehehe...I want it."

"L-lord Gong, your other side is showing..." The cyclops holding the bow gulped, nervous to see their leader like this.

"I told you dimTons, I no longer go by Gong The Hawkeye! It's RottenLee Ravenous!" 'Gong' spat to his troops, correcting him. "Whatever, whatever! For now, we need to lure this creature back to base...If we could find it." Ravenous declared his goal, soon shouting in a loud booming voice. "Zigotons, form up!"

"T o n !" The three red eyed cyclops known as the Zigotons did as commanded, hopping into a single file positioning. The one with the sword and shield

{[Lord Gong "RottenLee Ravenous" Hawkeye, General of Greed]} and {[The Zigotons, Red Tribal Cyclops]} form up!

Enemies Left: 4

>Enemy(4) escape imminent...

• Kamala scoffed as she recoiled, taking off after the villains as she stretched out her legs to cover more ground. She eventually caught up to them and blocked their path by extending her hands and literally walling them off.

“You guys aren’t going anywhere! Come back here!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

eceade2bd1709440055f1bf365977480.jpg
Peter Petrelli: The Awakening

As everything was going on at once, and observing Youmu's reactions, he understood albeit faintly and in an novice type of sense, just what exactly happened to him. He felt so much stronger, and the feeling he had before tripled. It seems his powers reacted subconsciously to the potential of being killed. He observed silently, an gasp of awe at even his imagination seemed to be surprised at what he felt he was capable of doing. But, he didn't experiment with what he was now. He then looked at Youmu and lightly chuckled.

"That will have to do, Miss Youmu. Any nickname you give me is fine. Now, shall we get going , Miss Youmu ? And maybe you can teach me how to use your abilities so I don't misuse them ?". He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. He never really wanted to misuse these things, he just wanted to be capable of helping as many as he can with them.

Current Mood
View attachment 782286
Current Mood: Determined and Grateful for the Opportunity to do more for others
Current Powers he's had so far: Youmu's Powers
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[/font]

code by featherstone
[/border]

• Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The combined efforts of The Drifter and Temjin made quick work of the Mayas, leaving behind nothing but black gunk. In one of the splattered goo, a big battery could be seen just sitting there. Someone could use it.

Enemies Left: None
    >You won!

Cowardly Maya dropped Shadow Gunk
    Ill-Fata Maya dropped Shadow Gunk and Full Battery.
    >Collect it?

As The Drifter moves ahead, he would discover a corner. Rounding that corner, it seems to be another long hallway. At least, for a while.

Hope his allies catch up.

• a71d605a4f814847ac5b0d96f11ee444.png

84f6bcae.jpg

Nobeta began to charge up one of her Arcane element attacks, before pure energy began to rain down on these groping fingering foes!

Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

The combined efforts of all three of them proved to be a tad too effective for the Shadow ants, fading in black smoke.

They seem to drop small crystals with small magical value.
The Witch noticed the ants fade and disappear, to which she laughed proudly and bowed to nothing and nobody in particular, briefly removing her hat and putting it back on as she did so. Opening her book one final time, her used up attacks returned to power - and as for the small crystals... The Witch decided to help herself to one of them - intending to use its energy to add a new spell to her pages; for if this battle had told her anything, she would probably need more than two spells to pull her weight in any future battles coming her way.
"Bravo, bravo." Blood Stark clapped as he watched everyone finished destroying the enemies. "You all pass with flying colors!...Not really." He shrugged, soon turning to Hirari. "Yumesaki, was it? Heard you can heal now."

"Y-yes sir!" Hirari nodded, soon heading over to the other groupmates, asking if they need healing.
"I'm fine, thank you!" She said positively to Hirari, laughing nervously. "I think we should be asking if 'you' are fine, but if you insist you're fine, you better be taking care of yourself first!" The Witch added, closing her book whether or not the attempt to use the grabbed crystal worked or not - though she hoped that it did. She frankly has no idea what this crystal was apart from she could sense the magic in it to begin with, so...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 4

>Currently trying to add a new spell into the Spellbook (assigned to 3)

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Cool-down​
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​

Third P.O.V:

Their already high chances of winning this battle increased more, with the second one that fell to Beesmas’s, at the hands of a counter before the Bee can be frozen by whatever attack it was planning, Beesmas saying in turn “Yeah, yeah, we get it, you know how to use magic.... but you all die the same.... especially when fighting against professional Beesmas and his slightly less experienced cohorts.” as he chuckled at the sight he was currently seeing, which was a pathetic sight for someone who has gone through as much as the trio have gone through, instead of them being the scared ones here, they were the monsters that inflicted fear upon their foes.

