• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern THE NIGHT TERRORS ✞

mon dieu.

jeez-us loueez-us!
PicsArt_04-14-12.01.13_zpsh8omtbpb.jpeg

PicsArt_04-14-12.04.47_zpsteanu5jp.png

✞​
THE NIGHT TERRORS. a ragtag bunch of one-percenters, outlaws. populated almost entirely by misfits, runaways, orphans of the sort. they ride on their beaten-up motorcycles through deserts, cities. over mountains. across bridges. leaving nothing but a trail of property damage and broken hearts in their wake. those kids, you know, if they could just get clean and tuck in their shirts they could always make something of themselves.
but, like most aspects of life, this band of charterless and aimless young adults can't follow a moral compass so easily. you see, they are not exactly in everybody else's element. they are not simply delinquents with troubled pasts.
the elderly women that cling tightly to their crosses might call them demons, the way their coming is foretold by not only the rumbling of engines over the horizon, but by the way the atmosphere around them shifts to an odd sort of morbid heaviness. the air is thick and hard to breathe. most nights they consume your hick town laden with fits of fever, the terrors you experience in your dreams follow you around with how they move. their rage is your rage. their hysteria yours. their pleasure yours. intoxication. intoxicating.
but they are not demons. they are THE NIGHT TERRORS, and they have a grasp on you with bruised knuckles and bloodied fingertips.

✞​
let's hope i can keep this role play alive long enough to get it going.
i'm nicky, your official gm™, and this is a (heavily dramatised) role play about a motorcycle gang populated entirely by the rogue supernatural (i.e vampires and shapeshifters and entities of the like). themes will include violence, power struggles, drama, and general illicit actions. set in the modern day, aesthetics will include 50s americana, night life, and gothic horror. the actual cs and ooc threads probably won't be put up for a while yet while i'm busy with other roleplays and irl stuff, but if you have any questions beforehand please feel free to ask. this will role play will be somewhat role-based, though i'm allowing two of each role i.e "the dealer" and "the dealer's prospect". reservations will only be allowed to those i have role played with before and trust. a full outline of roles will be posted later, save for the leader of the pack. that role is mine, sorry.

✞​
RULES.

- don't be a dick
- follow rpn guidelines at all times. depictions of violence and the likes are allowed and encouraged if the scene fits, but don't go overboard or you'll be kicked from the group.
all steamy scenes must fade to black.
- i have absolute power. if you've been caught doing sus stuff before on rpn (i.e mimicking other's characters or ripping off codes) you WILL NOT be accepted into the role play, and that is final.
- be diverse. the night terrors are one of the few outlaw biker gangs that allow women and poc to join as equals and prospects. after all, they are inhuman so things as menial as gender and race shouldn't and don't matter.

✞​
TAGS.

interest check coded by hearts.​

I usually don't sign up for more supernatural type RP's like this, but this one piqued my interest, therefore I will be anxiously awaiting for this to be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back