• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
18d5704bce8c33b883165687871f82e1.jpg
Carrick raised an eyebrow at her before shaking his head. "What exactly am I trying to do Sunny? Because as far as I know, I'm just showing some type of affection to my sister." It honestly bothered him that Sinead though he was playing some kind of joke on her. Sure he didn't like but that he didn't dislike her, he just loathed her actions toward the Sullivan. In all honesty, when he was growing up Sinead was the one person who he looked up, someone he felt that could connect with but then she left home. It broke his heart back then because she left without telling him goodbye, it hurt him more than because the one person who he looked up since she wasn't involved with the Gang business, just went and left him. It was the main reason he loathed her sometimes, but at the same time he just didn't know if he still loved her like before. Carrick had turned to Finn when he mentioned Hide and Seek, which actually forced his eyes to light in anticipation. It was one of his favorite game and the one game he was good at. "Yes yes yes, let's play Hide and Seek, its better than partying and drinking." You could hear the excitement on his voice when he spoke. The only person missing was Conor. "I think." He though to himself since he wasn't completely sure.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Lucy and Finn Sullivan

amber-heard-flare-magazine-september-2013-_7.jpg

session65.png

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Finn offered Sinead and Carrick a huge smile as they expressed that the last idea he had, which was hide and seek sounded like fun. "Then I think its decided then! Hide and Seek it is!" Finn didn't miss as Lucy rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Aren't we a little old to be playing such games? I mean does Sinead need to get stuck under the bed twice?" Lucy of course was only joking when she said this and was up for the idea as well. But Finn clasped her shoulder and said, "Well Ms. Adult...if you want to point out our ages then I believe the oldest has to look and the youngest have to hide!" He chuckled, to which Lucy laughed as well and shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright kids, prepare to meet your doom! Lady and I are a great team and will find you easily!" Lucy announced as the puppy walked back into the room without her ball. Hearing her name, she quickly ran to Lucy and the blonde bent down to pick her up. "I will sit in the kitchen and count to 100. You can hide almost anywhere but the attic is off limits!" Their mother had always reminded them that the attic contained precious family heirlooms that were not to be broken, so Lucy figured she would remind them. Then she turned and walked with Lady towards the kitchen to sit in a chair and count.

Finn turned to Sinead and Carrick with excitement. "Should we grab the other's and hide quick?" His eyes lit up with boyish excitement and he wondered where his sister was in the house, wanting to get her involved in their game.​

James Porter and Conor Sullivan

15062700676967-jpg.354105

Conor sat forward as Angel responded to him, keeping up the same kind of small talk he had initiated. Conor knew he had a lot to prove to his father and if this meeting was to go at all smoothly, he would have to make the effort to be civil to the Romanos present. Even that smug bastard, Vinnie. "Hangover? Aren't you immune to those cocktails yet?" he rhetorically asked. When Angel asked about him and his family, Conor sat back and folded his arms. For some reason, he found being civil to Angel was helping him keep in the thoughts he needed to contain - the ones that brought on anger for what he, Lucy and James had endured. "I'm good. I can't complain," he answered. When he and Angel had been on civil terms in the past, Conor had briefly brought up his family to Angel and he was fully aware the man had saved Sinead's life that one time. He was aware Lucy had been through a lot and she wouldn't appreciate him discussing her well-being with Angel, so would keep it brief. "Lucy and Carrick are doing fine. My mam is good. Sinead is as sweet as always. She always bounces back and is probably the toughest of us all, but she doesn't realise it. She's going to be okay." Despite his own anger towards Angel, he still felt he at least owed an answer about Sinead since she could have been dead had Angel not taken that bullet for her.

When Angel offered him a Mojito, Conor quickly shook his head to decline. "No, thanks. I don't want to spoil my pint," he half-joked.

James continued to sit quietly listen to the conversations around him. He figured Vinnie was letting the chatter go on to break the ice. Whilst it was a good idea, Vinnie doing anything positive was rather unsettling to James. He overheard Conor speaking with Angel and hoped he knew what he was doing. After what had happened, he hoped Conor really was succeeding at pushing back his trauma as much as he seemed to be. The last thing they needed was Conor flipping out, especially after hearing about what happened at the haunted house.

