• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
selena-gomez-surprises-fans-at-hillsong-concert.jpg
Alex nodded at her "Im just making tea" she said as she walked past him "Hey Llyod" Alex said in greeting as she past them both and made her way into the kitchen. Alex went over the story in her head as she waited for the kettle to boil before making her cup of tea. She leaned against the counter as she waited for it to cool down a little. Alex took a sip of her tea before walking into the hall when her father and Lloyd were still standing

Misty Gray Misty Gray Foxy Foxy

Last edited:
Kitty Avera
"Well, it's still not quite a fully fleshed out idea, but I was thinking it would be on like the realities of gang life, and I was hoping you could just provide some neutral facts on it, maybe relating to the economy or whatever, but you're right; I think I'll ask someone from the mayor's office about it," Kitty replied quickly and flashed the officer a smile.

"Thank you again, really! Now, if you'll excuse me." She nodded a goodbye and turned to run back out the entrance to the precinct. She made a mental note to circle back around to Lieutenant Xin if she ever got the chance. He might have some more information for her. In the meantime, she needed to get an article written and sent out as soon as she could. With that thought in mind, she started her walk to her office, which was only around ten minutes away.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: Trignome Trignome

24cdee96deba468288a2be4b0d08b3f6.jpg
Interaction: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: neverbackdown neverbackdown
Actions: Putting on her seatbelt

When the car had come around to the front of the house, Alena walked down with Leo and she went inside the car when the driver of the car opened the door for her. Alena waited till Leo got into the car to start talking. "You know you worry a lot, don't do that," Alena told him as she let out a soft chuckle. Alena saw Leo as a good guy and she loved him for that, the things he did made her smile. "So you know how I'm throwing the party for my father, right? Well, we're hosting his birthday party at the hotel this year instead of our house just because of the recent accidents that have happened." Alena explained it to him as she put her seatbelt on and crossed her legs. "Also, I need your help setting up because I need someone other than me bossing others around and throwing out orders. I am only one person," Alena explained to Leo.

Alena knew her sister would be late so she paid no attention, Alex would find her way to the hotel. But Alena didn't want her doing too much considering the fact that she was in an accident just the other day and gotten hurt.

Kate Henderson
Untitled.png
Kate was tired. She hadn't had much sleep at all, not after what had happened and with Luca being shot. He probably hadn't realised, but she had remained at the hospital until she knew he would be okay and then she made her way home. Now, she was in the tailors shop for her shift. Perhaps one of the few people she knew with a regular, legitimate job! In her tired state, she wasn't blaming Luca getting injured or herself for going out on a Sunday night. This one was on Vinnie and, as much as he had helped her in the past, it had been the second night in a row that she had somehow been caught up in his vendetta against the Sullivans. Maybe she should return his birthday present to the store. Regardless, she'd voluntarily allowed herself to be stuck in the middle of this gang war, so she wasn't about to start choosing sides.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Kate turned her attention to the middle-aged businessman man who had arrived in the shop to be measured up for a new suit. Kate was to adopt her customer-service smile and helpful tone, hiding any hint of how she was really feeling.

Leo Davide

Capture.PNG
Leo got in the car and looked to Alena, giving her a small smile before she started talking. "Yes, I worry. Your dad is a scary man and no matter how friendly he is with my old man, he'll still kick the crap out of me if he thinks I've led you into any trouble." Sure, he had a good relationship with the man, both in and out of work, but he knew that could change in an instant if he put one foot wrong.

As the subject turned to the party, Leo listened intently. "Well, the hotel is a good place for it. There's plenty of space for the guests and beds close by if some of us get too drunk to make it home. After my last big night out, that would be ideal. I'm not sure how I managed to sleep for so long in the guy's back garden and not catch hypothermia..." he trailed off. "Well, you have my help, anyway. I'll make sure the best staff are on the job and they're used to me telling them what to do. We can do this, Lena. Organising parties at the hotel is nothing new to me," he assured her. He wondered if she would be taking a date with her to party - he certainly wouldn't be surprised if she left with one.

