• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sinead Sullivan

cbac8be60493767c8ccc454ac941b77e-jpg.352108

"Hmmm, I think you've earned one of my secrets," Sinead told Peter, adding a wink.

Sinead noticed Peter looked a little awkward when she made her request. He didn't refuse and seemed willing to go along with it, so she didn't take it back. "Of course my little princess won't mind. Besides, she'd probably like to be held by someone else after being stuck with me all day!"

Sinead very carefully passed Savannah to Peter, making sure he was comfortable with it before stepping back. As she looked to him holding her daughter, she couldn't help but smile. Suddenly, she didn't feel quite so much like it was just her and Savannah against the world. She didn't feel so alone right now.

"Let's get these drinks," she suddenly said, motioning for him to join her in the kitchen. As she made the drinks, she kept looking to Peter to check he was doing okay and didn't want to pass Savannah back. All the while, the baby was contently gurgling and happily gazing up at the newest person to hold her for the first time. When the drinks were made, she carried them into the lounge and placed them on the coffee table. After turning on some music she took a seat next to Peter on the couch. "Thank you," she told him. She then looked to him in a way that suggested he could hand Savannah back to her now, if he wished to. "I think it's settled that she likes you. You passed Savvy's test!"

Bellz Bellz

Lucy Porter
tumblr_p1fl7yNfJV1u3ll1so2_250.png
with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions:
Their patience was wearing thin compared to most days and that was due to everything going wrong for them. Sighing lightly, James' words proved to be right, Lucy had been thinking the same thing to herself. "I love that little girl more than anything, and that hasn't really changed...I just wish..." She trailed off and looked down at her lap again, it was hard for her to explain what she was so upset about. Sinead wasn't a child, she made the decisions knowing the consequences. Savannah was a consequence but a beautiful and perfect one.It wasn't fair of Lucy to blame her sister for this, or at least blame Savannah. "My little Savvy isn't the one I would hold it against...her mother made those choices far before she was thought of. But losing Sinead means losing Savannah. And..." She paused, taking a moment to look at him. "Losing Sinead would mean losing the only sister I've ever had..." The blonde knew well of what she had to do. She needed to make up with her sister.

Lucy moved closer to James as he pulled her to him, feeling they needed the closeness now more than ever. Resting her head against his shoulder, she shut her eyes as well, taking in everything her husband had to say. He was suggesting the same thing the nurse had done after they were told the news. Adopting wasn't a terrible option and Lucy knew this, she too had given it some thought in her short moments she had alone. A small smile formed on her lips, James seemed to want to fight this unfortunate news, while Lucy was ready to just give up. He seemed worried and nervous about what he was telling her, so she opened her eyes and looked to him once more. "Hey," She murmured hoping he would open his eyes. "Its not like I haven't given that idea any thought..." She murmured. "Give yourself some credit, it would be a tragedy if someone couldn't have you as a father. Despite that hard ass exterior, I know how much of a lover you are." She teased and reassured before sighing deeply.

"If you are okay with none of our children being our own flesh in blood, like I will be...then I think we should take a look." She suggested as another smile grew on her face.

Alexandra Romano and Cormac Sullivan
selena-gomez-heart-wants-06nov14-11.JPG

Alex bit her lip as she was thrown to the floor , the impact only heightened the pain she was feeling since her and the chair had landed on the ground. As Cormac threatened her and Conor agreed to keeping her here. Alex lay back down where she was sitting, while she had a shot of escaping when it was just here and James, Alex had no doubt that Cormac would beat her senseless if she tried anything but still maybe if she timed it right, she could hurt the older man. She looked around her trying to think of something, anything to get out of this situation, before she closed her eyes to try and put together a plan. She didn’t think Conor would touch her and she knew he personally wouldn’t hurt her but she was pretty sure if she attacked Cormac and tried to make a run for it, that Conor would try to restrain her or hold her back and if even on a good day, Alex knew she couldn’t fight off two grown men.
“Can I at least have a cigarette?” She asked, her eyes still closed.

Cormac heard the Italian ask for a cigarette and rolled his eyes before reaching down beside the chair where he had thrown her bag when they got in. He threw the bag and watched as Alexandra jumped as the bag hit her in the stomach. Cormac laughed as he watched the girl desperately rummage through her bag before taking something out of his pocket. “Don’t even bother love, I’ve already gone through it” he told her while holding her knife in his hand.

Alex sighed as she saw the knife in Cormac’s hand and frowned. She pulled out a box of cigarettes and took one out placing it to her lips before she lit it. She took a long drag as she sat up before turning to look at Conor. She couldn’t get herself to look at his face and so she settled for looking at his chest instead. “So what’s the plan then?” She asked him “how long am I going to be kept here? How are you going to bring it up to my family that you have me? How will you know when to say it? And do you honestly think that saying you have me is going to stop their attack?” She listed off all her questions as she looked at him. He was second guessing this whole thing and Alex knew that so, so she decided to do what she did with James and use Conor’s insecurity’s to get under his skin. But maybe if she could get the two boys to fight then she could get out of here, all she had to do was get Cormac to hit her.

