• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm heading out to the cinema to watch a film called 'Only the Brave'. Apparently, Vinnie (Josh Brolin) is putting fires OUT, for a change.

Told you Lucy’s a big ole sap! Dogs and Babies are just like heaven to her hahaha! Sinead may not get Savvy back for a bit Hahahaha. Alright will reply with everyone after my classes ^.^

Find a new face claim. I'm impatient. :D
KK ^.^ ugh should've stuck with Jackson Rathbone, I feel like he and Sinead would make an adorable couple hahahah oh well! I should have him up by tonight or tomorrow morning depending on how the Zombie one goes! I am gonna try and get it started tonight as well haha

No rush, really. We've got big things to get through in the current chapter anyway. I just like seeing new characters. :P

Oh dear, I'd best try get my zombie guy's history written up. >.<

No rush, really. We've got big things to get through in the current chapter anyway. I just like seeing new characters. :P

Oh dear, I'd best try get my zombie guy's history written up. >.<
ahahhahaha XD I still gotta finish all three of my babes :p

AND I FOUND THE FC

HE IS HERE <3 (if anyone can tell me who the actor is and what movie he was in, you will definitely understand why I chose him hahah)

Jeremy Sumpter who played Peter Pan in the 2003 live action (and best version) Peter Pan (y) he is the original love of my life <3 ... have I ever mentioned I have the directions to neverland tattoo'd on me haha Bellz Bellz

Jeremy Sumpter who played Peter Pan in the 2003 live action (and best version) Peter Pan (y) he is the original love of my life <3 ... have I ever mentioned I have the directions to neverland tattoo'd on me haha Bellz Bellz
LITERALLY EVERYONE'S DREAM BOAT AMIRIGHT? HAHA

and omg! that's so cute! I was looking into getting a peter pan tattoo as well cuz my mom use to tell me bedtime stories about him that she would make up when I was a kid. Lol as a child, I refused to believe that I couldn't be peter pan and dress up like him for halloween every year until about 9 hahah <3

this is the tattoo I have (it's not me but its the picture I used to get it)
b326db8938081d88249763e7c6f2edf7.jpg

awh really? nah I never wanted to be Peter pan I wanted to be Wendy and was very jealous of her in the movie. used to leave my window open a little in case he came to get me hahaha still watch the movie if I'm having a bad day haha.
Met Peter pan in Disney land and cried my eyes out and pushed aload of children out of the way to get to him, I was 17 hahaha

SOOOO CUTE OMG! And Same! I HAVE THE HARDEST TIME FINDING HIM AT DISNEYLAND but I found Gaston and I cried when he told me I was beautiful Hahahaha ! Misty Gray Misty Gray remember when I said Sinead reminds me of Ariel. Well wrong sister cuz I found a picture of Lucy with red hair brushing her hair with a freaking fork. DED

Gaston is hot. Beats any Disney Prince. Although, I'm a big fan of the Evil Queen, so yeah...

Technically, I can now claim Thor as my favourite Disney Prince/King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back