• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lorenzo Romano
07bac241df4c3c4abf0c8d202d4d531f--pedro-pascal-posing-guide.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lorenzo began to zone out, seeing as he lacked the knowledge of who the people Angel and Vinnie were talking about. But it sounded like they were organizing a situation similar to one he ran often in the Cartel. It was effective, and usually did its job. This man, Angel, seemed fairly capable of completing the job.

Once the other man sauntered out, he stood straight up, a pair of annoyed emerald eyes boring into Vinnie's. "Now I played my part, but I feel your abusing my skills. It seems like you don't want another one of my tricks like in '36 eh?" A sly smirk began to rise, as he gently set his whiskey down on the table. He was going to give his cousin his mind alright.

Sinead Sullivan
jhb-png.354243

Sinead had been quite surprised when Carrick thanked her for keeping his hiding spot a secret. The kiss her brother placed on her cheek made her smile and blush a little. She wondered if perhaps he didn't hate her so much. With everyone seeming to go off into smaller groups to discuss what had happened at the meeting, Sinead was the first to answer the ringing telephone. "Hello? This is Sinead speaking," she sweetly spoke and waited for the caller's response.

Conor returned to Emmet and pointed to his father's office. "Can we go talk?" he asked. It wasn't just about the outcome of the meeting, but Conor also felt he owed an explanation about the narcotics revelation.

Enzyme Enzyme @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

James Porter

tumblr_mu30zlcun11rkyum0o1_500-gif.354533

James listened as Lucy said she was serious about their relationship and he quickly nodded. "I'm committed to us too, Lucy. I've never been interested in anything long-term before, but you've changed that. I am angry, but I can get past that because I know we're worth a second chance," he assured her.

James placed his hands on Lucy's waist and lifted her up before sitting her on the bonnet of the car. It was his car anyway. He kept his hands on her waist and looked into her eyes, a smile growing on his serious face. "Are you going to kiss me and make it up to me, then?" he asked, his voice flirtatious. "You've got a lot of making up to do tonight."

Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Alexandra Romano
img-thing

"
Fortuna and Lorenzo went but even with the two of them there would not be enough to keep Angel and my Father on good behaviour" She sighed. Alex listened to Leo's words and nodded her head "I know what you mean and I suppose if its really want you want then I cant tell you otherwise, Im sure Angel or Dad would help". Alex smiled when he said that he wouldnt be able to hurt Athena "Im glad to hear, because I wouldnt want to hurt you" she said with a sort of playful tone "yous are good together Leo and you deserve happiness so dont be afraid that she'll stop seeing you, she understands none of this is your fault and shes not the kind of person that would let it effect her" Alex used a reassuring tone as she said this

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Vincenzo Romano
eye-candy-josh-brolin-4-jpg.332446

"Angel," Vinnie said, before the man had chance to leave. "I'm giving you plenty of freedom where Lucy and Sinead are concerned. But do you remember that thing I was saying about not really trusting anyone? And the fact this is my business? We work on Emmet together. You're like another son to me, but if you go behind my back, I won't spare you any soft treatment. We have to make sure removing Emmet from the equation won't send shockwaves and feed anything to the cops or the other gangs presently hiding in the shadows."

When Angel left, Vinnie turned to listen to what Lorenzo had to say. If he wanted to bring that shit up now, that was his decision. "What's wrong, Lorenzo? Feeling left out, are we?" he sarcastically asked. "Come on, then. Spill your thoughts to me. I know you're dying to speak."
Enzyme Enzyme ReverseTex ReverseTex

Leo Davide
1443466342_avhb4c5r91q-jpg.354158

Leo smirked as he imagined Vinnie and Angel with the Sullivans. It was then he knew the meeting wouldn't have gone down too well and that he would still need to tell Vinnie to calm the Hell down. He nodded when she said Angel or her father would help. Even though Vinnie had tried many times to get Leo to be more like a gang member, Leo still felt to ask Vinnie's help would prove him right and perhaps actually disappoint the man. He knew the reason he was trusted around Vinnie's daughters was because the was considered "safe".

