• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

Godzilla met up with the group, and two of the members were already screaming.
    "Geeze! Can't you yell a bit quieter?"
    He asked Retsujo and Yuri.

The group discussing if he was hostile or not, Godzilla replied by saying, "I'm not a hostile.... at least, not unless you choose to attack me. I met one of those "Shadows" You speak of. It frightened me and I'm not scared of anything."
    He replied, talking about his run in with the killer twins.

He then said, "If that's not proof, i have this thing here too."
    He said, willing the electric crystal he obtained earlier to appear in his right hand, and held it down for all to see.

• Huffing and puffing after the enemy had finally been finished off, Red took a few seconds to himself to recollect himself. This had been the first time he'd engaged in- well, non-mech combat, in a good long while, and it had been pretty physically taxing. He leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky, resting his right elbow on the hilt of his sword. This would take some getting used-to before he'd be back in proper shape physically to keep moves like that up for a bit longer. However, his relaxation was interrupted prematurely at a stamping walk in the distance that seemed to be heading their way. He rolled his eyes and took his sword to arms once more, ready for round two-

ZHR5HwK.png
    -however, their huge visitor didn't seem too keen on fighting as the last one had been. He stared up into the beast's eyes, muscles relaxing once more.

"Well, I'll tell you- we really could've used you, like, a minute ago. You're late to the party we just had."

Der Freischütz

Not long after waiting for an response by the woman, he heard.... footprints, someone was approaching, and whether it would be sentient or not, hostile or passive, he doesn’t know unless it turns the corner and enter the hallway they are within. “Wait... I suggest we get prepared for whoever is approaching our location right now.... it may be hostile...”

the man said to his ally, grabbing the musket with both arms now and aiming it towards the direction of the sound, preparing for what will come into the hallway.

(sorry for the small post, just gotta get back into the flow)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty DovahBeat DovahBeat

"Thank you!" Aiton gave his thanks and went inside the cabin. Seeing that the vampire is either dead or sleeping, the red squarish eyeball started to set up a barricade inside of the cart, boarding up its entrance from the outside before setting up spikes made out of wood surrounding it, with Aiton stationed outside, he prepared his spear in case any of the Ants managed to slip through Ehl's defenses.

Elh's game of whacka mole proved some sign of success--the barriers that crash down on the Shadow Ants. The rhythmic smashing down of thick barriers on the floor, causing even Aiton to jump to its force. However, his attention remained true, holding his spear as he watched one Shadow Ant slip through her rampant smashing. As it reached the barricade, Aiton thrusted his spear, impaling the creature. It dispersed into black smoke after driving its tip through its body, eliminating it.

Meanwhile, over at Kahn's defense, Zakuton approached her from behind, tapping her side.

"We Zigotons got this covered! Go assist the General!" The Zigoton knight ordered the superhero, the soldiers having cleared up enough ants to finally move about, thanks to our heroes' efforts. Although the rampaging smoking masks still pose an airborne problem to most of the soldiers.

• Tch....
    Alena quickly brought her spear down and used it to vault upwards, and out of harms way. With the slime directly beneath her, she spun the spear around as she fell, and aimed the point at the Slime's eye.

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

The group discussing if he was hostile or not, Godzilla replied by saying, "I'm not a hostile.... at least, not unless you choose to attack me. I met one of those "Shadows" You speak of. It frightened me and I'm not scared of anything."
He replied, talking about his run in with the killer twins.

He then said, "If that's not proof, i have this thing here too."
He said, willing the electric crystal he obtained earlier to appear in his right hand, and held it down for all to see.
The Witch looked to this crystal in question as the beast explained what it had just experienced - a Shadow attack, that seemed to... incite fear into the fearless? Well, if that's something to take note of, perhaps they're more than just your average dungeon dwelling freaks...
"It's a common reaction." MInako giggled, watching Retsujo and Yuri shriek at the sight of the lizardman himself. Soon deciding to circle around him, as if trying to look for any scratch wounds or bite marks, only to find some bruises and burn marks--though it blended with his reptilian scales that it didn't really pop out that much.

"Haha, you should've seen it--it walks on many arms while holding giant swords! It's quite a party, I tell ya!" Blood Stark joked with Red as the giant lizard man talked about facing off against a few of the Shadows. He got closer as he showed off his loot--a blue crystal jewel, charged with electricity. "Hmm...I say he's good enough to open boxes, that's for sure." He rubs his chin, soon looking at Godzilla.