“It’s none of your business what the plan is and you will be here as long as ....” Cormac began but was cut off when the Italian spoke “once again was I talking to you?” She questioned “are you in that bad of a need to talk to someone that you think every conversation is aimed at you?” She asked him. Cormac stared at the Italian, a cold look present on his face as he clenched his firsts by his side “you better learn to keep your mouth shut”.
Alexandra laughed “or what?” She questioned him amused look on her face “you’re not allowed to lay a finger on me”.

Cormac slowly walked towards the girl, his fists clenched at his sides. He knelt down beside her and stared her in the eyes “listen up you little bitch, He may be my boss but if you keep pushing me I will do more than just lay a finger on you, James mightn’t have carried through with his threat but trust me I will so shut your mouth” he told her.

Alex smirked at him when he finished speaking and leaned forward slightly towards him “make me” she muttered in a daring tone. That was it Cormac pulled his fist as he got ready to hit her, weither Conor wanted her harmed or not the girl needed some fear and respect put in to her
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor took a few steps back and stood up straight with his arms folded as Alex requested a cigarette. He watched closely as Cormac tossed her handbag to her. He knew Alex was smart enough and had been brought up prepared to defend herself, so he didn't take his eyes off of her as she fumbled around in the bag. When Cormac informed her he's already taken her knife, Conor's expectations were proven correct. He was glad she didn't get her hands on the knife as either himself or Cormac would have been forced to act.

Alex looked at Conor's as she smoked the cigarette and he stared back at her face in return. Perhaps it was his emotions altering his perceptions, but he was convinced in that moment that she wanted to hurt him, or worse. He sensed she could only hate him from this point. Then Alex dragged him free of his thoughts as she asked him what his plan was. He remained silent, partly because right now he didn't have a plan. What he did know was that he wouldn't be contacting the Romanos and having them attack his family in return. If he knew the Italians like he had for the last few years, he knew they would attack first and when they did, then he would tell them he had Alex. She would be the only possibility he would have of defending his family. He shook his head and was about to tell her very little when Cormac spoke up instead and told her absolutely nothing. This was followed up by more bickering and threats from the pair. Conor could feel his anxiety increasing and his patience wearing thin with the situation.

Alex provoked Cormac further with a smirk and the man looked as if he was about to hit her. Conor quickly grabbed Cormac's wrist and sent him a glare. All the while, he kept his other hand free, ready to grab Alex if she attempted to run. "Back off, Cormac," he told his cousin. "Alex, sit back down on the chair," he ordered. He then marched towards the door and securely locked it.

"I need you both to shut the fuck up," he said, turning back to face them. "If all you're going to do is try to aggravate each other, then I'd rather we just sat here in silence for as long as it takes." Conor shook his head. "Do either of you think I get any pleasure out of this? My family had nothing to do with shooting Vinnie yet I know the Romanos will still blame us. This is happening and it's too late to change it."

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Salvatore Romano
hjg-png.386014
Salvatore sent Finn a wide smile as the younger man said he would like to see Eleanor again. "That's wonderful news. Apparently you would make quite an attractive couple," he told him.

The Italian stood up and casually strolled towards the fireplace, running his hand along the surface and smiling as he looked to his fingertips to find there was very little dust. The house belonged to one of the Romano men who Salvatore had persuaded to loan the place out. "Desi cleans up well," he noted, as though Finn would have a clue who he was talking about. "I did promise him I wouldn't mess up this adorably bland lounge of his. I said I'd only make a mess in the basement. But I think you're going to be rather compliant, so that's not for you to worry yourself about, Finnian," he ominously told the young man.

Salvatore sat back on the chair opposite the Irish lad and let out an irritated kind of groan. "So, I suppose you're wondering why you're here and what I want? Either way, I will explain," he began, sitting forward as if getting down to business. "Late last night, someone shot my dear brother, Vincenzo. But don't you worry yourself, he's going to be fine and will be throwing his weight around again before you know it. In the meantime, I thought what better way to cheer my brother up than you get him a gift or two?" He sent Finn an almost reassuring smile. "If you Sullivans are as close as I think you are, then you'll be out of here in no time. I'm going to make a deal with Conor. In return for your safety, I want him to sign over the Emerald Pub and that nice little restaurant he has across from the pier. You're worth more to him than those, of that I'm sure. So I have every confidence you'll be able to walk out of here without a care in the world." As he glanced to the empty coffee table he let out a chuckle. "Where are my manners? Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?" he offered Finn.

