• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
------------------------------------------------
Aidan Sullivan

tumblr_otf4slrRV21u8au21o1_500.jpg

Aidan chuckled at the conversation Shannon and Finn were having. It was a bit amusing to see that his aunt didn't mind drinking with one of her nephews. Afterwards, his aunt headed upstairs to what he guess would be the office.
Aidan heard some commotion coming from the office.. He raised an eyebrow, "I wonder what's going on up there.." He said to Finn. Aidan sat upon the couch nearby, curious as to what was going on.

Bellz Bellz
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer

tumblr_on2vwhTvbE1v57wwfo1_500.png

When the man that help her captive released Athena, she quickly rushed to Leo who was collapsed on the ground.
The gunman told the two that what had just occurred was a gift from the late Emmet Sullivan and to tell the Romanos. Her attention would soon be drawn to Leo when the two masked men ran off. Athena knelt down, "I'm fine." She answered and sitting by his side in the snow. As Leo pleaded with her not to inform Vinnie on what just happened, she lightly nodded her head. "He..doesn't have to know for now at least. But let's hope that nothing like that happens again." Athena mumbled. Telling Vinnie would only result in more war and more chaos.

She looked Leo in the eyes, "Let's go back inside.." she murmured softly, their plans have obviously been changed for the night. She noticed how he was struggling breathing. The other man had done a number on him. Athena was for sure not allowing him to continue being out here when he was struggling like this.
Athena would gently help Leo to his feet and would stick to his side on their way back to her home. Her
Unlocking the door, thye would would enter the apartment. They would soon be met with the warmness of the fire place.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Nicolo Romano
giphy.gif

After a few more minutes of pacing, Nicolo finally got himself to sit down, however he could not remain still and so he sat back in the seat bouncing his leg on the ground. He was impatient waiting for news on Olivia, scared that she wasnt going to live and beyond furious that this had even happened to her in the first place. There was too many thoughts and emotions going on in his head.and he just wanted them to stop. He slouched foward in his seat gripping his head between his hands trying to lessen the pressure that he felt in his head.
Nicolo snapped his head up, when he heard his father's voice. When his father asked about Alex, Nicolo shook his head "Its not Alex" he assured his father. "It's Olivia I found her on her porch" the worry was evident in his tone however as he kept talking the anger became more evident as well " she was stabbed and told to pass on that it was from Emmet Sullivan" Nicolo explained as she looked up to his father. Nicolo clenched his fists as he fought back the tears threating to spill out "Im going to kill them" he muttered, quietly enough so that only his Father and Lorenzo would hear him.
Misty Gray Misty Gray
ReverseTex ReverseTex

Lorenzo Romano
pedro-pascal-narcos-cover-gq-spain-3.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown

Lorenzo followed Vinnie to the bar, and just as he was sitting himself down, a worried glance from his cousin revealed the two would not be having a celebratory evening...

Arriving at the hospital, he followed behind Vinnie, a wave of relief washed over him seeing that it wasn’t his nephew who was hurt. Circling around him alongside Vinnie, he listened carefully to the details. So it was his girlfriend...

Raw anger does no good Nicolo... You’ll have your taste of vengeance, but don’t rush it.” Patting the young man on the shoulder, he sighed. Love was a battlefield, and it always ended awry. He avoided it at all costs. Looking towards Vinnie to help, he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall beside Nicolo.

Finn Sullivan

images

Lamia Lamia
Finn smiled at Shannon's answer and nodded his head, "Will do Aunt Shannon!" He smiled to her charmingly before she headed upstairs to let the ex lovers out of the office Conor had locked them in. All was silent in the house before he heard the commotion as well. Laughing slightly, he raised and eyebrow and turned to Aidan as he questioned him. "I think Conor's plan worked a little too well." He said before giving the boy a wink.

It was Valentine's day after all, everyone was feeling all kinds of love in the air today. Well...except maybe Aidan and himself..."At least one couple is having a good time on Valentine's day. I can't say the same for myself at the moment. Its time's like this that I wish I had a girl of my own." Before he had quit medical school he had met a young nurse in training and they had hit it off almost immediately, but when he quit the girl had went and broke his heart by sleeping with another studying doctor. Finn really hadn't been on a date since. "I think I'm gonna get a drink, You want come with Aidan?"​

Conor Sullivan
hgbhj-png.355562

"I can see why you would want no Thais with your family. Do you get it? No Thais..." he said, chuckling at his own dumb joke. "But I like your thinking. I'll be sure to swing by some time and have you wait on me. I'll be the most awkward customer but you'll love it."

