• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The No Man’s Land — (Batman/DC)

JustADudeSquared

Gotham City, a prosperous metropolis supporting a population of over 3 million people. Gotham was also infamous for it’s deep and dark underbelly, festering crime and terror. But one man sought to change it all, to be a symbol for a brighter future. He was known only as—

the Batman.

~The Plot~
Following a series of tragic events, the US Government has declared Gotham a No Man’s Land. After a three day evacuation, they blew up all the bridges and sealed the tunnels. Leaving those who chose to stay behind.

~Rules~
Just follow the site rules and we’ll be chill. One-liners are allowed, though thoroughly discouraged.

Oh, Addendum I guess. Faceclaim are not required. I’m fine either way, though it does weird me out when it’s an actor I recognize.

~Lay of the Land~
I have most of it planned, but we’ll find out a lot of it as we go. I’ll update you all when I’m finished.

~A Summary~
I have the basic premise planned out, but not a lot past that. I’m just checking if you all like the idea.

~Reserved~

Ragman or Batwoman ( Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe )

Last edited:
Sounds kinda cool. I do have a singular question. Are we playing singular characters, groups, or our own organizations?

Keeeewl~
If it goes passed singular characters, I definitely wanna put Black Mask and the False Facers on lock, lol. Though I think The Penguin is arguably the de-facto best choice in the 'No Man's Land' storyline. For anyone familiar with the comic anyways. :P

Keeeewl~
If it goes passed singular characters, I definitely wanna put Black Mask and the False Facers on lock, lol. Though I think The Penguin is arguably the de-facto best choice in the 'No Man's Land' storyline. For anyone familiar with the comic anyways. :P
Epic

So, basically, I’m thinking we have, like, very few Canon characters (because we don’t want to stray to the plot like, at a 180 degree angle or just do exactly what they do in the comic right?) and we can all form our own faction? I’m not sure still brainstorming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back