• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The One's Left Behind ~ Interest Check(8 slots open)

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.
It happened so fast that none of us had a chance to fight, to hide, to run... It swept through the lands like a harsh blizzard and now there are only a few of us left. We had thought that were safe, that what we heard were simply rumors. After all, it couldn't be true, entire packs simply couldn't vanish into nothingness in the blink of an eye. Our Alpha's had reassured us that nothing would happen even as we fought with each other due to a conflict started by the Alpha of FallCreek. But now...here we are, the few who didn't vanish. The few who are now trying to put our past grievances behind us to work together and find out the truth behind both of our packs having vanished. The last remaining wolves working to try and find our packs, our friends, and our families.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

In this rp you have found yourselves to be the only wolves that didn't vanish when the strange-smelling fog rolled through. In the chaos of the battle between the FallCreek Pack and the CedarWind Pack, the fighting stopped and both sides had started to run. The site of your comrades or enemies vanishing into thin air making all the wolves turn tail and run for it. Not that it mattered, because as soon as they inhaled the fog they vanished. Shortly after those who somehow survived started to notice power of some sort slowly growing inside them.

Characters
RP Thread
Discussion

Character Slots
They are limited to what you see so if you wish to claim one when showing your interest then please do so. That way I can write your name next to it and no one clashes for character slots. For now, you can make up to 3 characters each.

CedarWind Pack

Beta: Winter - 4years - Enhanced Hearing(Darkness_Hollow)

Elder: __________

Apprentice Healer: __________

Lead Hunter: __________

Hunter: Kallen - 4years - Enhanced Speed(VenturingSkullWolf)

Lead Fighter: __________

Lead Scout: __________

Pack mother: __________

Pup: Tyzer - 10weeks - Chameleon Camouflage(VenturingSkullWolf)

FallCreek Pack

Alpha Mate: Willow - 5years - Thermal Vision(VenturingSkullWolf)

Elder: Bhaltar - 13years - Regeneration(LadyLynx)

Lead Healer: Nightshade - 5years - Healing Touch(Wolfiee)

Lead Hunter: Chase - 5years - Invisibility(SugaISAMOOD)

Fighter: Kaleela - 4years - Flight(LadyLynx)

Fighter: Fallen - 5years - Enhanced Strength(Darkness_Hollow)

Scout: Adam - 5years - Super Speed(SugaISAMOOD)

Pup: __________

Pup: __________​

Last edited:
I started playing WolfQuest here recently and was just really craving a wolf rp. Had forgotten about this site until a friend mentioned it again when I was telling her about my idea. So here I am! Ready to make a story!

I hope to help with that! I use to be apart of feralfront and contribute to many Wolf/werewolf threads until sadly the site closed down. A great many of us transferred to this site so it’s nice to see people who are interested in Wolf based threads!

I hope to help with that! I use to be apart of feralfront and contribute to many Wolf/werewolf threads until sadly the site closed down. A great many of us transferred to this site so it’s nice to see people who are interested in Wolf based threads!

Ahh yes I sadly had found Feralfront shortly after they shut down.

I'm heading to bed for now. So if anyone goes to reserve character slots while I'm asleep. Its first come, first reserved.

No rush on making your characters either, simply wanted to get mine up while I still had them in mind.

I would invite someone but being new to this site I don’t know many people yet.

damn, really hoping to do this rp, might bump up the number of characters one can make. Just didn't want to cut anyone off if they had wished to join.

We can just start for now and let people join as we go? It wouldn’t be hard to just give recaps to new people or use some rolls as npc’s until the positions are filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back