• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Would it be possible for there to be a Vigilante Gang if I developed making one or would that be out of the question?
I don't really think a vigilante gang is going to work in this RP.

I'm going to make a quick post in response to TofuMafia's.

...I wonder if the cops are invited to the party? Or will the sound of gunfire be their invitation? :lenny:
Nope, no invites. They'll have to wait for the gunshots. ;D

I've just been for a meal and to the cinema... that's enough of the outside world for a bit. :o

tumblr_ni5rzmpIAV1rzoil5o4_250.gif

It's kind of noon or something. I'm planning on moving it on to the evening of the following day, though. Just need to give a couple more players a chance to wrap up.

The Sullivans post will come later. I just want to give Foxy/Emmet chance to finish the ongoing interaction. I expect Luca to be on board, though?
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Bellz Bellz Foxy Foxy

TofuMafia TofuMafia - I'm not sure if you were planning on having Kitty sneak her way inside?

The Sullivans post will come later. I just want to give Foxy/Emmet chance to finish the ongoing interaction. I expect Luca to be on board, though?
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Bellz Bellz Foxy Foxy

TofuMafia TofuMafia - I'm not sure if you were planning on having Kitty sneak her way inside?
I was actually going to message you about that~ She could either straight up sneak in via anonymous tip or I could have her sneak in as a date for a throwaway background character?

This is still open, but I must warn you a Fed might not have much to do in terms of breaking cases or getting any evidence. Otherwise, most of our current characters would be behind bars already. :P

I'm on board but I'm in the ICU for my seizure and may not be on for a couple days

I'm sorry I've been meaning to reply but I've been feeling like absolute crap the last couple days. Slept all day today :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back