Bellz Bellz (Finn) Rhaine Rhaine (Junior)

Alex closed her eyes as she mentally prepared herself for the hit she was going to get. Much to her surprise it never came. She opened her eyes to see Conor holding Cormac’s wrist and his other arm was slightly out, obviously there to catch her if she tried anything. Alex watched as he glared at Cormac before ordering her to sit in the chair. She raised an eyebrow but did as she was told and got up off the floor sitting on the chair.
Cormac turned his head to look at Conor as he told Cormac to back off before he ordered Alexandra to sit in the chair, he was surprised but happy with Conor’a sudden authority, it was about time he acted like the boss.

Cormac and Alex both watched as Conor locked the door before scolding them about their argument. Cormac smirked slightly before looking at the Italian who was staring at Conor with a quizzical look on his face. When Conor continued speaking and saying how his family were going to be blamed unfairly, Cormac gave a slow nod “sorry man” he muttered “I won’t give in to her” he told Conor before glaring at the Italian as she began to speak once again.

Alex listened to Conor as she sat back in the chair. She listened to Cormac apologise and smirked at the sudden change in the man, before looking down as if to examine her wrists again.
She still couldn’t get herself to properly look at Conor , her heart hurt every time she remembered where she was, she just wanted it to be a bad dream and she’d wake up in his arms but she knew this was reality. Alex frowned but didn’t allow the true emotional pain she was feeling to be shown on the surface. She still felt slightly broken but James’ words about how she was a genuine girl and his apology pulled her away from being a shell , she found it slightly amusing that the man who had helped turned her into shell had managed to give her back some will to live before he had left. When Conor finished speaking Alex looked down at her knee’s “you mightn’t have given the order but that doesn’t mean a Sullivan didn’t do it” she announced, her tone made it clear that she knew something.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter

stephen-amell-strikes-back-with-bullies-beware-he-never-misses-his-shot-jpg.386019
James faintly smiled as Lucy spoke of her fondness for Savannah and he hoped that would mean they could both still live under the same roof as her, as well as give her cuddles as they had been doing up until today. He figured it would be difficult at first, holding someone else's baby whilst knowing they can't have their own. He hoped they could overcome it as he knew it wasn't fair on the poor child. "Since we got together, you always got me to share my feelings rather than lock them away. We've always been good at confronting our fears. I know it will probably be difficult, but we shouldn't avoid Savannah. The sooner we put ourselves in our niece's presence, the quicker we can try to overcome our own loss," he suggested to her, "As for Sinead... I can't say enough times how stupid she was and how big a mistake she made getting close to Angel. However, I don't believe your sister has a malicious bone in her body and she was letting only her heart control her. We all know she's lived in her own coddled and idealistic world for much of her life but by now she's had a reality check. I think she knows what she did was a big mistake."

After giving Lucy a little time to process his words about adopting, he opened his eyes and looked to her upon hearing her voice. She told him she had given the idea some thought, which he thought was a positive step, at least. When she went on to suggest he could make a good father to someone, he blushed a little. "Well, I've learned first hand what not to do as a father and I want to be able to give a kid what I never had - the things I always wanted to have," he admitted to her.

When Lucy said she would be okay with having children who weren't her own flesh and blood, he couldn't help but smile. When she questioned if he was be okay with it, he nodded his had without any hesitation. "If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that family doesn't have to be blood. Similarly, blood isn't necessarily family," he added, referring to his blood ties with the likes of Vinnie Romano.

James finally started the engine again and set off driving back home. "We're going to get through this," he assured her, keeping his eyes on the road. In the back of his mind, he hoped his criminal record wouldn't get in the way too much. He considered the crimes he was convicted of to be minor, especially compared to the other things he's done and never been arrested for. He was already thinking of the best character references they could obtain and how they could make use of Samuel Peterson, the lawyer they Sullivan had kept on their payroll for quite some years. James wasn't one to get his hopes up for anything and life repeatedly taught him to expect nothing, but he believed they could do this with the help of their powerful contacts.

Bellz Bellz

( Lamia Lamia Feel free to post Rayna at the Sullivans' place whenever you're ready.)

Peter Callahan

Jeremy-Sumpter-3-jeremy-sumpter-32280714-500-500.png
with: Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions:
Peter could see that Sinead noticed how nervous he was, but as she handed him Savannah, he put on the bravest face he could. He didn't know what to expect when the little baby girl was nestled into his arms, perhaps she would scream and that would be the end of it. He looked down at the child's face quickly, praying with everything that he had that she wouldn't be upset in his arms. Luckily the child was as calm as could be, looking up at him with curiosity and contentment. Smiling slightly, he followed Sinead into the kitchen after she suggested they get the drinks. Sitting down at the kitchen table, the little angel in his arms gurgled happily, wide eyes staring at him. He cooed to her sweetly and gave a small laugh when she made an adorable face.

It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He thought he would somehow screw this up, but Sinead seemed happy, Savannah seemed happy...and to be honest, that was all it took to make him happy. Once Sinead was finished making the drinks, he stood and headed back to the lounge with her. "Thank you." He murmured to her softly, just before she said it in return, causing him to blush deeply. She looked to him, seeming open to take back Savannah if he wanted to return her. Another laugh escaped him as he looked to the baby again, "I'm glad, she's too precious really." He said and held her a little closer. "I don't think I can part with her yet." He admitted sheepishly, his cheeks reddening even further.

Finnian Sullivan
large.png
with: Salvatore Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Junior Rhaine Rhaine mentions:
Finn had been in this situation before, but now he wasn't restrained and wasn't being tortured...at least not yet. The man couldn't help but feel like he preferred the previous situation, where he knew what was coming. This man before him was unpredictable and far too friendly to be in the business of torturing, but that was just his exterior. There was something off about him, the way he worded things, giving this whole environment a dark and realness to it. He thoughts strayed to Eleanor and he hoped she was safe...that no one had managed to drag her into this.

Finn looked relatively uninterested, not wanting to play into this man's mind games, whatever they were. Romano's and their affiliates had a way of weaseling into other's minds and ripping them apart. He looked uninterested until the man began to reveal why Finn was here. Finn's brows furrowed in confusion at mention of someone shooting Vinnie, so that was why he was here? Of course, the Romano's would jump to blame the Sullivan's the first chance they got. Finn couldn't recall Conor speaking of such plans, and it wasn't in his character to do something like that. Regardless, Finn kept his mouth shut and let the Romano man continue to talk.

Apparently, if his family were to comply to their wishes, he wouldn't have to worry about a thing. This was reassuring, but at the same time also concerning, he would rather suffer than have his family give up the Emerald. He was an employee there after all, taking over the responsibilities for Conor since he took over as Boss. His family wouldn't contemplate the decision in a heartbeat, he knew this. Raising an eyebrow as his kidnapper offered him refreshments, Finn shook his head sharply once. "No. Thank you." He murmured, his voice remaining neutral. He wondered what the hell this guy was trying to do to him, wanting him to let his guard down...but for what?

Salvatore Romano
hjg-png.386014
Salvatore shrugged his shoulders when Finn declined a drink. "Well, you just shout up if you change your mind," he told him. He then briefly looked to Junior to gauge his son's expression. When he looked back to Finn, he folded his arms as he seemed to carefully observe the Sullivan. "You're a very calm and relaxed young man, Finnian. I must say, I'm quite surprised, considering the family you share a name and home with." He sent Junior a knowing glance. "You're not like that foul-mouthed bitch of an aunt you have. I've never liked that woman and when I heard Emmet had been killed, I hoped it would knock that chip off of her shoulder."

The Italian sat back and smirked. "Vincenzo wasn't the only person harmed by your family during the night. You know the man, Luca? He did a pretty brutal number on a close friend of the Romanos. Poor little Leo looked like death when he was dumped out on the street. That's two Romanos hurt in the space of a few hours. I'm a stickler for getting even.. So do you know what I got? I got myself two Sullivans," he explained to Finn. "If that mouthy aunt of yours doesn't learn to shut her trap and if you make it out of here, you'll have to go back home and help your cousins come to terms with being orphans. I understand you've had years of experience in that field." he said, following by an oddly pleasant smile.

Bellz Bellz (Finn) Rhaine Rhaine (Junior)

Athena Archer

7ffdfee9e98af5a0ed85dc21321ff772--black-ish-au-natural.jpg

"Oh no Le." Leo had gotten back to his original position, feeling the pain of his still recent injuries after his excitement.
"Don't hurt yourself Leo." Athena chuckled. Her mouth turned to form a smile, just in this moment she had found some happiness again. She listened as he told her that nothing will keep them apart again. "Good." she answered with a soft smile.

Leo started to talk about how Alex's apartment might get a bit crowded once the twins are born. A small pleasant smile made its way to her face as he offered for her to move in with him. "I would love that." Athena replied in a soft tone before leaning over to place a light kiss on his cheek.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor raised his eyebrows when Alex suggested it was a Sullivan who had shot Vinnie. She made it sound like she knew who had done it or at least knew more than he did. Conor took a step closer and looked directly to her face. "What's that suppose to mean, Alex? I'm not sure if you're in a position to speculate anything about the Sullivans, unless you know something. Do you think you know who did this?" he asked her. "We all know your father has more enemies than just the Irish. You're fully aware we're not the only ones in the city. The Russians are still sniffing around and I'm sure they'd love to take your father's businesses."

Alexandra Romano

When Conor stepped closer to her and told her that she shouldn’t speculate about the Sullivans in her position she let a wide smile take over her lips as she leaned closer towards him. She remained still sitting in her seat, leaned forward so her elbows were resting on her knees. “Oh I’m pretty sure I know who did it and they definitely work for you, you see there was more than one attack on my family” she told him. “Both survived you see so we know for certain who did the second attack and they definitely work for you so I don’t think itd be too far off to blame shooting my father on them aswell” she explained slowly as a smirk took over her features and replaced the wide smile. “But even if they didn’t shoot my father you, weither you knew or not, are guilty of the other attack, so my family are rightfully going to target the Sullivans” she added. She bit her lip as she looked at him, she didn’t like talking to him like this, she didn’t like being in this position. It felt like a fight but it was more than that and Alex knew that, at least after a fight they could make up and laugh about it later, this however was not something that could be laughed about later or forgotten. Her anger in this present moment was fueling the way she was talking but she couldn’t get it to stop, just like when she attacked James about his mother.
“So tell me this Conor, do you trust your men?”
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Porter
with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions: Sinead
Lucy knew she had a lot of thinking to do before they got back to the house. Her sister and her niece were there now, and it was clear that it would be impossible for them to ignore each other. The blonde let out a soft sigh, knowing that this wasn’t going to be the easiest thing to do, nothing ever was.

She also had to think about the other option for starting her own family with James. As the car tumbled to a start and he pulled out onto the street, Lucy glanced her husbands way. A soft smile played on her lips watching him a moment longer before turning to look out the window, watching the city go by. Adoption hadn’t really ever crossed Lucy’s mind, that’s because she thought she was well and able to have children of her own. But as James pointed out, sometimes your own blood isn’t family. The car ride home was quiet as she let her thoughts consume her time.

She had been so deep in thought, she barely noticed they had been pulled into the driveway of the house already. Blinking a few times, she looked at her family home and sighed. Anxiety swelled in her chest and she looked to James, a clearly worried expression settled on her features. “I really hope she’ll forgive me for what I said.” She told him with doubt in her voice. “I don’t think I would forgive me...”

(On my phone, sorry if it’s shorter!, should have Finn up again soon!)

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor briefly paced the room as he listened to Alex speak. He could tell she was trying to get to him and possibly draw a reaction out of him, which he knew she could well get and right now he was in no mood to stop himself. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned there had been more than one attack. He stopped in front of her and looked directly to her face. "So, who else was attacked and in what way?" he asked. "You're claiming to know who is behind these attacks but mentioning no names." He tightened his jaw as he noticed her smile. "Then my family will rightfully retaliate. Thinking back, we owe the Romanos a lot of retaliation."

"Yes, I trust my men. Those I don't trust, I've cut ties with," he told her, thinking of his earlier exchange of unfriendly words with Luca. "So this is how you're going to play it, Alex?" he asked her, seeing she was trying to get to him rather than just sit down and wait this out. "You're going to tell me things about my family and expect me to trust you? Like when I trusted you last year and ended up in a basement tortured by your psychotic father?" He sighed. He didn't like this, but if she was going to try to get to him he would respond in kind.

James Porter and Sinead Sullivan

stephen-amell-strikes-back-with-bullies-beware-he-never-misses-his-shot-jpg.386019
James parked the car up in the driveway and switched the engine off before turning to Lucy. He could see she was anxious about going inside and seeing Sinead and Savannah. Seeing her in this way and wanting to reassure her made him forget his own apprehension. When she expressed her worries surrounding whether Sinead would forgive her, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a tight hug. "We'll get through it, okay?" he told her, kissing the top of her head. "Your family is too close a family to hold grudges for long."

James got out of the car and rushed to the passenger door to help his wife out of the vehicle. He would then put his arm around his waist as they walked into the house. The house seemed relatively quiet for a house where everyone was "grounded". He immediately found himself mentally calculating where people were. Conor and Cormac he knew about. Shannon was working away. He wondered if Finn was back from his date yet... He was soon broken off when he heard Sinead's voice coming from the lounge. He turned to Lucy to see what she wanted to do. "Where are we going?" he asked her, wondering if she was ready to face her sister or if she wanted to go elsewhere in the house. He would do either.

Sinead was for a moment speechless at Peter's response to holding Savannah. She'd given him the chance to hand the baby back to her but he seemed to genuinely enjoy holding the child. This filled her with more relief and pride than she thought it could. It warmed her heart to know people accepted her daughter and for Peter to be so actively willing to keep holding her gave her hope for the future. A future with him? She mentally berated herself for jumping way ahead of them. She reminded herself they'd had one kiss and to calm down. "You're so sweet, Peter," she told him, displaying a fond smile as she admired the sight of him holding her baby. "I'm glad Savvy and I were given you," she told him

Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano

Alex’s eyes widened when he mentioned how she had betrayed him last year, she felt sick to her stomach as he recalled it. “I was being blackmailed” she hissed at him as she gripped onto the arms of her chair. “I was a coward and that was the biggest regret I will ever have and am learning to live with” she told him before looking down at her wrists as she blinked back tears. “But I suppose” she muttered as she slowly lifted her head to look at him “that was worse than giving the order to grab me off the street, to knock me out, to tie me up to a chair and hit me while I was defenseless?” She asked him. Tears began to sting the sides of her eyes as she looked at him, all she wanted to do was to turn her head and not look at him but instead she forced herself to look at him, to look upon the man that she loved that put her in this position. While he never physically touched her, her was the reasons behind the pains she was feeling and the injury she had substained.
Eventually she closed her eyes and hung her head as tears began to fall down her cheeks from the heartbreak she was feeling.
“Luca tortured Leo” Alex said quietly “carved his name into his back”
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor looked to the floor as Alex reminded him she was being blackmailed and how she regretted helping lead him into Angel's trap. He felt bad for bringing it up, despite how much he felt she was taunting him. He hated this whole situation. He hated picking at each other and trying to hurt one another. "No, it wasn't worse," Conor dejectedly told her. He looked ahead to see the tears rolling down her cheeks and all he wanted to do in that moment was console her. He wished he could apologise and reassure her, but it was too late for that now. He doubted this was something they could recover from.