Enzyme Enzyme

Carrick didn't even wait for Finn to finish speaking because he knew where he was gonna hide. It was one place no one ever looked and it was always where he used to hide. "They will never find me, hehehe." He whispered to himself before climbing up the stairs to his room, grabbing a blanket the same color as the house roof and climbing out of the window. Sure he had to use his physique to push himself up all the way in the roof but who said about not hiding outside, there's no rule against. Once he was up the roof, he decided to lay on the roof and cover himself with the blanket. No one will find himself, only Sinead knew his hiding place but she knew not to come here when he wanted to hide. Last time she came up, things didn't ho as planned.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Aidan Sullivan

cameron-boyce.jpg

Aidan had stayed over the previous night. He had been up for the past hour or so. He glanced at Sinead as she commented on being bored. He chuckled and shrugged. "I don't really have anything plan today." He commented, quite amused at how the girl was acting currently.
Carrick then snuck up behind the girl. He chuckled at the sibling's interaction. Aidan's attention directed to Finn as he suggested things for them to do. A small laugh escaped him mouth as he became amused at Finn's extreme enthusiasm for hide and seek. It had been some time since all the cousins had played hide and seek together.

Aidan leaned back against the couch he was currently sitting in, "I think hide and seek is a awesome idea." He voiced, agreeing with Sinead. It would be fun to relive his favorite activity of his childhood.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz
myst.erion myst.erion
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena Archer

e408ebec6fa0a00519382ce6f34ed706--yara-shahidi-outfits-beatiful-people.jpg

It was safe to say that Athena's experienced enough chaos for a while. After what happened on Halloween, Athena spent some time with Leo at his place for a little while, just to calm dawn as she was quite shaken from the sight of dead bodies hanging. Afterwards, the man took her home where she thankfully managed to have a good night's sleep. The girl was almost paranoid to leave the house as something always seemed to happen when she did. For a few days, Athena just stayed stuck in her apartment with Indie.

Athena was currently sitting in a chair at a local hair salon, she ran her finger through her freshly pressed hair. It wasn't often that the girl straightened her hair but she wanted to take a little break from her signature curls for a while.
"Thank you Sasha." She spoke softly, managing to shoot a smile at the hairdresser.
"You're welcome dolly, come back again when you need a touch up." she smiled, before Athena paid her and left the salon.

Athena strolled alongside the sidewalk in downtown, casually window-shopping. Her interest sparked by certain things showcased in the windows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
@Open

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0783.JPG

Angel shrugged as Conor declined his drink, continuing to sip on the straw. His uncovered eye traced along the table, until falling on James. "Well, if it isn't Lucy's 'main squeeze' himself." He chuckled lightly, looking back to his drink. "I'm not sure how he can hold a relationship with such a beautiful woman, when he can't even find his way out of a bathroom." He was of course referring to when he had James locked in a bathroom while he seduced and manipulated Lucy. Angel reached into his vest pocket, brandishing a Cuban cigar. Pressing it between his teeth, he then reached deep into his jacket pocket, causing the guards at the door to tense up. He removed a chrome zippo lighter from the pocket, lighting the end of his cigar. "She's a great kisser by the way," he added in a hushed whisper, sending a wink to James. He hadn't moved from his original resting position, still leaned back in the chair with his feet on the table.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz

Leo Davide
1443466342_avhb4c5r91q-jpg.354158

Leo smiled when Alex answered the door but frowned when she mentioned Vinnie wasn't there. "Is he out causing more trouble?" he asked as he entered the house. "How are you doing, Alex? You're looking lovely, as always." He followed her into the lounge and took a seat on the couch. "I've been better, if I'm honest," he told her. When offered a drink, he nodded his head. "Can I have a beer, please?" he asked. When she went to get his drink, he called out his next comment. "I thought you'd be out at some club tonight. Are you sick?" he joked.

