The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku looked over at Akina " seems like there's more issues that seem to keep finding us.." he looked over at Selia and Julia " why don't you three stay in the town where me and Akina live it's much safer there and it's small

Alex looked down at her placing his hand behind her head " a few hours.. " he looked back up at Riku " where is this town? 

Akina nodded she was worried, she didn't want them to get swept up in their problems, but was there her thoughts, or the feelings of another, she was unsure. She looked over to Alex "its not that far away from here." she smiled "if you want we can go there before you leave" she tilted her head, she was still a bit confused of why he had to leave.

Alex nodded " sure let's take them there as long that they are safe from who ever these people are I'm happy " he looked at Julia and smiled calmly. He held her close to him and kissed her forehead

Riku then looked over seeing Jase walk up towards them his eyes narrowed a bit knowing he was staying close by and watching.

Jase looked at them all and stopped crossing his arms over his chest " seems you two just can't get a break from anything " he glared at Alex " you can't leave.. if you do you will cause great harm to the friends you made and that girl your holding

Julia glanced over to the man that had walked up amd shook her head, "If he doesn't leave then he will hurt us anyways but it won't be by choice...." she didn't know who the man was, but she would be fine if Alex had to leave. Those Phoenix bastards had taken her and her sister by surprise but they wouldn't anymore.

Selia stood, "Thanks for the healing help Akina..." she turned to glance at the other man. "Can we just relax for a few seconds geez..."

Ryder became tense as the man showed up. He didn't care for the energy that followed him. He glanced over to Akina and Riku hoping they would solidly verify that he was a good guy and not an enemy.

Jase shook his head " the thing inside of him.. is something that wants control.. I'm surprised the first hasn't tried to take him yet.. her own brother is sealed within his body.. " he glared at Alex

Riku's eyes went wide looking over at Alex. He was shocked to hear what Jase had to say " the first has a brother? And it's inside of Alex? " he looked over at him again trying to see if he could feel the demonic energy but couldn't

Alex looked down " no wonder that woman at the Tavern was trying to lure me with blood. " he looked back at Jase " i can't stay if I don't feed the scythe whatever is inside me will take control. 

Jase shook his head " that's the point.. let it.. Take control you have to fight it and destroy it.. if you ever want it to be free from its grip on you

Julia looked up at Alex in worry, "But...that could be deadly for you..." she whispered. Worrying for him, she felt another spread of pain go down her neck. Why was this happening faster than usual, fear crept into her eyes as the thought occurred to her.

Selia looked at the man and then to Julia as the crack of light came across her neck. "Julia...you should go I think this is all been to much you need to get to the Plain Of Fire...and relax. You're going to explode before it's even time at this rate and that will be good for no one..."

Ryder sighed, "She is right Julia...you really should go you know if you explode then well...let's just say we will all be dead and this planet will be too..." When a phoenix was reborn or beginning to be reborn and they became stressed and exploded it was like a star exploding.

Akina shook her head, the first has a brother? Akina looked at Julia she felt the pain she did, the fear for Alex she felt. Akina fell to her knees, the emotions around her were everywhere it was hard to focus. She held her head, she hadn't been this overwhelmed in awhile, but the emotions tend to hit harder the day after she turns human. 

Riku quickly wrapped his arms around her holding Akina close to him and looked over at Jase " Akina it's okay.. A lots happening we just all need to remain calm

Jase looked over at Alex " the reason being is that if your friends here are strong.. Riku here can seal the first little brother away from your body. He doesn't have a vessel even if he manages to control your body it's only temporary his power of control is weak it would be stronger if he had his own body back

Akina put her hand to her head, and shook her head "no I'm not worried it's just..." she paused looking up at Riku, she wasn't sure if she should tell him or not. She never told anyone, she decided to stay silent on it for now, "I just don't feel all that well"

Riku looked at her and nodded " do you want me to take you home so you can get some rest love? " he held her close to him then looked back up at Jase " maybe we should figure something out later..

Alex looked at the man then back down at Julia " if Julia is going I'm going with her.. thanks for the advice but it's still too risky.. I wanna be with Julia with the few hours I have left

Julia shook her head, "Where I am going only Phoenix's can go..." she wrapped her arms around Alex, "If he can somehow help you then please let them do what they need to do." She leaned up kissing him softly. 

Selia crossed her arms and looked at the man. She didn't know who he was but if he could help then that would be okay. "As long as you don't screw us over then that's fine..." she glanced at Akina and Riku. "You sure your okay Akina???"

Alex held Julia close to him and kissed her Passionately back on the lips " ok if he can help so I don't have to leave your side ever again than I will do it..

Jase looked at them and shook his head " sorry I gave advice on what to do.. as for helping you I can't I'm leaving this world with someone.. " he sighed " but I'm confident you guys can handle it

Akina stood up slowly, holding onto Riku for balance. "I'm okay please don't worry about me" she gave a weak smile, and turned to Jase, she could feel the love he felt, she wondered about the person he met was she evil? 

Riku held onto Akina and smiled calmly he looked over at Jase " well since your leaving this world I hope you and your special someone find what your looking for.