"I'd miss you too. We'd have to sneak off and meet at the same spot. Share a vacation together," he said, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her in close. He could dream, at least. "Well, I know I'm happy with the current set up. We're not stepping on each others' toes and the Sullivans are just getting on with business. We just want to put the past behind us now and live our lives."

Conor kissed the side of Alex's head before reluctantly standing and reached out to hold her hands so he could help her to her feet. "I need to head back home, unfortunately. Is it safe for me to walk you back to your place?"

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Shannon Sullivan and James Porter
hhhh-png.356124
kllll-png.355742

Shannon didn't make an attempt to leave the room, which made things all the more awkward for James as he buttoned up his shirt. "You know, in my day you got married before all of this. You're lucky you don't have my parents, Lucy. They'd have beat the shit out of me with the Bible had they caught me doing this." She then looked to James, sensing his embarrassment so seizing the opportunity to prolong it. "We're just one step away from me walking in on your naked ass, James. Can we all set some ground rules so that doesn't become a reality?" she asked. As awkward as this might be, Shannon was appreciating the distraction.

"It's nice to see you too, Lucy. Where the Hell have you been?" she snappily asked. "This one here, he has been a miserable sod," she said, pointing to James. "Sinead missed you an unhealthy amount, too."

Bellz Bellz Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Lucy Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy bit her lip as her mother scolded her, trying desperately to keep the smile off her face. Her mother reminded her that back in her day, which was a long time ago as far as Lucy was concerned, people didn't sleep together until they were married. Rolling her eyes as her mother said she was lucky to not have her parents but nodded her head saying, "Sorry mother, does it count if we are thinking about getting married?" She teased, she said this partially to get a rise out of both James and her mother, feeling it would be even more amusing. That's when mother turned to James, the poor man was so embarrassed once again that his cheeks had been continuously red the entire time. Lucy had fought hard to keep the smile off her face when her mother spoke to her, but as soon as she turned to James she couldn't help but smile widely and let out a warm laugh at her words.

When her mother turned back to her asking where the hell she had been, Lucy sighed softly. "New York... I lost myself for a few months, but I realized that I need all this craziness in my life in order to actually function in life." She said and held onto the blanket that was still securely wrapped around her. She shifted from foot to foot awkwardly, she wasn't in the ideal position at the moment. "I'm sorry I left you and everyone else Mom...really, I was weak..."​

e589c615d1b762600d174bf22fde9594.jpg
Carrick had been horrify when he saw what was behind the office when saw what was happening. His mind just couldn't understand at all what he saw "What the hell? My eyes My eyes, they burn" He had yelled out before his eyes had been quickly covered by his mother. He was going to be having nightmares after this, which was why he had decided to run out of the office and head kitchen quickly, deciding to use the sink and splash water on his face.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano
hbjhb-png.355574

Vinnie was relieved to hear Alex was okay, but that didn't last when he heard Olivia's name mentioned. He considered many of his allies family, the likes of Olivia and Athena like extra daughters to him, so hearing Olivia was hurt was almost as bad as if it were Alex. His jaw tightened as he heard Olivia had been stabbed, the anger only doubling as he heard it had been because of Emmet. This was the work of the Sullivans and the fact it had been Olivia harmed made him think Shannon must have learned the truth and been behind it. Whilst he'd thought it was only a matter of time, he'd genuinely believed the Sullivans might had learned their place and accepted their standing in the city.

"Lorenzo is right, Nicolo," Vinnie agreed, despite his own anger. "We need to think very carefully about our next move. They know we've got the resources to wipe them out, so why would they warn us. We need to play this very carefully in case they're planning something else and are smarter than they look." Vinnie placed a reassuring hand on Nicolo's shoulder. Is she- Is Olivia okay?" he suddenly asked, hoping the fact they were on the corridor meant she was being tended to and wasn't dead.

neverbackdown neverbackdown ReverseTex ReverseTex

Leo Davide

jnhj-png.355576

"Thank you, Athena," Leo said, when she agreed not to tell Vinnie about the message. He knew she would understand as neither of them wanted to be involved in Vinnie's crime war. He did his best to get to his feet, with Athena's help, not wanting her to struggle with him too much. His breaths were deep and heavy as they walked back, and he had to try block out all of the pain in his body.

When they got in the apartment, Leo couldn't lay down on one of the sofas quick enough. "I'm sorry you ended up with a wimp like me. I'm not a fighter, Athena," he told her. He continued to press his scarf to his bleeding lip as he spoke. "I don't know when we're both going to get a break."

Lamia Lamia

hhhh-png.356124
kllll-png.355742

James let out a sudden cough, almost choking on his own breath as Lucy said they were thinking about getting married. He really hadn't expected her to say that to Shannon. "Hmm. Well, I know your father would have approved and I've got the perfect hat," she called Lucy's bluff. Although, mention of Emmet did cause her to momentarily loose the fire in her tone. She knew how much Emmet had looked forward to walking his daughters down the aisle when the time came. That could never happen now.