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Olivia Svensson
untitled-png.354160

Olivia opened the door and smiled when Nicolo complimented her. She accepted the rose from him, blushing a little at the gesture. "Oh, well aren't you just sweet, Nicolo? Thank you for the rose," she told him. It was nice to be going out somewhere she could be genuine. No pretending to laugh at some rich fool's jokes or making conversation to fish for information. "You look rather dashing, tonight. I was worried you'd just decide to wear that Halloween costume again," she teased him. A smile then crossed her face. "Oh, I'm really excited. Shall we go?" she asked. She grabbed her handbag and stepped outside, locking the door behind them. "Lead the way, Sir!"

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Sinead Sullivan
jhb.png

Sinead frowned a little when Carrick misinterpreted her light comment for accusing him of something. She had just been joking, but he never seemed to understand her jokes, which never helped their relationship. She wished she knew why he was always like this with her as they had got along when they were younger. When she moved into her own place, everyone but Carrick had visited her and didn't show any difference in how they were with her. Her mother had always been off with her, so there was very little changed from Shannon.

They were going to play hide and seek, so Sinead pushed aside those sad thoughts and hopped down from the windowsill. "Yeah, Lucy. Don't be so old. Old man James and old woman Lucy," she teased. Once Finn had gathered the others and Lucy was going to count, Sinead excitedly ran off to find her hiding spot. It was then that she realised she hadn't scoped out any new spots since they'd last played all those years ago. Groaning at her own lack of originality, she sneaked into Conor's dark room and slid her tiny frame underneath the bed. This was a different bed to the one she'd got stuck underneath and she knew there was plenty of space so she couldn't get stuck this time. She curled up into a ball on her side, making herself as hidden as possible. Her heart raced in her chest as she hid in the darkness. It wasn't until she tried to turn her head that she realised a chunk of her hair had got tangle and trapped in one of the bed springs. "Oh no..." she whispered as she was unable to free her hair from the spring.

Bellz Bellz

James slowly turned his head to Angel as the man addressed him, in some fashion. James' face remained stone cold and straight as he was referred to as Lucy's "main squeeze". He was prepared to ignore whatever the man was trying to do. He sat back in his chair and folded his arms. Then, Angel brought up the bathroom incident and James leaned forward again, placeing his palms down flat on the table. "Are you really going to do this now?" James asked, shaking his head. After what he'd done to those seven man and even mentioning Lucy at all, James wasn't amused in the slightest. He looked away, deciding it was best to pretend Angel wasn't there for the time-being. When he heard mention of Lucy being a great kisser, James quickly turned his head back to face the Italian. He didn't need to question what he'd heard as it was clear enough to him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he asked, now staring Angel down. James could feel himself getting more than impatient and angry with Angel, but he would wait to hear his response before acting.

Conor listened to the exchange, a little confused, but it was clear enough to see that Angel was trying to piss James off for some reason. The only reason Conor didn't tell James to ignore the comment was because he too wanted to know why Angel was even mentioning Lucy in such a way.

Enzyme Enzyme

Lucy and Finn Sullivan

session65.png

Lucy rolled her eyes as she heard her cousins and siblings scramble to hide somewhere in the house. "1...2...3...4...5..." Lucy continued to sit in the dining room chair and stroke Lady's fur as she sat happily on Lucy's lap.

Finn gathered the other and urged them to hide before scrambling to find his own hiding place. Unfortunately for him, it was difficult to hide a very large man in a tiny space so he had been running out of options downstairs to hide. "70...71...72...73...74...75.." Finn could hear Lucy counting and scrambled up the stairs towards the nearest bathroom. He had no other choice but to hid behind the shower curtain and stood silently in the tub.

"97...98..99..100! Ready or not here I come!" She called out to the now seemingly empty house. "Alright Lady, lets go find everyone! Sniff them out girl!"She said to the puppy as Lady practically ran towards the upstairs, having heard more footsteps in that area apparently. Lady had instantly ran into the bathroom, sniffing the shower curtain and Lucy laughed, seeing that Finn's head was poking out from above the shower curtain. "Nice hiding Finn, its like trying to hide an oak tree." She chuckled and Finn grumbled out a few curse words. "No fair! I'm too damn big to hide anywhere! and having Lady sniff us out is totally cheating!!"