"Here's a little question for ya. What did you last remember in your world?" Blood Stark asked, thinking it to be a sure fire way to know if he's truly an ally or not; The Rainbow Lights.
Godzilla was questioned by a person in red armor. Godzilla replied honestly, "I was minding my own buisness in the ocean when I saw flashing lights in the sky. Must've been something in that giant lobster I ate because it was all swirly colors of rainbows or some shit."
"Ooh, ooh! Hold on a sec..." The Witch panicked as she got her phone up - remember the picture she said she took of the rainbow lights? The diceling got that up on her phone, with intent to show it to the monster before her. Granted, the picture she's taken is what 'she' saw of the rainbow lights in her world, but... "Does 'this' look familiar to you, by any chance? If so, you're in the same boat as us!"
Godzilla held a hand out. "Where are my manners though?! I am Godzilla, The king of monsters. You can just call me Godzilla though."
"The king of the monsters?!" From that exclamation alone, you may as well be able to 'hear' the diceling's visible excitement. Has she heard of this thing before? Not really, but either way, monsters like 'this' are something to write home about! "...AWESOME."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 6, 1, 5

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
>>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Moving on...​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneEastGate​

Konpaku Youmu ~ Vs. General Slogturtle

". . ." Slogturtle grumbled as he glanced around, the magic bullets that's being shot out disappearing as it reached the shell-like forcefield. Preparing for the worse, he held his greatshield with both hands as she shuffled about, looking around his 360 degree radius.

As dust began to kick up around the steadfast defender, Youmu stopped running. She crouched down, leaping into the air.

YoumuGOM.jpg

More danmaku magic pelted Slogturtle's force field, and even more bullets dissipated upon contact. Each waving of Youmu's sword sent an onslaught of projectiles his way, and yet nothing was going in her favor. The wisp surrounding the girl disappeared behind the cloud of dirt as she continued her unrelenting result.

"Your tricks are strong, general!"

• Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

"Bright light...That's the same thing as what I saw." Minako said, hearing Godzilla's description of his recollection of events.

"Your story checks out--it matches with ours." Blood Stark says as the witch shows the monster king a photograph with her phone. Soon, Godzilla introduced himself, prompting him to nod. "Nice meeting ya, 'Zilla. The name's Blood Stark." Stark takes Godzilla's reptilian hand, knowing that the others won't be able to due to his claws. "Now come on, we have some folks to catch up to." Blood Stark says, soon letting go of Godzilla's claw and moving ahead of the group, eager to catch up with the birdheads.

• Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty
    "There are others?"
    Godzilla asked, curious about the mention of other people stuck in this... whatever it was.

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"Yes, and we're gonna meet with them as we speak."

>As Shujinko watches the sparring match between Slogturtle and Youmu, he is approached by Josie, who asks him if he can help her with carrying the oven later.

>What will he do?

>Accept
>Decline

>
"Sige, wala naman ako magagawin mamaya maliban sa magantay ng kapatid ko."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Konpaku Youmu ~ Vs. General Slogturtle

"Your tricks are strong, general!"

"So is your magic, girlie--pushed me around like Buzzcrave's horse!" Slogturtle cackled, pushed back by the shots just as the dust started to kick up.

As the swift swordswoman and destructive defender flowed with the rhythm of combat, more and more curious onlookers began to stop what they were doing and watch the two-person dance.

This lightshow would be over soon, though.

It was time to end this.

The rain of danmaku stopped.

YoumuBattleReady11.jpg

Just as Slogturtle had predicted, Youmu lunged diagonally downward through the air, her sword piercing through the force field with ease.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Topless Topless

2feed4239ad40e1b4982f004db8e910b.png

[Interacting with: N/A]​

"FOR THE ALLFATHER OF MANKIND!"

The Astartes' warcry was deafening; shaking the ground beneath the humanoid monstrosity as the Space Marine, standing a few meters away, followed with a horrific roar as the chainsword brandished in his right hand revved menacingly; primed to strike at its intended target. The creature targeted by the Astartes was at least seven feet in height; clad in a stark black overcoat and wielding what looked like a missile launcher in his left hand. Its face was melted on one side; folds of skin barely parted on the rightmost side of its face to reveal what appeaed to be an eye staring right back at him. With a garish snarl, the creature let out its own horrific roar as the Astartes raised his bolt pistol- only to be ensnared at the wrist by a foul looking tendril extending outward from the beast's offhand. The pull was suprisingly strong, and caught the Space Marine breifly off guard as his hand was thrust downward; squeezing the trigger. The bolt round found its mark; impacting into the torso of the creature and staggering it backward as the Space Marine raised his right hand and sent it into a downward arc into the tendril. The chainsword roared viciously as carbide blades grabbed, ripped and tore into the remarkably fibrous flesh; taking a few seconds to fully cut through before finally being able to yank his left hand out of the disgusting grip.

