• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up ~ OOC Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal aight, you're accepted. I'll give you a way into the plot by tomorrow considering it's late at night in here. If you have discord, link's up there on the first post as well.

Andrita Andrita aight m8, you're accepted. I'm gonna make an entry post for you once I get on me laptop. For now though, you could enter the Discord Server and hang out there for a couple of hours

Imma just say that you'll hafta slow down a bit and wait for Spec to reply before you decide to post again

Captain Price has joined the server Soap has joined the server Sandman has joined the server Ghost has joined the server Gary "Roach" Sanderson has joined the server Nikolai has joined the server Gaz has joined the server Griggs has joined the server Captain Macmillan has joined the server Yuri has joined the server Alex Mason has joined the server David Mason has joined the server Woods has joined the server Bowman has joined the server Frost has joined the server Paul Jackson has joined the server Ramirez has joined the server Sgt. Foley has joined the server Cpl. Dunn has joined the server Daniels has joined the server Turner has joined the server Pierson has joined the server Stiles has joined the server Zussman has joined the server Aiello has joined the server Roland Roger has joined the server Stretch Roger has joined the server Glenn Hawkins has joined the server Alvin Bloomfield has joined the server Stephen Kelly has joined the server Mitchell has joined the server Gideon has joined the server Cormack has joined the server Llona has joined the server Knox has joined the server Kingpin has joined the server Grinch has joined the server Truck has joined the server Roebuck has joined the server Kane has joined the server Viktor Reznov has joined the server Dimitri has joined the server Grigori Weaver has joined the server Jason Hudson has joined the server Sullivan has joined the server Richtofen has joined the server Nikolai Belinski has joined the server Tank Dempsey has joined the server Takeo Masaki has joined the server Logan has joined the server Elias has joined the server David "Hesh" has joined the server Merrick has joined the server Keegan has joined the server Polonsky has joined the server Nick Reyes has joined the server Nora Salter has joined the server E3N "Ethan" has joined the server Kamarov has joined the server Alex has joined the server Farah Karim has joined the server Kyle Garrick has joined the server Makarov has left the server Steiner has left the server Dragovich has left the server Menendez has left the server Jonathan Irons has left the server Noriega has left the server Volk has left the server Alejandro Rojas has left the server Waraabe has left the server Al-Asad has left the server Shepherd has left the server Rorke has left the server Imran Zakhaev has left the server DeFalco has left the server Hades has left the server Kravchenko has left the server Heinrich has left the server Salen Kotch has left the server Akeel Min Riah has left the server Viktor Zakhaev has left the server Adolf Hitler has left the server Hirohito has left the server Fidel Castro has left the server Corvus has left the server General Barkov has left the server The Wolf has left the server The Butcher has left the server Hadir Karim has left the server

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel The Titan should be retrievable on the next floor--which should be done once the floor's bosses has been dealt with. If you look at the map link, they should be the four yellow dots on the corners.

Also, I took note that you magically moved your guy near Slayer when I didn't intend for the two to be near in the first place--as of that, you get one warning.

Magically? I am now confused.

He walked down the hall, outside, and found the other two.
Where is this 'magic'?

Magically? I am now confused.

He walked down the hall, outside, and found the other two.
Where is this 'magic'?
1606894824532.png

Please pay attention to the map link I placed in this thread alongside the tabs I placed your guy in. In the far east portion of the map

So youre saying I just fucked up the whole rp?
Practically, but considering you're new and all, I'll let it slide. But please, it is highly encouraged to pay attention to the map as I update it on my big tabbed posts--which occur every other day of the week when I'm not busy with school work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back