• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• -- a powers rp

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
Everything was normal in the sleepy town of Wilmont, Washington, nestled next to the ocean.

Until the night stars started falling.

At least, that's the best thing that the few people who witnessed it can say. One night, some of them saw glowing orbs that drifted from the night sky but were gone as quickly as they had appeared. Most summed it up to a weird dream, or maybe a trick of a light.

That is, until they discovered that they could do things. Unexplainable things. Like heroes from comic books and movies, some of them now possessed powers that they didn't understand. But they all thought one thing.

They were alone.

And then people started disappearing. One day, they would be there, living life normally and the next? Their house would be up for sale, everything gone, and there was always some kind of story. Mr. Jefferson had to go help his sick mother. The O'Brien's father found a better job out East.

Sure, there were whispers about what was happening, but nothing concrete. No one knew for sure and no one wanted to make wild guesses, so it was kept secret.

But just like everything in this world, nothing can remain secret forever.

------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone! So this is an rp that is about Wilmont, Washington where some high schoolers realize that they have unexplainable powers. Between trying to solve where the people are going and how to control their newfound players and, of course, trying to navigate who they can trust to keep the secret.

Not everyone in this rp will have powers, though. Some people didn't see the stars and weren't granted powers.

The basic rules are:
-- mogy mogy and I are the co-gms.
-- Powers have limits.
-- Literacy is important! Just asking for at least two-three paragraphs, a few lines each.
-- Realistic face claims only.
-- This is high school based, so all characters should be of high school age.
-- All OOC will be done over Discord.

Anyway, if you're interested, feel free to leave a comment and I can message you with a link to the server!​

Last edited:
Hey! I'm going to finish up some stuff with the Discord and then I'll send you guys some links!

Alright, everyone should've received a DM with a link to the Discord! If you didn't, just let me know!

ooo interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back