• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Ongoing Voyages of the U.S.S. Phoenix - Out of Character Chat

How would you like the U.S.S. Phoenix to Look?

• Mid-Class Exploratory Cruiser

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Pathfinder

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Concorde Class

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protector Cruiser

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Heavy Exploration Vessel

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If you already have most ready, would you mind going first!
Most might be a stretch, but sure. I might bug you for ideas on what the communication centre looks like, but that'll be when I get there. I'll assume you aren't already in there, just to be clear.

I kinda low-key changed her name. I figured no one would care. And I mostly got tired of rewriting it than loving the post, but it is done!

Real fast, Geozaki, I was planning that some standard issue equipment for Engineers was a Survival Suit, which, when worn, allowed humans and so on to survive hostile environments without much issue, including the vacuum of space, though only for a temporary time, roughly a few hours before oxygen reserves run low.

Hey! I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

To those who haven't posted...
AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS , do you need a new link for the discord? I hope things have calmed down for you.
Jackson123 Jackson123 I hope you're still interested in this?
Squad141 Squad141 If there's anything I can do to help post, tell me?

I don't know if everyone else is just waiting like me, but maybe check in too?

I'm so sorry! I've been so busy as of late that I thought I already replied here.
I'm going to have to drop out; things have gotten too busy and I've already costed some time for this story from my ineptitude.
I hope all goes well.

I'm so sorry! I've been so busy as of late that I thought I already replied here.
I'm going to have to drop out; things have gotten too busy and I've already costed some time for this story from my ineptitude.
I hope all goes well.
You are definitely not the only one! Don't feel bad. Real life has to come first. I hope everything calms down for you. Take care of yourself ♡♡

Jackson123 Jackson123 Mr. Skull Mr. Skull Church103 Church103 AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS Xenobiology Xenobiology Karcen Karcen Mineczka Mineczka Nothingness Nothingness Lost Echo Lost Echo Squad141 Squad141

Hey everyone! Happy new year to you all! I hope you all had a great Christmas and managed to send off 2022 in a pleasant way as well. With the new year, I have hope that we can get things here back up and running again. I am aware that a large part of the RP stalling is completely down to me and I apologise for that. If you are still interested in the RP please let us know by responding to this post in some way, if you are no longer interested or can't participate for any reason then if you could let us know that would be super helpful. The plan is to get a second interest check put up to fill any roles which may be left empty by leaving players.

I hope to get the interest check up in the next few days, I will wait some time to make sure there's a decent amount of time for everyone to respond, but I will assume that anyone who hasn't replied over the next few days doesn't want to continue to be a part of this RP. In addition, if someone says they no longer to be involved in this, or if someone didn't reply in time and wishes to rejoin the RP, feel free to let us know and we can find a way to write you back into the story!

Loads of love to you all!

P.s. I think I tagged everyone, but I'm terrible at lists so if I've failed to include someone, please feel free to let me know or tag them!

Jackson123 Jackson123 Mr. Skull Mr. Skull Church103 Church103 AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS Xenobiology Xenobiology Karcen Karcen Mineczka Mineczka Nothingness Nothingness Lost Echo Lost Echo Squad141 Squad141

Hey everyone! Happy new year to you all! I hope you all had a great Christmas and managed to send off 2022 in a pleasant way as well. With the new year, I have hope that we can get things here back up and running again. I am aware that a large part of the RP stalling is completely down to me and I apologise for that. If you are still interested in the RP please let us know by responding to this post in some way, if you are no longer interested or can't participate for any reason then if you could let us know that would be super helpful. The plan is to get a second interest check put up to fill any roles which may be left empty by leaving players.

I hope to get the interest check up in the next few days, I will wait some time to make sure there's a decent amount of time for everyone to respond, but I will assume that anyone who hasn't replied over the next few days doesn't want to continue to be a part of this RP. In addition, if someone says they no longer to be involved in this, or if someone didn't reply in time and wishes to rejoin the RP, feel free to let us know and we can find a way to write you back into the story!

