• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~ Players OOC

Welcome to The Only Way to Go Is Up!
Featuring:

• @Donder172 playing a character who's actually relatively canon.
  • A western loli.
  • The guy in Dark Souls II that I'm still stuck on.
  • and more to come.
And probably soon coming cumming ha I am not even in the RP yet I am making 4th wall meta jokes about my probable entrance! Also, just made a jizz joke! Anywho go say some witty shit, I gotta go continue the hunt for Cable!

That one meta red ninja man that obliterates walls.

(Was bored, little to no RP going on with me, and I felt the urge to go make a Deadpool OOC post since it fit the context somewhat too, and you know it just occurred to me that doing OOC gags like this could be funny)

And probably soon coming cumming ha I am not even in the RP yet I am making 4th wall meta jokes about my probable entrance! Also, just made a jizz joke! Anywho go say some witty shit, I gotta go continue the hunt for Cable!

That one meta red ninja man that obliterates walls.

(Was bored, little to no RP going on with me, and I felt the urge to go make a Deadpool OOC post since it fit the context somewhat too, and you know it just occurred to me that doing OOC gags like this could be funny)
it's all cool, we're fine with 4th wall breaking unlike some other rps...

it's all cool, we're fine with 4th wall breaking unlike some other rps...
Ikr, especially since again I was completely willing to nerf his healing factor, as well as the matter of fact being that I have never used 4th wall breaking as an excuse to metagame which I know you and others can attest to. Also the guy got pissed because I made a reference to Full Metal Jacket that was vulgar in nature.

Ikr, especially since again I was completely willing to nerf his healing factor, as well as the matter of fact being that I have never used 4th wall breaking as an excuse to metagame which I know you and others can attest to. Also the guy got pissed because I made a reference to Full Metal Jacket that was vulgar in nature.
the most I've gotten with Neptune was just referencing the shows the characters are from... I just find having the characters referencing people in the RP just cringey.

I can work on the main thread now. But I'll allow some other entries if we're feeling like it.

Alright, posted my character! Am I good?

yeah, but I'm not really fond of the fact that the Aliens rip-off arc was the first available arc.

Which one was that? As you know, I wasn't in that rp for long—scratch that—I wasn't in it at all, haha.

She's a pretty big gundam fan. That combined with the fact that Penny is an actual functioning robot will inevitably lead into mass hysteria. XD
You're tempting me to RP as Starscream... The Movie Version of Starscream had a run in with Sgt. Frog
KeroroScream.jpg

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Keroro

She's a pretty big gundam fan. That combined with the fact that Penny is an actual functioning robot will inevitably lead into mass hysteria. XD

I doubt Penny would actually reveal it immediately. In volume 1 she is tasked NOT to reveal herself to anyone by Ironwood. Ruby finding it out in Volume 2 was a complete accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back