Conor Sullivan

capture-png.317788

Conor stood by the door and looked down onto the street as he watched to make sure Alex left without incident. Once he returned into the apartment and closed the door, he simply stood looking nowhere in particular. Since being released from the cell, he'd manage to distract himself with cleaning the pub and speaking with Alex. But now, there was nothing to stop him from acknowledging just have angry he was. He wanted blood. Whether it was Vinnie's or just one of his random goons, Conor wanted to beat the shit out of someone just so he could release the aggression that was building up. He looked down to his hands and could see them trembling. He was about to retrieve one of the guns he'd hidden when his sense of reason kicked in and told him not to do anything without consulting his family first. In fact, he knew his family home was exactly where he needed to be right now. Nobody could quite calm him down like Lucy and Sinead could.

Before he left, Conor popped into the pub to tell Cassie he was going home. When he did, he saw Luca sat with a drink... not a real drink. "Luca. I was about to ask you how you're feeling, but I can see you're not well, not if you're drinking juice," he remarked. He looked the man over, assessing him. "Seriously, how are you? I'm sorry I couldn't get out there to help you last night. The Romanos had other plans for me and I was occupied defending myself against some giant of a man."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Lloyd Castellano
Lloyd gave Vinnie a quick look up and down, assessing the man's mood and deciding to act normal. If Vinnie didn't like it, he could deal with it.
"Some time ago I think I knew a man named Vincenzo Romano." Lloyd mused, a playful grin dancing on his lips. "Everyone I usually associate myself with is off on their own. I came to catch up, boss. Been runnin' 'round town with not a damn thing to do and no word of the business whispered in my ears. Thought I'd come to hear the newest adventures of the Romano family straight from the horse's mouth."
He turned as Alex entered, sidestepping to give her more room and also to look at her, arching an eyebrow in mild interest.
"Alex." Lloyd gave a quick wave with a warm smile on his face. Alex was somewhat like a sister to him. Having grown up friends with Monte, he'd been around their family somewhat frequently, though didn't converse often with Alex, having been mostly focused on Monte as a kid. These days all of the Romano's were his business, and Lloyd made a mental note to try to talk to Alex sometime.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Misty Gray Misty Gray

Emmet Sullivan
Emmet couldn't help the involuntary reaction to put a hand on his hip, where his beloved pistol sat, as he heard a crunch in the gravel behind him. Though his muscles tensed, he eased up as he heard Shannon's voice, slowly letting his hand fall to his side, though he didn't turn back to her, only acknowledge her presence.
"Shannon." Emmet's voice was low as he unlocked the shed, swinging the decaying doors outward as crusted debris crumbled from the hinges. As Shannon caught up to him, Emmet watched the night light wash over her beautiful features. He couldn't help but smile, embracing her in a warm hug. As the duo approached the car, Emmet stepped forward, opening the passenger door for her and motioning her inside.
"I need a drive." He stated simply, though he intended to make a stop somewhere in there. Sighing, he leaned back on the dull black car, dust flying, coating his suit and revealing gleaming glossy paint beneath. Despite the shed's condition, the car was in pristine condition, damn near brand new and well maintained.
Not waiting for Shannon's reply, Emmet strode over to the driver's side, swiping the keys from a hanger on the wall and swiftly inserting them in the ignition, starting the car first try. There, in the shed, the car rumbled softly at an idle as Emmet turned in his seat to face Shannon.
"Some Romano bastard is giving me answers tonight. A lead, anything. I need to figure out how to hurt those fuckers." His gaze was intense, face etched with fury. The big man shook, and after a moment, took a deep breath, settling down.
"Vincenzo has too big of a family to protect them all."
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Vincenzo Romano

Vinnie listened to Lloyd and nodded his head. "Oh dear. We can't have poor Lloyd getting lonely, can we? We certainly can't have you walking about the city without anything to do!" he sarcastically commented. "I could have used your help last night. How much have you heard about what happened?" he curiously asked.

Vinnie watched on as Lloyd greeted Alex. Not wanting to wait any longer and figuring Lloyd could listen, he decided to address Alex. "Alexandra. How about telling me what happened to you last night, so I can concentrate on today. You were shot and I need an explanation for that," he sternly told her.

Foxy Foxy neverbackdown neverbackdown

Shannon Sullivan

untitled-png.326579

Shannon followed Emmet to the shed. When he embraced her, she couldn't help but smile and give his shoulder a gentle squeeze. She missed her husband. The man may be right there in front of her, but that wasn't all of Emmet and it was of no surprise to her. Recent events were taking its toll on him and Shannon would do anything to help him find himself again. As he opened the passenger door for her, Shannon climbed into the car. As Emmet got in the car himself, Shannon pulled the side of her dress up her leg so she could adjust the handgun she had strapped to her thigh. She then pulled the skirt back down towards her knees. Hearing him say he was getting answers from one of the Romanos, she nodded her head in agreement. She looked to Emmet's face, seeing the anger that was consuming him. Those bastards had hurt her children and now they were causing her husband a great deal of stress.

"Then drive, Mr. Sullivan," she encouraged him. "I want answers too and I'm with you every step of the way. We will get our revenge on them and I don't care who Romano has to lose for us to get it. The moment he attacked our girls, he severed any boundaries I had. I don't care now if his entire family pays the price for his actions." She looked to Emmet's face, her own expression deadly serious. "I want you to do your worst and fucking destroy them."

Foxy Foxy

Last edited:
Luca had spent a while sipping on his drink as he watched Cassie walk away to get orders from other customers. He had taken his jacket being left with his white shirt, which looked like it was really dirty, mostly because he hadn't taken his shirt while assisting others while coming here. He looked back behind him, when Conor came out of nowhere, using a witty remark when Conor saw him with the Orange juice. "Can't drink anything alcoholic for now." He told before hstanding up and walking toward him. "I seen to be alright but at the same time frustrated because I can't have alcoholic beverages until the doctors think I'm feeling better, what about you?" He had heard about what had happened to Conor while his was dealing with the shootout, mostly from the gang member who had gone to pick him up.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alex smirked at the conversation between her father and Llyod "ah be nice to him" she said to her father in a sort of joking manner. Her father was very hard to read, she herself found it hard to figure out if he was messing around or being serious and she's known him for 20 years, she couldn't imagine how hard he was to figure out for other people. Alex frowned when he father confronted her and let the pain take over, as she had done earlier in Conor's. While the pain was able to be lessened when she purposely ignored it, it became unbearable when she focused on it and so once again tears came to her eyes. "Please don't give out Daddy, I cant deal with the stern, angry mob boss I need my father" she pleaded in her innocent voice that she saved for very serious and rare occasions, tears freely flowing down her face "I went to check the roster last night in work and then decided to go and meet Leo and Alena in the foxes den" she explained her story carefully and slowly so her father would understand everything she said "I know I shouldnt have but I took the shortcut past the Emerald as it lessened the walk by a good 15 minutes" Alex cleared her throat before continuing with her story "I had my hood up so I wouldn't be seen but there was people shooting at the pub and I got hit outside it, I knew better than to shout who I was" she said her voice slightly breaking. "Im sorry I shouldnt have gone that way and I wont again" Alex looked at her father with sad eyes "lesson learned" she muttered before taking a drink of her tea.

Vincenzo Romano

josh-brolin-jpg.325047

Vinnie innocently shrugged his shoulders at Alex's comment. "What? I am being nice to Lloyd. I let him come into the house, didn't I?" he lightly replied.

When Alex began pleading with him, tears and all, Vinnie placed a reassuring hand on her good shoulder. Sometimes he had to be the angry mob boss to get any truth out of his daughters. As soon as she mentioned walking past the Emerald, his softened expression turned cold. He'd told her time and time again which areas to avoid, and the Emerald was high on the list. Remembering how he was told he didn't hear people out, he held his tongue until she had finished telling her story. "Well, I'm sorry to hear you got caught up in that and it breaks my heart to know my little girl got hurt," he sadly told her. He didn't regret the attack on the Emerald, but he was sorry she'd got caught up in it. "No, it won't happen again. You girls think I'm strict for the sake of being strict, but this is exactly why!" He'd already spoken with the doctor so knew she was going to be okay and the wound would be painful more than anything else, so he wasn't about to start fussing and driving her to the hospital. "Now you're home, you can get plenty of rest. At least you'll be one less person to worry about when I know you're at home all day," he said, unaware she was intending to go out to Alena and Leo.

