• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mogy

your mom's friend

• The Night Stars Fell

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
I'd be interested! This looks awesome. Will you be starting the reboot from scratch or pick up where the last RP left off?

I'd be interested! This looks awesome. Will you be starting the reboot from scratch or pick up where the last RP left off?
the roleplay itself has already started a few weeks ago and we decided to do a complete reboot of the background lore and the mystery of the disappearances...but the premise of this roleplay is the same as the original.

the roleplay itself has already started a few weeks ago and we decided to do a complete reboot of the background lore and the mystery of the disappearances...but the premise of this roleplay is the same as the original.
Got it! So if I join, I'll have to get myself caught up on everyone's posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back