• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Old Republic - d6 Star Wars

Vaderr__

Darth Vader
The year is 3956 BBY, during the Old Republic era...

The Sith and the Jedi are in constant war with one another, threatening the very order and their existence. On the other side of the galaxy, Revan has just figured out his true role in the galaxy as the Sith Lord he once was. Now, it's time for a new group to finish off this whole war once and for all by defeating Revan and his apprentice - Malak.

Note: This is an alternate history game. Things will take place in the KoTOR 1 universe. If the party dies by whatever means, this game will end and I will do one based on KoTOR 2 when most of the Jedi have died out.

(There should be a link below this post that leads to the invite for Roll20. I can only accept 5-6 players - any more than that and I'll have to close it down.)

Roll20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back