• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~ Players OOC

But unfortunately I gotta withdraw from this rp -- I've signed up for too much and I got impatient and etc, now I got too much on my plate.

Thanks for letting me join tho, had fun coding a bit. Also sorry for wasting your time a little.
okay then. mind if you remove your CS?

It's eh. Not as good as this.
Glad to hear that! Anyway, it's about time I move everyone into the tower. However, those indoors are oblivious to it(Inn cast will continue their breakfast with the absence of the keeper and Alice and Rohan will commence their duel.) and going outside will result to them being inside the tower already in the middle of a floor. and due to Quiznack Quiznack 's leave, I shall now delete his *only* post.

Glad to hear that! Anyway, it's about time I move everyone into the tower. However, those indoors are oblivious to it(Inn cast will continue their breakfast with the absence of the keeper and Alice and Rohan will commence their duel.) and going outside will result to them being inside the tower already in the middle of a floor. and due to Quiznack Quiznack 's leave, I shall now delete his *only* post.
Thanks m8! Would've done it myself, but i forget lmao. Did delete my CS tho

I'd let Potato decide that. However, like Alice said, it might take just one loophole to turn this around in her favor. ;)
Btw Sanae needs to reply in the inn. Not to be too rude or anything, it's just that we have been waiting for a while now and we would appreciate a reply.

Not too sure if I should make this a Hosted Project...How does one do it anyway at the current system?

Also, Donder172 Donder172 , your move at the Inn.

For the forest group, I'll call it the Bottom Floor group now considering I'll forest into the tower soon enough. Also, I guess it's your turn there?

Sorry. My net's been down for a whole fricking day. I shall work on my post after I check out the rest of my 16 notifications.

Hey I want to join this RP, but it's getting late so can I reserve some characters now and put their sheets up tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back