When Alex mentioned that Luca tortured Leo, a lump formed in Conor's throat. He'd heard rumours that Leo had been one of the men Angel had with him when the Romanos attacked the wedding. He knew the once innocent hotel concierge had become another of Vinnie's gang members lately. The fact he'd heard Leo had been one of the gunmen only made his suspicions grow. Yet, when Alex told him Luca had tortured Leo, Conor felt awful. Torturing people was not Conor's style. "You're sure about that?" he rhetorically asked. Given his earlier altercation with Luca, he didn't doubt it. "I'm sure it will make you feel better about your earlier insinuation I can't trust my own men, but Luca was not acting on my word. I'm sorry the lad got tortured, because I know he used to be a decent guy. It doesn't justify anything, but Leo opened himself up to being attacked when he started taking life lessons from that nutcase, Angel."

Alexandra Romano

Alex looked up to Conor when he asked was she sure about Luca “I saw it myself” she told him referring to Leo’ s injured state “I was with him before all this happened” she added while motioning towards the room. When he mentioned how Leo had walked himself into this, Alex sighed “I don’t agree with him ever getting involved but he did and nothing I did or said stopped him”
When Conor confirmed that he had no part in what happened to Leo. Alex gave a slow nod “you got the voicemail didn’t you?” She asked him, the tears were still flowing down her cheeks but she didn’t care if he saw anymore “why do you think I rang you” she added sadly. It was only then that Alex realized Cormac was still in the room. She turned her head towards him, eyes wide as she looked at his confused stance. He looked like he was thinking things over before he finally uncrossed his arms and pushed himself off the wall.
“Right James wouldn’t touch the girl, Lucy stood in front of her and threatened to shoot me and yous too are talking like ex’s so what the hell is going on?” He asked Conor, confusion was clear in his voice and on his face.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Peter Callahan and Lucy Porter

with: James and Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Peter mentions:
"Okay." Lucy answered softly, as James stated they would get through this. They had been through a lot and in the grand scheme of things, this wasn't the biggest hurdle she has faced. But her sister was everything to her, even though she had just been willing to be angry with her over something that couldn't change now. Stepping out of the car with help from James, she leaned into him as he slipped his arm around her waist and walked towards the door.

Walking through, the house seemed eerily quiet. Lucy bit her lip slightly and took in her surroundings, feeling like something had changed in the small amount of time she had been gone. Sinead's voice rang out from the lounge and Lucy froze. James turned to her and she stared at him with slightly widened eyes, swallowing heavily as she tried to think rationally about what they should do. Sooner or later, she was going to have to face the music. Conor made it clear that no one could leave the safety of this house for good at the moment--even though majority of the house seems to have disappeared--and he made it clear that he wouldn't give them a choice to stay as they were. Sighing, she looked towards the lounge. "Now is better than never...I suppose." She murmured and with that began walking that direction.
Peter's cheeks darkened at the way Sinead was looking at him now, was it something he said? He sure hoped it wasn't too forward. Peeking down at little Savannah, he smiled and took a deep breath, the child seeming to give him some peace of mind. She blinked up at him happily and her tiny mouth moved in a way that almost resembled a smile. Peter let out a laugh and looked up as Sinead spoke, his cheeks warming further. "I'm glad I here. You both are so-" His words were cut off by footsteps coming closer. Looking up, his eyes widened as James and Lucy walked into the lounge. The blonde looked unsure of herself and nervous. Peter kept his mouth shut at the moment, knowing that this was going to be an important discussion.

Lucy cleared her throat as she stood in the lounge with James beside her, she shifted from foot to foot as she struggled for the words. "Sin...I know...I know what I did wasn't right, its just been a long struggle you know.." Swallowing harshly, she looked to her sister, hoping that she wasn't angry with her. "We want to be there for you and Savannah, like we have been....the news, shouldn't change that decision we made." Looking to James, she hoped she was speaking correctly for both of them, and gave him some room to speak.​

Sinead Sullivan and James Porter

hyu.png James reassuringly rubbed the top of Lucy's arm and placed a kiss on her cheek as she apprehensively concluded now was the best time to confront their anxieties. Given everything she'd been through today, he felt terrible for getting into an argument with her back at the apartment. "We can do this," he told her. One thing for sure, he would support her no matter what happened when they entered the lounge. With Shannon away, he really wished Rayna was over. He knew she'd be able to provide them with comfort and advice.