With Bigby, he has no time to react to the assault of the un-weakened Magic Hand, and thus, got hit by its slap, and while as not painful as the blunt blows or sharp slices from those within the dungeons, it still made Bigby grunt in pain from the attack, while dodging back as his arms grew in size once more, his fingers becoming claw like, his veins turning green and arms becoming a reddish brown once more before turning back to normal, this was definitely not normal for a human... but what secrets may this man lie within him.

BED6FB1A-F62D-4338-9897-F8F7CCA325F2.jpeg

-3 Hp

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 43/46

But before they could start once more, hearing the familiar cackle from the distance, as the sounds of others were heard, and what seemed like the unknown at first, it was quickly revealed to be their allies, coming in the aid them in the already finishing fight.

[Friendly reinforcements have arrived]

“Nice is y’all to join in the already finished fight... we had it handled from the start, but.... oh damn...!” as the trio recoiled back on reflexes as some sort of energy like objects were sent down on the weakened and single un-weakened hand creatures, now surprised and perplexed at these recent few hours, but now, they couldn’t stop to think, they were still in danger, well, less danger, but this is the perfect moment to heal up.

[Round 3]

Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Welp, looks like their job is over.... well, maybe not, the Magic Hands might still be alive after this attack, especially the unharmed one, but might as well help finish them off, as he pointed his flintlock pistol once more, but this time, overnight around, looking for a perfect angle, “Haha..... it’s like shooting the broadside of a beekeeper’s farm...!” as the Beesmas attacked with:

[Grapeshot blast]
A32C4E27-271F-473E-9075-AB467B5CFA25.jpeg

But instead of firing a single bullet, instead, a multitude of smaller lead balls fired from the gun, flying about, but mostly hitting the last three hand beings left in the field, as the bee yelled out
“AND ENJOY YOUR TIME IN HELL LADDIES...!” as the bee finally put his weapons away, expecting the fight to be over already.

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 43/46

It looks like the battle was over, and while it was a tad different than combat back at home, this would have been easily a resolve 1 mission considering that their foes easily fell, but also due to them being used to foes that can easily slay them with few strikes, but who knows what to expect down here. But being damaged there is a time and place for healing, and that’s now. Bigby would then fall to his knees, his left arm still grabbing onto his cloak while his right lashed upon the floor, as a bright light from the sky began to rain down upon Bigby, as he used:

[Absolution]

0F1B2A48-7036-423E-BF6A-AE54B168FD7E.jpeg

+5 Hp
-10 stress

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 11/100

As the small meditation healed whatever wounds were present on his body as his mind became much clearer, his stress being relieved as a result. But he didn’t get back up, not now, waiting until combat was completely over to start speaking once more... but he did watch the spectacle with interest. Within himself, the beast’s control was stopped.... for now, but sooner or later, Bigby will have to be forced to use its power to survive... but now is a time of peace, considering they now have regrouped with the others and now receiving their aid.

The Leper

It seems that backup has arrived, which is something the Leper expected somewhat, but instead of the group they entered the south direction in, they were aided with the west group... making sense since there was a chance of their paths interlocking, and while the side wasn’t needed, it was good to know that there are allies out there who has his friend’s backs. Now, it was time to watch, but also heal for whatever lies ahead in their path, as he went to a kneel, placing his sword blade first onto the ground, and placing his head against the side of the hilt, before green light appeared from the cloaked man, as skill used was:

[Solemnity]

FB772E58-C28C-4B38-9CF9-94CDDFB0B1C6.jpeg

+10 Hp
-7 stress

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

And while doing his silent prayer.... the man quietly said to himself “Petals must fall....” as the prayer finally ran it’s course, the Leper getting back up, still ready to slice a foe with his blade, but it wouldn’t be likely considering the onslaught the hand beings were taking. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to be ready, especially since these things may have a hidden trick up their sleeves.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow @ Fukka’s group

Last edited:
ktVyhUp.png
"Sapristi! With your classmates? A-aheh, I couldn't imagine going through a place like this as a kid, that must've been rough! Yeesh, here in school... Public schooling must be really bad down on Earth, they could stand to take notes from us!"

How strange it was to hear of this from a human! Well, now he got a bit more insight as to how things are on Earth- they certainly didn't have bloodstained mazes in the Shepard Republic! And yet, kids apparently have been to places such as these... That oughta be a way to build up bravery in your children quickly! But something else she said bothered him. He didn't pay it much mind at first, but now that he thought over it... It was a bit more worrying than he thought. Asleep for a long time? That was more than a little scary to hear. He was sure he'd only been out for maybe a day or so, or even a couple of hours... No exact measurements of time, but it didn't feel like it had been long.

esaDHHL.png
"... Wait, you said you'd been out for a long time? What makes you think that? N-not that I don't believe you or anything but... I think I've only been unconscious for a day or so. But... I could be wrong."

Eventually nearly only a minute later, they arrived at another crossroads. She'd suggested they travel through one of the specific paths. The dog gave her a shrug, not worrying too much about where they were heading. Filling out the map with a trail would do nothing but help them. He had started walking down the path she suggested before even answering her back.

"If you've got a good feeling, l don't see why not. Sure, this path looks fine to me."

Konpaku Youmu

"That will have to do, Miss Youmu. Any nickname you give me is fine. Now, shall we get going , Miss Youmu? And maybe you can teach me how to use your abilities so I don't misuse them?"

"I don't quite understand, but maybe—"

Just when Youmu began to think the dream couldn't get any stranger after someone had spontaneously sprouted a ghost half like hers, she was immediately proven wrong.

An unnerving series of chants echoed down the halls, causing Youmu to grip her Roukanken firmly once more. It seemed there were enemies after her, after all.

"Please don't stray from me, Pertelli-san. There's no telling what might be lurking in the shadows here."

Youmu's tension dissolved the moment she saw what had caused the noise in the first place. Now, she was more bewildered than anything else.

They were...a lot smaller than what she had envisioned in her head. Once she had gotten over the fact that each of their bodies were nothing but a single eye and some limbs, they actually looked kind of cute!

"Woah, what are those?" One of the eyeballs asked, bearing a sword and shield.

"They're HUGE!" A spearwielder asked, looking at Youmu. "And uh...Attractive?" Confused, the other eyeballs now looked at him with literal strange eyes.

For a moment, Youmu was surprised. Not only were these youkai capable of intelligible speech...she felt a little pitter-patter in her heart after that. This really felt like too much to take in at once!

"Ton, what part of THAT is attractive?" An archer eyeball asked. "It looks like one of those tall monsters!"

...And just like that, her heart sank twice as much.

"M-monster?" she said with a slight frown.

"Says the wakapon that liked Naughtyfins!"

"She's our PRINCESS, you bakapon, of course we'll crush on her!"

"Almighty, your orders?" The flagbearer eyeball asked, seeing his tribemates tensed up.

"Patapons, on guard." The masked being ordered his army to calm down, which they promptly turned silent. "I don't think these ones are hostile, but I also don't think they're docile. Maintain formation while I attempt to communicate." He says as the shield bearers up front make way for the chariot riding leader to pass through, eyeing both Peter and Youmu.

"Greetings. I assume you're not from this place as well?" The being asked in a kingly, noble tone.

Youmu glanced once at Peter, who seemed rather hesitant to engage these creatures. As such, she decided to take on the mantle as their "represantative" here.

Youmu walked forward to have an audience with what she could only assume to be these creatures' ruler, squatting down to eye-level as a show of respect to the one in the mask.

YoumuPortrait9.jpg

"Well, something like that. You'd be correct, sir. Do you happen to know the way out?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>The group went to where the battle is. Upon arrival, it appears that it is almost over. Regardless, they give the Leper's group their aid.

