• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐑𝐞 πŽπ›π£πžπœπ­π¬ || roleplay!

Characters
Here

geeangel_

angel with a shotgun.
Roleplay Type(s)
The Objects (CRP)
Roleplaying with Zally-Pop Zally-Pop

"Says the one who steals objects for spite!"

"For spite?! Oh sister, you don't even know."

In which...

3051 years from now in the year 5073 humans have found ways of sustaining life on other planets. Things have changed, though. Society has changed, social status has changed, and there are many more social standards to live up to. It didn't matter if you were rich or famous. It didn't matter if you were the prettiest in the city! The Martian village of Oggeto has a tradition that each person receives an object. The people believe the object chooses you. They believe it represents your worth in society.

Five categories determine who you are. THE STOLEN, a group of teens whose objects have been taken from them. THE PRODIGIOUS, a group with powers beyond society. THE MIDDELTONS, commoners with an everyday object. Or THE RIDDLES, teens who were given either a pen or an umbrella, one of the most mysterious objects of all You might not even have an object, being part of THE MISFITS, a group never given an object, like The Seeker.

The Seeker. One person who doesn't believe all that bull. A misfit amongst the orthodoxic Oggetian beliefs. Why let a mere object control your life or define who you are? She was a charismatic, passionate person before receiving her object. She was smart and talented, but upon becoming a Mistfit, society had decided that she meant nothing to the world. That one object that she didn't have was the reason she couldn't live the life she wanted. Now, she lived her life on the streets, stealing objects to show her city she was powerful without a horrendous label.

In this world of class, materialism, and intergalactic adventure, four orphans follow the orthodox belief. Will that belief change upon meeting the city's queen of delinquents? Or will they try to stop the Seeker?​

"Actually, I won't be studying with you all today," Armin muttered. Honestly, the four had expected either of the Ray/i's to say suck a thing. They were more of the occupied type. Raymond would always be reading and Raine would always be with the kids. For Armin to say he wouldn't be studying was a surprise; he loved studying!

"Huh? Why not, Armin?" Shirley asked, pouting slightly. She needed help with history and Armin was a teacher she could cooperate with. "I have something to do," the pale boy replied vaguely while his best friend raised a brow at him suspectingly.

"Actually, I won't be studying with you all today," Armin muttered. Honestly, the four had expected either of the Ray/i's to say suck a thing. They were more of the occupied type. Raymond would always be reading and Raine would always be with the kids. For Armin to say he wouldn't be studying was a surprise; he loved studying!

"Huh? Why not, Armin?" Shirley asked, pouting slightly. She needed help with history and Armin was a teacher she could cooperate with. "I have something to do," the pale boy replied vaguely while his best friend raised a brow at him suspectingly.
How'd you get that little thing that says history hated lovers?)) Elenore looked up to the sky as light raindrops fell on her head. She walked until she found a quiet part of town with a nice place to hide from people, and the rain, in. She was very tired.

// account details, then custom name! hope this helps, haha. also, no need to use the reply button. you can just comment. //

"What's this something?" Shirley pestered, wanting to know why he was abandoning their study session. The two Ray/i's looked at him expectingly, putting their spoon's down.

"Just some research on something."

Ray eased himself. Him and Armin were best friends, just as Raine and Shirley were to each other. He assumed the albino was going to research government propaganda. They were talking about it, yesterday.

"Ray," the taller boy whispered once all the kids were asleep. The ravenette turned to his friend groggily. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go."

The two exited their dorm, walking down the corridor to a cupboard under the stairs. They twisted the handle, swinging the door open silently and entering together. There was a set of stairs that led to the basement.

They snuck down the steps, making sure no one would catch them. Ray slipped the squeaky step and followed Armin to a book shelf. Yes. Their secret little Annex. It pushed opened and the two sat down on the carpeted floor.

They discussed the Seeker and the government. Propaganda. Then they discussed The Mysterious Minera.

"What if the Seeker is Minera, Ray?" Armin theorised in the lamp light. Ray shrugged, fiddling with his fingers. "Maybe? I don't know. It's a possibility. Their beliefs are the same."

