• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up[Multifandom]

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
The Center of everything...One known as the 'imagination' and 'The Mind'.
This plane of existence only consists of a small town island and a tall, looming tower.
The skies of the world is different than what is considered to be 'normal'.
And yet, a bizarre event is about to unfold.
Residents from different universes wound up in this realm of existence, triggering the darkness that welled up from the world to consume everything.
Soon, the tower will be the only place left in the World. And soon enough,
The only way left to go is up.
It's about time this RP got a reboot. So, who's with me?!

Was I in the original? I think I was, but someone tagged my Spidey from me

Might be interested. I'm hopeless for following multifandoms.

I doth hath showeth my face once more to say yes to heed the call forth from another multifandom, that should hopefully hold itself together!

Hey btw, are we allowed to create OC's from OC universes as well? I have a character from a novel I am writing in my free time currently, and this looks like a great opportunity to try him out.

Can you link me to the novel? :) is it on wattpad or something?
Oh, errr... I should have rephrased... I meant that the book is in it's planning stages. I haven't started writing it yet, but I have my idea for my main character who is the one I was talking about. Once I get started on writing and whatnot I can definetly link you to it at some point. Also is that permission granted for OC's from OC universes?

Oh, errr... I should have rephrased... I meant that the book is in it's planning stages. I haven't started writing it yet, but I have my idea for my main character who is the one I was talking about. Once I get started on writing and whatnot I can definetly link you to it at some point. Also is that permission granted for OC's from OC universes?
best to keep that character out of rps until it's fully fleshed out.

best to keep that character out of rps until it's fully fleshed out.
Well actually, I do have him fully fleshed out maybe at minimum 90% done, I want to try using him because I want to give him a test run of sorts, like one that shows off how he would work in situations and see whether or not his character works in a literary type setting. It's basically a field test to get a feel for the character and how he interacts with others, and testing out his skills.

Well actually, I do have him fully fleshed out maybe at minimum 90% done, I want to try using him because I want to give him a test run of sorts, like one that shows off how he would work in situations and see whether or not his character works in a literary type setting. It's basically a field test to get a feel for the character and how he interacts with others, and testing out his skills.
okay, seems reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back