"I know you're right, Alex. I just can't stop feeling guilty, like she wouldn't have seen those things had I not taken her out to those places." He decided to try lighten the tone. "What about you, anyway? Aren't you dating anyone?"
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Kate Henderson
scarlett-johansson5-jpg.315824

Kate has been thinking about the kiss Luca had given her before he left for his meeting with the Sullivans. He hadn't given her chance to respond, but all she knew was he'd taken his damn time about it. When she heard the apartment door close, she figured it was Luca returning home. "How did the meeting go?" she called out. Having not seen him to try gauge his facial expression, she wasn't sure. However, she'd known Vinnie for some time and she didn't doubt he would have made it difficult, at the very least. Angel was always an interesting guy to her, but she doubted the man would be comfortable with peace.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited:
Lorenzo Romano
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lorenzo took a deep breath, trying to maintain his cool demeanor. "Damn right I am. I probably have more qualifications than half of your dogs here! And what, you just throw me to the side, to piss me off? To prove a point? You need to fucking grow up Vincenzo."

Fuck staying calm, Vinnie needed to get over his problems with him. They were family, not enemies. "You treat me as if i'm one of those Irishmen that walked in here! I'd be better off kissing their asses than yours, because at least i'll be treated with respect." Though his Tuscan rage was flaring now, his eyes oddly enough stayed their solitary shade of content.

Last edited:
Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0785.JPG

Angel was surprised to hear Sinead's voice, figuring he had a one in seven shot. He leaned against the side of the telephone booth, rest the phone against his ear. "Hey, Sinead. Sorry if I got your hopes up, but it's Angel. I figured your family would never let me speak to you." He looked out the window, watching the cars pass. "Um... You've probably heard by now, but the meeting didn't go well." He rubbed his hand against his temple, his words starting to fumble out now. "Some very bad things are gonna' happen and I won't be able to control them. I... I can't see you for awhile, so I wanted to call to let you know that I love you and... Even if I didn't act like it, that night meant the world to me."​

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0774.JPG

Emmet was resting against the hallway wall, his hand rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was obvious he was beyond displeased with the turnout of the meeting. He looked up as Conor addressed him, nodding his head with a, "sure." He opened the door to his office, moving to his chair. As he sat, he let out a built up sigh and leaned back in his chair. He was exhausted and wanted to put this awful day behind him. He had completely forgotten that his birthday was next week, but at this point, there wasn't much to celebrate. He tilted his head as he looked to Conor, his nostrils expanding in anger. "Have you lost your bloody mind? Narcotics, Conor? Why would you get involved with such a filthy habit?

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
jhb-png.354243

Sinead smiled to herself when she heard Angel's voice. She looked around to check nobody was nearby but still kept her voice lower than usual. "It's always lovely to hear from you," she assured him. When he mentioned the meeting she sighed. "I've heard, but I expected nothing good to come of it, not with your boss there."

Angel then went on to say some bad things were going to happen and that he couldn't see her for a while. He said he loved her and the night they'd had together meant a lot to him, but by this point it fell of deaf ears. He'd pushed himself so deeply into her heart that the only thing that kept her positive was knowing she'd see him. She loved him far too much and though she couldn't stop that, she still knew it was unhealthy. "I don't believe you," she softly told him, though her voice faltered as she tried to keep her emotions under control. "I'm better than this. You got what you wanted out of me and now you want shut of me. Before you walk away to find another lady to use, can you just answer me one question? Was that one night really worth getting shot for? Because that's just a whole lot of crazy right there." Sinead's tone was snappy and would sound cold. On the inside, she'd felt her heart break. As far as she was concerned he'd used her and now he was dumping her.

Conor Sullivan
inuhj.png

Conor took a seat opposite his father. He could tell how exhausted and angry the man was, and he figured his little side venture only intensified that. There was only one person who could fill him with genuine fear and regret and here Emmet was. "I was desperate. Vinnie was threatening us all, our family was too scared to leave the house alone. Kane Anders offered us protection and in return I just had to supply him with the drugs shipments so he could sell them on. I hated myself for it too. But it paid off. Lucy and James could be dead right now had Kane not kept to his word and saved them." Conor rubbed the back of his head as the pain refused to settle. "I'm sorry. I failed you while you were away and I got desperate."

Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
Vincenzo Romano
eye-candy-josh-brolin-4-jpg.332446

Vinnie almost rolled his eyes as Lorenzo replied to him. He was losing his patience and didn't have it in him to listen to people whining in his ear. "I didn't throw you anywhere. You're exactly where you put yourself. You crossed me and I've been accommodating enough to let you back into my family. As for tonight, you could have spoken up but I know you just wanted to listen and pass judgement later." He shook his head and smirked. "I don't have to grow up. I can do whatever the fuck I want, or didn't you get the message during our meeting?"