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Conor Sullivan

"No, you'd best stick to the juice. We need you fit to fight as soon as possible. If I had my way the Romanos' hotels and any other businesses would be burned to the ground by tomorrow," Conor seriously told Luca. "Not to mention what I want to do to Vinnie himself." He caught his breath back and nodded as Luca asked how he was. "You know me, I'm used to taking a beating. Sore ribs are a constant state for me now," he remarked. "I'm more pissed off about the cops keeping me away from helping the others at the Whistler... Speaking of which, I haven't been home yet and I really need to see my family. I want to make sure Lucy is doing okay. Are you coming? You can have a lift in my car."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Alex avoided looking her father in the eyes, afraid that he would realise there was something more she wasn't saying. Alex was a good liar she bad perfected this ability since she was young, getting good at it at the age of 15, she had to perfect it to match her tendencies to sneak out, but she was still always afraid her father could see through her lies. She sensed the change in mood when she mentioned the Emerald but she ignored this change as she didnt want a fight today, she really wasnt up for it. "Eh actually" Alex said in a sheepish tone "I promised to help Alena so if she's already gone, I have to go meet her" Alex looked up at her dad with a small smile, before looking at Llyod "Since the boys are nowhere to be seen you're more than welcome to come with me" Alex addressed to Llyod with a smile, as she stopped focusing on the pain and tried to push it to the back of her mind.

Vincenzo Romano

josh-brolin-jpg.325047

"Oh, you promised to help Alena. With her mystery parcel collection," Vinnie suspiciously noted. He knew he shouldn't presume this top secret thing his daughters seem to have going was at all linked to his birthday, but he hoped it was - purely for the sake it would be a safe and comforting explanation for their lies. Had it been any other time of the year, he wouldn't be so easygoing with them on this. "Alright, alright," he relented. He then looked to Lloyd and patted the young man on the shoulder. "Your first job is to safely accompany my daughter to wherever it is she may be going today. Keep her out of trouble and prevent her from getting shot again... you know the drill! Go on. Out of my sight, both of you," he light-heartedly dismissed them.

The truth was, he had an important meeting to be getting to anyway. A short time after the two had left, Vinnie had one of his men drive him to Fortuna's place so they could pick her up and drive to their meeting with the Duilios.

neverbackdown neverbackdown Foxy Foxy Ineptitude Ineptitude

The lieutenant stopped at the intersection, waiting for the light to change as he bit into a slice of toast. It pained him to be away from the station since so much had happened the night before, but the forensics team had driven him away after he’d harped on them about not switching their gloves between every new inspection. It wasn’t as if he were trying to intentionally annoy them; he too was feeling the stress from trying to manage the influx of gang reports and violent crime. Why can’t these idiots learn to pace themselves?

Jon bit off a dangling piece of crust and chewed contemplatively. The local gangs should really figure out a time table. Murders on Monday, Tasteless violence on Tuesday…an easy thing to remember. “And that gives us time to arrest them before the weekend.” The lieutenant smiled as he crossed the street, somewhat aware of the fact that he was slowly losing his mind. But what did that matter, when there was so much to do? He was too busy to be losing his mind; maybe next week.

Jon stifled a yawn and brushed a few leftover breadcrumbs from his shirt. When was the last time he had slept? He wondered if the succulent in his bedroom window was dead. He’d forgotten to water it last weekend, and he hadn’t gone home this weekend.

“No…it wouldn’t die,” he mumbled to himself. He looked up just in time to avoid bumping into a young woman just outside the CPD station. She was well dressed, looked familiar. He couldn’t quite place the face. He gave her a very serious look.

“Succulents are essentially cacti, right?”

TofuMafia TofuMafia Kitty Avera

robeson-paul.jpg

Michael Johnson
Inside the car that was used to pick up Mister Romano Michael would be sitting in the back of it polishing and shining his guns. He had a gotten a suprisingly easy task from the Ramona Family that day, instead of taking out Mr. Ramono's trash he would come with him as a guard and to be honest he was suprised, not because he didn't have the skills to protect him I mean he was a well-known hitman in the Criminal world but it was the fact that he wanted a negro man to guard him. It wasn't common for African Americans to be hired to do such a thing but then again he was different from most African Americans in his country as he had a better life then most of them. Sighing the man would shake his head before looking at one of the car doors that was being opened by Mr. Romano.

As Mr. Ramona took his seat the Negro man would take take his pistol and set it back into his suitcase before closing the suitcase and taking off the fedora he was wearing and turning his head over to Mr. Ramona.

"Well Mistah Romano, it's a pleasure to see you as always. I'm glad I could be your bodyguard today, although I gotta ask what made ya want to hire me for such a task, don't you think you'll get some weird looks? With me being of the Negro race and all."

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alex smiled when her father relented, it was a lot easier than she expected. He either knew it was to do with his birthday or he had something else to attend to and didn't have the time to argue with her. She just knew for a fact that this lenience wasn't going to last for very long nor would she ever see this again. Alex moved to the kitchen and placed her now empty cup in the sink and washed it out before returning back to the hall where she had left her father and Llyod. "Bye Dad" She said before making her way out of the house, telling a driver to bring around a car "You don't really have to come, I wont tell my father don't worry" She said to Llyod, she felt a bit bad that he now was forced into going with her.

Vincenzo Romano

josh-brolin-jpg.325047

Vinnie had chosen to sit in the back of the car, which would allow for Fortuna to sit in the front passenger seat. As he got into the car, he watched Michael as he placed his pistol into the case. When the man addressed him, Vinnie looked to his face and listened as he spoke. He ran his hand over his stubbly chin, briefly thinking perhaps he should shave later, or maybe not. Maybe he could grow a beard for a while. Whatever, he had more important matters than personal grooming.

"It's good to see you too, Michael," he began, curiously tilting his head as he studied the man's words. "You know how to use a gun and you know when to stay quiet, do you not?" he asked. "I don't give a damn how people look at me, and I certainly don't care about your race, Mr Johnson. When it comes down to it, we'll all bleed the same colour if some bastard shoots us down. What I care about is loyalty and competency. You're capable of those two things, aren't you?" he asked.

Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero
Mentioned: Ineptitude Ineptitude

robeson-paul.jpg

Michael Johnson
The African American would nod towards the other chuckling before taking his fedora back on and laying his back comfortably down on the seat. After the man got done speaking he would grab a bottle of some special Italian alchol and open it before taking a deep sip of it. Once he had gotten done with his drink he would look back at Mr. Romano.

"I suppose, first white man I ever heard say such things. But thank ya again, but uh have you looked at the new recently?" As he asked he would grab a piece of newspaper and hand it to the man and in the front page there would be a black and white photo of a man who had a American flag style mask on who was holding a M1 Garand and had a belt full of Military accessories. As he gave him the new paper he would point to the title of the Article that said 'The Patriot dispenses justice once more at a local bank.'

"Vigilante's goin' round town searchin' for folks of your type, now normally I'd chuckle at such a thing and I doubt any vigilante would ever be able to get close to you but this one...He has military grade weaponry, M1 Garands, M1911 colts, and sometimes people have seen him with Grenades though I doubt that is actually the truth but either way you should probably check on your family and associates from time to time, you never know when this 'Patriot' might get information out of them."

