• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The One's Left Behind(Closed-Redoing)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.
Willow|5years|Thermal Vision|Whole pack
"Tomorrow we shall set out for our last battle my loyal friends, we will bring about the wrath felt since the day my pups vanished! We will set the wrongs right and bring justice to those who have fallen or been hurt in any of our previous battles. We shall win this war!!!" Fenrin's deep voice traveling over the wolves that sat below him looking up, some cheering him on, others muttering about how pointless it was, and the rest staying silent neither agreeing nor disagreeing. Willow shivered watching her mate, why wouldn't he listen to her... One of the fighter's padded next to her, nuzzling her side, "Hopefully after this, his head will clear up Willow..." She glanced at Taz, her frown growing, "You know it won't...not unless he kills the alpha...or their pups if they even have any." Taz sighed, "He won't have to worry about them after tomorrow, we are all so exhausted..." Willow whimpered softly, his words didn't make her feel any better. She knew both packs were running on fumes right now, "I am sorry Taz, this is all my fault...I should have left..." A low growl rumbled from his throat, "Don't ever say that...all we need is you, Willow. If you would just step up and overtake the pack from him. We could fix things, it may take a bit, but we could do it." Her ears pressed against her head, "I could never do that to him Taz, I still love him." Taz glared at her, "Are you sure about that Wil? Are you sure you still love that crazy wolf? I could replace him if you wanted, I could become your mate, we could leave and find a new territory away from the CederWind Pack." Another wolf's ears perked up and Starla turned towards them. "Taz stop bothering her...she has enough wolves trying to chase her tail because of Fenrin as is." Taz's green eyes sparked in anger, "There are others?" Willow wanted to run, Taz had been pursuing her ever since it had come to the surface that Fenrin was unfaithful. "I told them the same, that I've told you. I have no interest in any other wolf, even if he didn't remain loyal to me, I will remain loyal to him." Starla smiled softly, the older she-wolf tapping Taz's shoulder, "See Taz, no matter how much you try, it will only change once she agrees to change. Plus, I don't think you are her type anyway. Her loyalty may be a fault at certain points, but it is also what makes her so attractive." Taz's ears drooped and he sighed padding away from them.

Starla chuckled watching the younger male pad off pouting. "You know, you really should give him a chance Willow. He is a kind wolf and loyal to you, not to mention he is handsome and smart." Willow rolled her eyes, "My my sounds like you have a crush Star." The silver female chuckled once again, "Heaven's no, that young pup would run me out of my remaining energy." A faint blush covering Starla's fur. Willow laughed softly, something that had seemed to become foreign to her in the last few months. Starla smiled, "It is nice hearing your laughter once more. You used to laugh all the time when playing with Fenrin and the others. Taz following you guys around like a lost pup." Willow smiled softly remembering their younger days, "Yes, when things were much more simple than what they are now. Sadly, we all grow up and there is no way to stop that..." Starla nodded, "Yes, I know this very well as someone who is 12 years old. My time will be coming to an end here soon, I can feel it..." Willow shook her head, "Nah, you will outlive all of us and become an ancient one!" "Goodness, no I would never want that for myself. Handling all the younger pups to come, no thank you! They'll be far more stubborn than what you guys are now." With that Starla ventured off having done her job at lifting Willow's spirit, the day rolled on and Willow avoided Fenrin. Trying to think of what to say to him to try and change his mind once again. But she could only think about the same thing that she had been trying to get across to him since he had first started the battles.