Jase smirked and shook his head " i found her that's all I need but a new world will be great for us

She sighed, "Well thank you for at least letting us know good luck with your life and the one you love..." she said looking at Alex. She hoped things would work out for the best.

Selia nodded to Jase, "If you plan to leave then do so quickly before Alex's other little half gets free....last thing you need or want if your special person being killed." Her blue eyes were soft but stern, she was greatful for the help I t sue didn't want him to lose what meant the most to him

Ryder just stood back watching and waiting for anything to happen. A trap to spring, or just a burst of laughter from behind him.

Valentine trudged through the forest shrubbery, keeping up a good pace the entire time. There was no slowing down, no resting, for as he looked up at the sky, he could see the dusk setting on. Once again, he pulled out his map and looked it over carefully, trying to pinpoint his location exactly. "Wrong turn maybe?" he muttered to himself

@Anybody

Selia turned in the direction of a new smell, "I'll be right back guys..." she nodded to Julia before vanishing and reappeared next to a random guy. "Are you a threat???" She asked her blue eyes watching him closely.

@Knightling

Selia turned in the direction of a new smell, "I'll be right back guys..." she nodded to Julia before vanishing and reappeared next to a random guy. "Are you a threat???" She asked her blue eyes watching him closely.

@Knightling

Valentine was slight taken aback by the appearance of this girl who seemed to come out of nowhere. Stopping in his tracks, he stuffed his hands into his pockets casually and replied smartly "Threat? Me? Well no, I would suppose not, though I think I should be asking this question of you" he took a cautious step back to keep a safe distance from Selia "Do all Canadians act so peculiar?"

She burst into laughter, "Glad your not a threat!!!" She glanced at him, her silver hair falling to one side. Her left eye changed and had flames coming out of it. "Oh sorry sister wants to make sure you aren't a threat either.... pardon me for one second." She said with a slight bow, she turned away from him. "Everything is fine here sis...he seems good." She thought to Julia. 

Julia nodded with a sigh, "Okay...I will know if he does anything bad to you..." Selia sighed, "Yes I know sister now I'm being rude goodbye!!!" With that Selia's eye went back to normal. "Anyways!!! No I am not a threat." She said with a soft smile, "There is just a lot that has been going on with my friends and I and I smelled you and wanted to make sure you weren't a possible threat "

She burst into laughter, "Glad your not a threat!!!" She glanced at him, her silver hair falling to one side. Her left eye changed and had flames coming out of it. "Oh sorry sister wants to make sure you aren't a threat either.... pardon me for one second." She said with a slight bow, she turned away from him. "Everything is fine here sis...he seems good." She thought to Julia. 

Julia nodded with a sigh, "Okay...I will know if he does anything bad to you..." Selia sighed, "Yes I know sister now I'm being rude goodbye!!!" With that Selia's eye went back to normal. "Anyways!!! No I am not a threat." She said with a soft smile, "There is just a lot that has been going on with my friends and I and I smelled you and wanted to make sure you weren't a possible threat "

Valentine folded his arms and watched with curiosity at Selia turned away and seemed to stare off into space for a minute. When she turned back around to face him, he brought his hand up to his mouth and cleared his throat "Your, uh, your sister, you say?" he was looking at her like she was a crazy person "There, uh, isn't anybody else here, just me and you. Are you okay there?"

Selia laughed some more, "Oh man...you are trying to kill me with laughter aren't you!?!" She wiped at a tear, "Telepathy my good sir, she and I share telepathy." She held her hand out, "My name is Selia, nice to meet you." She didn't know if he would take her hand or not clearly he thought her to be insane. Then again some of the best people could be the insane ones.

Selia laughed some more, "Oh man...you are trying to kill me with laughter aren't you!?!" She wiped at a tear, "Telepathy my good sir, she and I share telepathy." She held her hand out, "My name is Selia, nice to meet you." She didn't know if he would take her hand or not clearly he thought her to be insane. Then again some of the best people could be the insane ones.

Valentine stood tall for a moment as he considered her hand, then he reached out and shook it firmly. Upon contact, a small electrical flow buzzed into her hand, until he quickly withdrew his arm "Pardon me, forgot I still had that one on" he removed the glove and stuffed it into his pocket "Is your sister an imaginary friend of yours? is that what you do in this forest? Talk to your friends?" He questioned sarcastically

"Are you a human??? She moved her head to the side, "you don't smell human fully at least so why do you think I'm insane???" She shuffled her feet water swirled around her.

"Are you a human??? She moved her head to the side, "you don't smell human fully at least so why do you think I'm insane???" She shuffled her feet water swirled around her.

"I would suppose I'm just about as human as you are, kiddo" he replied curtly, taking a few steps past her while he unfolded his map to regain his bearings. "So are you just going to stand there and perform magic shows, or are you going to point me in the right direction? There isn't much light left, so I need to move along while I can"

"Well I need to know where you are going in order to help you silly." She walked up next to him, looking at the map, "And daylight doesn't bother me unless your running from someone or something." 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread