• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm on board but I'm in the ICU for my seizure and may not be on for a couple days

I'm sorry I've been meaning to reply but I've been feeling like absolute crap the last couple days. Slept all day today :/
No worries, the Sullivans plan won't be happening straight away - the party needs to get going. I hope you both start to feel better soon. :csmile:

Misty Gray Misty Gray Yo, so...can I break this down with you, just so I know I'm not pulling an improbable plot twist?

I'm not sure when, but I want to make Garths an NPC as a CPD official that's in the pockets of the Romano family. He's on very good terms with the Romano family, keeping up public relations since they are politically and socially very influential. (It's possible he got his position in the CPD with a little help from them...) He's basically an incompetent fool who doesn't realize he's being manipulated to benefit the Romanos.

He sees Vinnie's birthday as an opportunity to strengthen his relations with the mob boss, so through a combination of groveling/currying favors, he's managed to secure an invitation to the party for his eldest daughter. The Romanos might have allowed this because having a CPD official's daughter attending the party would probably ensure that the CPD don't try to mess with the event. However, Garths isn't a complete idiot, so he ordered Xin to accompany his daughter as a date (read:bodyguard) to the party. Xin only knows this is a party for "an old friend of Garths" and does not yet know that the Romanos are involved.

Hence, why he's trying to get Detective Andrews to take his place as bodyguard/date, because it all seems like a waste of time. He's planning to drive them to the event and then ditch them there so he can go do paperwork or something. But when he gets to the hotel and realizes who the birthday boy is...there may be a change of plans. :lenny:

I want to give people chance to have some interactions and such. But I'm aiming for the drama to kick off on Friday. :coolshades:

Hey guys I'm really really sorry but I'm going to have to take a hiatus from this RP.
Some personal stuff suddenly just came up and I don't know when it'll settle down.
You can make assumptions as to what my characters do, if you allow it or need it I don't care if you RP them.
But I'll be gone a bit until I figure stuff out.
Again, I'm really sorry and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Hey guys I'm really really sorry but I'm going to have to take a hiatus from this RP.
Some personal stuff suddenly just came up and I don't know when it'll settle down.
You can make assumptions as to what my characters do, if you allow it or need it I don't care if you RP them.
Awh im sorry to hear! :( Hope everything sorts out for you soon and that all is okay

Last edited:
Take all the time you need! I just hope everything works out and you do what you need to do! We'll see ya soon!

Real life stuff comes first and I really hope you're okay. Seriously, take all the time you need to sort things out. We'll still be here whenever you're ready to come back.

I'm just putting it out there that we seem to be lacking gangs members for both families, so I'm only accepting gang members and/or Sullivan/Romano family members as new main characters for now.

I was thinking of having him cut his hair and go inside as one of the strangers going inside
Misty Gray Misty Gray
I need you to PM me to discuss any ideas you're planning on. Purely because up to a certain point, I've got things planned play out in a particular direction. For various reasons, I've had to keep making little changes and my head hurts now. :P

I need you to PM me to discuss any ideas you're planning on. Purely because up to a certain point, I've got things planned play out in a particular direction. For various reasons, I've had to keep making little changes and my head hurts now. :P

I don't have the idea fully planned yet

Foxy Foxy neverbackdown neverbackdown @Maiza Avaro Enzyme Enzyme Lazy Taco Lazy Taco TofuMafia TofuMafia sprouhtt sprouhtt Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero

With regards to the post I just made, no shots have been fired yet. I just need us to give Bellz Bellz a chance to post first, but I think our timezones are pretty conflicting so I'm likely to be sleeping. When things do kick off, it's probably best to remember there are a lot of innocent/neutral witnesses present and eventually the CPD, so characters would have to play things very carefully if they want to avoid going to jail. :P

Trignome Trignome - The CPD's time to arrive will come soon. Thank you for being patient. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back