Loads of love to you all!

P.s. I think I tagged everyone, but I'm terrible at lists so if I've failed to include someone, please feel free to let me know or tag them!
I am still here~! Though I may update Mia if that's a-okay~! ^^

Hey, guys I finally got the interest check up, I apologise, I spent far too long going 'Oh just give them one more day' because I feel bad excluding anyone who hasn't responded yet. But it's been long enough for ages now.

If anyone notices anything that needs changing let me know
Equally, if anyone wants in who missed the 'call to arms' lemme know and I'll add you back, equally, anyone who wants to leave since then, lemme know also.

Hopefully, we can get things going now.

Is the RP restarting completely, or are we continuing from what has progressed so far?

I just saw things got updated! Is that a go ahead to post!?!
You are indeed welcome to post if you like, I am working on a very brief post with the most basic of recaps as a part of it for anyone who just wants the bare basics, once that's ready to go I'm also going to post here, in the interest check and in the Discord as an official 'It's light out and away we go' sorta thing. But I have no problem if you start working on a post before that goes up. I hope to have that all sorted before the end of the day though, or tomorrow atthe very latest.

As an aside on the updates, if anyone notices anything I've missed or done incorrectly, please do feel free to let me know!

Is the RP restarting completely, or are we continuing from what has progressed so far?
The plan is to carry it on as not much actually happened other than the new crew members boarding the repaired and upgraded Phoenix and finding their way to their stations.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Voider Voider Xenobiology Xenobiology Karcen Karcen Mineczka Mineczka Nothingness Nothingness Lost Echo Lost Echo King Krokodil King Krokodil lost_girl lost_girl

I've just made a post to the RP, it contains the briefest most bare-bones 'recap' and is just followed by a normal post. The hope was for it to act as a sort of. 'Let's a go' post and get things back up and running again. I've also tweaked the CS thread to more accurately depict our current cast. If anyone notices any mistakes in anything please feel free to let me know and I'll change it ASAP.

The RP is continuing rather than restarting as we'd barely properly started anyway, the current situation is that the new crew are preparing to launch the newly repaired Phoenix for the first time. They will first travel to a nearby station to restock their weaponry and pick up some other members of the crew and supplies. So for all of our new members you can always write that your character has been on the ship the whole time, that they're arriving a little bit late, or that they're going to be picked up from the station, or whatever you want really. The journey to the station will be a short one, the idea was to let everyone interact a little and get comfortable with their characters before jumping straight in to a big storyline. So if some people do wish to start at the station, feel free to have a bit of a thing between your characters interacting while waiting for the Phoenix to arrive if you wish to do so.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help, please feel free to let me know!

And in case anyone still needs it here is the thread link: Futuristic - The Ongoing Voyages of the U.S.S. Phoenix - Main RP

Have fun, I can't ait to RP with y'all!

P.s. I think I have tagged everyone who I know has at least shown interest as of late, I am terrible with lists so if I've missed anyone please tell me so I can add them!

I just want to say Voider Voider and Teh Frixz Teh Frixz I’m loving the interaction between Erich and Ida! <3

Also, while I’m here:
I’m planning on getting a ‘launch’ post up soon so we can properly get things started. I’m also thinking that, rather than having the journey take a short while so that the crew can interact a little as a warm up, I’m thinking of making it a timeskip event of sorts so that anyone who has anything to say about the journey can do so in their posts if they wish, but no-one is stuck waiting for it to end.

Glad to know; I was planning to postpone my next post (pun intended), as I didn't want to go through an entire conversation/interaction before the ship even left port. Considering there's going to be a time skip though, I'll post once it's finished.

I don’t mind having some post flow in the thread before shipping out, if nobody is bothered by it I don’t mind continuing until we are moved along

Interesting, I'm not sure if I'll use it or not, but I would like to see what it made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back