• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One π“𝐑𝐞 πŽπ›π£πžπœπ­π¬ || characters!

Main
Here

geeangel_

angel with a shotgun.
Roleplay Type(s)
THE OBJECTS
! CHARACTERS !

ELENORE ( Zally-Pop Zally-Pop )
"OH PLEASE, I KNEW EVERY SWEAR AND WHAT IT MEANT WHEN I WAS THREE."

16 y.o. Seeker and Misfit with no object.

Gender and Pronouns: Female, she/her

Looks: Black sweater tucked into a knife plated high waisted skirt, black high tops, a black backpack. Usually has a black mask, covid 19 style. Grey eyes, lot's of scars, she short and pale, almost sickly. Shoulder length back fluffy hair.
Personality: Sly, sells most of the stolen objects, she's jumpy, cocky, sarcastic, tired, bad at being sick, afraid of childish things, had an abusive family.

Backstory: Her parents favorited her younger brother, she was abused mentally and fiscally and when she didn't get a object it only got worse. They kicked her out, she didn't run away, has been stealing ever sense. In a way, she's doing the people a favor. Get seen for what you are, not for what your object is.

RAINE RIDDLE (POE) ( geeangel_ geeangel_ )
"THEY GAVE ME A PEN, RIGHT? I'LL WRITE MY OWN RULES."

14 y.o. Riddle with a pen.

Gender and Pronouns: Female, she/her

Looks: 5'3; tan skin; dark green eyes; dark hair; forest green puffer jacket; white shirt; jeans; tattoo on her neck; rings on her fingers; necklace with umbrella charm
Personallity: Intelligent, observant, sassy, witty, quiet, trickster

Backstory: Ever since birth, all Rai had known were the walls of the martian orphanage she called home. The orphanage was called Gilded Tow. Each child was named after their roles: Prodigious, Middelton, Riddle, Stolen, or Misfit. And so, Rai was dubbed the name Riddle. The caretaker, Mother Bella, was part of the Society of Ink and Rain, she too, being a Riddle. No child knew that, though. Rai spent most of her days reading under the Tree on the Hill and wandering around the orphanage. She also cared for other kids with the help of her friend, Shirley Stolen. (+ Relations: Shirley Stolen (Beauregarde), Armin Prodigious (Randel), Raymond Middelton (Rayus), Billy Riddle (Depp), Bella Riddle (Poe), Phill Prodigious (King), Colin Misfit (Curtis), Mattheo Prodigious (Cruz))

Shirley, Ray, and Armin 15 y.o.

Last edited:
Lop sorry Elenore is barely sixteen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back