"Listen now," he said, pointing at his cousin. "If I was treating you like a Sullivan, you wouldn't have made it through the door alive. What do I have to do?" he asked. "What is it you want from me? The last thing I need it this kind of distraction and to keep checking you're not feeling undervalued, so tell me now."

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0785.JPG

Angel kept the phone to his temple. While he tried to play it off like he was doing this for her, he knew his reasons were completely selfish. She made him feel things he didn't want to feel. She diluted his mind and took away his focus. He knew the severity of his next jobs and Sinead would make him less efficient. "What?" He asked when she told him she didn't believe him. "I know you're better than this, Sinead. I've told you from the beginning I didn't deserve you. You were wrong about me, I'm not better than this."

He pressed his knuckles against the window. Suddenly feeling constrained and clausterphobic in the small glass box. "Sinead, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and that terrifies me beyond belief. You're beautiful, sweet, and have a promising future. You don't need me, and I sure as hell don't deserve you. I'm going to do some very bad things soon and I can't have you been involved. I won't let you get hurt."

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0793.GIF

Emmet, couldn't keep the anger in his face. He was too tired to discipline his son, not only that, but he knew he wasn't entirely responsible. "No, Conor, it's my fault. I left you with too much responsibility at a dark time for our family. You handled it better than anyone else could and you did what you needed to do. You saved your family, and that's all that matters."

He stood up, looking to Conor. He rested his hand on the back of Conor's neck, looking him in the eyes. "Nothing is more important than family." He pulled him, hugging him tightly.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
jhb-png.354243

Sinead listened to Angel speak and could no longer stop her eyes from filling with tears. The way he was saying she didn't need him and he didn't deserve her made her think this was his way of confirming their relationship was over. "Yes, it seems I was wrong about you, Angel. You're wrong about me too. I don't have a future and that's all because of Vinnie. It's too late, because you've already hurt me. You should never have got in the way of that bullet because what you have done since then is far more painful." She quickly wiped her eyes on her sleeve. "You would rather do bad things than love and be loved. If you're so willing to do Vinnie's dirty work, then you really are just another puppet to the Romanos." She picked at the healing skin on her knee as she fell silent for a brief time. She was starting to worry she was losing herself and her thoughts felt so jumbled. "I wish I could tell you how much it hurts to know you never truly loved me and that I was so foolish to let you do this. But you wouldn't understand, because all you care about is hurting people and pleasing yourself, like people warned me."

Conor Sullivan
inuhj-png.354743

"I was handling things fine, but then Vinnie had us tortured and tried to kill the people I care about. Everything just spiralled out of control," Conor said. "I hate that I couldn't do better but I will try harder this time. I'll do whatever you need me to do to help our family." Conor felt relief when Emmet pulled him in for a tight hug. He looked up to his father and the thought of disappointing him tore him up. "Thank you, dad," he said, glad the man didn't hate him or want him away from the business.
Enzyme Enzyme

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0794.JPG

Angel leaned all of his weight against the glass. A small line had formed outside the phone booth, impatient pedestrians tapping their feet and checking their watches. Angel didn't seem bothered, he was too enveloped to even notice them. "If you think this is for anyone else other than you, than you're wrong. I thought you'd understand. I've been punched, I've been stabbed, I've been shot, yet this is the most painful thing I've ever had to do." He shook his head. He knew the longer he stayed on the phone, the more he'd question himself. "I don't have a choice. Goodbye." He pressed the phone against the holster, ending the call. He ran his hands through his hair before letting out a sigh. He opened up the sliding door, someone quickly rushing in to take his place. He checked his watch, he was already behind schedule. "The angel from hell," He muttered to himself.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan

tumblr_n0unpusNHq1r8rx02o10_250.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was surprised when he lifted her onto the car and let out a little squeak in response. Letting out a small laugh, she watched a smile grow on his face and blushed as he asked if she was going to kiss and make up, adding that she had a lot of making up to do. Rolling her eyes, she nodded her head before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips. The kiss itself was longer than usual, being so close to losing him made her want to kiss him endlessly. But after a few more peaceful moments, she pulled her lips away and leaned back to look at him.

