• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)

I will have to drop this RP(For the time being, I may return at a later date), but some family stuff has come up >.> Dunno how long it is gunna take, so I think it best if I drop the RP for the time being.

I will have to drop this RP(For the time being, I may return at a later date), but some family stuff has come up >.> Dunno how long it is gunna take, so I think it best if I drop the RP for the time being.
I understand! Though I don't think we can start for a while so come back when you get the chance!

at this rate literally everyone will be a mod lol
No one can be a rule-breaker if everyone's a mod.

1h7in3.jpg

i speak from experience, apparently you can break rules if youre a mod

even if your opinion "counts just as much as the other mods" and "of course i care what you want lettuce, especially when it relates to your characters"

i speak from experience, apparently you can break rules if youre a mod

even if your opinion "counts just as much as the other mods" and "of course i care what you want lettuce, especially when it relates to your characters"

yeh but if everyone's a mod then everyone can just destroy the rule-breaking mod.

pardon my asking, W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T , but do you have any idea when your characters are to be made? don't get me wrong, I'm not asking as a mod rushing you or anything, I'm just fairly interested to see how you make one of my all time favourite DC superheroes - ive not really seen Teen Titans Go, so I don't know how she acts in that one and I'm interested how you would collaborate the two personalities.

pardon my asking, W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T , but do you have any idea when your characters are to be made? don't get me wrong, I'm not asking as a mod rushing you or anything, I'm just fairly interested to see how you make one of my all time favourite DC superheroes - ive not really seen Teen Titans Go, so I don't know how she acts in that one and I'm interested how you would collaborate the two personalities.
I actually just finished it to be honest lol I'm working out the formatting and stuff for it now since it got a little messy with the text. She's going to be a bit... strange but it'll sound better in actual writing.

given that my characters are immortal in the least useful way anyone who wants to can try and kill them

nothing to lose

bring me the death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back