She sighed softly as she looked around the camp but didn't see Fenrin anywhere, one wolf passed telling her what directions he had run off too. She trotted off catching his scent and following it she came upon him standing near a stream and staring into the water. He looked almost like he used to when he would wait for her to go on their runs, but his voice was sharp and harsh, "What do you want Willow...going to say something foolish once more?" Willow frowned but decided to stand her ground, "Fenrin, I don't think this is right...I know we have clashed with them before. But I...I don't think they are the reason for our pups having vanished. It doesn't make sense for them to want this much hardship for their own pack..." Fenrin turned growling at her, "They are gone and their scents vanished on the very far end of CedarWind Territory and ours." Willow's ears pressed against her head as she looked away from his harsh stare. "It... won't bring them back..." She whispered, unable to even look at her mate as she heard his growling grown louder. She had avoided saying this because it hurt her a great deal to do so, but it was the last thing she could hope to use. She had expected his anger, what she didn't expect was to feel teeth sink into her neck, biting her with enough force to break the skin. She whined curling into herself mentally, what had happened to him? He used to be kind to her, he used to care for her, but right now the wolf she fell in love with was gone. She felt his teeth dig deeper and she let out a harsh howl of pain and fear, he let go but stood above her growling. She stared into the cold hate-filled eyes of a wolf who craved battle, who craved bloodshed. " I don't want to hear that come from your mouth ever again. You left our pups with that pack mother and went off with Taz. What were you doing that day anyway, planning to make new one's one with him." Tears came to her eyes as a fresh wave of anguish hit her, "They were my pups too!!! I miss them so much more than you could ever understand and it's not like you even truly cared!" She shook in fear, sadness, and anger now, "You have hated me since I ruined your relationship with that loner! You should have just left me! Or let me leave anything but this...When I had found out I was so broken, but our pups lives mattered to me....and...and I had hoped that they meant the same for you. But I see I was foolish to think such! Now all you do is use our pups as a way to start a battle that shouldn't even have been started to begin with!!! And no, not once did I ever think about betraying you! Maybe I should have, at least then I would be treated with kindness and affection!!!" Tears now spilled from her yellow eyes as she kicked Fenrin off her with all her might. She stood on shaky legs, "Just leave me alone!!! Do whatever you want I don't care anymore...I'm so tired of caring about you..." She felt Fenrin's eyes on her as she padded away distaste for her deep in his heart, after all, her words had been true, but he would never admit it. She knew now that her remaining love for him was pointless, that he didn't care. She stumbled blindly back to camp, landing in a random den and time slipped away. Some wolf nudged her, asking if she was okay and what had happened, but she didn't notice who. She simply laid there in utter exhaustion, not caring if she was still bleeding from the puncture wounds Fenrin had caused. At some point, their healer had come in muttering something, either that or she was hearing things. After that, she woke up to silence, when she had woke up fully she came to find out that almost all of her pack were gone. That they had simply vanished, no trace of them left only the nine of them were still here.