Sinead tilted her head to one side as she watched Peter blush. His words were suddenly cut off when Lucy and James entered the lounge. Whatever he was going to say, Sinead had a feeling it would be something sweet. For now, her mind shifted to the couple who had returned home. She could feel her heart pounding heavily in her chest and a nervous feeling overcame her. Although Lucy appeared unsure of herself, it escaped Sinead's attention. She was worried that Lucy had more words for her, or that even James would express his upset at her. She suddenly felt exposed and for a brief moment considered taking Savannah back from Peter, just so she had her daughter's warmth to provide some comfort to her. In another thought, she could have easily grabbed Peter's hand for reassurance. Instead, she took a deep breath and prepared herself to take whatever was coming her way. She couldn't blame them for being devastated by their news.

When Lucy started talking to her, Sinead looked up to her sister's face, fighting the easy way out which would be to look to the floor. She was glad to hear her sister's words were not harsh or angry ones. She was relieved to hear Lucy was talking calmly to her and explained things had been a struggle, though Sinead already understood that. A huge wave of relief came over her when her sister said she still wanted to be there for her and Savannah. The reassuring nod James sent Lucy suggested he too still wanted to be around Sinead and Savannah.

After briefly freezing up, Sinead got up so she could give Lucy a tight hug. "Luce, I..." she began, but couldn't get anymore words out as she began sobbing into her sister's shoulder. Her body could be felt trembling as she cried, though the emotional response was out of happiness and relief. "I want you both to be here for us too," she said, her voice slightly muffled as she spoke into Lucy's shoulder. Sinead then pulled away and looked to her sister's face. "Savvy loves you both so much... and so do I." As she spoke, Sinead lifted her hands to the sides of Lucy's face and gently stroked her sister's cheeks with her thumbs.

Bellz Bellz
Mention: Lamia Lamia (Rayna)

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor frowned when Alex confirmed she had seen Leo's injuries for herself. "Well, I guess we've all made mistakes and Luca will hear my disapproval for what he did to Leo." Having been tortured himself, along with his family members, it was not a tactic Conor ever wished to adopt and for it do be done without consulting him made it even more of a bitter thought. "I did get your voicemail," he confirmed, solemnly nodding his head. "Right before I came here," he added, so she knew he hadn't heard her message before she was taken. He saw the tears now running freely down her face and he wished he could console her. Console her for making her cry in the first place? He couldn't help but think of how messed up his life had become. He knew the night Emmet was murdered that he wasn't ready for this duty and responsibility, and he didn't doubt his family felt the same by now.

Conor turned to Cormac as the man suddenly questioned him. His cousin was clearly suspicious about the way James and himself had conducted themselves with the Romano girl. Trusting his cousin would keep the secret, unless he wanted his own family in even more trouble, Conor realised he would have to come clean. He couldn't expect his cousin to be carrying out this kidnapping without knowing what he was up against. "We are not exes..." he began, but when he glanced back to Alex he realised that might be the case now. "Well, we weren't before I let you guys kidnap her. Alex and I are... or were... together. We've been together for almost a year now," he admitted. He fully expected Cormac to react angrily to the confession.

tumblr_os8euwwB3d1vi3xovo7_500.gif

Alex nodded when Conor told her he had listened to the voicemail before he got here. She knew what he meant by that statement , Conor hadn’t heard the message before he made the order. Not that it mattered, she had trusted him not to do this to her well before that message was even recorded.
She watched Cormac closely as Conor told him the truth, she didn’t know how he was going to take it but she could guess it wasn’t going to be pretty.

Cormac stared at his cousin as he told him about the relationship. He looked at Alexandra and then at Conor a shocked look on his face before he shrugged “I suppose that makes a lot of sense” he said casually.
Alex thought that Cormac was okay with it and was very surprised by the lack of reaction that was until his eye twitched and he turned to face Conor as the news clearly seeped in.
“What is wrong with you conor?” He asked him, slight anger was evident in his tone “you’re sleeping with the enemy?” He exclaimed “are you trying to get yourself killed? What if her father finds out, he’s not going to be impressed by this at all!” Cormac looked to Alex slightly and sighed before turning back to Conor “she is not worth the trouble you will get into for this, have you forgotten what her father is like?, her family killed your father and tortured you Lucy and James and yet your still with her, what on earth is your reason?” He was angry at the news but was clearly still extremely shocked by it all. While he knew something strange was going on, this was not what he expected. A Sullivan and a Romano going out? He was sure Emmett was turning in his grave.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

jg-png.385687
Conor observed Cormac after revealing his secret and at first it seemed like his cousin wasn't going to respond. In a way the shrugging of his shoulders and casual response was more unsettling than he could have imagined. The natural reaction would be to blow up and shout about it. Conor would have done the same were it any of his siblings or cousins revealing they were in a relationship with the enemy.

