• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~ Players OOC

Just finished school...Actually, it was our recognition day yesterday, but I don't have any award so...It's my summer vacation now~

Which means I can dedicate my days in RPN until June!

We are to start in the 'Small Town'.

It's a small village with various houses and shops where one can actually gather food and resources before the darkness began to wall in. Most houses are made out of wood, and most shops surround the plaza(Leaving pathways to the tower, and some other places, of course) which has a fountain with a statue of a person as it's centerpiece. This small village has a total population of 200 people.

The 'Tower' is the more interesting part.
In the earlier iteration, it is described as a tall tower with no entrance nor windows, only a spiraling staircase leading to the next floor. Each floor has a different perk. Some floors are mazes, others are gauntlets, while some are...Safe havens. These safe havens mimics the town's plaza due to it's various shops and facilities. Monsters appear to be roaming around the tower itself...

We are to start in the 'Small Town'.

It's a small village with various houses and shops where one can actually gather food and resources before the darkness began to wall in. Most houses are made out of wood, and most shops surround the plaza(Leaving pathways to the tower, and some other places, of course) which has a fountain with a statue of a person as it's centerpiece. This small village has a total population of 200 people.

The 'Tower' is the more interesting part.
In the earlier iteration, it is described as a tall tower with no entrance nor windows, only a spiraling staircase leading to the next floor. Each floor has a different perk. Some floors are mazes, others are gauntlets, while some are...Safe havens. These safe havens mimics the town's plaza due to it's various shops and facilities. Monsters appear to be roaming around the tower itself...
What happens when we reach the top of the tower?

I made a joke about the "center of the multiverse" thing because the center of the galaxy was the goal of that game. And when you reach it, you just restart the game in an infinite cycle of reaching the center of the galaxy. That's the ending. Also, the "randomly generated words" barely have any diversity.

Welcome to The Only Way to Go Is Up!
Featuring:

• Donder172 Donder172 playing a character who's actually relatively canon.
  • A western loli.
  • The guy in Dark Souls II that I'm still stuck on.
  • and more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back