The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I need to know where you are going in order to help you silly." She walked up next to him, looking at the map, "And daylight doesn't bother me unless your running from someone or something." 

"I'm trying to find Ottowa" Valentine explained impatiently, showing his map of Canada "But shortly after stepping on land, my GPS stopped working. Been wandering around a good part of the day, havn't had a good meal since this morning, and I havn't a single drop of Tea since two days ago. Now if I'm caught out here after dark, I sure will be running, and it will probably be from those Dire Wolves that I keep hearing about. So perhaps you could form that little swirl of water into an arrow that points in my destination, deal?" He reached into his pocket "Then I can give you my bag of chips. That stuff is no good for me if I havn't anything to Drink"

"Canada??? Is that what this place is called. I didn't think that was the name...and I've never heard of it before." She placed a hand on him, "You don't mind other people do you???" She asked but instantly they were swirled by water and they were now with her group of people. "Hey guys this guy is asking about some place called Ottowa." She said looking over at her sister and then to Ryder and the others.

Riku looked over at the new guy appearing " a place called Ottowa? " he looked really confused " I've traveled a few years back but never heard of a place named Ottowa.

Alex held Julia close to him " we will worry about the curse later okay love " he smiled and then looked over at the new guy " i travel all over for more than 1500 years and never heard of anything by the name of Ottowa

She smiled at Alex but was still worried about it none the less. When Selia appeared with a random man, "I've never heard of it either...um..sis who is this man."

"I smelled him and found him, he started asking about some foreign land and I thought if anyone knew it'd be one of you guys..." she rested and finger to her chin, "Although he thought I was some insane person who had imaginary friends and family..."

Ryder cracked up with laughter, "R-really?!?! That's great, Phsyco Selia!!! Has a nice ring to it doesn't it." 

Valentine stepped back and readjusted his suit, casting a cautious glance over at Selia "Perhaps just a Little more forewarning before you transport me about, it's not everyday I get Whisked away" Clearing his throat, he turned to face the collection of very different individuals, a smirk spreading upon his lips as he took off his top hat to introduce himself "My name is Alexander Lee Valentine III, I hail from a faraway land in search of Canada" he looked between Riku and Alex and continues "But it so seems that I must've taken a wrong turn or two along the way, as this is rather Not my destination. Considering how none here seems to even Know of such a place, I do grow very much concerned that I am Far Far from home. Worst case scenario, time-line complications could have taken place" he let out a sigh of exasperation, racking his brain over his entire journey in an attempt to pinpoint where it went wrong "I do appreciate the help though, Selia, and I suppose you really are not a lunatic"

Julia laughed slightly, "Well I wouldn't go that far...she can be kind of crazy sometimes." She said shaking her head. Ryder nodded, "No joke..." Selia crossed her arms, "Hey now it's not always my fault!!!" "Yeah because having a bunch of blood thirsty demons chase after us, because someone teleported us in the wrong place and then wanted take the gold isn't insane...or your fault." She pouted slightly, "Not my fault my dragon side likes treasure..."

Akina watched as they reappeared, and listened as he spoke of a weird land called Canada. Once he brought up the timeline she knew how they could help. "if you think your in the wrong timeline I know someone who might be able to help," she smiled at the man, "I am friends with the goddess of time, she might be able to help you find your timeline." 

Valentine folded his arms, finding the conversation to be slightly amusing at the moment. "I mean, being a dragon, gold, you know how that goes together...can't teach an old dog new tricks. To be honest though, I am slightly surprised to hear that you, were a dragon, it did not seem readily apparent to me. At first I did feign ignorance, just to be on the safe side, but there must be more to it than that..." He finished speaking and turned his attention to the Akina "Okay, cat-ear lady, I might as well take you up on your offer. If anybody can help, it certainly would be this 'Goddess of time'. Though time might be a factor, so could dimensions, and heaven help us if it's Both"

Selia laughed slightly, "In a way my dragon side tends to not stick out mainly because of this..." she shifted turning in a watery phoenix. Flapping her wings she circled in the air before landing next to Valentine. In her bird form she stood at his hip, Julia was a bit bigger than her in bird form. They rarely ever took dragon form because it tool a lot out of them.

Julia smiled, "The more the merrier!!!" She felt a sharp pain go up her arm and bit her lip to keep from crying. "A-alex... I need to go..." The rebirth seemed to be happening a lot faster than normal and if she didn't leave now it could end terribly.

Ryder nodded, "We will see you later then Julia." He turned and looked at Selia, "Showing off???" He said wiggling his brows at her, her eyes narrowed at him and she made a screeching noise at him. 

Alex looked over at Julia and looked down slightly " okay.. " he wrapped his arms around Julia tightly and kissed her passionately on the lips " i will see you soon Julia 

Riku nodded and smiled looking at the man " yeah our friend Shikoku can help you out " 

Ryder looked over at Julia and gave her a half smile, "See you soon sis!"

Julia smiled kissing Alex, "Love you..." She pulled back and then turned to Riku and Akina, "It was nice meeting you I look forward to meeting you again and I'm sorry I will forget you." She bowed to them before vanishing in a ball of fire. She appeared in a new place above her was a sky full of stars and other galaxies, they shined and sparkled brightly. Each place holding wonderful life. The place she was in was like a black hole, is sucked in all her fire and then turned it to nothing. She felt her skin crack in a few places and fel to her knees, tears in her eyes.

Selia frowned slightly as her sister left. "I hope she gets through this okay..." She turned her attention back to Valentine, "Hey can I call you Val???" She asked out of the blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina blushed as he called her cat lady, she put her hand to her head realizing she wasn't wearing her hat so her horns were showing. She smiled at Julia nodding to her as she left, she hoped everything would be okay for her. She was sad and concerned for her. Akina leaned her head on Riku's shoulder and sighed she was conflicted all the emotions were getting to her. 