Looking back upward, he was perplexed to see that not only had the coat been severed at the waistline, but the massive beast appeared to be mutating. In an eruption of viscera, sinew and blood, the creature gained mass as it doubled in size to reach the height of the Astartes; arms being replaced by long, muscular claws as the legs doubled equally in a bizarre form of muscle mass. This beast reeked with the taint of Chaos, yet he knew it was not something from the Immaterium of his world long ago. Yet whatever the hell it was, it was pissed. The creature let out another deeper roar as it prepared to charge the Marine, and the Astartes quickly manuvered to engage the jetpack on his back. Squatting into a jump, the twin engines of the massive jumppack roared to life as the turbines produced a blinding orange light with a cloud of ionized smoke. Jumping up and launching into the air, the Marine was quick to notice two distinct things as he prepared to land a few meters away from the beast. The first was that the floor appeared to be melting away- and the second was that as the brick of the laid street dissolved into the ground, a warped rainbow of colors became revealed beneath. He was headed right into it.

Canceling the jump wouldn't have saved his decent into what he assumed was yet another cross into the Immaterium. Instead, all he could do was fall through- forgoing his battle with the creature as he crossed dimensions once more. 
Immedeately after crossing the technicolor landscape, the sheet peeled away into dense, grey clouds. He was still falling, and cut the fuel from his jetpack as he neared the ground. Once the thick blue brick came partially into his view, he gunned the jetpack, slowed his descent, and slammed into the brick material with a thunderous clap that reverberated through the air and shook his vision as he was forced to a kneel. Regaining his ground, the Astartes noticed he'd landed on several chairs; all colored blue. Gaze now turned downward and activating his scanner, he noted all manner of tracks depressed against the tile. A gathering was held here, and if his assumption was correct, it was yet another summoning of multiversal entities. He didn't allow himself to question much more, for he determined that the Allfather had called upon him to investigate this place- and that was exactly what he was going to do. Holstering his Bolt Pistol and chainsword, he scanned the most recent path the tracks went, and began thudding along the path as he continually took in his environment.

The Doom Slayer
Mood: Pissed

The Doom Slayer awoke on the ground, Remembering what just happened to Earth. He punched the concrete so hard that his fist went through and he pulled his fist out the concrete and wiped it off. "We have...Failed..." VEGA said as the slayer looked around. He saw species of many types; Humans, Wizards, Skeletons, Demons, etc. It seemed to him that the same thing had happened to everyone and thing here. The Slayer pulled out his SSG from out his weapon orb, In case anything was about to go wrong. The Slayer's breathing got heavier as he looked around. "Everyone's universe...was destroyed Slayer," VEGA said as the Slayer loaded his SSG. "We must find out what caused this and find a way back to earth." All you could see behind the Slayer's visor was; Anger and a hint of Confusion. He spotted a large armored being that was about 10' ft in height and wore some sort of powered armor that was blue. The Slayer pushed and shoved past other beings as he approached the Blue armored Knight of some sort. He stopped in front of the Knight and held up his hand, Directing the giant blue knight to stop.

[Interacting with: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

The Astartes could already sense who was behind him, but before he could even turn around, a soldier had made his way to the front of the Marine and held out his hand. The menacing, red-lensed glare the helmet gave off was what the Slayer could see as the behemoth stopped a few inches short of his hand, looked down, and stared in momentary silence. The red lenses of the helmet flashed a few times, no doubt scanning the material of the armor along with other information as the giant let out a vocoded, metallic sounding "Hm. I was not expecting others to arrive after I did; I imagine you have questions." He had to admit to himself, this soldier was unlike any other he encountered in travels' past. Stained with the blood of something else, donning a runic-looking shotgun, an arsenal of weapons and armor, and looking very irritated. He had dealt with angry, confused denizens in the past- yet something about this man seemed that his temper was on a hair trigger away from fucking bloodshed.

• Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Unfortunately, yes." Minako sighed, clutching her naginata. "We don't know much about this place, other than the monsters feeling too close to home for me." She answered, walking alongside Godzilla. "There's even a whole tribe living here!"

The Doom Slayer
Mood: Still Pissed

The Slayer smiled as VEGA tapped into the knight's radio set. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am VEGA, and This Is The Doom Slayer. I would imagine you have an answer for what just happened? I am confused just as DM1-5 Is." The Slayer scanned the Marines' armor as VEGA continued, "Might I ask, What species are you of?" It showed one weakness to the Marines suit was Plasma weaponry...and The Slayer had a Plasma Rifle and his BFG in his weapon orb. But it was only if he needed them.

Last edited:

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"Close to home? You mean to say you've recognize this place?"

>
"Uh...oo. Natuto kami magtagalog bago kami bumiyahe puntang Pilipinas para lang magbakasiyon. Nagbasa lang kami ng mga libro hanggang sa masanay. (Uh...yes. We learned tagalog before we fly to the Philippines for a vacation. We've read books until we get used to it.)"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

The Doom Slayer
Mood: Still Angry

The Slayer simply stared at the Marine as VEGA kept on running his vocal cords. "What is your name? Where are you from?" VEGA asked as the Slayer outstretched his hand for a shake (Something he does to make allies). The Slayer let the AI speak, For VEGA was a god and the Slayer respected that. "Demonic Presence Detected." VEGA Alerted. The Slayer turned around as an Imp hit the ground and ran towards the Slayer himself. Slayer extended his meat-hook and ran towards the imp at an impressive 45 MPH. The Slayer kicked the Imp down and Stabbed its face with his meat-hook. The Slayer smiled as he stood back up and walked slowly towards the Marine, His hand outstretched again. The Slayer did not mind the blood on his armored hands nor meat-hook.

The hulking Astartes was about to answer, moreso shake the Slayer's hand when the Daemon appeared- and was promptly gorefucked into a shotgun oblivion. Rip and Tear. Of course this caught the Marine off guard as he let out another interested "Hmph." The Slayer remained silent, but there was definitely something of a Machine Spirit speaking through this man's helmet. Noting otherwise that the Mechanicus would have a field day with it, he shoved that thought aside as he took the Slayer's hand in a firm, yet comfortable shake as to not break his arm on accident. Reaching up, the Marine gave his helmet a sharp jolt to the right as the seal hissed with a depressurized whine and the lenses dimmed out. Underneath the helmet was a square-jawed, scarred, yet almost immaculately chiseled face with light brown eyes and a head of short, tapered brown hair shaven at the sides. His voice was deeper and clearer without the helmet on, and took a notable light Gothic accent to each word. "Human. I am Thaddeus Solaxus, First Company Vanguard of the Ultramarines, Imperium of Mankind. Allow me to clear your confusion, both of you. You are in a... dimension of which carries over into many other realms. Some people call it a Multiverse, others... quantum universes, Dyson-Spheres.. entire worlds merge here. I have been stranded here for eons, if time were still a concept in this place; for I have not seen my home realm in what could amount to centuries."

Thaddeus let out a grim sigh, shaking his head breifly before returning his attention to the Slayer and his 'VEGA' counterpart. "If you wish to know more, do not hesitate to ask. However, it appears to me that our only way to go is upward beyond this point. Nice to make your acquaintance, Slayer and Vega. I look forward to a continued alliance, along with killing Daemons." Thaddeus let out a light baritone chuckle, before placing his helmet back on his head as the seal pressurized with a soft whine. Perhaps he'd said too much already, yet it was better for the man to know the truth rather than be vague and self reserved like many of his other brothers before him. "I suggest we get moving. My Auto-Senses are detecting something nearby, above us."

