• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Nova Brigade

Ahhh thank you! Do you have a general idea when cs will be up? Take your time though, I don’t want to rush you.

I'm interested in joining! It's been quite some time since I've been in a group. Like AOL chat room times! =,[. Anyway if it's not to full I'd be happy to join

Character sheet

Aww, sweet! I'll get on my character right away - first, though. . . we choose our own rank?

I wasn't sure if it was just "you choose your rank", "I'll decide who gets what rank", or"Rank is RP-earned". I'm fine with any option - my character was naturally going to be lower in the ranks to begin with. I just wanted to be sure, before I posted!

Well I figured not everyone wanted to start off as a grunt. But that might actually be a good idea. I'll edit the rank section

Yeah - there's that. I just wanted to be sure that we wouldn't have too many super-high ranking folk here. I mean, If their character is qualified enough, I don't see why they can't be a high rank - Be assured, I didn't want everyone starting as a grunt. You could choose a few of these folks around here for higher ranks if they so desire. I just wanted to be sure that we didn't end up with too many, say, commanders that didn't know what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back