"Er, by Julia, we'll miss you" Valentine smirked. They all seemed to be a tight knit group, so why not? "Even if it was for but a few minutes" he tipped his hat as he watched her leave, then readjusted it. "Go ahead, knock yourself out" he said to Selia briefly, giving her permission to call him Val. "Now I'm not all that pushy" he turned to Riku and Akina "So at your earliest convenience, I would be Pleased to meet Shikoku, and perhaps even learn a new trick or two" He left it at that, seeing no more need to exposit upon that subject any further.

Alex looked down seeing Julia go he looked back up hoping when he gets a chance to be with her again. " i must get going.. before the scythe wants to feed again " he waved his hand as he reached back pulling his hood over his head and then his mask over his nose and mouth covering his face. He smiled under the mask " I will be back to see Julia when the scythe is full " he looked over at Selia. He started to walk out and headed down the dirt road by himself

Riku nodded and reached down to Akina's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled calmly kissing her forehead. " should we see if we can find Shikoku?

Akina linked her fingers with him and and smiled and thought about it "I don't know how to go about finding her but it's worth a shot to find her." She sighed and looked at Val, she didn't find him a threat just a confused lost person. She wanted to help him, even though she didn't know him. "where does a goddess go?"

Valentine was briefly distracted as he watched the hooded man walk away, then rubbed his chin with a thoughtful look "That did not look like a face that needed hiding, but that's just me.." he shrugged "But with That digression out of the way.." he brought his hands together, then moved them apart swiftly, now holding a Walking stick in-between. His movements were too fast for anybody to see how he procured the stick, but it was all that he needed as he let one end to the ground.

"A Goddess of Time...I'd say wherever she wanted." He said with a slight chuckle.

Julia wrapped her arms around herself as the pain took hold. It ran through her body like hot lava, "Can't...this...be done..."

She smiled, "Awesome, hey Val once we find this Time Goddess mind if I join you on your ventures elsewhere??? I've never heard of the place you came from and I'd love to find out more about it!" 

Riku scratched the back of his head " well last time I managed to get a hold of Shikoku I just thought about it " he chuckled " She might show up on her own. But she could be busy too again she has things she wants done too..

Akina nodded, understanding Riku and she closed her eyes thinking about Shikoku and hoping she would appear. 

Soon after a young looking girl appearing no older than 12 appeared. She had long blonde hair and looked like she didn't have a care in the world, she appeared with her back to them, and turned around moving her hair from her face. "Akina" she smiled and hugged her looking her up and down she realized this wasn't the Akina who was her best friend. She looked at Riku and the others "hello" she said blankly she no longer had emotion when she spoke, her hugging Akina would be the most affection you would see from her.

"You should Rejoin your sister when she gets back" Valentine instructed Selia, then cleared his throat when he heard talk about the Goddess of Time "Considering her name, she would not only be Wherever, but Whenever she wants, if I am not mistaken. Personally, I've never..." he stopped speaking Abruptly when the young child appeared, and he simply watched her with a sense of curiosity about him. Was this a New member to the little group? Or was it possibly the time goddess? Not wanting to make himself the Odd One out, he decide to Observe and Find out.

Riku looked over at her and smiled calmly " it's a pleasure to see you again Shikoku " he smiled calmly then looked at Val " he needs your help with something he speaks of a strange land called Canada

Ryder was a bit taken aback as the girl appeared to be a child with no sort of emotion at all. He glanced over to Val and Selia, "If she goes to the place then Julia can simple follow there bond it's rather amazing."

She nodded at Ryder's words before looking over at the Goddess, "No offense but I'm curious...Do you change your age with your power???" She asked Shikoku, she really wasn't meaning to be offensive.

Shikoku smiled and looked over at Val looking him up and down, she turned back to Riku abruptly when he said the words Canada "where?" she looked confused, it was a weird name even for her. She turned back to Val and walked closer to him looking him up and down, she stood in front of him, her eyes flicking like clocks as she searched his time, looking for him in all and any lands she knew. She didn't speak as she did this, just stared at him without blinking her eyes always moving like clocks. 

Akina hugged Shikoku it was always a bit awkward for her, she felt Shikoku was never satisfied as she did it. Akina looked at Selia as she spoke, she wondered about her age as well it was weird for her to see her looking so young. 

Shikoku's eyes reverted to normal and she looked back at the others "I appear however I wish, age is not a factor for me" 

Valentine stood there and stared back at Shikoku with a blank look on his eyes for a moment, silenced with surprise that this child was the time goddess. When Shikoku stepped closer, he only noticed how short she was compared to himself, and couldn't stop a smirk from playing upon his lips "Looks most Certainly can be deceiving" he stated matter-of-factly, "You, uh, you buggin' out? Take no offense, please, I am but a Curious wanderer" he explained simply, then watched in amusement as he witnessed the conversation about her age. It was entertaining, but he pulled his hat off and waited Patiently for Shikokus Verdict "If you know not of the land called Canada, then it is Not a matter of Time, but Dimension. If that is the case, it seems my Vacation plans have been Changed. For worse or better? Time has only to tell. Eh, Pun not intended"

Selia gave a giddy laugh, "That is so awesome!!!!" She said jumping in the air with excitement, she didn't care if it looked stupid to or not. It was so cool, time travel was something she had always been interested in. She figured it was something that you had to be born with rather than something you could learn.

Ryder groaned at Selia's reaction, she really was the roudy one of them all that was for sure. He gave a slight smile, even the Goddess of Time didn't know what Canada was. It was much more relaxing to know she didn't know of every place. Made her more human like in a way, even though none of them were human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread