• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lorenzo Romano/ Mireya Hart
5460355dc24ca5441b363815bc86e593.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia

He had awoken in the hospital, being upbradied by white-coated folks, while being unable to see from one eye. It took days before he was allowed to have a visitor, whatever that was...? A man around his age walked into his room, a grave expression on his face. He knew this sad-looking man would have some answers, seeing as well... He didn’t remember much!

The man who thought was named Lorenzo say leisurely in his hospital bed, a pair of Raybans sitting lazily on his nose. He insisted to the white-coats that they give him something to cover the hole in his face, in which they first gave him a eyepatch. Refusing that, he snatched a white-coats pair of sunglasses, and kept them for himself.

Hello! I’m not quite sure if we’ve ever met before...? I think my name is Lorenzo Romano, but Hell who even cares?! Today looks lovely outside don’t you think?” His smile was wide, and the glasses now set at the bridge of his nose, making him look child-like. “Wait a minute... Your... Darn... I think your name starts with a J’ but i’m not sure... Memories a bit rusty. Oh would you look at that light?” His eye shot up to the ceiling in wonderment of the flouresenct glow. “Silly me! The white-coat said you could help me, but they were very rude about letting you in? Why is that...?”

Elizabeth-Debicki:-You-Magazine-2016--04.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

gonna come back too

Lucy Porter

grey-background-amber-heard-wallpaper-high-resolution-29472966.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
The month between the chaos at the wedding and James' birthday were one of struggles. The married life didn't seem as easy as everyone made it out to be as Lucy spent everyday for a few weeks heading back and forth between her home and the hospital. She was released a few days after James woke up, the doctors keeping an eye on her until she was good to go home. She had an appointment this week to get things check again and to finally get the last of the stitching out. Lucy was lucky compared to what her poor husband had to go through. The recovery period was long, but as Lucy woke up on the morning of the 4th of July, she was so glad that they had made it. Kissing the birthday boy awake, she had proceeded to make breakfast in bed for him, not letting him argue with her about staying in bed.

The rest of the day had been spent lazily lounging around and Lucy was content in doing so. Lucy leaned into James on the couch with her eyes closed for a few moments when the front door opened. The dogs let their ears lift in curiosity, but were too comfortable by their parents feet to care who was at the door. Lucy didn't open her eyes at first until she heard Conor's voice. Almost immediately she was out of her seat, which was a big mistake. Hissing out at the soreness at her torso from stretching out the stitching, she quickly tried to shake it off as she focused on the little bundle in Sinead's arms.

Savannah had been born far too early and was kept in the hospital for a few weeks, as was her sister. Relief spread across her features at the sight of both of them but as she inched forward, she was hesitant. Maggie stated that the child was beautiful, but Lucy prayed that she wouldn't look down and see the one face that tried to ruin her family and kill the man she loved. Silently and almost sheepishly, the blonde inched forward until she could see the little baby girl's face.

Lucy was head over heels as she looked down at her niece. Lucy couldn't help the tears that formed in her eyes as she covered her mouth. "I can't believe one of us has one of these." She murmured softly as her other hand delicate reached out to stroke the babes head. Lucy still didn't know what to say, or exactly how to feel as she looked at the child.."C-can I hold her?" Lucy asked, feeling as though she wasn't allowed to touch the precious gift before her.

(Finn and Jewels coming in separate post :D)

Alexandra Romano
selena-gomez-siriusxm-studios-portrait-in-nyc-june-2017-1.jpg
Alex had been well aware that Leo was becoming more involved in the family business and was gaining more respect with her father and Angel, however Nicolo chose to leave out just how far in Leo had gotton and so Alex was still unaware of Leo's action at the wedding.
"I'm good, I've been working a lot recently" she told him with a smile. When he mentioned her father, a frown passed Alex's lip for a brief second before she quickly replaced it with a smile again "well he may get use to the silence" she commented. Before she could say anymore, Athena walked into the room. Alex's eyes instantly went to her bump before she gave the girl a gentle smile.
Alex was very shocked to say the least when she heard that Athena was pregnant and if Angel hadnt already killed the men that did it to her, Alex would have hunted them down herself. She was surprised that Athena wanted to keep the baby, but she seemed happy with her decision and Alex would support her through it.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia

Sinead Sullivan
8ce2e3be174b98b22696d14ae404def2-zoe-deutch-zoey-deutch-hair-jpg.369988

Sinead was relieved and excited by Maggie's and Lucy's reactions towards her. Just a few months ago, she never expected to be holding her baby in the Sullivan house, nevermind having her loved ones welcome her so openly. Sinead moved her face slightly to meet the kiss Maggie placed on her cheek. "I'm so glad we're finally home. I've missed you all," she told her cousin, the last few weeks in hospital being horrible and boring. The staff were nice and everything, but they weren't Savannah and it wasn't home. Besides which, she hated being forced to stay in hospitals. "Isn't she just the cutest?" Sinead asked. Apparently everyone thought their own baby was cute, but Sinead was certain she was just beautiful full-stop.

Whilst she was with Maggie, it didn't escape Sinead's attention that Lucy was sheepishly edging towards them. She understood why, but she truly hoped her sister would change her mind once she saw Savannah was a new person and not Angel. Despite all of the trouble it had caused and the stress placed on her family, Sinead couldn't regret falling in love with Giovanni as it allowed Savannah to now exist. The man she had loved would always have his place in Sinead's heart, but he wasn't the same man who terrorised and hurt her family.

Seeing Lucy's tears forming caused Sinead's eyes to fill up too and she let out a little laugh as her sister expressed how surprising it was that one of them had a baby. Sinead faintly smiled as Lucy stroked Savannah's head, apparently already warming towards her niece. Then, when Lucy asked if she could hold the baby, a wave of relief overcame Sinead and she let out a deep breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding it. "Yes. Yes!" she quickly nodded. She very carefully handed Savannah to Lucy and once her sister had the baby, Sinead stood on her tip-toes and placed a kiss on Lucy's cheek. "I think she's going to love her auntie Lucy," she said, before taking a step back. With her arms free for now, Sinead turned back to Maggie and gave her cousin a quick hug.
Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion

Leo Davide
vfgtf-png.369999

Leo nodded along. "I know how that feels. I've been at the hotel a lot more than I used to be. Vinnie's focusing on his other businesses these days," he noted. He knew some of Vinnie's other business involved dating the attractive woman who'd recently come onto the scene, but Leo wasn't going to discuss it when he didn't know enough about it, nor when it was the man's personal life.

Leo caught the frown Alex briefly displayed before she said her father would have to get used to the silence. "What's the silent treatment for this time?" he asked. "If it's because of what he did to Lorenzo, then I'm on his side... Perhaps I wouldn't have put him through the theatrics, but he betrayed your family. Nobody talks to the cops. I know that and even Athena knows that! Lorenzo knew the risks and he talked to the cops anyway." Leo shook his head, a slight irritability to him. "Your father, Nicolo, Monte, Angel... Most of your damn family may have been implicated. I just hope you haven't done anything he could have gone running to the cops with."
neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Alexandra Romano
Alex raised an eyebrow at Leo's tone but let him finish his rant before she smirked "you're more up his ass then you realise" she commented to him. "And no my issue is not just Lorenzo he shouldnt have went to the police and I know that was his risk, he was just the final straw" she exclaimed as she sat forward on the couch, resting her elbows on her knee's.
"My issue is everything he has done and continues to do to the Sullivan's without any reason, especially the wedding" she looked him dead in the eye as she spoke "he claims to be a family man and yet he attempted to kill James infront of Rayna, a cousin I might add he claims to be close with". While Alex wasnt meant to know about the wedding, in this moment she didnt care. "Im sick of the lies, and unnecessary violence. There was no need or reason to blow up the church and kill anyone other than my father wanted James dead and the Sullivans to pay for a crime that happened generations ago"

Leo Davide
vfgtf-png.369999

"You can call it up his ass all you want, Alex. Vinnie is giving me what I never had and that's the power to protect those I care about. Athena was hurt twice because of me, because I was too damn weak to stand up to anyone and too naive to think that the peaceful approach would ever solve anything."

Leo sighed and briefly glanced down to his hands. "Without reason?! I don't like the show he puts on or the constant biting at the Sullivans either, but don't pretend they're innocent. This isn't just because Vinnie's dad got killed..." Leo shook his head. "It wasn't even a year ago when James and Lucy let themselves into Vinnie's birthday party and murdered your mother. The Sullivans had me beaten up, Athena threatened and Olivia stabbed... Nobody who got hurt at that wedding was innocent. The night my father was killed was because Kate tipped the Sullivans off about the weapons and David stole them." Leo groaned. "We're all sick of the violence, Alex, but it isn't one-sided. It's never been one-sided. Your family, the Sullivans... none of them are innocent. Neither side seems to want this war to end, so the only thing I can do is protect the family I care about."
Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown

Alexandra Romano
"You were never weak Leo, you preferred a non-violent approach and there was nothing wrong with that, yes you can protect Athena now but have you ever thought that getting yourself this associated with the Romano business is going to result in more enemies coming after you?" She questioned.
Alex shook her head, not in a dismissive way but in a frustrated way "no-one is innocent anymore, hell I've probably done worse things than you could even guess but not everyone is evil. Yeah maybe there was reasons but not enough to blow up a church, yes they killed my mother but Lucy, James and Conor were severely tortured and Emmett Sullivan was later killed and yet they didn't retaliate for either event". She bit her lip before she sighed "My father and Angel want the war to continue, the Sullivans just want it to end"

Leo Davide
vfgtf-png.369999

Leo shook his head and sarcastically laughed. "Yes, I was weak, Alex. Had I not taken such a non-violent approach, your mother may still be alive. I refused to have armed guards around the hotel that night. It was my fault the Sullivans were able to get inside." He sighed. "It's too late for me to worry about enemies now."

Leo raised a curious eyebrow when Alex said she'd done some bad things. He wondered what she could have possibly done and if it was worse than him killing Kate. He heard as she spoke about the way the Sullivans had been attacked, but he still saw this as two-sided and he wanted to help the side he cared about. He frowned when she said the Sullivans wanted the war to end. "Since when did you become an expert on what the Sullivans want, anyway?" he remarked.
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Alexandra Romano
Alexandra shook her head at Leo's comment about her mother "No, no matter how much security you had allowed on the door, they would have found a way in so there is no point in wishing you had done differently". she raised a quizzical eyebrow when he mentioned it being too late "What have you done Leo?" she asked him in a serious tone, she had a bad feeling that Leo had done one of her father's dirty jobs and she hoped that she was wrong.
Alex bit her lip when he asked how she knew "I can't tell you but I know ok" she said with a frown. There was a time when she felt like she could tell Leo anything but now since he was arguing for her father, she knew that it wouldn't be safe and she didn't know how much she could trust him now.

(sorry I know, it's so short)

Lucy Porter

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy offered a small hesitant smile as Sinead looked relieved at her reaction towards her daughter, still unsure of just how she was going to feel about the girl. Sinead immediately handed Savannah to her and Lucy's heart melted. Lucy smiled as Sinead kissed her cheek. "Its good to have you home Sin...its been a total man fest around here." Lucy teased looking between James and Conor before looking down at the baby in her arms. The baby girl's eyes were wide as she stared at the unfamiliar face holding her and Lucy let out a little squeal of delight. The blonde's attention was completely focused on the girl, so she wouldn't catch the looks she knew she was probably getting. Lucy was a dog and baby freak, and as much as she hated Angel with a fiery passion and wanted to end his life as quickly as possible, she knew she could never hate the little bundle of joy in her arms.

"Look at those cheeks!" Lucy chuckled softly as the small baby made a face that could be similar to a gummy smile. Cooing to the child, Lucy looked to James to see what he thought of all this. She knew he could sympathize with the baby on a level that most couldn't...but after what happened at the wedding, she was sure he held more than just resentment towards Savannah's father. Regardless, Lucy inched her way back over to the couch and sat beside him, where a curious Lady and Samson were already standing to check out the newest scent.

Lucy smiled at the pups and gently angled Savannah so they could see her, resting her close to her lap and stomach both Sammy and Lady hesitantly moved close to the small human. Lady tilted her head to the side curiously, as if trying to figure out what the hell a baby actually was, while Sammy rested his big head on Lucy's knee, watching the odd bundle and carefully sniffing it. Their tails wagged happily as they accepted the newest member of the family which made Lucy smile even more. Looking to James, her smile didn't fade. "She's beautiful huh? I can't believe we have a niece!!" Lucy had always figured she would be the first of her siblings to have a baby, given that she was older by a few years but she was more than happy to be the Aunt first, though the desire to start her own family rekindled itself.

"I am going to spoil you rotten little Savvy." Lucy murmured to the child with a fond smile. Savannah's attention was now focused on James, who she also stared at with wide eyes.
Jewels Abner

jennadewan-photo-shoot-barry-peele5.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Jewels had arrived at Vinnie's home that afternoon. She had yet to get use to the car that had been sent to retrieve her and the stone faced guards that were in it but she was slowly and surely adjusting. When Vinnie had first revealed his line of work, Jewels wasn't sure what to think. Chicago was riddled with crime and it seem like the man she was dating could be the cause of it, but...Jewels hadn't felt this the way she did in a long time. She grew fond of the man and his little quirks. He had a magnificent taste in art that she could appreciate and loved that he took such an interest in hers.

Her work was hanging delicately in some of his businesses and Jewels felt proud of her work for once. The door was opened for her as she stepped inside. "Thank you." She murmured to one of the men as they led her to a lounge area to wait for Vinnie. Looking around, she was surprised at the grandness of the home, amazed at everything it had to offer even if it was just the lounge.​

James Porter
khbkjh-jpg.369994

James had been happily watching on as Maggie and then Lucy rushed up to greet baby Savannah. After that night Sinead had stood in the very same lounge to tell all of her family about Angel and her pregnancy, the current scene was a huge relief to him. When the bombshell was first dropped, James thought the scene before his eyes right now would be impossible. It was good to see Sinead happy and welcome in her family home, rather than slumming it somewhere without her family to support her. He wanted Savannah to have a better chance at life than he'd had growing up.

James caught Lucy looking to him and he sent her a friendly smile, along with a nod. He thought it was cute watching Lucy immediately fuss and melt at the sight of the baby. Lucy then walked back towards him, still carrying Savannah, and she sat beside him. He briefly glanced to the baby, just long enough to acknowledge his niece looked nothing like Angel. James maintained a faint smile as his mind became distracted for a short time. As he sat in the lounge surrounded by this close family and now married to the woman he loved, he couldn't help but feel like a fraud. Only less than a year ago, James was living in complete rejection of the idea of anything resembling family or a future like this. He'd grown to accept that he didn't have any family at all. His future had basically been planned out to consist of serving the Sullivans and shooting or threatening whichever asshole threatened the family, until he was killed himself. Of course, he didn't have the same level of evil intention as Angel, but he often questioned how different he really was considering he'd also killed and harmed many people.

James was snapped out of his thoughts when Lucy asked him if Savannah was beautiful. He turned his full attention to the baby and looked to her sweet little face, a genuine and warm smile forming on his own features. "She's... she's perfect," he softly replied. He then placed his arm around Lucy whilst keeping his eyes on his niece. "She's super cute - adorable," he added. "I'm definitely a proud uncle," he said, looking up to Sinead to reassure her. He then turned to Lucy and kissed her cheek, smiling as she spoke of how she was going to spoil the baby.

James looked back down to see Savannah staring wide-eyed at him. That stare could probably melt the hardest of men, he thought. In this moment, he certainly did feel at home and like he really did belong in this family. James smiled to the baby and reached out to gently stroke her cheek with his thumb. "Aren't you the sweetest little thing?" he softly asked Savannah. He then turned his head to Lucy and whispered to her. "I think she's asking me for a little cousin," he playfully suggested to his wife.
Bellz Bellz

Lucy Porter

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was relieved to see the warm smile on her husbands face as he looked down at the baby in her arms once more. She hadn't missed that for a moment, he seemed to be far away from the Sullivan household, deep in thought. But she knew now wasn't the time to bring it up. Lucy smiled as James agreed that the their little niece was absolutely perfect. Leaning into James as he wrapped an arm around her once more and kissed her cheek, she looked down at Savannah, so happy to see the resemblance she had to Sinead, so small and delicate. Lucy felt as though she was holding a china doll.

Delicately, she shifted so that the dull ache in her side would cease, afraid that if she were to move too quickly the little princess would shatter. Lucy watched as James spoke to the baby and stroke her cheek with his thumb lightly. Savvy continued to stare up at them innocently, seeming to be content in the arms of her Aunt and Uncle. Lucy leaned in a bit closer to James so he could talk to her and her eyes went wide for a moment as he claimed that their niece was asking for a little cousin. Lucy's cheeks darkened with a blush as her eyes moved from the baby to her husband.

"She is huh?" Lucy murmured lightly, biting her lip trying to hide a wide smile from forming. The blonde looked back down at the little girl in her arms, she smirked. "Well, I'm not sure if I can say no to a face like that....and I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint her." Her tone was soft enough so that they couldn't be easily heard by others, not that it mattered, but she still didn't want to disturb the peaceful state Savannah was in.​

Athena Archer
3b271fc7ff8148d3efd6da9acaf38663.jpg

Athena looked at Leo as he replied to her, asking her if she was doing okay. She nodded, "Yeah I'm fine." She answered. It had been quite a while she last saw Leo. Athena didn't know how to feel when she first found out that she was pregnant, a part of her dreaded it because it was the result of something horrible and another part of her felt happy. But one thing's for sure, Athena certainly did not have it in her to end the lives of two infants.