"Well, I hope you've found yourself now, dear. If not, James seems to know where to look," she teased.

"You're not going to let this go, are you, Mrs. Sullivan?" James finally spoke up, with the faintest of smiles.

"No, James, I'm not. Poor Carrick is mortified - probably scarred for life. It's only fair I make you squirm too," Shannon teased. "Lucy, your room is still waiting for you as you left it. James has a room downstairs. How about keeping this sort of thing limited to those rooms?"

When Lucy apologised, Shannon would have hugged her, but her daughter was still trying to hold the blanket around herself. "That's alright, Lucy. Are you stronger now? I'm not having any of my children having breakdowns again."

Bellz Bellz Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Lucy Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy turned to James as he coughed and gave a short laugh in response to his wide eyed stare. Her mother called her on her bluff and she rolled her eyes in response. Her mother's tone of voice had changed as she spoke of her father which caused Lucy's heart to break slightly. Her cheeks warmed at her teasing and she smiled widely and nudged James with her elbow slightly. He had just been saying how much he missed her mother's sarcastic tone and ways of making him squirm, now he had gotten exactly what he wanted.

"I agree, though you might want to explain to Conor why it's not a good idea to lock us in a room without anyway of getting out." Lucy responded to her mother's proposal to keep the bedroom time in the actual bedrooms with a snicker, reminding her that Conor had basically instigated it. When her mother asked if she was stronger now and she shrugged her shoulders. "No more breakdowns on my end at least...but I would say that I have a grasp of what is important...You all make me stronger." Adjusting her blanket once more she asked, "Would it be possible for me to go and change? I would love to catch up but I just don't want to be doing it in nothing but a blanket."​

Aidan Sullivan

Aidan chuckled with Finn's answer. "Sounds like it." he replied. The feeling of love was all over the air and Aidan didn't mind it. Aidan grinned, "Same." He replied with a light chuckle escaping. Even Aidan was longing to spend time with a special someone today, who didn't exist. Well as far as Aidan knew.

Aid looked toward Finn as he asked him to come for a drink. "I'm down." He answered, sitting up.

Athena Archer

"No problem." Athena answered as Leo thanked her for agreeing to not telling Vinnie about the message. It was an obvious answer to have, she didn't even think of the possibility of telling the gang leader. Things would become even more complicated in the town. Thena slipped her coat and boots off before she walked forward.
The girl grabbed a small, clean antiseptic bandage from inside a first aid kit that was next to her mail on the counter. She managed to muster up a little smirk towards Leo as she sat down next to him on the sofa. "You are not a wimp. You're just peaceful." Athena spoke with a slight smile, handing him the bandage.
Athena sighed, pulling her knees up to her chest as she glanced at Leo.
"Me either." Thena replied, not understanding why trouble seemed to follow them everywhere they went.

"Maybe the trick is having out dates inside." Athena replied with a small smile as she tried to lighten up the mood.
The young woman laid her head on Leo's shoulder, being sure that she wasn't causing him pain.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alexandra Romano
329088_1324250492748_500_500.jpg

Alex rolled her eyes and smirked at his joke, laughing slightly as she shook her head. "I look forward to it" she said the laugh still present in her tone of voice.
Alex smiled to herself as he pulled her in close "id actually love that" she said, although she knew it was only a dream and probably nothing more, she let herself fantasize about the idea of going on adventures with Conor. "Yeah lets hope the peace lasts" she said, although she knew in her heart it wouldnt, but she decided to deal with that when it came to it, rather than worrying about it now.
When he stood up, a slight frown played on her lips but she quickly replaced it with a smile as she stood up also. She linked her arms with his "yeah Nicolo has a date and my father still doesnt know the location of my apartment"
Misty Gray Misty Gray

hhhh-png.356124
kllll-png.355742

James grinned when Lucy nudged him. He had missed Shannon's teasing, so he couldn't pretend otherwise, even if he was pretty embarrassed right now.

"Oh, don't you worry. I'll be having words with Conor. Reminding him you two can't keep your clothes on," Shannon joked. "I'm glad you're okay, dear. We all stick together now." Upon hearing Lucy say she needed to get dressed, Shannon decided she'd embarrassed them enough now. "Okay, kids. You be good." Shannon returned downstairs and sat opposite Finn and Aidan. "Will one of you be an angel and get your aunt a strong drink?" she asked, rolling her eyes at the situation she'd just been in.

When Shannon left, James grinned at Lucy. "I'll bring your bags up to your room. I'll let you get dressed and think about our wedding scheme," he remarked.