Misty Gray Misty Gray

"Ah, Jacob. Right on time." Fortuna's silk-like voice spilled from out of her lips as she looked up at one of the Romano Family's many subordinates standing at her doorway, a pleasant smile gracing her features as she addressed him. Of course, she, at the very least, had the decency to remember their names. "Well then, shall we?" She inquired in a rhetorical manner as she stepped out of her apartment, heels clicking on the marble floor of the hallway. The hitwoman was wearing a deep red and black, form-fitting trench coat that ended just above her knees for the meeting that day, paired with the usual ebony stilletos, while her hair was, as it has always been, wrapped up into a tight bun, an ornamental crimson hair comb keeping it in place.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan
capture-png.317788
Conor parked his car up at the Sullivan home, glancing to Luca (if he'd joined him) before getting out of the car. He then wasted little time in rushing into the house, hoping some of the others were home. After a quick search, he saw James and Lucy in the kitchen. Conor wasn't oblivious to the very feint glint in James' eye when he was around Lucy, but he knew neither party would want any attention drawn to it. He gave James a friendly pat on the shoulder before looking Lucy up and down to see if she was okay.

"Luce... How are you feeling?" he greeted his sister, before giving her one of his big, warm hugs and a kiss on the top of her head. "They'll pay for this," he assured her, loosening his hold. "Even if I have to do it myself, the Romanos will regret hurting any of us."

"You won't be doing it yourself," James interjected, grabbing his nearby car keys. He intended to be right there when the Sullivans retaliated. "Listen, I need to leave you two injured soldiers for a bit. I have a contact who I'm hoping can give me some useful information."

"Good luck!" Conor said, giving James a quick wave. He then turned back to Lucy. "Where's the rest of the clan? Mum and dad? Sinead and Carrick? Is everyone alright?" he asked. After everything that had happened, he had really hoped to see everyone together - not just to know they were okay, but to form some sort of plan before the Romanos could attack again.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano

josh-brolin-jpg.325047

Vinnie smirked at Michael's response. He'd learned a long time again that skin colour and nationality didn't determine his enemies or his allies. Those things were decided based on their words and actions.

"Oh, believe me, I always look at the news," he assured the man. "I'm well aware of the idiot vigilante with the alter-ego. Don't you worry; I check in with my family and associates more often than even they realise," he told him. "It wouldn't take much effort to put an end to his game."

Vinnie sat back and watched as Fortuna walked towards the car, Jacob opened the front passenger door for her to enter the same vehicle. He leaned forward a little as he addressed her. "I trust you're well prepared for the meeting?" he asked. "We've got Michael standing by today, should anything untoward crop up."

Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Fortuna's lips twitched upwards at Vinnie's question, nodding in response. "Very." She replied, seating herself on the front passenger seat. There was a reason she chose to wear a trench coat instead of her usual skin-tight dresses, after all. Now that she thinks about it, though, she doubts that they would be much of a challenge. Not that she would deny them of a fight should they initiate it. She turned her gaze back up at Jacob, flashing him a thankful grin. "Thank you, darling." She voiced out her gratitude, just before he closed the door after her.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero

Leo Davide

As they entered the Grant Hotel reception, Leo stopped and turned to Alena. "We can get maybe a handful of people to help out, but I'll let you guide us. I think you know Vinnie better than I do, so you'll know what will make a good birthday party for him. The hardest job is making sure he stays out of the function hall until tomorrow night!" he half-joked. He briefly turned away as one one of the housekeepers finished her shift and had a very brief chat with him on her way out - she was saying something about not being able to keep away from his place as he was at the hotel hours before his shift even started. He then brought his attention back to Alena. "So, do you want to start now or wait for Alex? You're the boss... for today only," he said, with a wink.

sprouhtt sprouhtt neverbackdown neverbackdown Foxy Foxy

James Porter
James had been sat in his car a short distance from the Grand Hotel for a short time. Spending a lot of time driving around the city and memorising everything, including people's routines, he knew of one particular housekeeper who had just finished her shift. Like clockwork, he saw the woman leave the hotel and begin walking home. James started up the car and drove until he could slow down alongside her. "Get in, Julia," he said, leaning over so he could open the passenger door. Ever since he'd learned the woman was cheating on her husband, he'd been blackmailing her. He didn't consider it his proudest moment, but if there was a chance she could give him information on Vinnie's business that would benefit the Sullivans then he was willing to lose a little more integrity. Once she was in the car and she'd closed the door, James drove further down the street before stopping somewhere more private. It wasn't long before Julia mentioned in passing that there was to be a party held at the hotel, for Vinnie's birthday. James played the information off as useless to him, so Julia wouldn't think anything of revealing the details. In reality, the cogs were turning in James' head and he couldn't wait to return to the Sullivans with the information. As far as he was concerned, the party would be the perfect time to strike and cause maximum damage.