Lucy laughed and rolled her eyes, "Oh get over it you sore loser, lets find the others." Lady had already walked out into the hallway, using her nose to track scents. She noticed that Conor's door was cracked open and Lucy smirked slightly. Finn was in the hallway as Lucy went to investigate Conor's room. "Oh dear....I sure hope that a certain little sister isn't stuck under the bed again...because that would be just-." Lucy knelt down and found Sinead's face looking at her under the bed. "Oh my god! Did you get stuck again?!" She howled out. Finn's loud footsteps came stomping into the room and he had gotten down to investigate as well. He let out a laugh. "You are so small!" he observed. "That's impressive!"​

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0783.JPG

Angel kept his single eye locked with
James, sliding his tongue around his lips slowly in a seductive manner. "Of course she didn't tell you. Why would she?" He shrugged lightly. He could see the veins popping in James' neck. He pondered the question if James could jump across the table to him before the guards at the door put three rounds in his spine. He wasn't the least bit nervous, his nerves cold and his expression fitted with a sinister smirk. "Do you honestly think a woman of such captivating beauty could be monogamous?" He raised an eyebrow, tapping the butt of cigar to rid of any ash. "Keep her close to your chest and don't let her slip out of sight, or you might just lose her. She's more capable than you know; more capable than you."

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor shook his head as he listened to Angel. "You better quit saying bullshit like that, mate. Lucy wouldn't even be seen in the same room as you..."

James knew logic was telling him to ignore Angel and that the man was trying to get a rise out of him, but Lucy had already lied about that evening. It was possible she was still lying about what else had happened. It would explain why she had seemed different with him, even after receiving Emmet's blessing. There was a brief silence and it seemed like James was going to do nothing, but after thinking about it, he really wasn't going to just sit down and listen to it. Whether it was the truth or not, Angel was being disrespectful. James stood up and pointed at the Italian. "I'll fucking knock-"

"Woah. That's enough!" Vinnie roared, getting up from his seat. He'd listened to the exchange. Whilst he'd secretly found it amusing watching James as Angel wound him up, he couldn't allow it to continue. This was intended to be a civil meeting and what Angel was saying would contradict the plans for Sinead. Vinnie glanced to Emmet, expecting the man to agree with his next words. "Angel and James, you need to leave. I want you both to stay outside for 10 minutes and do what you need to do. Either you both walk back in here or I don't want either of you back. Get out!"

James glanced to the others at the table before stepping out of the cafe and looking at his watch. He lit up a cigarette and began calmly smoking it, watching from the corner of his eye to see if Angel followed.
Enzyme Enzyme

Sinead Sullivan
jhb-png.354243

Sinead was convinced she'd made things worse by attempting to free her hair from the spring. She was torn between just wanting to keep hiding for now or blowing her cover by shouting for help. It didn't matter, she heard Lucy's voice teasing her about being stuck under the bed again. She saw Lucy's face and frowned. "Yeah, I got stuck again. But it's not because I'm fat or anything," she remarked, even though it was clear that wasn't the case considering how slim she was. Then Finn joined in and laughed. "Oh my god! Don't just laugh at me. My hair is stuck around the bed spring and I can't move my head. I can't even see what's going on!"
Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0785.JPG

Angel shrugged, placing the mojito on the table. He stood up, adjusting his blazer. He looked to Conor, pointing to his drink. "Now when I come back, I want that all to be there." He chuckled, moving for the door. As he stepped outside, he rested his burning cigar on the edge of the marble slab of the restaurant. He blew out the remaining smoke, leaning against the wall. "Oh, I love seeing a Sullivan all worked up. Over a woman especially," a smug smile appeared once again as he pressed his tongue into his bottom lip. "Look at that. I just yanked the bull's balls." He scrunched his nose, excitedly shaking his head and shoulders in a jitter.