When they entered Lucy's room, the envelope of cash was still placed on her bed. "I almost forgot I'd left that there. It was late November..." he explained.

Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Leo Davide
jnhj-png.355576

Leo let out a sweet chuckle at Athena's reassurance about him not being a wimp. "Just peaceful. That's a very diplomatic way of putting it. You're too kind." He took the bandage from her and began tending to his wound. There was a nice cut and graze across his arm.

"You're right. Our next date will be inside, where it's safer," he told her. He smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. The beating had knocked his confidence a little but Athena's kind and caring personality made it easier to take. "Perhaps we could hang out here tomorrow. Maybe invite Alex over for a catch up? We could ask her to bring along this mystery boy she has, though I doubt she'll bring him as she's been so secretive about him for so long."

Lamia Lamia
Mentioned neverbackdown neverbackdown

Last edited:
Aidan Sullivan

Aid had been making some small talk with Finn when he heard someone coming. "Hey Aunt Chan, guess James and Luce are

Aidan looked up as he saw his aunt coming back downstairs. He got up as he asked if either Finn or himself to get get a drink.

"One strong drink coming right up." He said heading into the kitchen. Aidan found one of the alcoholic drinks in the cabinet and poured the clear liquid in a glass and headed back into the room. He handed the drink to Shannon.

"Here you go." He spoke.

Bellz Bellz
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer

Athena smiled at Leo's answer. "I just see the best in others." She stated. Her eyes shifted over to Leo, "You don't need to be beating yourself up." she voiced softly with a soft smile. The young woman would then give Leo a quick peck on his cheek. "I could teach you a little something if you want. Just in case something like that happens again." She spoke.

"I do have two black belts in martial arts and boxing y'know." Athena voiced softly with a playful grin on her face.

Her eyes lifted up to Leo as he agreed on their next date being inside. "Great." Athena softly spoke, her head still resting on his shoulder. She listened as he suggested meeting up at her home tomorrow offered on inviting Alex. Suggesting that they persuade her to bring the boy that she has been seeing.

Athena nodded, "That sounds like a good idea. If Alex won't bring him with her, maybe she'll tell us about this mystery guy. I don't know why she's so secretive about this guy though." Thena voiced gently, removing her head from Leo's shoulder and sitting up.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Chapter 11: St Valentine's Day - Part 2
Tuesday 15th February 1949
Evening - Mild, dry, clear, dark.
The next day...

The Romanos

Vincenzo Romano
hbjhb-png.355574

Vinnie had invited Fortuna over to the house to join him and Lorenzo so they could discuss what had happened to Olivia the previous evening. The three of them remained unaware that Leo and Athena had also been attacked. As they sat in Vinnie's office, on his desk was a tray of glass and various bottles of spirits so they could help themselves to drinks.

"As we all know by now, Olivia was attacked, by some cowardly Sullivan. Whilst my gut feeling, and Nicolo's, is to retaliate, I can't help but feel like those Irish bastards are up to something." Vinnie took a sip of scotch before continuing. "The fact they've sent us a warning and given us chance to fight back suggests to me that this could be a trick. Are they attempting to lead us into a dangerous situation? Or, we all know Conor has a few friends on the police force - this could well be a trap. I wouldn't put it past them to break the code and work with the cops." Vinnie sat back in his seat and folded his arms. "So, we need to react in a way they're not expecting. They'll be expecting us to fire back, so we have to be very careful how we play this one."
ReverseTex ReverseTex @Maiza Avaro

Olivia Svensson
tumblr_otcpoe2tkx1u95i7to1_1280-jpg.356080

Knowing how angry his son was and how much he was fond of Olivia, Vinnie had told Nicolo to stay at the hospital in case Olivia woke up. The operation had been successful, but she had yet to wake up. As far as the police were concerned, Olivia wasn't affiliated with any gangs, so they hadn't been hanging around outside the room she was being kept in, though they'd want to question her at some point. For Nicolo, he would likely also find it difficult to believe Olivia was so involved with Romano business, her soft face reflecting nothing but innocence.

In the evening, Olivia finally came around and slowly opened her eyes. As her blurred vision began to clear, she turned her head to see the figure nearby. "Nicolo?" she weakly asked. His face was the last one she remembered seeing before she'd fallen unconscious the night before.

Leo Davide
lllll.png
The previous night, when Athena had offered to teach him to fight, it had embarrassed Leo, but never wanting to hurt anyone's feelings he went and agreed anyway. Once he was home he couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself and pretty useless. It was probably a good thing they weren't telling Vinnie what had happened as he expected the man would surely call him out for being weak and not good enough for Athena.