What beliefs? The beliefs that objects are bull. Crap. Lies. The government just wants to limit the sucessful. They want to draw a line between who can and can't. Why? They didn't know.

Armin had strongly believed in overthrowing the government. Their system was unfair and bias, but everything was unfair. He was cast out simply because of his object. He was seen as worthless.

Ray didn't believe in the object system. Why should he put his self-worth in a material? The Seeker is right about that. He was a Prodigy. What if people used him for that? It had happened before.

Elenore wasn't usually awake this late. Let's just say it was a dream. But there was a few people stalking around in the rain.

A few people she could steal from.

But Elenore was tired. She wanted to sleep, and see her brother again. But sleep was more important at the moment. But what was on her mind, other than being wet, was those kids she ran into. She couldn't forget them no matter how hard she tried.

After breakfast, Raine was on dish duty, Ray and Shirley had to study, and Armin went to do his research.

The white-haired boy went to their secret Annex in the basement, steering himself away from the library. There were enough scrolls on the Mysterious Minera in his secret room. Did the girls know about it? No, they didn't, and he planned on keeping it that way.

Swining the bookshelf open, Armin entered the secret room. It was spacious, with a maze of bookshelves covered from top to bottom in scrolls and books.

Minera. He scanned the shelves, walking to a certain section -- a section dedicated to the writer. Some might say Armin was obsessed the the anonymous person. Was their name really Minera? What was their gender? What did they look like? No one knew. It was his mission to find out. To become the next Minera.

Elenore went about, stealing, selling, making people mad. She kept an eye out for her brother, just in case. Though how would Elliot react to her being the seeker... Would he rat her out?

She was not impressed with the fact that was the first thing her mind went to.

"Rayyy!" Shirley whined, banging her head against the table. The two friends were studying history. Shirley didn't like studying, she could pass without it. Even worse, she hated history. She hated the fancy words old men with wigs used or slang people in Gen-Z used back in the day. It hurt her head! "I don't wanna study! I hate studying! Can't we just skip! I'll get good grades either- Mph!"

Raymond rolled his eyes, putting his hand over the ginger's mouth. His eyes continued to scan the pages of his large history book. "Quiet. Reading," he mumbled, annoyed. Shirley glared and licked the ravenette's hand, making him flinch in displeasure. He wiped his hand on the girl's arm. "That's bloody disgusting," he gagged, crinkling his nose. "Studying isn't that bad! You do just fine when Armin's here," he scoffed, emphasizing the Armin.

"Uh, yeah! Because Armin is a good teacher! You aren't!"

Ray buried his face in his hands, not able to handle the girl any longer. "I'll take it from here, Ray," a voice spoke up, massaging his back gently. The boy knew that voice and their soft touch, which made him blush. He began to lean in before straightening himself and coughing. "O-oh, okay. T-thanks."

Shirley giggled, scooting over and patting the space between her and the flushed boy. "Rainey! Sit here!" The dark-haired girl grinned, sitting next to her bestie. "Alright, so, what you studying?" Rai asked, folding her hands together. Ray took this as a signal to return to his book and tame his red face.

After breakfast, Raine was on dish duty, Ray and Shirley had to study, and Armin went to do his research.

The white-haired boy went to their secret Annex in the basement, steering himself away from the library. There were enough scrolls on the Mysterious Minera in his secret room. Did the girls know about it? No, they didn't, and he planned on keeping it that way.

Swining the bookshelf open, Armin entered the secret room. It was spacious, with a maze of bookshelves covered from top to bottom in scrolls and books.

Minera. He scanned the shelves, walking to a certain section -- a section dedicated to the writer. Some might say Armin was obsessed the the anonymous person. Was their name really Minera? What was their gender? What did they look like? No one knew. It was his mission to find out. To become the next Minera.

"Rayyy!" Shirley whined, banging her head against the table. The two friends were studying history. Shirley didn't like studying, she could pass without it. Even worse, she hated history. She hated the fancy words old men with wigs used or slang people in Gen-Z used back in the day. It hurt her head! "I don't wanna study! I hate studying! Can't we just skip! I'll get good grades either- Mph!"