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0774.JPG

Emmet, shook his head, dissapointed that James let Angel get to him. "Alright, let's discuss terms, then." He looked to Conor, before looking back to Vinnie. "It's obvious we won't get along as competitors, so I have a proposition for our families to never cross paths again. We'll drop our gambling prospects, if you leave your alcohol trade behind. Narcoitcs are all yours, but only if they are kept away from schools. I don't want children getting involved with the filthy habit. Now, if I ever see a Romano around my family again, I will have no choice, but to protect my family. Is there anything that I've stated so far that is too outrageous?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy and Finn Sullivan

session65.png

Lucy snickered at her sisters pouty face before moving down to help her. Lying on her stomach she tried to move behind Sinead's head to see if she could help untangle her hair from the box spring. "Jesus Christ Sin you are really stuck under here!" She exclaimed and tried to gently pull some of her hair free. Wincing when Sinead protested she slid out from under the bed and looked to Finn. "Uh maybe we can lift it and then I can try and untangle her hair." Lucy suggested to Finn who nodded his head quickly.

"Alright Sin, I am going to lift the bed so we can get you untangled...ready?" There was an amused smile on Finn's face as he leaned down and began to lift the bed slowly. Lucy wiggled under the bed and began working on getting the knots free.​

James turned to face Angel as the man joined him and spoke again. He wasn't sure if Angel was telling the truth or winding him up, but it made him no less angry, not after the crude message he'd left at the ball. "I'm glad I could be of service, Angel. You're a sad little man who clearly has many screws loose in that deranged head of yours, but at least one of us will leave here entertained. Consider this my public service," he noted, with a small smile. James took another long drag of his cigarette before blowing out the smoke and flicking the tab onto the floor. In a split second, James punched Angel square in the jaw. Whilst it might be more romantic to think it was for Lucy, it was for those seven men.

Vincenzo Romano

eye-candy-josh-brolin-4-jpg.332446

Vinnie looked out of the window to see James attack Angel, but he wasn't about to stop it. He'd let them have their little moment and hopefully they'd get over it, though that didn't mean he wouldn't be having harsh words with Angel. James might have kicked off a little, but Angel had instigated it and right in the middle of this precious little meeting they were having.

When Emmet spoke up, Vinnie gave his full attention to the Sullivan boss. It appeared Emmet had done a little research and was aware of Vinnie's intention to take all of the casinos. Considering Conor had been intercepting Romano shipments, the Italian had to admit it would make sense to give the alcohol up completely. Plus, he was being offered him the narcotics trade too. "I think that's a good deal, Mr Sullivan. I agree about keeping the drugs away from the kids," he said, before glancing to Conor. "Does this mean Conor will cease the narcotics deal he currently has going with Kane Anders' little peddling gang?" he asked, raising a curious eyebrow, trying to gauge if Emmet even knew about it.

When Emmet mentioned not wanting to see a Romano around his family, Vinnie nodded. He'd finished with his desire to torture them and he didn't want his family near the Sullivans either. Nobody around the room knew about the plot with Angel and Sinead, not even Fortuna. That plan would continue so Vinnie would have something to fall back on if the Sullivans broke their terms. "I think we can agree on that. I'd rather know my family doesn't have to worry about Sullivans bothering them either.​
Enzyme Enzyme

Lorenzo Romano
07bac241df4c3c4abf0c8d202d4d531f--pedro-pascal-posing-guide.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray Ineptitude Ineptitude Enzyme Enzyme

Lorenzo sat silent as the group began their bickering. It wasn't his place to interject, seeing as he didn't know the enemy. Vinnie stayed fairly quiet also, letting Angel dig his way under Conor's skin. Though he was there merely to observe, it was quite entertaining.

But once the group took to buisness, his brain began to take notes. The deal was good for them. Casinos and narcotics always made good money, and always would. Ten years with the Cartel taught him the value of a good brick of cocaine. Casinos were a newer concept, but they did prove useful. The only downside being the Sullivan's wanting achohal. If they controlled achohal, then the casinos would suffer on that aspect....

But, he stayed silent. Watching Vinnie agree to his terms quite easily, which made his face twitch ever so slightly in annoyance. He promised his cousin he'd only listen, and tell him what he thought behind private doors.