Her eyes drew back to Alex and Leo.

Then the interaction between Leo and Alex began. The two were going back and forth, having a disagreement about the matter of the two families. She bit her lip, feeling like she was stuck in the middle.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Leo Davide
vfgtf-png.369999

Leo simply nodded his head when Alex said it wouldn't have mattered how much security he'd had, but Leo knew it did. Even Vinnie excusing him didn't make him feel any less bad about it. "The less you know about what I've done, the better," he assured her. Besides which Alex was being closed with him too, so he wasn't about to spill his secrets whilst she was keeping things from him. "You know what, Alex? Forget it. I shouldn't have even mentioned your father in the first place." Leo glanced to the clock before getting out of his seat. "I have to go. I have business I can't tell you about."

Leo looked to Athena, his features softening. He wanted to hug her... something, anything. But she was now pregnant and he knew she would now never want to be with him again. It didn't mean he didn't care for her or wish to make sure she was safe. "Have a nice day, Athena. I hear there's a lot of fun stuff going on around the city that you and Alex might like." He walked towards the door but stopped to briefly turn back to Athena. "I'll always look out for you, Athena. Even if you can't be with me now."

With that, Leo left the apartment and headed off to get started on the next job he'd been given to do...
neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Sinead and Shannon Sullivan
8ce2e3be174b98b22696d14ae404def2-zoe-deutch-zoey-deutch-hair-jpg.369988
hgh.png

Whilst Lucy and James fussed over Savannah, Sinead decided to check out the nursery Conor had told her was now all finished for her. When she stepped into the baby's room, which was joined onto her own, she stood in awe as she took in the beautiful nursery her family had finished decorating for her, What she found even more of a shock was her mother standing on a chair by the window, hanging up some pretty net curtains. Sinead and her mother had been frosty with each other for some months now. She knew Shannon had been to the hospital a few times, but upon hearing Sinead and the baby were fine, the woman didn't stick around for long. It was difficult to know what to say, if she should even say anything at all. "I... It all looks really pretty. Thank you for helping to do this," she softly told her mother.

The last of the hooks was clipped in place, just in time for Shannon to climb down from the chair and hear Sinead's words. The older woman turned and walked over to Sinead before placing her arms around the girl and giving her a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Sinead," she said, giving her a few quick kisses on the forehead. "I've been a terrible person and I'm sorry for making you feel so awful. I know I should have supported you and been there. I'll be here for you now, I promise. Can you forgive me?"

"Mum..." Sinead began, but was cut off by her own emotions. Hearing her mother's words was like a breath of fresh air and she didn't care about the past or about grudges, she was just glad her mother was with her now too. "It's okay. We can forget it and start again. I just want all of my family to be together." Sinead wrapped her arms around her mother and closed her eyes as she took in the rare warmth from Shannon.

Sinead and Shannon returned into the lounge where the rest of the family was gathered. "I'm sorry, Aunt and Uncle, but can I steal Savannah?" Sinead sweetly asked, glancing back to her mother. "Grandma wants to meet her." Sinead carefully took Savannah from Lucy and passed the baby on to Shannon, who naturally knew how to hold the baby, having done it four times already.

"Oh jeez, less of the grandma, making me feel old," Shannon sarcastically remarked. When she took hold of Savannah, Shannon looked at the baby, pleased to see there were no devil horns sprouting or red eyes burning through everyone's souls. It would likely be surprising to see the woman fussing over the baby, telling her how cute she was and showering her head with kisses. "She really is quite something, huh?" she asked nobody in particular. Shannon looked to Sinead and smiled. "You know I want to spoil her rotten, right? I already spoke with Mr Buchanan and when you're feeling settled, he's kept a couple of shifts for you and I'll happily babysit if nobody else can," she offered. The last thing Shannon wanted was for Sinead to turn her back on what she enjoyed doing and regret it when Savannah was all grown up doing her own thing.

Conor couldn't help but smile as the room became some bubble of love and joy. Once things settled, he decided it was time to go out and have fun. "Come on then, Sullivans. We've got a party in the park to get to. Let's all get pissed and learn some history or something!" he enthused.

"Language, Conor!" Sinead snapped, pointing to Savannah.

"My bad," Conor said, grinning. "Seriously, though. I want us all out together today. Mum and me are bringing our cameras so we can get some new photographs around this place." Conor then pointed to Lucy and James. "When you two lovebirds have finished at the restaurant, I want you at the park too. No coming back home to take advantage of the empty house," he teased.