((Just a filler to help piece things together later))

The Patriot
(Standalone Post)
johnagnew.jpg

"Please...Let me go....I'm just a henchman....Please...." A man who had been tied in a chair said as he begged his torturer to let him go.

The Torturer was wearing a American Flag styled mask along with a Military Uniform. Staring at the Criminal he was interrogating he would mutter angrily before turning his head and looking at his weapons. He needed to get information out of this person, he knew he was just a henchman that probably was worth nothing to his boss but he had to know something. Sighing the man would look at the M1 Garand and turn back to his victim and would speak to him.

"Now you listen here you unamerican motherfucker, I want more information on this Vincenzo motherfucker. NOW FUCKING TELL ME BEFORE I PUT ANOTHER BULLET IN YOUR FUCKING LEG."

"PLEASE." The man would piss his pants in horror as the man screamed at him but shortly the man would be shot.

After the man shot the henchman he sighed before looking at the Ceiling "I'm coming for you Vincenzo."

Michael Johnson
robeson-paul.jpg

As the Female came in the African American Male would Tip his fedora to her as a greeting before speaking up. "Hello ma'am good to see you." Shortly after he said that he would grab the newspaper he had shown to Romano and would continue to read it for interesting articles such as Politics, Global news, and local news although it didn't seem much of it was interesting or atleast interesting to him most of the stuff he had read on the newspaper was stuff he had read before.

|| Sorry for the short response on Michael. ||

Ineptitude Ineptitude

c6ff97f282e8a8c8327d3f15262ab317.png

MV5BMTkzNTkyODk5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU2OTM4Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was pleased to see that her brother was safe. His big hugs never ceased to bring a smile to her face. Her eyes glanced at James for a moment trying to keep a light blush from her cheeks before returning her attention to her brother. She waved her hand at him and shook her head lightly. "I'm fine, I promise. Just a little bullet hole. " She shrugged. Lucy was sure that it could have been a lot worse, and she was thankful that she even made it out of there alive. She was thankful that her entire family seemed to be safe, at least for the moment. "Good Luck." Lucy responded to James with a warm smile before watching him walk out the door.

She hadn't noticed that the house was near empty. Where was her family? "You know what.....I honestly don't know where they are." Lucy finally answered honestly and her brows furrowed in concern. "I wish they would at least leave some sort of note for us." She grumbled. She sighed and knew that wouldn't happen, her family being notorious for just doing what they needed to without little warning or hint.​

Luca had closed his eyes, as he finished his drink before opening them and shaking his head toward Conor. "I can't right now, I have something to do." He placed the glass on the counter with the money, before standing up and walking out of the pub. Sure he could had accepted Conor offer so he could had gone to the Sullivan's household, but right now, he just needed to enjoy himself as he walked. Plus right now he needed to find a new car, so he had to walk there. The atmosphere he felt while walking was so serene and quiet, where the only thing you could hear was the laughter of children. It had been such a long time since Luca last had walked this areas, and now he felt that he should do it often, but right now, his goal was different. First he needed to go thank Kate for being for him yesterday while he was at the hospital, from what the doctor told him, and finally execute the plan to destroy every area that made money for the Romano's. Yesterday had been a warning from the Romano's to the Sullivan's, he had been find with doing the job quietly and unseen, but now, well they would see, they would see that yesterday attack on them was minor to what he was gonna do toward the Romano's.
Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Emmet Sullivan
Emmet stared at his wife as she spoke, enthralled by the fierceness in her voice. His grim facial expression softened as he drew is wife in, kissing her gently on the lips before putting his hands on the wheel.
"The Romano family will pay in blood. Their own blood." Emmet's knuckles turned white gripping the steering wheel as he stared ahead with laser-like focus, putting the car in drive and letting it roll out of the shed before hitting the gas, sending gravel flying and the car jolting forward. As they reached the heart of Chicago, the sun rose, turning the horizon golden with its rays. His first stop would be their bar to get information. Pulling in, he got out of the car without a word, pistol already drawn as he walked up to a gang member smoking in the back, putting his forearm against the mans throat and baring his teeth, with his other arm holding the pistol who's barrel was digging into the man's temple.
"Where's Vinnie's fucking dogs?" He snarled, pressing harder against the man, who began coughing, struggling for air. Emmet let up a bit, though his expression was no less intense.
"What dogs you crazy bastard?" The man managed between breaths. Emmet eased his face just centimeters from the gangster's.
He pulled the hammer back on his pistol with an audible click, expression now deadly peaceful.

