• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

OOC Chat

d6743-jpg.311549

Character Sheets || IC Thread || Chapter Summaries

:: Sequel: A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC ::

All out of character chat can be posted here...

Last edited:
Misty Gray Misty Gray Can my character and the Romano's be close? I was thinking that Vinnie and my character's father could have had a business smuggling alcohol during Prohibition

I just want to check before I attempt to make one because I know some people on this site, make a rp for just friends and all so could I join? Its a really cool rp

So, just a quick warning to all those involved: I live in the far east, so pardon me if I don't get a reply up immediately once this RP takes off.

I just had a funny thought of Benny ending up with one of Romano's daughters without knowing, and his reaction to figuring it out. Too bad I have no visual aids to express this.

So, just a quick warning to all those involved: I live in the far east, so pardon me if I don't get a reply up immediately once this RP takes off.
No worries. I'm in the UK and find that most posts on the forum happen whilst I'm asleep.

I just had a funny thought of Benny ending up with one of Romano's daughters without knowing, and his reaction to figuring it out. Too bad I have no visual aids to express this.
That would not go down well, but imagine the drama...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back