Willow shook herself away from the memories, bringing herself back to the current situation, as she stood looking over the remaining wolves of her pack, her eyes landed on Chase and Adam, before darting over to Bhaltar, Kaleele, Nightshade, and the others. She had forbidden any of them from leaving pack grounds after what had happened yesterday. Everything that had happened yesterday and the day before seeming as if it had all been a bad dream. She closed her eyes, she knew how everyone else felt, they had lost their friends and families and it hadn't even been due to the war going on between CedarWind and them. Her neck hurt, and there was a buzzing in her head that seemed to be hitting her in the back of her eyes. But she pushed all of it aside, she had to stay strong for those remaining few of her pack. She opened her eyes after collecting her thoughts and inhaled, before howling to get everyone's attention. It was a short quick clear howl, that would let them know what she was about to say was of great importance. After making sure they were all looking at her she sighed softly, "My friends...I wish I could explain what happened the other day...I wish I knew... Sadly, none of us can explain what occurred and I do not think the CedarWind Pack knows much more than we do. I believe that we will need numbers more than anything right now and so today I will meet with the Beta of CedarWind and we shall talk about joining forces. I know some of you may hold a grudge against them, perhaps having lost a friend, mate, or family member in one of the fights my mate sent them out to. But... I beg you all if you wish to place blame on anyone let it be me. Not them, let me take that blame as it was the fault of my mate and also my fault for having not stood up to him sooner." She bowed her head to those of her pack, the motion sending pain through the bite marks on her neck. It seemed that he had bit deeper than she had thought, either that or it was simply her neck constantly moving and the wounds not healing as they should.
LadyLynx LadyLynx @Wolfiee SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Tyzer|10weeks|Chameleon Camouflage & Kallen|4years|Enhanced Speed|(anyone close if they wish)
Tyzer sat staring blankly into the clear afternoon sky, the events of yesterday still confusing the young pup. Or perhaps he simply didn't or couldn't accept the fact that they were gone. Kallen watched the pup, he no longer asking why or where his family had vanished to. He was just silent and unmoving, it unnerved the hunter as the pup hadn't even cried. He glanced at the pack mother wondering if it was normal. After what felt like forever Tyzer moved, his eyes traveling up to Kallen's, "Will I ever see them again?" There was a haunted look in the pup's eyes, one that Kallen had known all too well. Kallen was a bit shocked, "I...I want to tell you yes Ty, but I can't do that with a clear mind. So I don't know...but I certainly hope so." The pup nodded slowly but didn't give any other sign that he would bother to eat or even talk anymore. Kallen sighed softly, "I will do whatever I can to bring back your family Ty, don't worry too much about it. After all, once they come back you will want to show off all your skills right?" That seemed to bring a small spark back to the pup's eyes, "Would they be proud of me if I still work on training even though they are gone?" Kallen nodded as he seemed to slowly be getting through to the pup. "They would be very proud of you for being such a brave pup. Especially your father and you would also surpass your brother and sisters so there would be bragging points scored there. Would you want to go on a..." Kallen paused slightly, "Actually hold that thought we will go for a walk once we know what is going on with the FallCreek Pack...I would hate to bring you out and then they attack us right now." Tyzer's ear pressed against his head, "Are they the reason why my family is gone?" Kallen shook his head, "No...I don't think so Tyzer, they had pack members vanish as well and I don't see them being that kind of pack."

Tyzer was still confused, "Then why were they attacking us, have we done something bad?" Kallen shook his head once more, "No...we haven't, but they thought that we had. So that is why they have started fights with us and why we had a big battle with them." The pup seemed to fall silent once more but a yawn swept in, "Go to sleep young one...you haven't slept since yesterday." Tyzer shivered, "I...I don't want to...dreams are scary." Kallen huffed, "But they are just that, dreams, they aren't real and we would never let anything else happen to you, young one." Another yawn came from Tyzer and the young pup's eyes grew heavier, "You...promise?" "Yes." Tyzer's body swayed slightly as sleep threatened to take over his body, "Okay..." With that the pup let his body relax and sleep take hold. Kallen smiled down at the pup softly, glad that the pup had finally broken out of his frozen state of emotions. Kallen glanced to a few of the other pack members, they all seemed to be just as bleak as the pup. But it wouldn't do them any good to be down or stay in shocked states. He looked around hoping to catch the Beta to ask them what was going on and what was going to happen moving forward. But he couldn't find the Beta anywhere and a small panic sank into him, if they lost their beta as well who would step up and lead?​

Last edited:

KALEELA & BHALTAR

interactions; @ open for interaction, both of them

"This can't end well." The low words were a muttering, riding on a small breath out between long canine teeth, through an ever so lightly scrunched muzzle, a part of the frown on the female wolf's expression. The red canine drew in her paws and tail further towards her body, obviously not comfortable in the situation they'd all ended up in. Or, woken up to. Her golden hues were sparking with worry and glinting with caution, her gaze almost never halting movement and sweeping.