The next evening, Leo arrived at Athena's place. His ribs were sore, his eye bruised and his lip swollen, but he wouldn't let Athena down when he'd promised he'd come over. They'd also asked Alex to join them and suggested she brings her boyfriend along. Leo knew Alex would question what had happened to him, but he was also sure she wouldn't tell Vinnie, given her relationship with the man these days.

Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown

The Sullivans

Shannon Sullivan
shhh.png

Shannon had taken Finn up on his offer to be her drinking partner and she'd talked him into accompanying her to some bars. They'd started off their evening where any respectful Sullivan would - in the Emerald. But after warming up, Shannon suggested they head somewhere a little fancier than the pub, especially as they'd dressed for somewhere a little "cleaner" than Conor's friendly, but crazy place.

As they walked along the street to one of Shannon's favourite bars, she linked her arm with her nephew's. "How are you even still single, Finnian?" she curiously asked him. "Any young man who keeps his dear aunt company on a night out is a keeper. I'm going to help you find yourself a girl tonight, are we clear?" she asked him. "It breaks my hear to see all of you handsome young Sullivans single. Conor, Carrick and Aidan. You should all be out breaking hearts by now," she sort of lectured him.

Bellz Bellz
Sinead Sullivan
gfb3daxcgr38.jpg
Sinead had woken up in a good mood that morning. Not only had she got her job back but she'd also reunited with the man she loved. It had been a long time since she'd felt so positive about life. She knew it might still be chilly outside, but she wanted to wear a pretty dress for her day with Angel. She settled for a knee-length black dress and some lace tights. Once she was ready to go out, she headed downstairs, managing to avoid her family completely. It wasn't until she stepped outside that she was intercepted, but luckily it was by David and he was always easy to fool, especially as he couldn't resist her sweet face. She'd told him she was spending the day with a close friend and shown him the gun that was in her pocket so he'd let her leave alone. Obviously, she stashed the gun away in the hedges so she didn't have to take it anywhere with her.

Sinead had so far had a wonderful day with Angel. They'd had lunch together and spent the afternoon walking around the city. As evening approached, Sinead was curious as to what was in store for the rest of their date. "So, Giovanni," she began, holding both of his hands in hers and facing him. "Where to next?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "I'm having such a good time I don't want it to stop just yet," she happily told him, her smile bright and infectious.

Enzyme Enzyme

Conor Sullivan
ccc.png

After receiving a call from one of his contacts, Conor locked his office door and rushed downstairs. There he saw Aidan and Carrick (Luca too?) in the lounge. "Alright, fellas. You all look like you're not busy tonight and I need some extra guys to help me. The next alcohol shipment is ready to collect and deliver to some of the pubs. I'm taking the van, so there's room for us all and I don't see why I should do all of the hard work in this family. So, who's helping?" he asked, a broad smile on his face. The sooner he was done, the sooner he could finally have a few drinks himself, so the extra hands would speed things up.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Lamia Lamia

James Porter
2b9c09af802880ade05953721660dec3--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg
James had been glad Lucy hadn't forced him to keep the money the previous night. He'd promised he would pay her back when he could and he had no excuse now he was back making money again. Following being caught by Shannon and Carrick, James had gone ahead and sleep in Lucy's bed with her. Shannon did say that was allowed, so why not?

With things still quiet as far as gang wars were concerned and with Lucy just returning, Conor had told James to relax for the evening and spend some time with Lucy. After the couple had taken Lady for a walk, James decided to let Lucy choose what to do with the rest of their evening. "Since you had a lousy time in New York, I think you're overdue an evening doing something you want," he told her. "So, what would you like to do, Lucy? Your choice, my treat," he told her, flashing a cheeky smile.

Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

rsz_12ae16ca97c565beb9d05f675e9001839.png

Angel and Sinead had gotten back in his car, driving for a good half an hour. Angel didn't openly tell her where they were going, but it was obvious he had a location in mind. He rested his open hand on hers as they drove, nodding along as she spoke. After passing a couple more buildings, the ocean had come into sight. Angel pulled off to a curb, looking to her with a smile. "Here we are." He stepped out into the brisk air, his breath freezing into a cloud. He walked over to the other side and helped Sinead out of the car. "We made it here just in time." Angel was referring to the sun setting behind the waves, turning the sky a bright purple. As they walked along the edge of the cliff, leading down to the beach, Angel turned to her. "It was a little risky wearing a dress today," Angel said, as he pulled his coat off of his back. He rested it on her shoulders, pulling her close to him. "Better?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

They took a sharp right, down the narrow pier. Only a few other couples roamed the walkway, giving them plenty of privacy. As they reached the end of the pier, Angel rested his elbows on the rail, overlooking the ocean. He looked to Sinead with warm smile. Once she looked to him, he slowly leaned in and kissed her. He couldn't help, but smile as they kissed. It was one of the best feelings. Kissing her made his senses go numb and sent electric shocks to his heart. As he pulled away, however, his smile began to fade. "Sinead," He licked his lips, "I've, uh, been thinking a lot lately. I really, really want to be with you, but you have to understand, I can't walk away from my job. It's just who I am."