The Sullivans

[At the park: Conor, Shannon, Carrick?, Fiinn, Maggie, Aidan, Arlene?, Mireya]
Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia ReverseTex ReverseTex

When they arrived at the park, Conor looked around to see the various food and candy stalls, as well as ones serving alcoholic beverages, of course. There were parades passing them by, historical re-enactments and plenty of other festivities. Conor turned to Aidan and Finn, that familiar look on his face that usually meant Conor wanted to get very very drunk. "Lads? What do you say to seeing who can be the last one standing by the end of the day?" he asked. He glanced to Mireya and grinned, wondering if the pretty lady would hold Finn back now. Not that he would force his cousin to drink, he'd just tease him for not drinking.

Sinead Sullivan
Fotosessiya_xx0.png

Sinead had set off walking to the park with all of the family, but as she pushed Savannah in the pram, the baby began crying and nothing she could do whilst walking with her sweet, but rowdy family was going to calm the baby any time soon. Sinead found an empty bench outside a small public library and begged her family to continue on to the park where she would catch up to them later. Once they'd finally agreed to her demands, Sinead lifted Savannah out of the pram and held her close, sitting on the bench as she tried to calm the crying baby. It didn't take long for Savannah to calm down and once again return to making adorable gurgling noises as she looked at the world around her. "Shall we sit here for a little while longer?" Sinead asked her daughter. This was the first time in weeks Sinead felt like she had a moment to herself with Savannah. She loved her family and was grateful for all of their fussing, but she was feeling a little overwhelmed by the attention at this moment. "Savannah, they're all crazy but you're so going to love my family. This city is a bit grubby, but I know where the nice parts are and you're going to see all of them," she promised.

Enzyme Enzyme

James Porter
khbkjh-jpg.369994

James had watched the lounge go from full of life to just being him and Lucy, along with the dogs. "I think I've gone deaf," he joked, referring to the sudden silence. "I don't know about you, Lucy, but I found all of that to be quite something. I'm glad everyone likes Savannah," he told his wife. "I have to admit, seeing you holding our niece really did get to me. I never thought I'd be looking at my baby niece and at the same time wanting a kid of my own," he admitted.

James knew they needed to start getting dressed up for the restaurant and he was feeling a little hungry, but for now he wanted to know how Lucy really felt about them starting their own family. After everything that had happened since the wedding, they hadn't had much chance to talk about themselves.

Bellz Bellz

Rayna Caito
236852dc13c66f3bfd88ce8e10cf84fd.jpg

Through the last few months, Rayna has been visiting James quite often and the woman found herself growing closer with her oldest son. Her husband and herself has decided to stay in Chicago. This made it so that Rayna was closer with her other children and Liam. It was a bit hard to keep connection when Italy was miles apart from Chicago.

Currently, Rayna and her family were heading out for the 4th of July festivities. They were in the park and noticed things looked quite busy. "Can we go on the ferry?" River, her eight-year old asked excitedly. Rayna smiled, "Of course Riv, let's go." Liam and Rayna walked with their children to the ferry, watching as River and Atlas got onto the ferry with happy smiles on their faces.
"I'll watch the boys, you can get something to eat or something with Bella if you want."
Rayna nodded, "Alright." she replied, walking off with Bella in her arms. "What do ya wana do angel?" she whispered. Rayna bought a drink and a small treat for Bella before setting out somewhere to sit.

The woman sat on a bench but wouldn't noticed there was another person until she looked up and noticed the baby in her arms. Rayna smiled, "Your baby is beautiful." She complimented the young mother.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Porter

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy had been sad when she had to give up the little girl in her arms and surrender her back to her mother, but She was so relieved with her mother's change in behavior towards the baby and was happy to see everyone back together again. The lounge was winding down to silence and before she knew it everyone left for the park and Lucy was left alone with her husband in the lounge. Laughing at James', Lucy listened with a raised eyebrow, wondering what he was getting at. Revealing that when she was holding Savvy, he wanted a kid of his own. This made the blonde's heart leap again, hearing the words without a teasing tone behind them becoming far more real.

