• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings the night is sweet we can walk

Blatherskiter

what i'm looking for:
- considerable substance every post. as long as the story moves forward and i feel the characters don't have cardboard personalities, i'm not fussy on length.
- a partner who isn't afraid to throw out their own ideas! the fun part about roleplaying is collaborating to make something awesome, you know?
- playing against a male-presenting character. this means i'm currently only open to fxm and mxm pairings if romance is to be involved.
- a roleplay based in one of three settings: modern, medieva/fantasy, apocalyptic.
- a roleplay with either romantic or platonic dynamics. i don't NEED romance.
- weekly replies. but i'm super flexible on this. you can expect weekly replies from me.
- characters who are confident in themselves. this is a big one for me.

plot bunnies:
- two siblings or lovers learning to survive in a world that seems to be out to get them. [ nuclear fallout, zombies, aliens, etc. ]
- one princess is pawned to the enemy kingdom in an attempt to create peace. upon meeting the prince, she realises that he's just as angry with his father for forcing his hand in marriage. an unlikely friendship blossoms.
- an alpha werewolf and a rogue werewolf's lives are changed in unimaginable ways when their lives collide.
- two best friends leave their lives behind for a summer and set out on the roadtrip of a lifetime.
- a blind prince/ss is getting ready to find a companion and become ruler. their advisor/protector/best friend, their eyes, makes sure no one is there to take advantage.
- two adopted siblings decide to set out to try their biological parents, and maybe find themselves along the way.
- two exes meet at a highschool reunion. perhaps the spark never left.
- somewhere along the line there was a mess up, and instead of a guardian angel, a charge received a guardian demon who takes care of business in interesting ways.
- something about fighting dragons, saving damsels, and saving the world from evil forces.

pairings - my preferred role on the right:
- knight x thief
- werewolf x hunter
- knight x knight
- mechanic/tattoo artist x flower shop owner
- roommates [ could add a supernatural twist ]

fandom:
- i have a very specific craving i would like to have filled. it's part of the supernatural fandom, and it's a dean winchester and human!baby pairing.
i just think this could be so, so fun and interesting and i really, really want to make it happen with someone who's willing. i have a few potential ideas for this.

p.s:
- i guess shoot me a message if something interests you.
- i'm open to any other ideas, so feel free to link me your own request thread if you have one, or any idea/pairing you want to suggest.
- tell me your favourite colour and why!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back