"I still don't believe I will ever deserve you, but I'm so lucky to have you." She murmured to him lovingly before looking back towards the house and sighing. "So the sleezy fucker didn't want to make a deal with us hmm?" Lucy was referring to Vinnie. Fortunately he let her help James pay off his debts, giving him more time to do something about the warehouse debts. But his "kindness" only extended that far.​

James Porter
dd07dad2a1af285bff135c4b19a8b50b--arrow-tv-stephen-amell.jpg

There was more passion to the kiss than normal and intensity to the way James kissed her, so much that he struggled to let it end. But when it did, he met Lucy's gaze and sent her a playful smile. His smile faded when she mentioned she didn't believe she deserved him. "That kind of talk isn't healthy, Lucy. I can argue with you until the cows come home, but if you're not going to believe it, you'll never be able to fully embrace us. Stop overthinking this," he told her. He playfully ruffled her hair to try lighten the moment.

"Vinnie was just wasting our time. He pretended to be open to what your father was suggesting, but then he just flipped the switch and rejected the lot of it. He doesn't want peace, he just wants chaos. He and Angel are a match made in Hell. If there was ever any uncertainty, they proved all they want to do is spread fear and violence across this city." He sighed. "Things aren't going to improve any time soon, that much is clear. As far as I'm concerned, the Sullivans need to get in first and I'll gladly take down as many Romanos as needed to protect your family."

Bellz Bellz

Sinead Sullivan

01bbf2e9571cb35389a1f3efefb20093.jpg

When Angel ended the call, Sinead sat holding the receiver to her chest for a time, unable to process what had just happened for some time. When she placed the receiver back in its place, everything suddenly hit her. She was glad nobody else was around as she suddenly began sobbing, so much that it made her chest hurt and she struggled to catch her breath. She'd never felt this kind of rejection before and it physically hurt. She felt sick. Hearing Conor's footsteps as he left his father's study, she quickly dried her eyes and tried to compose herself. "C=Conor," her voice faltered. "How about we both go out and get so drunk we can't feel our legs?" she called out to him.

"Sorry, love," he shouted back. In his own state, he didn't look to Sinead and just grabbed his glass of water to take upstairs with him. "I need to lay down for a bit and get rrid of this headache. Another time," he told her, before heading upstairs.

Sinead remembered she'd once lived on her own and had loved to party back then. So, she got dressed up in a tight dress, brushed her hair and grabbed her handbag. She figured she didn't need a babysitter and refused to be confined to the house for everyone else's mistakes. When she stepped outside, she noticed Lucy and James romancing a short distance away. She envied how happy they both were and that they didn't have to hide their love. She then set her eyes upon David and approached him. "David, be a darling and drive me into the city, will you?" When he refused, muttering something about needing to keep an eye on the house and not wanting to get into trouble for taking her out alone, she shook her head in frustration. "Fine, I'll walk," she told him, before marching off down the driveway."

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

la-la-land-light-sky.jpg

Angel had suddenly lost all motivation to continue forth with his operations. He thought it had something to do with Sinead, but didn't allow his mind to wander to that place. Instead, he decided to take a detour. He looked up to see the streetlights illuminating a large sign, reading, "Navy Pier". He must've walked for quite sometime, for he had ended up in Illinois. He figured a pier would be the perfect place to clear his mind, so he took a left towards the ocean.

The salty breeze pushed through his hair, allowing him to close his eyes for a peaceful moment. He continued down the board walk towards the ocean. As he walked, he saw couples enjoying the view, depending on only each other. He couldn't help but smile, wondering if he would ever achieve that level of happiness one day. Kids happily ran past him down the pier, completely oblivious as to who he was. For a moment he wasn't a gangster, a murderer, a heart breaker. He was "Giovanni Gambino", not "Angel".

He eventually reached the end of the pier, looking out to the sun hiding behind the waves. The orange glow of the sunset reflected off of the water, giving off the illusion of nirvana. He knew the only person he wanted to share this was was Sinead. It was incredibly painful to end something promising with someone he cared about because he didn't want to hurt her. He knew if he stayed with Sinead, it would lead to her being killed. The thought made him sick. It was a painful choice, but he was sure he had made the right decision, for her and for the future of the Romano family.