Lucy let it soak in for a moment and a small smile grew on her face as she looked to him, "Nothing would make me happier than having your children James." She told him softly, hoping he knew this already. A devious grin then formed and she had a wicked twinkle in her eyes, "Perhaps tonight when i give you your last present we can keep that goal in mind?" She suggested as she leaned into him, pressing a gently kiss to his lips. It made Lucy ecstatic to hear that her husband was wanting to start a family of there own. But she knew with that, they might not be able to live in the house with her family much longer, as there was simply going to be no more room.
Finn Sullivan

a1ee6c697e7cf6dbe5cf444ab648d51c--liams-hemsworth-hemsworth-brothers.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
The last couple of months had been a whirlwind for Finn as he found himself falling head over heels for the little blonde brit, Mireya. He heart raced whenever she was near and he couldn't seem to think straight at times, especially when she held his stare in her own beautiful blue eyes...like oceans.
Finn snapped out of his thoughts as his cousin spoke to him, blushing a bit in embarrassment as he realized he had checked out thinking about the blonde that held his big heart in her tiny hand.

As Conor asked if they could see who would be the last one standing, Finn glanced down at Mireya. She knew Finn was a drinker, but Finn looked to her just to make sure it was okay before deciding. "I will drink Mate, but i want to make sure I can still show this little lady and good time ya hear?" Finn grinned, looking happier than he had ever looked in his entire life. The girl breathed life into him and he didn't want to let her go, he wouldn't.​

Athena Archer

Athena looked to Leo as he spoke to her, wishing to her to have a nice days and mentioning the many festivities occurring. She nodded, "You too Leo." She voiced softly, her hands at her sides. When she looked at Leo, Athena couldn't help but yearn to be in his arms again. Athena bit her lower lip, watching as he started to leave but then Leo turned back around to speak to her once more. Her heart dropped at his next words. " "I'll always look out for you, Athena. Even if you can't be with me now."
The young woman wanted to say something. "I still love you Leo." She said barely above a whisper just as he left. She looked down before turning to Alex, "So erm, do yo want to go to the festival at the park?" Athena questioned, trying to distract herself.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Vincenzo Romano
545cf5adde5dbc971e6805e7645807fb.jpg

Vinnie stepped out of the kitchen and entered the lounge when he heard one of his men leading Jewels into the lounge. "Good afternoon, Jewels," he greeted her with a bright smile. He approached the woman and took her hand to place a kiss on the back of it. "You look stunning, dear," he complimented her.

After having a quick drink with Jewels, Vinnie led her outside and into his car so he could drive them to the park. He figured the fair would make a change from the usual fancy restaurants, bars and art galleries. A bit of simple fun, he would say. As they walked into the heart of the festivities, Vinnie pointed out some of the food stands. "What is your stance on junk food and sugary treats?" he curiously asked her. It wasn't something he indulged in very often, but for some reason, spending time with Jewels was bringing out his lighter and relaxed side.

Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan
uhuh.png

Conor grinned as he watched the way Finn was with Mireya. The way Finn looked into the British woman's eyes made it clear to the Sullivan boss that his cousin was smitten with her. It was good to see Finn happy when only months ago he thought he'd never see another genuine smile on the lad's face again.

Conor nodded his head at Finn's response; a compromising answer where he would drink but not too much to ruin Mireya's day with him. "Very sensible, Finnian Sullivan," Conor said, in a mock serious tone. "You and Mireya enjoy yourselves. I've already set eyes on the first beer stand." Conor didn't wait for anyone to join him as he went to get himself a drink, wishing to shield the sudden dejection which had overcome him. It was times like these that he was reminded of the fact he couldn't have Alex by his side during such family occasions. In a way, he supposed he was envious of Finn for that.

As he stood in the short line to buy a drink, Conor noticed a figure he did not expect nor wish to see today, one which carried the face of Vinnie Romano. Conor knew the man couldn't see him from where he was standing, but he nevertheless made sure to keep a low profile. Were he to get close enough to the Italian, he was certain he'd want to shoot the man on the spot.

@ Anyone-at-the-fair​

Last edited:
Alexandra Romano
Alex watched as Leo clearly got aggravated by her not telling him and shook her head as he got up to leave and do some "unmentionable" business. She rolled her eyes at him "have fun kissing my fathers ass" she called to him before he left.
Once gone, she turned towards Athena "yeah I'd be up for that" she said with a smile. "Grab your coat and we'll head over now" she suggested before moving to her room to put on a pair of shoes, grab her coat and bag.
As they arrived at the park, Alex noticed how busy it was and smiled as she looked around, before linking her arms with Athena's "no dramas tonight just two girls having some fun" she said

Aidan Sullivan
KKu6S58Q_400x400.jpg

Aidan grinned at Finn's dazing. He was happy for his cousin, finding love seemed to have lifted his spirits significantly. He was not the fading boy so many months ago.