Raymond rolled his eyes, putting his hand over the ginger's mouth. His eyes continued to scan the pages of his large history book. "Quiet. Reading," he mumbled, annoyed. Shirley glared and licked the ravenette's hand, making him flinch in displeasure. He wiped his hand on the girl's arm. "That's bloody disgusting," he gagged, crinkling his nose. "Studying isn't that bad! You do just fine when Armin's here," he scoffed, emphasizing the Armin.

"Uh, yeah! Because Armin is a good teacher! You aren't!"

Ray buried his face in his hands, not able to handle the girl any longer. "I'll take it from here, Ray," a voice spoke up, massaging his back gently. The boy knew that voice and their soft touch, which made him blush. He began to lean in before straightening himself and coughing. "O-oh, okay. T-thanks."

Shirley giggled, scooting over and patting the space between her and the flushed boy. "Rainey! Sit here!" The dark-haired girl grinned, sitting next to her bestie. "Alright, so, what you studying?" Rai asked, folding her hands together. Ray took this as a signal to return to his book and tame his red face.
Elenore continued with her daily routine. It was getting quite old. (Sorry for the late!!))

// no need to click the reply button :-) //

"History! And I hate history! I've reviewed this a million times!" The ginger shook Raine, making the latter dizzy.

She walked past the orphanage, unaware until she looked up at it. Maybe it was time for some fun. She climbed up onto the roof.

The ginger stopped shaking her best friend. "I'm bored. Let's go steal food."

Ray looked up from his book as Shirley pulled Raine away from the study hall. "They're gonna get in trouble," he mumbled, going back to his book. Something bugged him, though. 'They're gonna get in trouble. Screw this.'

Ray ran to follow them.

She jumped on the roof, then ran like no tomorrow.

"Oh, you're joining us. Hm, Raymond?" Shirley grinned like a Cheshire cat as Raine peeked from behind her., offering a smile that made the boy blush. 'Why do I feel like that so easily?' He clutched his object near his chest, huffing in annoyance.

"Yeah. You're gonna get in trouble so I'm coming, stupid." He flicked Shirley's forehead. "Now let's go."

She eventually stopped, walking into an alleyway. Maybe one day she'd get to do these things with her brother...

But that was a just a hope.

Shirley whined as Raine pulled her forward. It had been the ginger's idea, after all. The trio walked through the empty hallways and towards the kitchens.

She tripped, scraping her knees up pretty good. "Now isn't that wonderful." She muttered. She didn't have anything to bandage then with.

The three finally made it to the kitchens and we're currently stealing as Shirley had planned. Ray sat on a counter with his book as Shirley rummaged the cabinets.

Raine laughed to herself, chucking a pack of crackers to Raymond.

Lmbo I was listening to songs Zuri might like))
Elenore looked down at the cΓ»ts. There wasn't anything much she could do.

/ omg wait text me in the chat so i can make a 'running through alleyways with zuri' playlist on Spotify- /

Ray flinched as the crackers hit his head and fell onto his lap. "Thanks," he muttered sarcastically, a small smile spreading onto his face as he opened the bag. "Of course," Raine replied, nibbling on her bread.

Yes that would be amazing lmbo))
She sighed went on, looking for things to steal. She eventually found a small boy, around five, with a pair of scissors. But he could easily bend the material. Confused at first, Elenore watched as he displayed what the item could do to a friend.

Ray popped a cracker into his mouth as Shirley took out a box of cookies with a huge smile. "You want to head to the hill to snack?" the ginger asked, stuffing not one, but three cookies, in her mouth.

She hesitated but ran and grabbed the object. The boy screamed.

The two Ray/i's agreed, sneaking through the backdoor and running to their favourite spot on the hill under the tree. They watched the marketplace bustle as usual, hearing a scream as they enjoyed their snacks.

*has a bunch of Zuri songs stuck in my head*))
She was chased by the young boys, but it was pretty much a losing game for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back