Kaleela had been a loner all her life, alone and on her own, and it was only recently she'd decided to join the pack - more like been convinced to, she thought, glancing at the large, old canine approaching her. It was a big change, suddenly having a territory line to defend and not avoid, a pack of wolves that weren't enemies but pack mates, have prey to share and not steal, and food to eat that she hadn't killed or found herself. Her behaviour was still very withdrawn, whenever she ate, she'd grab smaller pieces and head off to herself to quickly eat, her instincts remaining from when she didn't know how long she'd have to eat whatever she'd found or killed, before other predators or wolves came across it as well.

"Maybe so. Or maybe it's the beginning of something new, maybe even good. With wolves being this frazzled, hopefully on both sides, the packs don't have much time to focus on war and conflict." An old voice sounded out besides her, the accompanying sounds of the old canine settling himself into a laying position a few feet to the side of her making her ears flicker in his direction. The old wolf, Bhaltar, turned his grey gaze to the younger red canine to meet her gaze, his eyes as grey as the fur on his body, but his eyes as bright with life and wisdom as the first time they'd spoken. Ever since Bhaltar convinced Kaleela to give pack life a chance, he hadn't abandoned her, but rather made frequent attempts of conversation, and even attempts to lure her into conversation or doing tasks with other members of the pack. Although to varying degrees of success. He acknowledged now was not the time for pushing her further though, clear by her body language of uncertainty and caution, surely brought on by this rather unusual situation.

Kaleela only huffed lowly at Bhaltar's comment, the tilting back of her ears signalling rather clearly that she was not of the same belief. She suddenly scratched at her back, annoyance drawing her ears further back as she struggled to reach the spot between her shoulder blades, eventually giving up with another of her low, unsatisfied huffs. The spot between her shoulders was itching horribly so, and seemingly only getting worse over time, but she'd endured worse, and found ignoring it and focusing on Bhaltar and the other's difficult, but not impossible.

"Good...? I doubt it. It can't anything but trouble." Bhaltar shook his head at her words, not fazed by her negativity and instead turning his gaze away from her and to the other wolves without saying much. He himself wasn't itching, quite the opposite. It was one of those rare days that his joints didn't feel as heavy and he didn't feel as old as he actually was, which was very weird, considering the situation. Sparing it no further thought than it being one of mother natures weirder days, he hummed shortly, thoughtfully, before speaking "In the end, we will see. As long as we stay calm and collected, and work our way to a solution, we'll be just fine."

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Willow|5years|Thermal Vision|Whole pack
Willow watched her packmates and sighed softly, some of them seemed unsure, while others didn't seem to care. A soft laugh came from her as she watched Chase and Adam play fight with each other through her rather serious speech. The two of them often seemed to be in a world of their own, but she knew they were reliable when needed. She turned padding down towards Kaleela and Bhaltar, wondering what the elder and fighter were talking about. She smiled to the two of them, "I hope you two got some sleep last night regardless of what happened yesterday..." She knew some probably hadn't slept at all, she had been one of those wolves. But she still had to stay alert, after all the meeting with the Beta was either going to bring them great fortune or a very bad ending. But she had to keep her hopes for the Beta to agree with working together, after all, he had agreed to meet her.
LadyLynx LadyLynx

KALEELA & BHALTAR

interactions; VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

"Willow." Bhaltar's voice was warm as he greeted the leader, grey hues reflecting the same warmth, the male moving to stand up, both as a sign of respect for the higher ranked, but also simply because it would be easier to converse. Kaleela was silent but gave the leader a brief nod as she also stood, her red back considerably lower than the large elderly wolf, as well as most of the other wolves of the pack. Her smaller size was a mixture between genetics, and being a loner with sparse food available from a young age. It never bothered her though, as her speed and agility made up for what she lacked in size, and being smaller made it easier to out run or outmaneuver enemies.

