• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay.
Lamia Lamia are you cool with that?

When I introduce Salvatore there's potential for interaction with his cousin Lorenzo there too. Though I don't know what you're intending and if Lorenzo being alive is meant to be secret.

What about Mireya?

Enzyme and i had something brewing with Lorenzo, but i’m really open. Just need to get him out & about in his new world

And Mierya i’m open for as well. I’ve kinda neglected her this chapter with is purely my fault.

A new character in the character thread, but I was planning on saving him until the next chapter.

Nothing has really happened in this chapter yet.

If any players aren't interested in the RP I'd prefer them to say as nobody's a prisoner here. I just needed to do a head count to see who we have left to plot and post with.

Mee!! Nicolo and Alex just havent really known what to do with Nicolo! And sorry I should have a post either at some stage tonight or tomorrow morning just been really hectic the last few days

We'll sort Nicolo out by the next chapter. I might have an idea or two for him after the end of this chapter...

When he said Vinnie may need a baby, A playful smirk played on her face "a baby of his own or are you suggesting he need a grandchild?" She asked in an equally playful manner.
Remember Shannon's reaction to Sinead's revelation? Yeah, well that was nothing compared to if Vinnie found out Alex was having Conor's kid. :closed eyes open smile:

"Dad Im having a child, it's Conor Sullivans"

*dragged kicking and screaming into an abortion clinic after watching him kill Conor*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back