• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The not so edgy mercenary and the princess

LunarArt1

Ya boi
He sat in the corner of the bar alone. Not one would approach him without serious intentions for they feared being on the receiving end of his wrath. Covered in an all black cloak that didn’t let a single part of his skin show to the light. So the question hung in the air of why did the princess sit across from him in a bar like this of all places? Was she here to hire the moral mercenary? Did they know each other? Was she here to ask him of his magic he refused to share?

Hello everyone! I’m here looking for a medieval fantasy rp based around this prompt. It’s fairly open to anyone as it has an unanswered question in the start and the world isn’t really said so it’s fairly open to world building and thats about it for it. I’m open to any post length as long as I can work with it. Im busy right now so this will be cut short. Let me know if you’re interested! Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back