"Sleep or no sleep, I doubt anyone involved in these mysteries have any trickles of sleep in their veins. If anything, we're all more alert and awake than every - although for the wrong reasons." The grey male halted, gaze slowly sweeping across the wolves around them, before returning to meet the leader's gaze once more. In his grey hues were compassion and understanding, the old male having somewhat of a degree of understanding for her situation - pack ruffled and split up and half missing, including her own mate. "I hope you are holding up alright, Willow. Do you have even the slightest bit of understanding for what's going on? I may be old, but this, I cannot explain, and through my many years, I haven't even heard of disappearances so sudden. The only think that comes to mind, is when parts of packs leave in the night to form their own group, but even they left tracks and trails, and even so, I doubt that would've been the case here."[/color.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Willow|5years|Thermal Vision|Bhaltar, Kaleeela
She shook her head, "I wish I knew...if i had the answers it would be a much easier way to approach the Cedar Pack if we knew what we were dealing with. I know that there had been mention of packs vanishing before, but I had brushed it off. I was so worried about Fenrin that I lost sight of my pack. That won't happen ever again even if Fenrin comes back, I will take over the pack. He isn't suited to be my mate or the alpha of this pack anymore...I should have done this long ago." Her ears pressed against her head, "I just hope I can fix what was broken in these last few months." Her eyes traveled over Bhaltar and Kaleela, "If things don't work out and I don't return I want you two to watch over the remaining pack. I don't care if you venture off to join a new pack, or offer up our territory to another pack as a way of joining a different pack. I simply wish for you all to survive and live well till the end of your days. And I know I would be able to trust you two with this, Kaleeka, you are strong, you follow your heart and instincts. You would make a wonderful alpha and Bhaltar, you are one of my most trusted wolves, you can help Kaleela if for some reason she were to stray." She took in a deep breath closing her eyes for a few seconds, "I hope it all works out, but if it doesn't then I want to know I can count of you two...if you will accept what I have asked. I can't force it on you." She said opening her yellow eyes once again, they held a feeling of peace in them that Willow hadn't had in a while.
LadyLynx LadyLynx

Last edited:
Adam and Chase had stopped play fighting.Adam goes off to scout the area. Chase wanders off to lay down and try to get some sleep.

A snow white wolf sat to the shadows, looking at what was rest of her pack in sadness. All of them had lost someone in the fog, herself included. Snow, her last remaining family member after her parents death, had gone missing in when the fog swept through. She felt resentment to whatever being of hate left her to deal with the pack alone. Sighing, she shook her head. If the battle hadn't happened, if the idiots of Fallcreek could understand that they hadn't taken their pups, then the battle may never have happened, and they would all be safe. But it had happened, because the alpha of the Fallcreek pack had some inner feud with them that made her life a lot harder than it should be. Perhaps that's how life would work from now on, random battles at every corner, wolves going missing because of some dastardly fog. Or the powers she obtained from said fog, enhanced hearing, from what she could tell, as she watched Kallen and Tyzer talk before the young pup had gone to sleep. Shaking her head, she made her way over to the hunter. "We need to talk about what happened, and figure out a course of action." She told the hunter, despite barely knowing him. She would've asked someone else, and she probably should have, but she felt safer next to him, in a friendship sort of way.

Interactions: VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Kallen|4years|Enhanced Speed|Interactions: Winter
Kallen stood when Winter appeared and approached him, "Just tell me what you need Winter....I'll be here to help with what I can. I want to say at this point no ome should be alone. But if that fog swept through again and this time we weren't so....lucky its not as if us being in pairs at all tikes would be helpful." He glanced to those of the pack before turning back to Winter, "Right now you are our Alpha, we will do as you ask amd if you want we could send our lead scout out to see if they could find anything out from one of the closer territories." There was a part of him that held hope that other packs were fine. While the other part of him hoped they weren't, because if they were fine then it meant something was wrong in their two pack territories. If it was some unknown force that had taken out a bunch of packs then it was just going to be their jobs to figure out what it was.
BasilOwO BasilOwO (sorry its short...at work right now.)

