• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)

ill just

edit in that food once i can finish the history

and hes done

and apparently spam the chat for eternity

of course you can join!

as long as the magic the wizards do can happen anywhere, since the RP takes place in an alternate dimension. for example, Star Wars characters realistically shouldn't be able to use the Force simply coz it doesn't exist Just_Hiba Just_Hiba

of course you can join!

as long as the magic the wizards do can happen anywhere, since the RP takes place in an alternate dimension. for example, Star Wars characters realistically shouldn't be able to use the Force simply coz it doesn't exist Just_Hiba Just_Hiba
Technically in this weird dimension, we want everybody and their abilities to be included, like if Natsu from fairy tail were there, he could use his powers, same with Luke Skywalker and the force. Only since we don't want full blown fights destroying the halls of the school, their powers will be set to a minimum and they will be extremely weak if they have powers. Plus I'm thinking about giving teachers the an amulet that helps stop students special abilities if there were to be students using their abilities and causing a problem.

Im gonna have lifty try to steal food from gordon ramsay and thats really my only plan

See what happens from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back