• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Low key Lucy lol BARBOSAS REACTION EVERY TIME SHE PULLS THAT HUGE GUN OUT xD

Aww, yes, he needs a lady!

Unfortunately, I've exceeded my character quota again. For now... Maybe...

Character index has been updated as well. I've added everyone but would like some of those CS's completing. I'll even accept bulletpoints for the histories.

I've got some points down about Salvatore which will either give you a good idea about him or leave you wondering what makes this guy tick. I'll finish him tonight but I'm not sure if he'll be saved for another chapter.

There isn't much happening just yet. Maybe just read from the current chapter and jump in at the fair or something.

No, i wouldn't make you read everything. The only characters available at the moment are Romano gang members. PM me with anything you might have in mind, if you're still interested.

Guys, Salvatore is finished, for now. Keeping him vague but will elaborate later. ;)

No, i wouldn't make you read everything. The only characters available at the moment are Romano gang members. PM me with anything you might have in mind, if you're still interested.

Guys, Salvatore is finished, for now. Keeping him vague but will elaborate later. ;)
Well i dont have anything in mind right now. Can you recommend where I read in the story so i can get an idea and flesh something out?

What kind of character would you like to play and male or female? It will help me see if there's a gap to fill and what you'll need to know. Happy to take this to PM. :)

What kind of character would you like to play and male or female? It will help me see if there's a gap to fill and what you'll need to know. Happy to take this to PM. :)
I'd like to rp a male. Ah yes please do! Pm me first though im not sure how to do it here as im new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back