She nodded, thinking. "We should send out a scout, to where is up to you. We need to figure out something to help with the Fallcreek situation. Their Alpha is gone, wherever he may be, which makes it safer for us. I believe we should talk to someone from their pack, perhaps his mate if she survived the fog." She looked at the small pup, smiling softly. "And we can't leave Tyzer alone, right now its too dangerous. I want you to watch him until we can find someone willing to be a pup mother for the time being, can you do that?" She asked him uncertainly, turning her ice blue eyes to look at him. She trusted the male to help her, even now, as they had a pup to care for. She prayed the other packs had survived whatever had swept through the territories, but she felt doubtful that anyone had, and even if someone had survived, there was no way to be sure that they would even trust them if the rumor that they had taken pups had spread. She felt no doubt that it had, with how fast word traveled, and that was what scared her the most, that they would be alone in a great time of need.

KALEELA & BHALTAR

interactions; VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

The red canine's ears pinned back, her golden hues wide as she starred at the leader. An alpha? Her?
"Ma'am.." The previous loner had not yet shaken off her tendencies to address the higher ranked with much respect, still instinctually fearing a negative reaction to her decision of giving life in the pack a try. "You tell me to follow my instincts, but my instincts more often than not tell me to go out on my own and not get close to others. The ways of a loner and the cautions of being alone has set it's tracks in me deeply, deep-rooted instincts that I fear, but also believe, won't go away until after the day I no longer step food on this earth. I am not suited for a high ranking position, especially not that of a leader, and I doubt I will anytime soon. None the less, I am surprised but appreciative of your show of support in me." These were the most words the loner had spoken since her joining of the pack, but each and every one of them were tinged with honesty, the same reflecting in her gaze. It was almost like she then realized how much she'd said, and her body language once again showed uncertainty, the tip of her tail flickering nervously.

Bhaltar watched Kaleela as she spoke, surprised by her suddenly speaking so, and in such quantities, but he knew, from her words and her expression, that she spoke the truth. Kaleela might've been a strong, enduring wolf with a hidden care and golden heart, with many skills and potential, but she was as of now not ready for anything, but to slowly adjust to pack life itself. After all, someone who didn't see herself as a pack member as of yet, could not lead one. The old wolf nodded to himself after she'd finished, turning his grey gaze back to the Alpha once more. "No one is more suited for being an Alpha, as you, Willow. Your endurance with your mate showed as such, and your actions now speak loudly. You care about the pack, its clear, and what's best for it now, is for you to continue as the front and the lead." Bhaltars voice was deep, scratched with age but tinged with both confidence and a calm wisdom, something only gained through experience and age.

"I think we should begin. I am as of yet not sure of what to begin with, but something needs to happen, before the silence becomes too much for some."

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Kallen nodded, "I sort of planned to take him under my wing before any of this had happened. He always told me he wanted to be a hunter or a healer like his mother. His brother was the one aiming to be the greatest fighter we had ever seen." He said with a chuckle remembering how Raiden would always puff up his chest and try to do sneak attacks on the grown wolves. Of course the little guy never won unless someone faked falling to his tiny but mighty paws. "As for meeting the Alpha's mate, I think she is still there. I know the beta and Fenrin both vanished when that fog hit. I saw it with my own eyes. Do you want me to go with you...just to be on the safe side. I dont like the idea of you going alone and someone else could keep an eye on Tyzer if he wakes up before we get back." Even though he had heard rumors of the Alpha mate of FallCreek being different from her mate, it didnt mean he trusted their Beta and the Alpha meeting alone. "If not me then take one of the lead fighter with you...or..okay maybe not the lead fighter but someone who can help if things go sideways." Kallen knew he probably sounded like a worrisome father or brother right now, but he was indeed worried. They had no idea what was going on or if they were safe from the strange fog or is it had been some fluke that they had survived.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Willow|5years|Thermal Vision|Bhaltar, Kaleeela
Willow smiled softly at Kaleela's response, "Yes...I know my words may seem strange, but we have no idea what is going on. And right now if something happens to me, your skills and mind set as a pervious lone wolf just might keep the others alive." Her yellow yees turned to Bhaltar, "I know that all to well...many of them are looking for answers. Once i have talked with the Beta of CedarWind and we find out where we stand then we can hunt for answers..." She sighed softly her head turning in the direction of the borderline of the two territories. She wondered if she could meet with the Beta as peacefully as she had hopes for.
LadyLynx LadyLynx