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Sinead Sullivan
hbjb.png

Sinead watched out of the window as Angel drove them to the mystery destination, feeling the warmth of his hand on hers during the journey. As she saw the ocean, a small smile grew on her face and when he parked the car up by it, her grin only grew. As she got out of the car, she felt the cold and rubbed the tops of her arms. She looked at the beautiful sight the setting sun was casting, momentarily getting lost in the pretty colours all around. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he mentioned her weather inappropriate dress. "Um, well I did ask you for clues yesterday and you gave away nothing, mister," she playfully berated him. But then he rested his coat over her shoulders and her face softened. "Much better," she confirmed, looking appreciatively to his face. "Thank you," she quietly told him.

Sinead walked with Angel along the pier, stopping when they reached the end and Angel rested his elbows on the rail. When he leaned in to kiss her, she gladly obliged and could sense how happy being with her was making him. Though, that feeling became confused when he pulled away and allowed his smile to fade. Before she had chance to worry if she'd done something wrong, he began speaking about his job. She wasn't sure why he would walk back into her life one day and start talking about how important this job was the next. "Which part of the job is important to you?" she asked. "I mean, you can still be loyal to Vinnie by looking after his businesses. Didn't you have a restaurant? You have a lot of charisma and a good manner, you could run many successful restaurants on behalf of the Romanos." She shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to tell me," she said, the uncertainty evident in her lower than usual tone.

Enzyme Enzyme

Aidan Sullivan

Aidan has been chatting with the other guys when he saw Conor come downstairs to the lounge. He stood up, "I'm up for it." He answered when Conor question who would help with the shipment. The boy didn't have anything to do so this would be a good way to keep himself busy.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer

tumblr_inline_ok45bil9Bh1rlybbs_250.gif

Athena had just finished her shift at the Crystal Ballroom and she was walking home, the snow crunching beneath her feet with each step. It was clear the girl had just got off her shift as she had on dressy clothing. Currently, the eighteen year-old was wearing an emerald, strapless sparkly dress which came a little above her knees.
She spotted a familiar figure as she walked up the steps to her apartment.

The previous night still had her a bit worried but overall, she shook the incident off her shoulders. Nevertheless, Vinnie would hopefully never know about it so the two didn't have to worry about it.

"Well hello there." Athena greeted with a sweet smile. She took out her key and unlocked the door, walking in and letting Leo in as well. Her boots would be kicked off her feet and her heavy coat would be hung upon the coat rack.
Seeing as Leo was here, Athena hoped that Alex would arrive soon with her secret boyfriend hopefully.

Her attention would soon be directed to Leo, "So how are you feeling today?" Athena asked, an unusual raspy tone in her voice due to singing all night. She chuckled at the odd sound of her voice. The girl attempted to clear her throat as she quickly headed to the kitchen nearby to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Her head popped up from looking in the fridge, "Would you like anything to drink or anything?" Athena asked with a soft smile.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: neverbackdown neverbackdown

Alexandra Romano
c66573466bf92162b077a1afae8df5e3--selena-gomez-hair-selena-gomez-fotos.jpg

Today was Alex's first day off work in about two weeks and so she happily spent the morning lounging her bed. She had been in contact with Athena the night before and was glad to receive the invitation to hang out with her and Leo, while they tried to convince her to bring her 'mystery man' Alex pretended that she might but she knew it wasnt a good idea, even if they werent involved with the family business she knew they would never approve. After a few hours of enjoying doing nothing, Alex eventually got out of bed and went to get changed, she decided to wear something comfortable since she always had to look well kept and business like in work. When she had gotten dressed and eaten some food, Alex grabbed her bag and left the apartment. It was a thirty minute walk to Athena's but Alex didnt mind it, she enjoyed being out in the fresh air and something about walking calmed her, allowing her to relax, it was why she had so many adventures when she was living back in the family house.
Alex hadn't felt this peaceful in years, she felt that distancing herself from Romano business was the best idea she ever had and the fact that she was dating the Sullivan boss left her with no worries that she may be hurt or attacked. For once, Alex felt safe to the point that she no longer felt the need to carry a weapon on her and this only added to the feeling that she was living a normal life. The road was unusually quiet for this time of evening but Alex took no notice of this as she got lost in her own thoughts. She wondered how Nicolo and Olivia's date went last night and if they enjoyed the restaurant. She also couldnt wait to catch up with Leo and Athena to see what they did yesterday.

