• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~ Players OOC

Nice scenario choices. Would I have to ignore the "you spot multiple other people near you: all lying in the same bed. Well, all until they get up and leave, of course." part because I assume the only thing my character will wake up to a bunch of empty beds rather than people walking out.

Edit: Because, I mean, everyone must've already moved on and all

I intended it to be like multiple people in multiple beds, but it depends on who will be there. Now that I think about it, some characters haven't made their first post yet...
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (Minerva)
DragonessWithin DragonessWithin

That's what I mean, but thanks for clarifying! However, I'm not exactly sure they would choose the same scenario as I so I would make the people on the beds as vague as possible, if that's fine.

Uh yeah well, I re-editted my post it'll get me going somewhere. Don't have to notice him if ya want, folks, but I'll wait 3 posts until posting again if nothing happens B^)

oh, didn't know that. who was the last post?
Technically it was Thepotatogod Thepotatogod with Penny speaking with Deathstroke, you technically have not said anything, since Deathstroke's intent was to speak to everyone, Jinbei and Sir Alonne need to still say something respectively, I don't know whether you have a post order going on there, but it's something I observed.

Wait a minute, so who's at the Inn? Might end up withdrawing back to the outside but just wanting to know so I can mention their appearances after all -- as well as those in the town plaza. EDIT: Well I think I know that GrieveWriter && thepotatogod is outside actually.

Also 3 posts have passed so I'm gonna write up another.

Wait a minute, so who's at the Inn? Might end up withdrawing back to the outside but just wanting to know so I can mention their appearances after all -- as well as those in the town plaza. EDIT: Well I think I know that GrieveWriter && thepotatogod is outside actually.

Also 3 posts have passed so I'm gonna write up another.
I'm in the inn, so is Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Ah, thank you!

But unfortunately I gotta withdraw from this rp -- I've signed up for too much and I got impatient and etc, now I got too much on my plate.

Thanks for letting me join tho, had fun coding a bit. Also sorry for wasting your time a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back