Last edited:
Lucy Sullivan

252bb266d2423edd897ce20995cea778--amber-heard-girl-crushes.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy listened to James as he told her that her way of talking wasn't healthy. She frowned slightly and nodded her head, looking like a child being scolded. After a beat of silence, James reached a hand up and ruffled her hair. "Hey!" She giggled and grabbed his wrist. "Do you know how long it takes to style my hair every morning!" Of course she was only joking, not actually caring if he messed up her hair.
Lucy looked saddened when James told her how the meeting went. Her father and Conor were trying very hard to just end a lot of this and Vinnie didn't want anything to do with peace. "Don't they realize that their desire for violence is their fatal flaw." She shook her head slowly and bit her lip, "That's what will end up destroying the lot of them in the end." Lucy fixed the hair that James had messed up and smiled softly as he said he would take down as many Romano's needed to protect her family. "They are basically your family too ya know." She mused, recalling Conor had told Kane that he was as good as family not too long ago.

She was about to say more when she heard a pair of heels clicking down the driveway. Squinting in the dark she noticed her sister hurrying down the driveway, seeming to be upset about something. Lucy looked to James for a moment before turning back to Sinead. "Sin? Where are you going all by yourself?" She asked, her voice full of concern for her sister. "Do you want someone to come with you?" Even if she were to say no, Lucy would feel obligated to go with her anyway. "Are you alright?"​

James Porter and Sinead Sullivan

dd07dad2a1af285bff135c4b19a8b50b-arrow-tv-stephen-amell-jpg.354761
01bbf2e9571cb35389a1f3efefb20093-jpg.354763

James shrugged his shoulders. "If you ask me, I'd say now would be a good time to strike the Romanos, but it's ultimately your father's decision. We shouldn't keep sitting around giving them time to think. Especially not when Vinnie appears so smug and confident that he'll start slipping up. And we're not the only gang in the city who despises them - the others are just too afraid to step up when really they should be forming alliances." James nodded when Lucy said the Sullivans are his family too. The possibility of ending his relationship with Lucy had made him question if her family would still embrace him if he'd finished with her.

When Lucy turned to Sinead, James dropped back a little so she wouldn't feel outnumbered.

"I'm going out for some drinks, Luce," Sinead told her. "No, I don't want anyone to come with me. I'm perfectly capable of finding my way to a club, I did it all the time back when I lived in my own place. If anything, it's probably safer if I go on my own," she distantly told her sister. "I'm alright. You and James spend some time together, will you?" she said, forcing a weak smile.
Bellz Bellz

Lorenzo Romano
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lorenzo’s emerald eyes narrowed into blades as Vinnie approached him, seeing his Sullivan comment hit exactly as aimed. “Do you know why I betrayed you? No you don’t, because your still the narrow-minded prick you were back in Italy!” Stepping up to Vinnie, the two practically touching at this point, his eye contact didn’t waver. The two were relatively the same stature, youth on Lorenzo’s side though, as well as a few push-ups.

Grabbing his cousin by his suit lapel’s, he growled. “You beat me, I tell you why I did what I did, then i’ll leave. You win, we start fresh. Comprende?” Not waiting for a reply, Lorenzo threw the meat bag of Vinnie towards the table they had been seated at a few minutes ago...

Lucy Sullivan

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy wasn't convinced that her sister was alright. No one wanted to go drink on their own for fun, it was normally to get drunk for screwing something up and the bonus was that you could be alone and not have to worry about others. But if her sister wanted her space, she would give it to her. "Oh...well alright doll...just please be careful...I want you home in one piece." Lucy was serious about this, they stayed inside today in order to stay out of Romano trouble and now it seemed that her sister was uncharacteristically going to just dive right into danger.

Looking to James, she wonder what he thought of this little adventure Sinead was going on and wondered if he would say anything about her going alone. It wasn't wise to go out alone as a woman in general, but to be a Sullivan woman...well there was more than one target stuck to the back of their heads. Lucy wanted to follow her...see where she was heading but she knew that would be a deceitful thing to do. Privacy was privacy.​

James Porter and Sinead Sullivan

"Goodnight, Lucy," Sinead said to her sister before continuing on her way.