The Doom Slayer
Mood: Calm

The Slayer simply gave a slight nod, Signaling he understood and understood how Thaddeus felt. He had been fighting demons for decades and even was dormant in hell for a time being. He served King Novik and VEGA, And VEGA turned out to be The Father. But King Novik had told him to 'Rip and Tear...Until it is done'. The Slayer wanted to tell the UltraMarine how his past has gone so he could understand the Slayer better and Understand why he simply did not speak. The Slayer pulled off his helmet revealing a broad slightly worn face with Light Brown eyes, Brown hair, and a few scars here and there.
The Slayer pulled out VEGA's chip on his helmet and outstretched his arm as a Hologram Slideshow emerged from the chip. The Slideshow revealed The Slayer's true Identity and who he really was. "Eight Months Ago, In our realm, the UAC had found a way to travel into hell with Argent Energy. The UAC found the slayer sealed off in his tomb and brung him to Mars UAC base When a large burst of Energy awoke him from his long sleep. When That happened, Not Only Mars was taken by the forces of Hell, But Earth was also taken and it was a dark time. When The Slayer arose he saved the Earth From impending doom, But Demons everywhere feared the beast and had no-where to hide. Since then, The Slayer has killed Demons and his kills Range in the Billions. Also, Each kill he gets makes him stronger due to his powers from the divinity machine." VEGA stopped knowing this was the end of the story before the bright lights. The Slayer kept walking towards the Tower as he scanned the sky for anything.
The Slayer put VEGA back into his helmet and put his helmet back on as he opened the door to the Mysterious tower.

Specialist Specialist

Last edited:

Thaddeus was intrigued. A mere Man, stronger than most of the Guradsmen he had seen, was forcibly incarcerated within a dimension he had heard of: Hell. Of course it was merely an expression, yet the archaic nature of this dwelling suggested that it was not far off from The Warp containing all manner of the beasts of Choas, specifically Khorne. How the Daemons were allowed to overtake Mars and the Slayer's home planet of Earth made him grimace, as it was easily seen as the fault of this 'UAC' greed to harvest that energy. As he trudged up the stairs with his new companion, he remarked, "If it is anything of reassurance, you did not fail in your duties. As long as you still draw breath, there is still hope that you may find reclamation in defeating these vile Daemons, and severing the connection between your realms forever. Allow me, and I shall gladly provide assistance in any way I can." The Astartes kept his eyes forward now upon reaching what seemed like the first floor of the tower; switching with a thought through multiple vision modes. Thermal, then Infra Red. He enabled his Rangefinder and Parabolic microphone in order to at least gauge the distance and nature of the skirmish before he intercepted. Just then, he picked up an abnormally large concentration that seemed to be engaging with two smaller ones, near the Eastern corner of the first floor. "Three contacts, East. One of them is significantly larger than the other, being intercepted by two smaller ones. Perhaps we should investigate." Thaddeus boomed, tone deepening as he unlatched his Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.

Last edited:
The Doom Slayer

The Slayer simply pulled his Combat Shotgun out of his weapon orb and proceeded forward without a care. He rushed into the room and aimed his Combat Shotgun at its occupants. Once seeing they were friendly he lowered his shotgun barrel without making a sound. The Slayer waved at the UltraMarine and put his shotgun in his weapon orb. But instead of not pulling out another weapon he pulled out the Crucible handle and kept it at his side.
Suddenly, The Slayer's AI VEGA began to say, "...Slayer...I do not...Feel well..." The Slayer pulled VEGA out his helmet and put his hand over the ancient markings. VEGA's Powers were dying out and he needed a small dose of argent energy to last another few thousand years.

Last edited:

[Interacting with: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]​

The Astartes was about to go in guns blazing when he saw the signal from the Slayer. Holstering his weapons, he trudged his way up and onto the first floor, but kept his hands by his sides in case of an ambush as he deactivated his attachments. He had heard the quip from VEGA as the Slayer removed a strange runic handle from the same strange portal and placed his hand over it. He did not press; but instead kept his head up and on a swivel as he surveryd the new floor, and the people within it.

The Doom Slayer

The Slayer simply activated the Crucible, Which extended a blade of Argent energy out about 3-4 Feet out. The Slayer connected VEGA to the Sword as particles of red streaks of lightning emitted from the Crucible handle. VEGA quickly charged up and The Slayer deactivated the Crucible and handed it to the UltraMarine so he could examine it. "That is Pure Argent Energy," VEGA said as Slayer put VEGA back into his helmet. "It is what the Crucible is charged with and it is what the blade is made of. Very Valuable but Very Rare too." VEGA continued.
"Just don't activate it, Thaddeus. The powers would overwhelm you and make you into a mad-man. That is why the Slayer is the Chosen one to use the Crucible."
The Slayer simply stared at the others with a Blank worn face. He did not want to interact with anyone except VEGA and The UltraMarine.
If they were to attack him he could kill and even injure them severely without a hint of mercy, But he still has emotions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back