"Tell me, give me a name, an idea of where to find them and I'll let you live." He was done playing. With a start, the young man realized the seriousness of the situation, scrambling back against the wall and holding up a hand.
"Ok, ok. Fortuna and Giovanni. I don't know where they are. Probably helping with Vinnie's birthday or some shit I don't know. Please don't kill me." The man looked up with pleading eyes. Emmet nodded coldly, lowering his pistol, the gangster breathing a sigh of relief. In the split second following, a gunshot rang out, and the guy slumped against the wall, dead. Emmet frowned, dragging the body and dumping it into an alleyway dumpster before returning the pistol to its holster. In his hands was a bloody bullet, evidence he'd dug out of the man's chest without a second thought. He beckoned to Shannon, who'd followed him.
"Onward to hunt down one... or both." He said darkly, sliding back into the front seat of his car. "Any ideas on where we should head?"
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shannon Sullivan
untitled-png.326579

Shannon's eyes were fixed on the road ahead as Emmet drove into the heart of the city. Amongst her rage, she still managed to admire and appreciate the beauty of sunrise ahead of them. It calmed her a little, but the fire inside her continued to burn. When Emmet, pulled up by the bar, Shannon slowly got out of the car, giving her husband a head start so she could cover him and keep an eye out around them. As she walked around the car to the pavement, she hitched her skirt up to retrieve the gun, but held it so it remained out of sight.

Shannon watched on as Emmet held the gun against the man's forehead and pressed him for information.The name that stood out most to her was Giovanni's. She knew more than enough about Mr. Masciarelli, the womaniser with a history of running a prostitution ring. One of the many things she hated was men who took advantage of women in such a way. She continued to focus on Emmet and even when he put a bullet in the man's chest, Shannon didn't even flinch. She had long since stopped feeling anything for their enemies, so a bullet in another one of Romano's dogs didn't affect her in the slightest. On second thought, it did make her admire her husband even more. There was nothing better than seeing him use his power to defend their children.

She continued to keep an eye out as Emmet dealt with the dead man's body and the bullet. She then followed him back into the car. When he asked his questions, Shannon turned to him and displayed the slightest of smiles. "Giovanni Masciarelli has a restaurant; the Garden of Eden. I don't know how early it opens, but there's a chance one of his pathetic soldiers knows where we can find him," she suggested. She held her gaze as she looked to her husband's face, thinking that she couldn't be prouder of him.

Foxy Foxy
Mentioned Enzyme Enzyme

Conor Sullivan

capture-png.317788

Once James had gone, Conor helped his sister to the lounge so they could sit on the couch and talk. "So, what happened last night? You were all going to watch Sinead sing, yeah?" he asked. "How many Italians were there? Did you recognise any of them?" he questioned her. "Vinnie tried to set me up and I want to teach him a lesson." He looked down to his hands as he thought for a moment. "I was getting hassle from the cops for most of last night. Sergeant Hunter was trying to get me to help him out against Vinnie and Detective Edwards was threatening to investigate me if I didn't cooperate with him. Any ideas for how I can get revenge without being caught out y the CPD?" he asked, knowing Lucy was smarter than he was. Whilst he was good at throwing his fists around, Lucy had more subtle methods.

Bellz Bellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back