Sinead Sullivan
jhb-png.354243

When Lucy confirmed how stuck she was, Sinead's eyes opened wider. "You can not cut any of my hair off. I'm telling you now. Break Conor's bed or something first," she protested. When Lucy and Finn then decided to lift the bed, Sinead placed her hands on her scalp, worrying they were going to drag her hair out in the process. "Stop laughing, FIinn. I know you're laughing," Sinead berated her cousin. Whilst Lucy began freeing her hair from the springs, Sinead pulled a sad face. "Why does everything go wrong for me, Luce? Even hide and seek! I just wish I could have one constant good thing in my life," she spoke aloud. She let out a sigh as she sat in her embarrassing position. Once Lucy had finally freed her, Sinead gave her sister a hug. "
Bellz Bellz

"Indeed." Fortuna casually replied, flashing Luca a beaming smile as she kept an ear out for the meeting. Unlike the other, the hitwoman seemed to be perfectly fine, not a hint of paranoia could be seen in her body language. For all the other knew, it was either real or a facade, and both of those prospects seemed mildly unsettling. Leaning back into her seat, she listened as Emmet laid out his proposal, with Vinnie easily agreeing. She raised an eyebrow, but refrained from speaking up. This was a personal matter between the two of them, but she was well-aware that there were some people who wouldn't be happy about the deal.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
(Sorry for not replying for a while... I had a funeral to attend recently.)

18d5704bce8c33b883165687871f82e1.jpg
Carrick had gotten bore being all the way in the roof before finally signing to himself and getting back inside his room. Honestly, what was taking them so long? Did Sinead get caught again? Now that would be troublesome. Opening the door to his room, he exited it and decided to head downstairs toward the kitchen, mostly because he didn't want Lucy or Finn to learn of his hiding place. He rather beat someone to death before deciding to share it. Once he had gotten to the kitchen, he grabbed some apple juice and sat back down on the share.

5cc1fed21971782425ec99fd7dbb8465.jpg
Luca had been quiet as the others spoke, waiting for either Fortuna to respond back or for something else to happen. While it's true his attention had been on her the whole time, he had been paying close attention to the conference between Vinnie and Emmet. It wasn't until he took a sip of the drink he ordered, that all the paranoia he had felt went away. "It has been a long time since last had either spoken or fought each other." They where both rivals, with their own strengths and weakness. He had last had seen her when Gianna had been killed, a day that he still remembered.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Ineptitude Ineptitude ReverseTex ReverseTex Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0781.JPG

Angel took the hit, his fedora flying off of his head. A rogue strand of blood ran down his jaw as he stood up to his full height. He placed his hands behind his back, smirking once more. "Entertain yourself all you like, it won't take Lucy's taste off my lips, and it sure as hell won't bring those men back."

In reality, Angel didn't want the fued between the Romanos and the Sullivans to end. He knew once the war ended, he would be obsolete and someone else would take his place, like a president only useful during a time of war. He figured if he could give James enough of a reason to hate the Romanos, he could keep the flame alive.

He was almost insulted that Emmet wanted to make peace. Had Angel not destroyed enough property, killed enough men? His eyes looked back to James. Killing someone who wasn't a blood relative wasn't enough. He kept his hands behind his back and let James get out his kicks, for now.

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0774.JPG

Emmet tilted his head lightly at the mention of Conor distributing narcotics. Rage covered his face, before a flow of calmness took over. "Very well. You will also drop all your extortion practices on any establishments in the Oakland and Burnside districts. It's been Irish ever since our people migrated here and it will remain that way."

Misty Gray Misty Gray Ineptitude Ineptitude

James glared at Angel as he continued to bait him, once again mentioning the apparent kiss with Lucy and how those men couldn't be brought back. James would have loved to have beaten Angel senseless right now, but he owed it to Emmet to stay in control. "One day I'll finish this, Angel. For everything you've done. Conor may not remember, but I know what you did to him." He pointed back into the cafe. "Are we going back inside or not?" he asked, knowing they both had to return to the meeting or not at all.

Vincenzo Romano

eye-candy-josh-brolin-4-jpg.332446

Vinnie liked that Emmet seemed to have been unaware of Conor's side business. Anything to create cracks in the Sullivan household. When Emmet then requested he dropped further extortion practices, Vinnie grinned, clearly amused. "I was humoured when you asked me to drop the alcohol business. Now you're really playing a joke. What makes you think you even have any bargaining power Emmet? Honestly, my intentions tonight were mostly to tell your family to stay away from my business and I'll stop shooting at them."