Mentioned Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia (giving Leo a chance to answer Athena before Alex shows up and begins questioning him haha)

Nicolo Romano
Nick-Jonas-2016-Press-Shot-3-Photo-Credit-Yu-Tsai-1-360x360.jpg

When the doctor informed him the night before that Olivia was going to live, he couldnt explain the relief that lifted from his chest and for the first time in a long Nicolo cried, however he put this down to the relief. He had never been so worried or sick before as when he saw Olivia covered in blood on her pourch.
Nicolo had spent the night in the hospital, sitting in a chair beside Olivia's bed. He had dozed in and out of sleep but he found it hard to properly fall asleep as he was afraid to miss Olivia walking up. A sudden movement caught Nicolo's eye and he turned to see Olivia's eyes were open. When she called his name, Nicolo sat forward leaning towards her he gently took her hand "I'm right here" he assured her. The worry was still evident on his face but there was also a strong hint of relief present. "How are you feeling?" Concern laced in his tone.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Olivia Svensson
tumblr_otcpoe2tkx1u95i7to1_1280-jpg.356080

Olivia smiled when she heard Nicolo's voice, confirmation it was him sat there. Her eyes were still trying to focus whilst everything else seemed to have already caught up. The memories of what happened and the pain in the left side of her abdomen. The location of the stab wound had thankfully missed hitting any organs, so it was mostly the blood loss and exposure to the freezing cold that had made things more serious.

"It's hurts..." she quietly told him. Her vision became clearer, allowing her to focus properly on his face. "It was awful... I was so afraid, until you showed up."

Leo Davide
lllll-png.356447

"Hi there, Athena," he pleasantly greeted her, leaning against the wall as she unlocked the door. He'd at least cheered up a little since the previous night.

"I feel sore and achy, but a little less angry," he told her. "How do you feel?" he asked, knowing she'd suffered too, by having a gun held to her head. "It sounds like you've have a good day at work, singing," he remarked, picking up on the sound of her voice. When offered a drink he thought for a moment, knowing she didn't drink alcohol. "Have you got an juice?" he asked. "Did Alex confirm if she was going to join us?"

neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Lucy Sullivan

306af49aeed89411382d1be3bed452dd--amber-hair-colors-amber-heard-hair.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy had slept for the first time in a long time, James having slept in the same bed was comforting and she felt safe for once. That morning she was a bit groggy due to having not slept in a while but with a quick coffee fix she was good to go. Around the evening, James and herself took Lady for a walk, Lucy admired the light snow on the ground and was thankful to be out of the buckets of snow that New York had. Lady had reacted better with her after having slept at the foot of the bed between the couple. Lucy was sure the walks were helping her warm up to her better though, she had been hurt when the dog had not recognized her the day before.

Lucy bit her lip in thought when James told her that she could choose what they could do that night. "Hmmmmmm, its been so long I think I've forgotten what there is to do around these parts." She admitted shyly at his cheeky grin and lifted a finger to poke his cheek teasingly. "I mean my hobbies in New York were pretty limited but that city never seems to sleep, so this place seems....boring." Lucy was only partially kidding when she said this, having missed the excitement of New York but missing the people and atmosphere of Chicago. "I kinda want to shoot at stuff." She chuckled before remembering that the gift she had for James. "Speaking of which! Stay right there!" Lucy scurried off to grab the gift and grabbed the case that it was in. Grabbing the case, she carefully came back into the room and presented it to him.

(Lol soo its a gun, lol the same one she used in New York and it was given to her...backstory on that to come later. But you can choose what it looks like and such..We needed one hardcore couple who gives weapons as romantic itemsXD )
Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Finn had no doubt that his Aunt was a good time. It was refreshing to see her in such high spirits tonight, Finn wished he had thought about going out to keep her company sooner, feeling bad that she felt she had to drink alone. They stopped at the Emerald getting a warm up round of drinks in and some good conversation before his Aunt suggested they head over to somewhere a little more high class. He had no arguments and followed happily along, holding out his arm for her to take like the gentleman he was.

Finn watched his breath reveal itself in the cold air of the evening and smiled widely at his Aunt's words, giving her a small laugh and a firm nod of his head. "Crystal Clear Aunt Shan." He laughed. "Though I wish you luck with this, for I haven't been with a girl in a while and I think I have forgotten what it's like to talk to one that isn't related to me." He added and sighed as he glanced at her from the side. "Carrick and Aidan are still young, not like this old man. They still have plenty of miles to go, I'm sure there is a woman for them right around the corner...they just have to get down the street first." Finn gave her a teasing and easy going smile.​

Lorenzo Romano
pedro-pascal-narcos-cover-gq-spain-3.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown
@Maiza Avaro

Lorenzo leaned against Vinnie’s office wall, gently holding his glass of scotch. He had mulled over the situation multiple times over the past few hours, and he figured his cousin did as well.

