• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jon is a passive-aggressive little shit. I do not apologize.

Also Misty Gray Misty Gray do you want to wait for things to happen in the other plot line, and your next post can be when the CPD arrives at the aftermath of the party? Or do you want to RP some of conversation that happens on the way to the party? (Jon won't talk much since he's driving, but I can RP temporarily for the young lady.)

And Steven is a serious square.

Trignome Trignome I'm sure we can RP a little of the conversation on the way there. Not sure how long the other things will take as I want to give people a chance to join in before it comes to a CPD imposed stop! ;D

*Kitty chases after a known gangster who just threatened to kill a bunch of people violently, but ~in the rain~*
*and also to the tune of *

ALSO I didn't even think about this when the song started playing in my head, but this scene is right when/after (Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Spoilers) her adopted mom is executed trying to protect her, even though they were both framed

Last edited:
Trignome Trignome - I'd say now is a good enough time for Xin and Edwards to arrive at the party. We can say they arrive right before the other cops swoop in. I figure enough time has passed that some of the guests would certainly have called the police by now!

I'll leave it a few more hours, but after work I'll post for Vinnie and Leo. Also for Sinead, Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Foxy Foxy Misty Gray Misty Gray - I will let you finish your interaction between Everrett and Conor, cuz I'm not sure what Lucy would do but she would most likely just silently wait for them to finish. So I will insert her back in after one of your next posts :)

I'll get the rest of my replies up in a couple of hours. I've had to do a stock-take at work today so no real break times. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back