Enzyme Enzyme Ineptitude Ineptitude ReverseTex ReverseTex Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Lucy and Finn Sullivan

session65.png

Finn tried to stifle his laughter but as he tried to hold it in, it was only louder. "Oh god I'm sorry Sin, I just can't believe this happened again!" He murmured and smiled at her, finally getting all of his laughs out. Lucy had finally gotten Sinead free and her sister turned and hugged her tightly. "Oh Sinny its alright! You aren't the only one to get stuck under a bed and certainly aren't the first, and won't be the last!" Finn was still holding the bed up as they hugged and he cleared his throat after another moment. "Still holding the bed here ladies, up and out." He said and let the girls get out from where they bed was before placing it down gently.

"Okay...time to find Carrick and Aidan Come one Sinny! We will find them together! Along with Finn and little Lady!" Lucy took her sisters hand and lead her out of Conor's room, all the while looking at her sister's scalp. "You okay? Need some ice?"Finn followed closely behind with Lady running after them all.​

Aidan Sullivan

cameron-boyce.jpg

When Lucy had begun the countdown, Aidan quickly raced to his signature hiding spot. Even thought he was much taller now, it never failed him. He was hiding the the large pantry in the kitchen. He crouched down low, slowly closing the door. As he waited, it seemed that things were taking a bit longer than usual. Still, he stayed in his hiding spot, not risking getting spotted. He grabbed a bag of potato chips, grabbing a mouthful and chewing.
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0781.JPG

When James asked if they were going back inside, Angel's smile instantly faded. He spit the collected blood from his mouth onto James' face. "Go fuck yourself. Ucciderò la tua famiglia come maiali." He walked past James, shoving his shoulder against his. He fought back the urge to turn around and break James' nose, instead, he picked up the burning cigar and walked back inside. His smile instantly reappeared as he sat back in his seat.

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0774.JPG

"Oh, please, you barely have a finger in the alcohol business. I was being nice by making that my main focus. In reality, I slaughter you in competition. I'm willing to drop my casinos and apparently a narcotic trade. If you aren't even willing to get out of my territory, then this whole thing is a joke to you. Did you come here just to waste my time?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray Ineptitude Ineptitude Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Alexandra Romano
img-thing

Alex picked up her tea and held it between her hands again before she focused her attention back on Leo "Dad's at a meeting with Emmet Sullivan to try and stop the war thats starting" she explained. While it sounded all well and good, she didnt believe this peace would last and thats if they even came to peace terms at all. "I'm not great but I'm getting there" she said with a slight smile, she had never admitted this outloud to anyone, always having to be strong and it felt good to actually say this to someone, to not have to lie "I heard what happened and Im really sorry Leo, you dont deserve to be caught up in any of this" Alex said. When Leo said he wanted a beer Alex stood up and made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of beer out of the fridge and handed it to him before sitting down again. "No im taking a night off" she laughed "ive been partying too much, Im even on tea tonight" she motioned to the cup in her hand when she said this, a smile on her face. Alex took a sip off her tea before looking back at Leo a mischievous look in her eyes "so you and Athena" she questioned

Nicolo Romano
Nick-Jonas-for-TOPMAN_fy4-1464206977.jpg
Nicolo smiled when Olivia blushed "Ah Id had to get a pretty flower for a pretty girl or what kind of date would I be" he said in a playful manner. Nicolo laughed when she mentioned the costume "I was very tempted, I must say, but I may have it on under this" he winked at her before laughing slightly again. "Yes, we dont want to be late" he said as he walked down the stairs. Being the gentleman that he is Nicolo opened the door for Olivia, allowing her to get into the car before walking around to get into the drivers side.

Once at the theater, Nicolo looked around there didnt seem to many people here but he didnt mind, the theater was never usually packed but it was good to have a nice sized crowd. Nicolo opened the door for Olivia, allowing her to walk into the building before him. He got the tickets from the kiosk before turning to Olivia "do you want anything? Sweets, popcorn, alcohol" he asked

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back