James looked to Lucy with curiosity. "So what's the plan then?" he asked. He'd expected Sinead wouldn't be going anywhere or he was about to get dragged out with the two sisters. He figured Lucy had another idea up her sleeve.​

Lucy Sullivan

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy bit her lip and watched Sinead continue on her way before turning to James, who asked what the plan was now. He seemed to know her too well, for she did have a little plan formulating in her head. "Well," She turned to James before explaining. "I was thinking I could follow her...I don't think its safe for her to go out alone like this...but I also want to give her the space she needs." Giving a long sigh, she looked into his eyes. "What should we do?"

Last edited:
James Porter

James looked to Lucy when she asked him what they should do but he got the impression she already had an idea. He would offer his own suggestions nonetheless. "Personally? In light of what's going on these days I say we drag her back into the house and don't let her go anywhere. There's plenty of people in there to keep an eye on her. I'm not one to indulge in playing along, but if you really are thinking of letting her go and following her, you can't go alone."

Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano
img-thing

Alex gave a faint but reassuring smile when Leo blamed himself "Dont be thinking that way Leo, none of it is your fault, you didnt deserve any of that crap either but for Athena, she's practically a Romano and while she wouldnt be used to it per say, she is aware of things" alex shrugged "it comes with the territory unfortunately" . When he asked if she was dating anyone, Alex froze for a second as she figured out if she should lie or if she should give the faint truth. A smile played on her lips as she thought about Conor and she knew there was no point in lying "Well there's a guy and I think I love him but I don't know how long it will last" her voice had a tone of sadness to it which she quickly cleared away "there's just a lot of Drama surrounding us" she added. Alex took a sip of her drink before looking back at Leo "lifes complicated" she muttered.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme
(Not sure if this counts as taking control of another character but if it does please excuse me DX lol please don't kill me)

After a brief discussion on what should be done about Sinead, James begrudgingly agreed (by what some would call the grace of god) to let Lucy follow Sinead but not without giving her some sort of weapon to defend the two if anything were to happen. And just like that Lucy kissed James before she was following her sister on foot, luckily for her, she wore shoes that were comfortable and the trek wouldn't tear up her feet. She wondered what the hell her sister was up to and why she was in such a bad mood.

She struggled with herself for a while wondering if this type of thing was even ethical. Her mind wanted to argue that it wasn't but she knew deep down that it was for the safety of her sister and in her best interest if Lucy were to follow her. Lucy rounded the same corner her sister had a 100 feet ahead before continuing on, watching over her every movement and watching others who passed her by. Lucy's guilt would eventually get the best of her, but for now she rationalized that she was Sinead's extra eyes and ears. A guardian angel of sorts.

IMG_0796.JPG

The large ford slowly circled the Sullivan residents, gingerly creeping around the corners. The headlights were bright, exposing every shadow in the nearby vicinity. The muffler roared and backfired as the tires slowly trekked forward, clearly displeased at the slow pace it was moving at. The headlights shinned heavily on the back of Lucy as she followed her sister, proving the perfect scenario had arose.

The car quickly sped up, moving a good four feet infront of Lucy. As the car stayed at a steady pace, the back doors flew open. Two large men, fedoras covering their heads and large trench coats covering their torsos, approached Lucy. Their gloved hands wrapped around her shoulders, dragging her to the back of the car. Two men, armed with tommy guns, sat on the side benches. They were clearly expecting to mow down some henchmen before getting to her, but they were proven to be unnecessary. As Lucy's flailing body was carried into the back of the car, a burlap sack was roughly pulled over her head. She was dragged to the end of the car, the two armed men slamming the doors closed. The ford quickly sped off, only leaving a smoke trail behind.

Bellz Bellz

Lucy Sullivan

Enzyme Enzyme
Lucy had been minding her own business and was far too distracted by keeping an eye on Sinead to know that she was being tailed. Just as Sinead turned another corner and disappeared out of sight, the doors of a large ford van flew open and two men were marching after her with a purpose. Lucy was about to fight them off, but the large men grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and began dragging her towards the van. "Let me go!" She cried out. "Not this bullshit again!" She growled in frustration, wiggling and kicking at the men roughly trying hard to break free.

A sack was placed over her head and she was suddenly surrounded by darkness. The doors to the van had seemed to close and the sudden shift of the van and herself told her that it was speeding off. "What the hell is the meaning of this! Let me out of here!." She kicked the nearest figure to her left and heard a groan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back