Then, Cormac turned to him and the news had clearly caught up to the man. Conor knew a more energetic and expected reaction was imminent. "I know this. I know Vinnie will fucking slaughter me if he finds out, which is only a step up from what he wants to do anyway. I know what he's done and how he's hurt my family. How can I ever forget?" He groaned as he momentarily paced the room. "It might sound hard to believe, especially because it wasn't even a year ago. But things were different for me then. I didn't have all of this responsibility on my shoulders when my dad was running things and I could just do whatever I wanted. I didn't give the time to worry about what could happen. I just saw Alex and I knew I wanted to know her more. When we were together, things were so much better and all of my troubles could be pushed aside when I was with her," he said, glancing to Alex as he spoke. "By the time things changed and our lives became more dangerous, it was too late. I'd fallen in love with her. I know it's wrong and I know I'm a hypocrite for making Sinead feel bad about her relationship with Angel, but... this is different. We both know the consequences and understand the complications."

Conor was exhausted. Defending his relationship with a woman who now hated him to his cousin who was now pissed off with him. He knew everything was falling apart around him and he was coming closer to stepping down from everything. He'd disappointed his father enough, so he figured ending the late man's empire couldn't make him feel any worse. Vinnie had won long ago and Conor knew he'd just prolonged his family's suffering by fighting it.

Peter Callahan and Lucy Porter

with: James and Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Peter mentions:
Lucy was relieved when her sister wrapped her arms around her. A smile forming on her lips as held Sinead tight. Biting her lower lip, she couldn't help the tears that formed in her eyes. Lucy rubbed her sister's shoulder as she spoke to her. Squeezing her eyes shut, Lucy buried her face into her sister's shoulder and tried to control the overwhelming emotions she felt in that moment. It had been the longest day of her life and she was ready for it to end on a lighter note. "I'm so sorry." She mumbled softly as she lifted her head, her sister's smaller hands caressing her cheeks and stroking them with her thumbs. Lucy kept her eyes closed, afraid of revealing to her sister just how much she hurt at the moment. The solution to her problem had been discussed in the car with James but that didn't mean the pain of her loss hurt any less and to top it off, she almost forced her sister to stay away...almost losing her and Savannah. "I'm so so sorry!" Lucy cried gently as her eyes snapped open, "I was pushing you away when really I think I need you more than anyone right now!" She confessed. Looking to Savannah, her heart broke. "And I could never be upset with her, she is too pure for me to be."
Peter stayed silent as the siblings made up in that moment. Savannah turned her little head in response to the sudden noise but remained as content as ever, continuing to coo and gaze around. Peter was relieved that Lucy and James had decided to make up with Sinead, he had been afraid the girl would try to run again at some point if they didn't resolve the issue at hand. He wasn't afraid of losing his job..he was just afraid of losing her, and the little baby girl who was nestled in his arms. Looking up, Lucy turned her attention to Savannah and Peter smiled, taking a few steps over he held his arms out in a way that offered the baby to her. The blonde didn't waste a moment and scooped the infant into her arms cuddling her close and placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. Peter quietly took a step back without saying anything and let the family have their moment.

Sinead Sullivan and James Porter

Sinead quickly shook her head as Lucy apologised for pushing her away and admitted she needed her, as well as needing Savannah. "No, no. It's okay, Luce. You were upset and you've had bad news. But I'm just so glad you came back to us," she said, clearly referring to herself and Savannah. She slowly pulled her hands away and smiled when Lucy mentioned never being upset with Savannah. Even if Lucy had never wanted to see Sinead again, it would at least have provided comfort knowing she still accepted Savannah. Thankfully, Lucy seemed willing to be with both her sister and her niece. "Savvy loves you so much," Sinead reassured Lucy.

Sinead watched as Peter handed her baby to Lucy. Her sister hugged Savannah and kissed the cooing bundle of joy. Sinead had to gasp for air as the moment made her forget to breathe for a time. She could have sobbed at that moment, finding the relief and love surrounding her to be quite overwhelming. She folded her arms tightly around herself and took a deep breath to get her head back. She hadn't thought she'd see Lucy show love to Savannah again so this was all a massive relief to her.

hyu-png.386934

James observed the scene and cleared his throat before he awkwardly stepped towards Sinead. He wanted to give Lucy some time to herself with Savannah. Instead, he drew Sinead in for a hug, his silent way of reassuring and consoling her. His eyes caught Peter's and he sent him a friendly nod before releasing Sinead so she could take a seat on the sofa near to Lucy.

"You doing alright, Pete?" he asked. He straightened out his clothes, almost as if shaking off his own emotional reactions so he could appear more professional to the younger man. In the back of his mind, he still recalled Lucy mentioning a possible crush between Peter and Sinead. He wasn't sure if that had been developing as they walked in, but perhaps that was a question for later. "Has everything been okay back here?" he asked, hoping the young man's duties hadn't provided too much trouble for him.

Bellz Bellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back