!!!BATTLE START!!!

Shujinko

Aspect Key: None

Retsujo

Yuri

>
"FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE, MY DEAR CLIENTS!"

>Removing the Hercules Aspect Key to revert his sword back to it's original form, Shujinko rushes in first to land a cut, followed by Retsujo shooting at the other and Yuri charging in to land a smack on the third.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Prof. Faerie

Observing the dark substance, he failed to notice that the green slime attempts to absorb the substance only to gain negative effects on their body. he dropped the oozing gunk to the cold flooring from getting caught off guard by the scenario. Were they intoxicated? Spitting out the substance into a projectile blinding the remaining enemy. The Professor was intrigued by such discovery, it was indeed toxic even to fellow slimes, if he were to follow that rules of logic. The battle was over within seconds and one of his cohorts made haste to run ahead which the slime followed after. Leaving him into a mess of black gunk spattered all over the place.

"Threat neutralized... No seems to be hurt."

Collecting a few samples from the fight scene. He discovered some sort of shadow gunk, elements that he is not yet aware of. It gave him curiosity to study these things and how casting ice and lightning was possible from an organic being.

"I should have brought my containers. These things are new."

In the corner of his eye, he could see a out of place item. It was some sort of battery. Floating over to the item in the pile of goo he dug his tiny paws into the gunk to dig through. It is what he thought it is, a power supply of sorts.

"Hmm... A battery. Is this what those pesky things used to generate electricity? Are they capable of channeling this? Seem so, i guess."

He looked around to see that the armored mech was still there. Calling their attention for a brief moment whilst he collected a small ball of shadow gunk in his paws. Looking at the others distance, he can still chase up to them, so he has a bit of time.

"Hey, big guy. Can you come here for a sec? I think got something that you might need."

"I came from the same group with the guys fighting with you earlier. I'm prof. Faerie, i'm sure ya know we came from separate dimensions. Great job at fighting those things. I'm sorry if i called you war trooper earlier i just needed a name to not confuse. Enough about that, do have the program to absorb electrical power? Observing your attacks earlier that could have sucked some juice out of ya. See that battery? It's not much but i think you need it."

While waiting he did take a good look at the gunk again. If the battery was the power source of the electricity. Does this black gunk manipulate coldness?

Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Hey, big guy. Can you come here for a sec? I think got something that you might need."

The beam blade dissipating as the M.P.B.L was lowered at last in the wake of the entities' deaths, Temjin gazed at the little odd bipedal talking animal and stepped towards it. Kneeling in front of the aforementioned bipedal being, the Virtuaroid found itself being handed an object seemingly containing electrical charges inside it, hinted to be a usable power source.

"I came from the same group with the guys fighting with you earlier. I'm Prof. Faerie, I'm sure ya know we came from separate dimensions. Great job at fighting those things. I'm sorry if I called you War Trooper earlier, I just needed a name to not confuse. Enough about that, do have the program to absorb electrical power? Observing your attacks earlier that could have sucked some juice out of ya. See that battery? It's not much but I think you'll need it."

Picking up the object classified as a "battery", Temjin's visuals started scanning the gift it was given thoroughly, wanting to check if it could allow it to pre-fill its energy or overcharge it for the sake of boosting the M.P.B.L projectiles.

[ERROR: COMPOUND IMCOMPATIBLE]

Both shoulders slumped dishearteningly, the Virtuaroid shook its head as its output audio module barely made out what sounded like a disappointed "Aww..." upon the discovery. Nevertheless, the battery could be useful in case of emergency, thus it would not be wise to discard it for now. Standing back onto its feet, Temjin nodded at the little odd being introduced as "Prof. Faerie" before beckoning it to follow the Virtuaroid. The battery held on its left hand, Temjin's thrusters opened up again and flared on as it rushed ahead to catch up with the other two living creatures that was with the mech during the encounter.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir

• Vagabond Vagabond Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

The gunk appeared to be cold, like ice. In fact, inspecting a particular chunk revealed that the black goo covered something incredibly cold--an ice cube whose temperature reaches below 0 degrees celsius.

Obtained: Sub-Zero Ice Cube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back