Aidan looked to Conor, "Get me a beer." he asked, before he left before heading the buy some snacks from the snack bar.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter
khbkjh-jpg.369994

James smiled back at Lucy when she expressed how happy she would be to have his children. He still wondered how the Hell he'd managed to get this amazing woman to marry a waste of space like him, then to hear she would even have his kids kind of blew his mind a little. "I must be the luckiest man alive, Lucy," he told her. Then she suggested keeping that goal in mind later tonight and he couldn't help but blush a little before returning her kiss. "I like the sound of that, though I'm going to spend the rest of the day wishing time away so we can get to my last present." His face straightened as he too became aware of the more serious matters surrounding starting a family. He hoped she would be willing to move into their own place, even if it was close to this one, but he decided that was a conversation for later.

"Well, love. I think we should get dressed for this meal," he suggested, becoming aware of the time. Forgetting himself, he got out of his seat too fast and let out a groan as he clutched at his lower back. "Damn it," he complained. "The sooner this pain eases off, the better," he grumbled. He hated not being able to go out on jobs or even do his heavy workouts.
Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor grabbed the beers, one for him and the other for Aidan. He made a point of turning around so Vinnie wouldn't catch sight of his face should he look in his direction. However, his caution over avoiding that monster at the fair meant he didn't pay attention to those around him. Conor bumped into someone's back, luckily not spilling his beer over the poor young woman. His eyes immediately caught sight of her pregnant stomach and he quickly placed the drinks down on the nearby wall, freeing up his hands in case she needed any help. "Ma'am, I'm terribly sorry," he began apologising, placing his hand on the woman's shoulder before looking to her face. He recognised Athena as someone who was close to the Romanos. His eyes then shifted to the side to see Alex was also present. He forced the smile off of his face as he remembered where he was and that both of their families were around.

"Ladies, please accept my apologies," he began, taking a few steps to one side so the beer stand blocked him completely from Vinnie's view. He held up a white napkin and waved it around. "I surrender," he half-joked. Conor was certain Athena knew exactly who he was and by default she may well consider him an enemy or a threat. "Purely an accident, ladies. No need to set the wolf on me," he noted, pointing his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of where Vinnie and Jewels were, mostly to alert Alex to her father's presence. Alex sure did look hot today and he wished he could tell her that.
Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown

Athena Archer

Athena looked to Alex, nodded and slipped into her coat and waited for Alex. When the two arrived at the park, Athena noticed all the spectacular event going on. The girl was walking next to Alex when she felt someone bump into the back of her. Athena looked up, the young man was very apologetic, placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's fine really, just an accident." Thena voiced with a small gentle smile.

She raised an amused eyebrow as Conor proceeded to wave a napkin around. She looked back to see where Conor was pointing and lo and behold, there was Vinnie and a woman with him. The sight honestly surprised her, she didn't think he would ever date again after Gianna.

Athena lightly grinned, looking back at Conor, she did recognize the man as someone from the Sullivan family. "No need to worry." She replied with a soft smile.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
@neverback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackson "Jack" Aquino
6c8284491-130716-john-stamos.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

When Lorenzo had been gone far too long, Jack knew he had to find him. The state that he found him was nothing short of traumatizing. It had been a rough few months.

Jackson entered the hospital room, Lorenzo was currently in. The greeting from Lorenzo made him bite his lip. The doctors had warned him that he was suffering from something serious but he didn't know to what extent. "I agree." he responded.
"I'm Jackson, Lorenzo." He replied. The man sat down in the chair next to his bed, "Um, the doctors don't really agree with us." Jack voiced, hoping that he at least remembered that the two had something going on.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Lorenzo Romano
5460355dc24ca5441b363815bc86e593.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Lamia Lamia

Lorenzo finally realized his sunglasses were almost falling off his nose, and gently pushed them up on his face. Turning to the man as he sat in the chair beside him, his face looked quite sad. His radiant smile faded, suddenly concerned for this stranger. “Jackson... Are you sure? You don’t look like a Jackson. More like a... Jack!” Smiling at the name, he nodded, “Yes yes you’re defiantly a Jack. Silly goose I cannot believe you thought you were a Jackson! Maybe i’m a Jack..? No wait. I’m a Lorenzo.”

His eye drifted above Jacks head, then barely refocused. “What do you mean? I knew they were quite rude... Wait. They did tell me something.... Like I needed something called a jumpstart?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back