Last edited:
Winter looked around, nodding to herself. "You can come with me. Find someone to watch Tyzer, please." She murmured, her eyes focused on the pup. He was small, but after listening to what Kallen had said, she could see him becoming a healer or hunter. She actually had hope for the young one, if Kallen could help him become a great hunter than perhaps the pack could survive. As for the Fallcreek ordeal, she felt confident that the alpha's mate was better than he had been. Even if they had lost their beta, which was a hard hit in and of itself, she felt she could help them, but it would take time and she knew that. "After you find someone, lets go." She told him, shaking out her fur.

Adam had been scouting the area for quite some time not really looking for anything. He comes across the line of the two territories he looks at it for some time before going back to camp. He reports his findings like prey loss and curls up somewhere to sleep

Kallen padded over getting the pack mothers attention fully and letting them know of what was going to go down. There was a bit of surprise in their eyes but they agreed to keep a close eye on Tyzer while the pup slept. "Be careful you two!" They said before sitting down next to Tyzer a soft gaze on their face as they watched the sleeping pup. Kallen nodded, "You as well....we will ne back soon with what i hope to be good news." He turned his attention to Winter, "Let's head out."
BasilOwO BasilOwO

She nodded, shaking out her fur. "Lets." She murmured, padding ahead of him. "And stay close, who knows what happened to the rest of the animals due to the fog." For all she knew, many of them had been infected with whatever it was her pack had gotten. Heightened senses, the ability to blend into their surroundings. It scared her, as it was unnatural. She supposed it scared a lot of the animals, but she found herself worrying about the others. Tyzer had lost everyone, and she had lost her brother, which had once again hit her hard. It bothered her more how so many pups had lost family than her losing her own. Her family kept her.. well they had kept her sane, and they had kept her paws on the earth. Now that they were gone, she found herself spiraling, deep into a dark pit of despair.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Kallen flinched, he hadn't even thought about what could have happened to the other animals if this was what they had gone through. "I will be sure to keep an eye out if they had changed then we know this might have something to do with the world itself..." He knew that if that was the case then it didn't bode well for any of them, but what it didn't explain was why they had all vanished. Usually from what he had seen over time was things changed slowly, not just at the snap of a twig. It made him feel even more insecure about meeting with the Alpha female of FallCreek, about them surviving.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Willow|5years|Thermal Vision|Adam, Chase
Willow turned towards Adam and Chase who were both napping, padding over she nudged Adam and then Chase. "Hey...I don't mean to wake you up, but could you two go hunting...It doesn't have to be anything super big. We don't have a lot of mouths to feed anymore...just something enough to get people's minds off of what we are facing." She knew Adam was a scout, but his brother was their lead hunter and the two got along well. It would be easy for them to hunt together and get something big enough for the rest of the pack. "You won't need to worry about me, I will be gone for a bit. Hopefully, I will have some good news when I get back. I'm counting on you two, be careful out there, we have no idea what we are dealing with...or what happened to the other animals."
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Adam yawns “There’s a loss of prey in our territory. We will have to looking further than our hunting area.”
Chase gets up”I will see what I can find” licking his paw that had become sore.

