• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I am going to wait until Enzyme replies and then I shall reply! Only because I don't have a computer rn

Oh, Olivia. Things haven't changed much unfortunately. :/

Also, I'm so glad I finally caught Aidan up with everything lol. xD

lol my fiancé and I are going to see "IT" tomorrow...I'm trying to face my fears.

And got a small post up! ^.^ will be more active this evening

lol my fiancé and I are going to see "IT" tomorrow...I'm trying to face my fears.

And got a small post up! ^.^ will be more active this evening
I was afraid the whole time there xD I'm not much of a horror movie person, especially watching it at night

Pennywise was funny!

I kind of found myself more drawn to the drama and lives of the kids themselves than anything.

I know which kid you mean, haha. I got my mum and sister to come see it with me. My mum actually liked it and said I have to take her to see chapter 2. :closed eyes open smile:
I was gonna go see it again but work got in the way xD I'm Pending and waiting for chapter 2,Especially at night again

I have to head out for a bit. Is anyone against moving to the next chapter in like 6 hours+ time?

Vinnie, Angel, Fortuna, Lorenzo, Emmet, Conor, James and Luca will be having a nice meeting when I do move on.

If anyone wants something specific or a certain direction for the characters not mentioned, please let me know. On here or PM. As much as I'm trying, I do need some help pleasing everyone.

I'm going to apologise in advance for my next post. You guys are going to have to help me out here and maybe guide me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back