Taking a sip of his scotch, enjoying the refreshing taste. “Back in San Diego, I had a method I feel would work best here.” Recalling the method in full, he continued. “We would need to capture a Sullivan, which Angel seems fairly adept at that aspect. After that, i’d step in. Simply talking to them, breaking them down, just to the point when they see suicide as the most obvious option.” Taking a sip, he continued. “It leaves no trace of us, and Nicolo would be welcomed to join me. Since he craves revenge so dearly...”

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

c4yhxv3oym1fyxmy.jpg

Angel looked out at the sea as Sinead explained the non-violent jobs he could partake in within the family. He shook his head lightly, looking back to her. "That's not what i'm getting at." He moved his body towards her, holding both of her hands. "A while back, you told me I wasn't who everyone accused me of being. I wanted to believe you, but it's not true. I'm a murderer, Sinead. Sure, my job is to schedule meetings, control product ratios, and cash flow, but i'm also the one to pull the trigger. Ever since I met you, when it comes to physically hurting your family, I refuse to partake in any violent acts. That doesn't mean I don't hurt other people, though."

He rubbed his thumbs on the back of her hands. Angel was not an emotional guy. If there was ever a time he would display any emotions, it would be now. "I love you and I don't want to screw it up again, but you're gonna' have to accept me for who I am." He looked into her eyes, allowing his regret and sorrow to poor out of his retinas. "Like I said, I won't do anything to physically hurt you or your family. I, however, can't stop them from doing it. That's why, when the day comes, I want you to kill anyone bastard who tries to harm you in any way, Romano or not. Do you carry a weapon on you?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer

tumblr_inline_ok45bil9Bh1rlybbs_250.gif

Athena looked towards him as she heard his answer and question. "Apart from a bruise on my hip, I'm doing okay." She replied. The man had a pretty tight grip, which caused her to get a bruise but it would go away with time. The gun held to her head was pretty frightening but the girl was grateful that nothing worse had occurred.

She nodded as he commented on her singing, "Yeah, I was the only singer today surprisingly so it was a busy day." Athena stated as she grabbed a bottle of grape juice, hearing him ask about juice. Athena walked towards him, handing him the drink.
Athena smiled when he asked about Alex, "She told me that she would be coming." Thena answered, taking a sip from the bottled water in her hand.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
hbjb-png.356529

Sinead looked to Angel and bit her lip as he said he wasn't getting at what she thought he was. She looked down to her hands as he held them, just listening as he told her he was a murderer. "I'm... I'm glad you wouldn't hurt my family," she assured him. She wasn't a religious person, so not bound by fear of a God she didn't believe in, but she was still a person who held morals and a belief innocent people should not be harmed. She sighed as he rubbed the back of her hands, saying how much he loved her. She loved him too and she couldn't lose him, not again. She just wished they could go off and be together in their own little world.

She met his eyes, picking up on the regret they seemed to reflect whilst he continued to reassure her he wouldn't hurt her or her family. Angel had told her he was a murderer and she knew other murderers, men and women who had killed people, but none of their victims truly "innocent". She knew the killers withing the Sullivans wouldn't harm her. Lucy was a killer, but Sinead knew how kind, caring and loving her sister was. James was a killer and as much as Sinead pretended otherwise, he killed quite frequently, but he was also nothing but sweet and protective of her family. Many of her loved ones were killers, so she had to wonder if that was just always going to be the kind of people she attracted.

"Well, I don't think anyone is going to try to harm me. Our two worlds have stopped fighting now. If you're not going to hurt me or my family, I suppose I could learn to accept what you do. I've had to do it with many loved ones," she admitted. When he said he wanted her to kill anyone who tries to harm her, she quickly looked up to him. "Watch your language, Giovanni! A gentleman doesn't swear in front of a lady!" she berated him, though it barely ever sounded serious mixed with her sweet tone. "I would hope there would be other options before I resort to killing them," she replied. Though her tone was matter of fact, she hadn't actually said no to it. If it had been her life or the gunman's the night her dad was killed, she knew she would have had to kill the gunman to save herself. "I'm supposed to carry a gun," she awkwardly told Angel. "James and Conor make me take a gun out with me, but I don't have it on me. I always hide it as soon as I leave the driveway." She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly felt like she was in the wrong, like carrying a gun was the right thing to do.
Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back