Willow didn't like the idea of them having to venture too far from the remaining pack members, but if it was the only way then it needed to be done. "Please be careful you two...we need every member of our pack to be at top health if possible...if you need to take a break after hunting, do so. We won't move the pack anywhere right now until I have talked with CedarWind..." She wanted to go with the two of them, to see what had happened to the lands, to the animals. Everything still held a strange silence to it that left her fur tingling with unease. She turned and made her way towards the lines of the CedarWind Pack and her own. Each step she took felling as if it grew further and further away, even though the distance grew shorter. Her heart pounding loudly in her chest as she made her way to try and make peace after the trouble her mate had caused with them.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Chase leads the way with Adam trailing beside him. They sees the leftover land which was barely there anymore. After going far away they mange to hunt down small prey and takes it back to camp.

oh god i forgot to reply-)

Winter walked ahead of him, her snowy white pelt standing out against the shadows. "Keep up, who knows what could be out here." She murmured, pausing to glance back at him. It was clear in her movements that the beta was extremely tense, worried about all the animals, but more importantly the packs that had been affected. Her mind was still focused on her lost brother, and a whimper escaped her mouth before she could silence it. Cursing herself mentally, she weaved between the trees, careful not to disturb the animals hiding within the brush. Finally, reaching the border, she'd look around, tail lashing wildly. She just wanted to get this over with.

Kallen glanced around the animals that peaked out at them seemed normal enough. Though they also seemed to be just as terrified as they all had been when the chaos struck. "Winter, I'm here to help you...you dont need to be strong in front of me. I know you and your brother were very close." He knew she was sad, knew was being strong for the pack because she simply didnt know how else to react. "I'm not saying right now, not when we are about to meet this Alpha. But once we are done if you need a moment to yourself I will stand guard, I could give you a shoulder to cry on if needed."
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Willow was making her way to the edge she saw a rabbit bouncing away, but it seemed normal. Then again she wasn't getting a close look at it so she could be wrong. She could smell the scent of two wolves as she got closer to the edge of the territories. She slowed down, "Hello." She said softly looking at the two wolves, she knew the pure white wolf to be the Beta of CedarWind. "I have come on my own, I figured that would bring less tension. I...firstly would like to apologize to you and your wolves who have been lost or injured in the battles my foolish ex-mate started." She bowed her head to the two wolves, if was a risky thing to do but it certainly showed her sincerity.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

She glanced back at Kallen, smiling sadly. "I can't show weakness, and that is where my faults are. Because I've lost the only family I have ever known, I cannot do more than simply sit about, pretending it didn't happen. I know that when I die, when I pass on, my bloodline will be over. I won't have pups, nor will I take a mate that can give me the chance to have a family." She trailed off, looking away. She knew about half of the things that had been said were true. She knew damn well that she would never take a male for a mate and that was all there was to it.

Her head snapped to the side, looking at Willow. She wasn't expecting the other to bow to her, and she dipped her head. "Willow. It wasn't your fault that your ex-mate was insane. Now, we need to figure out how we're all going to survive, any ideas?"

Kallen sighed softly, he knew she held a lot of pressure on her. Hell their alpha had always been on top of things even when they had been fighting the battles the ex-alpha of FallCreek had started. But now the full weight if the pack was placed on Winter and he simply wanted her to take it slow... One could only stay strong for so long before they broke down. When the Alpha of FallclCreek showed up he was surprised she was alone. It was certainly a risky thing for her to do all thing considered. But he could also see why she had done it, it made a part of him worry about the female oddly enough. When she bowed her head to them he was even more surprised, most Alpha's would never do something like that.

Willow stood straight once more her yellow eyes almost piercing with the idea she was about to give them. "I would like to suggest combing our packs....I know this is a risky thing to suggest as I know some may fight the idea. But at this rate we have no clue what we are heading for... I also feel that a scout or two should be sent into one of the other pack territories to find out their situation. This...wasnt normal, amd i feel like we may ne able to find out what the cause was but it will take time. A small part of me has hopes that we will get our packs back if we find out what happened..." She in a rushed manner fearing that either of them may cut off her idea before she had fully spoken it.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back